[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FN SCAR series

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 198
Thread images: 31

File: 543456356.jpg (159KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
543456356.jpg
159KB, 1920x1080px
Could you outfit a platoon with exclusively FN SCARs and the variants?
I'm talking along the lines of:
>Riflemen: SCAR-L with or without some 40mm grenade launcher assembly
>Designated marksmen: SCAR H with bipod and higher powered optics
>Sniper: SCAR-H TPR/PR with bipod and higher powered optics
>Squad automatic weapon: FN HAMR with drum magazines & bipod

Is a universal platform a good or bad idea? I imagine a belt-fed option might be a better choice for the squad automatic weapon, but I'm not sure.
Have many militaries done this historically or currently with success?
>>
>>33808483
no point in doing it. SCARs don't do anything that ARs don't do better for less $$$. also, ARs are inherently more accurate in the free floating barrel/low pro gas block variant.
>>
>>33808483
overpriced fn scar is never a good idea hahahahhaa
>>
>>33808545
What's your opinion on gas impingement vs piston impingement?
How would you compare an AR15 to a Piston Impingement variant (i.e. HK416/417?)
>>
>>33808545
>SCARs don't do anything that ARs don't do better
you're full of fucking shit.

>ARs are inherently more accurate in the free floating barrel/low pro gas block variant.
once again, full of fucking shit.
>>
File: 1493344726070.jpg (151KB, 388x443px) Image search: [Google]
1493344726070.jpg
151KB, 388x443px
>>33808483
The only advantage the SCAR family has over any M4/M16 variant is that the short stroke piston, which allows it to run dirtier for longer. The reason any soldier would choose a SCAR over an AR is the option listed above, and the purpose built 7.62 variant and its ability to increase standoff distance between combatants.
One of the biggest complaints about the M4 is not the gun, but the round. 5.56 simply lacks enough energy to be as accurate and letha as a 7.62 at ranges beyond 400m, at least in the hands of a typical soldier.
>>
>>33808592
>What's your opinion on gas impingement vs piston impingement?

I don't see a problem with DI ARs which are gassed correctly. Obviously you can fuck it up but that's not the yardstick which to apply here since one can reasonably make the assumption that a government contract for a gun would find 200k$$$ to make exhaustive tests for how to gas the gun with.

>How would you compare an AR15 to a Piston Impingement variant (i.e. HK416/417?)

I wouldn't touch HK if my life depended on it.

>>33808598
FN pls go.
>>
>>33808598
but.. he isnt.
>>
>>33808620
nah, 5.56 is lethal at up to 600 yards in the right loading. It's just the military uses literally the worst loading ever developed, M855. Thank good the A1 fixes its problems.
>>
>>33808620
This is why I'd imagine that there'd be at least two 7.62mm variants in a rifle section in order to engage at longer distance, in addition to automatic fire from the SAW.
I still imagine 5.56mm is better for the rest of the section due to the lighter weight and lower recoil.
Reminder 5.56mm is nearly half the weight of 7.62mm round for round.
>>
>>33808686
well yeah, the DMR and the GPMG.
>>
>>33808707
Yeah that's what I was getting at.
I think outfitting a platoon with only 5.56 is kinda retarded for multi-role efficiency
>>
>>33808680
I guess I should specify that a 5.56 fired from a 14.5 inch barrel on an M4. The 18 inch barrel on the Navy M16 and 20 inch barrel on Marines M16 is quite capable of killing at 600m. But that takes a hell of a marksman to make an accurate 600m shot.
>>
>>33808665
not only is he wrong, he's so fucking dumb, it's a mystery why his mother didn't abort him with a fucking coat hanger.
>>33808660
you're a dumb shit.
>>
>>33809091
>using pure ad hominem with nothing to refute the point

I'm not either of those posters but you're a stupid fucking faggot and probably no guns.
>>
>>33808598
>All that irrefutable evidence in one post
Hot damn, it's all so clear now.
>>
File: Stampz.jpg (1MB, 1750x2184px) Image search: [Google]
Stampz.jpg
1MB, 1750x2184px
>>33809112
>using pure ad hominem with nothing to refute the point
AdHom is all retards deserve. Why waste my time attempting to correct some random retard who will then proceed to drag me down into the cesspool to prove to himself that he's right?

