[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Permitless Carry is NOT Constitutional Carry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: images-1.jpg (11KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
11KB, 275x183px
Don't support bills that push the "permitless" BS, are they are generally just attempts to codify more restrictions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt0pdk787os&feature=youtu.be
>>
>no permit required
>more restrictive
>>
>>33810692

> No permit required

>IF

>You live in the state for 6 MONTHS
>You have never been CHARGED with a Felony or Class A Misdemeanor
>You dont owe the state ANY money
>You dont owe CHILD SUPPORT
>etc

I could go own. This is the whole point, the "permitless" BS is intentionally misleading (no surprise, since the Texas one was introduced by a Dem).

Constitutional Carry is exactly what it sound like. RTKBA restricted only by the Constitution (i.e. NOT)
>>
>>33810742
>don't be degenerate
>establish residency
>????
>profit!
>>
>>33810742
>You dont owe CHILD SUPPORT
for real? what's even the link with carrying?
>>
>CHARGES imply nothing about guily
>This effectively disarms anyone visiting or passing threw
>The money bit includes taxes, fines, etc - even if you contest it
>Plenty more BS too

>Dont support it (HB 1911), its a Dem trap, just like FOPA.
>Constitutional Carry is better in every way.
>>
>CC is HB 375
>>
>>33810770
probably something about "you only get a weapon that can kill without effort if it is apparent that you are a well adjusted and law abiding citizen". not giving of my opinion just what i think is the meaning of it.
>>
File: IMG_1236.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1236.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
Wouldn't needing a permit be an infringement of me attempting to keep and bear arms?
Seems pretty simple to me...
>>
>>33810742
so get that passed and then push for permitless carry later. Take what you can get while the commies are beaten down
>>
>>33810742
Other than that charged with felony part that doesn't sound too bad, unless of course the plan is to tack on more restrictions later.
>>
>>33811060
No, all or nothing or you are literally just as bad as Feinstein.
>>
File: 1490152496005.jpg (70KB, 963x1010px) Image search: [Google]
1490152496005.jpg
70KB, 963x1010px
>>33810742
Pfft. Fuck you I'd support that. You and the rest of the degenerates that will get screwed can suck eggs.
>>
>>33810770
They don't issue drivers licenses either. Texas has a problem with dead beat dads putting their kids on state benefits.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.