[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a flaw.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: FN-1922-YUGO.jpg (14KB, 450x304px) Image search: [Google]
FN-1922-YUGO.jpg
14KB, 450x304px
Name a flaw.
>>
>>33809194
It's endorsed by a massive faggot
>>
>>33809194
it looks like art deco shit
>>
32acp nuf said
>>
>>33809194
>yfw youre an aristocrat and your guards pull this out to fire upon you because communist jew uprising everywhere.
>>
>>33809221
>art deco shit
that's an asset, not a flaw
>>
>>33809194
It's a bit long, I like my 32's shorter
>>
I got three. Great gun. Flaws? Well, when they designed the 1922 it was so based on the 1910 that they just added a frontpiece and a longer barrel. Not a fatal flaw but a little corny. More important is the 7.65 caliber. Good enough for cops back in the day but a little puny for soldiers.
>>
>>33809194
>could be simpler for what it is
>way too big for it's power

>>33809221
I'm going to find you and I'm going to hurt you.
>>
>>33811032

Too big for its power? sure. And its older brother the 1910 had a smaller slide, barrel and grip and sold in the hundreds of thousands. Then the Yugoslavians placed an order and wanted a bigger mag and a longer barrel. FN said why not and delivered, and up popped a shitload of new customers who wanted the same. It kept the design on the marked for another 20 years.
>>
>>33810846
they made them in .380 too
>>
heel magazine release and non drop free magazines. Back strap safety.
>>
>>33810846
better than the pathetic 8mm the french used
>>
>>33811087
1910 is pretty competetive even by todays standards.
>>
It's not a Glock.
>>
>>33812234

The 7.65 or 6.35 cartridges you mean? Yeah, I don't know what the French were thinking either - it's practically an insult to be shot by something that puny.
>>
>>33813003
Sorry, yes the 8mm pistol cartridge. For the m-1892? revolver. Its a joke.
>>
>>33813075

The whole european revolver phase was a ragged affair. So many new weapon designs were being tried out, then phased out, that short range weaponry probably was low on the purchasing priorities. Until 1914 there was no such thing as a short range situation in the maps, never mind a chance in hell that an officer would need a gun other than to shoot deserters. But you would think that AFTER ww1 the French would have taken the hint. I really don't think they had a decent handgun before 1952.
>>
I would totally get one in 9x17.
>>
File: UlB9ebl.jpg (714KB, 1536x1152px) Image search: [Google]
UlB9ebl.jpg
714KB, 1536x1152px
>>33809194

The firing pin is also the ejector leading to broken tips and potential out of battery detonations while unloading.

The grip safety requires an excessive amount of pressure combined with a very thin grip for less than ideal handling when shooting.

The extractor spring is a bit weak and a silly tapered design. The extractor channel also opens directly into the striker channel allowing ingress of material.

Other than that, pretty neat guns.
>>
>>33809194
>blowback
>>
>>33809194
>magazine disconnect is annoying
>grip safety could be less positive
>thumb safety could be more positive
>because the firing pin doubles as the ejector, it's risky to eject a live round too forcefully

Other than that, it's pretty good.
>>
>>33815365
It's a .32 caliber pistol with an all steel frame. It doesn't need a locked breech design to work well.
>>
>>33813139
Same anon. I agree. They had a few lemons. They make the 38 S &W look like magnums.
>>
Id let it kill me and my wife
>>
>>33815351

> The firing pin is also the ejector

WTAF? That's a terrible idea.
>>
Also not exactly a drop-safe design either. Plus the 1922's front sight is on the barrel bushing which also adds un-needed length because lol service pistol.

Interesting handguns, but the Beretta 1934 and Walther PP are better pistols overall for a modern shooter.
>>
>>33820123
It's actually pretty common. Hi-Points do that, for instance.
>>
>>33819782
Wrong gun.
>>
>>33809242
Ain't nothing wrong with 32 acp.
>>
>>33809194
>it's not the regular 1910 model

garbage
>>
>>33809211
fpbp
>>
>>33820252

> Hi-Points

ಠ_ಠ
>>
>>33820123
>WTAF? That's a terrible idea.
The pistol is extremely reliable. It seems like a great idea that actually works.
>>
>>33819782
Since it's a newer version than the ol' Archduke Rebuker, logically, you should let it kill your kids.
>>
>>33809194
ugly
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.