>but you're a stupid fucking faggot and probably no guns.
2 degrees, 3 cars, 500k a year of income, and lots of guns

trust me, we don't play in the same league.
>>
File: shrug.png (17KB, 300x196px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.png
17KB, 300x196px
>>33809123
really neat story and all scar is still over priced over hyped shit.
>>
>>33809138
You're entitled to your stupidity, but don't present that as fact.
>>
>>33809156
go away noguns
>>
>>33809123
>trust me
>i have stamps therefore i am correct

you are wrong
>>
>>33809173
Are you illiterate? Or are you intentionally avoiding the fact that there are two SBR stamps in the pic?

Are you a fast food worker?
>>
>>33809187
shut up dude he makes 500k a year and the banks hate him! lets hope he shows us how.
>>
>>33809187
Actually it's more like I have a SCAR16 and various ARs and use them in classes extensively, therefore my domain knowledge is a lot more extensive than yours. But like I said before, you're entitled to your stupidity.
>>
File: 1475699556151.jpg (38KB, 750x718px) Image search: [Google]
1475699556151.jpg
38KB, 750x718px
>>33809192
I didn't see a time stamp disregarded.
>>
File: 1453916576122.png (64KB, 241x235px) Image search: [Google]
1453916576122.png
64KB, 241x235px
>>33809213
>>
OP Here
Stop arguing you fucking children
>>
File: 1481345495901.gif (132KB, 326x52px) Image search: [Google]
1481345495901.gif
132KB, 326x52px
>>33809213
>>
OP here. Carry on. Also, I'm a faggot.
>>
>>33809213
>taking classes with faggot trainers makes you knowledgeable in mechanical engineering, materials science, physical chemistry, and statistics, in such a way that you can objectively analyze these rifles as opposed to small sample anecdotes from said faggot trainers or yourself

your statement is akin to saying people who drive a lot can deep-analyze car engines

tldr: you're still wrong and you're still a faggot
>>
>>33808686
The interim battle rifle project is aimed at using a 6.5mm type round in polymer casings. Should make the bullets as light as 5.56mm and nearly as powerful as 7.62mm.
>>
OP here. ohh boy does a penis just hit the spot. ohh boy.
>>
>>33809262
Yep. You're dumb.

But we already knew that. Tell me, did you actually go to an engineering school? Because I did.

It's ok to be poor, it's not ok to be dumb. Please keep this in mind the next time you post.
>>
>>33809265
>as light as 5.56
>as powerful as 7.62

no....
>>
>>33809292
YOU'RE ALL IDIOTS RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

no but really the scar is mediocre and won't ever be widely adopted, its about as meme tier as the acr but slightly more functional.
>>
>>33809292
>did you actually go to an engineering school

Yes, I did. But I don't feel the need to brag about it.

And if you did go to engineering school, you would know the reality of educated objective analysis as opposed to worthless personal anecdotes. Feel free to actually explain how taking some rifle classes give you any sort of objective authority to make reliability judgement on these rifles.
>>
>>33809311
Come back and talk about this subject when you go through 7000 rounds each for a scar and a ddm4v11 in the field, across all seasons.
>>
>>33809338

come back after you google statistical relevance
>>
>>33809338
drink bleach?
>>
>>33808545
I don't mean to be this asshole.

But they do everything better.
>>
>>33808660
>i wouldnt touch hk if my life depended on it
Yeah you really are a dumb shit
>>
>>33809327
You don't brag about it because your alma mater is probably 2nd tier at best, assuming you even graduated.

My authority is based on the fact that I own both platforms in question, have put significant round counts through both, and check for material degradation/wear/tear regularly. Oh, and I take an active interest in HOW the guns work.

How many retards here own both? How many ITTdid not form their opinions on the SCAR solely based on the incessant rantings of the poor and uneducated here on 4chan?

The bar's set pretty low here, amigo.
>>
>>33809338
Stop lying on the internet.
>>
>>33809354
Come back after you look up systemic advantages.
>>
>>33809380
Would you admit that you suck cock if I timestamped?
>>
>>33809377
>You don't brag about it because your alma mater is probably 2nd tier at best, assuming you even graduated.

You have piqued my curiosity. Post pics of your degrees and I will do so as well. I want to see how low you can go on the US news rankings and still become this emotionally attached to a piece of paper.

>My authority is based on the fact that I own both platforms in question

Worthless

>have put significant round counts through both

Worthless statistical relevance

>check for material degradation/wear/tear regularly

Are you a metallurgist? Do you have the x-ray equipment required to look for strain and stress?

>Oh, and I take an active interest in HOW the guns work.

Worthless dilettantism.

>How many retards here own both

A lot. SCAR rifles aren't exactly 1% boutique items.

>The bar's set pretty low here, amigo.

Indeed, you are still posting.
>>
>>33809382

Can you actually explain said design advantages with scientific principles backed by engineering math? Or are you just using terms you cannot explain? I'm thinking the latter.
>>
>>33809404
So what you're basically saying is that you're taking a contrarian position to me because I'm "worthless". What expertise do you hold on the subject of the SCAR and the AR?

Post timestamped pictures of your guns. I want to know how far removed one can be from a subject he professes expertise in while still claiming said expertise.

I'm guessing I'll be waiting for a long time.
>>
>>33809437

Don't flatter yourself with this contrarianism whine. Your claims are worthless because they are plainly so.

>Post timestamped pictures of your guns

Gun ownership is not a prerequisite for a critique of your worthless claims of scientific authority. By parity of logic, Dan Bilzerian should be the chief designer at HK.

>I'm guessing I'll be waiting for a long time.

I bet I will have to wait even longer for your degrees.
>>
>>33808483
What the fuck is up with Europeans constantly wanting to put a long shroud around the magwell so there is only one way to insert your mag?
>>
>>33809463
Lol, confirmed for nogun faggot.

Here is a freebie. The best judge for ergo is the user.
>>
>>33809490
>confirmed

Pro-tip: assumptions aren't confirmations. But hey, think what you want, if it makes you feel better. You can also confirm that I am not an engineer too, if it helps.

>ergo

So you bring up ergonomics, an entirely individual assessment, to justify your statements regarding reliability, which is definitively not an individual assessment.

Goddamn.
>>
>>33809512
let's put the AdHom aside for a few posts. Why do you think the AR is a superior platform to the SCAR? Civilian cost of acquisition notwithstanding.
>>
>>33809463
>>33809512
and for the record, my undergrad alma mater's ranking for 2018, US News and World Report Best Engineering School is #5. Just checked.
>>
Ignoring all the shitposts, the AR-15/M-16 is really, really, really underestimated. The AK-47 failed this test, but it didn't. That tells you something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAneTFiz5WU
>>
>>33809534
>put the AdHom aside for a few posts

why? your posts are shit and your faggotry demands calling out. post your fucking degrees already.

>Why do you think the AR is a superior platform to the SCAR

I don't, I think it is pretty much a wash given the current state of manufacturing technology and materials science

>Civilian cost of acquisition notwithstanding.

irrelevant, stop bringing this up
>>
god damn what's the deal with fucking internet communities all sucking ass. you all believe the same things and have no individuality in forming opinions. reddit/4chan is all the same holy fuck everyone is stupid.

you're all trying to assert or refute that a certain gun platform is objectively the best platform holy fuck do you realize how stupid that makes you all look nobody can consciously think here holy shit youre all judgmental scarecrow fags
>>
>>33809562

so, georgia tech. that is pretty respectable. so why don't you post you degrees and prove it. nothing to be ashamed of.
>>
>>33809608
lol nogun faggot trying to rage.

I already told you the ranking. >>33809562

You post a timestamped pic/s of your guns, I post my BSE EE diploma, timestamped.

>given the current state of manufacturing technology and materials science

you're, once again, confirmed for a nogun faggot. MilSpec ARs are MilSpec for a reason. There is something called a MATERIAL CALLOUT SHEET. You realize there were roughly 5 decades between the conception of the AR and the conception of the SCAR, right? And the barrel isn't the only thing that benefits from material selection and manufacturing technology advances.

>irrelevant, stop bringing this up
are you illiterate or just stupid?
>>
>>33809659
>georgia tech
no. I was looking at the grad programs.

It's #6 for colleges.

>why don't you post you degrees and prove it.
Because I want to see what the nogun's credentials are.

>nothing to be ashamed of.
I don't base my self worth on the place I got my degree from, but my annual compensation.
>>
>>33809663
>I already told you the ranking
>I post my BSE EE diploma, timestamped.

Stop wasting time and do it already. Post your other degree too, since you said you had two.

>There is something called a MATERIAL CALLOUT SHEET

Don't use words you don't understand. The military spec is hardly cutting edge. Age of design implies older designs are inherent inferior; a laughable assumption.

>And the barrel isn't the only thing that benefits from material selection and manufacturing technology advances.

And I mentioned barrels when?

>are you illiterate or just stupid?
Can you read? Bringing up civilian prices is just the usual richfag/poorfag dig. Like I said, irrelevant. You are a stupid faggot for bringing it up.
>>
>>33809663
he thinks ARs are superior because he's a poorfag and likes to buy tons of $300 reddit walmart ARs instead of having the foresight to buy fewer higher quality guns.

he thinks the fact that autistic $2000+ ar15 builds existing out there that are "better" than a SCAR somehow causes ALL ar15s to be better than a SCAR. he unironically believes that his and all his reddit buddies M&P 15s are therefore better than your SCAR because there exists a ar15 that can outperform a SCAR in a given scenario (read: this is retarded).
>>
>>33809702
>The military spec is hardly cutting edge
holy fuck you're dumb.

Not only do you not own an AR, you don't even understand the significance of MilSpec.

Wow, I was expecting someone who at least had a triple digit IQ and a rudimentary understanding of the platforms. Instead I get a worthless sack of shit like you.

Enjoy your poverty and rampant stupidity.
>>
>>33809697
>Because I want to see what the nogun's credentials are.

I asked first. You started with the 2nd tier college ad-hominem, so put your money where your mouth is.

>nogun's credentials
>says the guy who thinks simply owning and shooting a gun makes him an objective authority on said gun's engineering characteristics

whewlad

>but my annual compensation

Equally pathetic. As always, one cannot buy knowledge.
>>
>>33809704
he doesn't own anything.

In fact, he doesn't even know anything
Look here: >>33809702
>The military spec is hardly cutting edge

He doesn't understand that GovContract M4s and M16s MUST be built to MilSpec, and that MilSpec is basically the standard everyone builds to.

I bet he doesn't know why carpenter 158 is used in most bolts.
>>
>>33809718
>understand the significance of MilSpec

The significance is that it is textbook example of "good enough". You should know this if you had the slightest understanding of the what and why of that specification, but you obviously don't, so you capitalize the word to emphasize its supposed importance and call others dumb. Standard "mount stupid" behavior.
>>
>>33809749
you both are trolling each other and it's really obvious at this point
>>
>>33809758
well....the difference is that I actually own guns. (and didn't go to a shit school like that nogun faggot, considering any school that offers admission to a retard like him must not be very competitive)
>>
>>33809758
I could swear they were the same person but no one would spend this much time arguing with themselves, right?
>>
>>33809743
>I bet he doesn't know why carpenter 158 is used in most bolts.

Do you? I mean, really know, as in, the multi-faceted stresses of AR bolt operation necessitating that choice. Maybe you can use that as a starting point to explain your preference for a SCAR.

Or more likely, that's just a phrase you read online so you throw it around to sound authoritative.
>>
>>33809774
can't speak for the other guy, but I don't have any significant personality disorders.

Oh, I also own guns.
>>
>>33809772
>didn't go to a shit school like that nogun faggot

topkek

still waiting for those degrees
>>
>>33809774
I had an hour long conversation with myself over whether the sequel to Catch-22 is canon or not and managed to convince myself that it is indeed canon despite me not liking it. Which is really weird becasue I made an alternate person that disagreed with me but ended up agreeing with him and I'm not sure if this is the onset of mental illness or some epiphany.

So he might just be really torn on it and wants to sort out something but got caught up in a question of what really is ownership or academic attainment.
>>
>>33809821
>but got caught up in a question of what really is ownership or academic attainment.

sensible chuckle. Here is a delighted (You) for You.
>>
>>33809437
Wheres that paper 1st tier?
>>
If someone needs me to timestamp a picture of some scars and a Daniel defense so this amazing argument can go on, please let me know.
The sheer intensity of this shitfest is amazing.
>>
>>33810594
Bitch please. As soon as I realized this fag doesn't even own an AR, I lost all interest.

How about you go timestamp some expensive guns to prove you're not "middle class"?
>>
File: 1489606496021.jpg (66KB, 750x498px) Image search: [Google]
1489606496021.jpg
66KB, 750x498px
I love these threads
>>
>>33808620
>purpose built 7.62
Heard of the AR-10?
>>
>>33812320
Heavier and recoils harder
>>
>>33812320
No. What is it?
>>
>>33812350
>being this wrong
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-5R-mUg5z4
>>
>>33812377
SR25 has a stronger recoil impulse than a SCAR
>>
>>33812377
Confirmed for retard.
>>
>>33809249
Fucken saved
>>
>>33808620
>purpose built 7.62 variant
which beats itself to death because its stock is purpose built for 223
>>
>>33812418
Your going to have to explain that more
>>
>>33812418
Another retard surfaces.
>>
>>33809121
Just as much as the post he replied to... Woah
>>
File: its beat down time.jpg (208KB, 965x584px) Image search: [Google]
its beat down time.jpg
208KB, 965x584px
>ARfags and SCARfags arguing over whose plastic gun is better
lmaoing@yourlife
>>
Scar looks much better than gayr 15
>>
>>33809243
Do you know where you are?
>>
>>33808545
SCARs do things much better than ARs do, but not that much better that it woudl be worth the hassle to upgrade to them
>>
>>33808483
>plastics

haha
>>
>>33812430
>>33812436
the hinge plate for the stock is made from polymer.
and the increased speed of the carrier when using the gun supressed wil break the plate pretty fast.
>>
>>33812716
You realize the gun has two gas settings, right?
>>
>>33809123
Post your diplomas, cars, and $10,000 cash with timestamp or you're a faggot.
>>
ITT scar fanboys who have never shot a gun let alone owned a scar are BTFO
>>
File: download (9).jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (9).jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>33812817
>>
>>33812817
You sure about that? How sure?
>>
>>33812817
mAh globes most advanced weapons system
>>
>>33812830
Which is why I took the kdg stock off.
>>
>>33812817
Scar quality
>>
>>33812734
and it still breaks when set one the lowest setting
these were issues coming up during the socom testing or something
>>
>>33812902
Got some sauce on that?
>>
>>33808598
>calling him on bullshit
> no evidence provided

It's almost like you're conceding this arguement.
>>
>>33812923
Where is his "evidence"?

The amount of public service I intend to provide simply extend to a warning to the gullible masses. I'm not in the business of public education.
>>
>>33812902
>or something
gtfo.
>>
>>33808755
>it takes a hell a of a marksman to make a 600 yard shot with an m16

Not really. People get there with 3 day classes
>>
>>33808483
How do you use this grenade launcher?
>>
>>33808483
Why not outfit a platoon with Stoner variants and the M60 for half the price?
>>
>>33813250
SCARs sell for under $1000 to agency buyers
>>
>>33809613
yeah, honestly, context is the most important thing when determining what's "best", and an abstraction of that is hard to acheive without obivous, epoch spanning technological disparity
>>
>>33808755
or just an ACOG and the knowledge to use it

is the 5.56 going to hit square on a man sized target at 600m without high speed sniper school geometric shit being considered? no but it's definitely putting the bullet out to 600m
>>
>>33813492
>icepicks internally
>>
>>33812320
Yes. It was originally Stoner's idea to chamber his rifle in 7.62, but the Army was still fielding the M14, which had been battle-tested and relatively well liked.
The SCAR is much lighter than an AR-10, allowing that saved weight to be exchanged for additional ammunition.

By the way, the best Battle Rifle ever, in my opinion, is the FN FAL. No SCAR, 417, G3, M14, or AR-10 is as awesome as the FAL
>>
>>33813600
I thought that way, until the SCAR came out
>>
>>33812484
>AR a plastic gun
R u serious gooby?
>>
>>33808620
There's always the 6.8 variant.
>>
File: 1437839310022.jpg (42KB, 541x498px) Image search: [Google]
1437839310022.jpg
42KB, 541x498px
>>33813728
>6.8
>>
>>33812967
>I'm not in the business of public education.

Oh good, thanks for clarifying that.
>>
>buy SCAR 17 for $3000
or
>use $3000 to build AR that's infinitely better and more tacticool

The SCAR is a very fine rifle, no doubt about it. But one can take their money further with the AR. For ~$3000, I can build an AR that's just good as, if not better than, the SCAR.
>>
File: 100_0216.jpg (3MB, 4389x2749px) Image search: [Google]
100_0216.jpg
3MB, 4389x2749px
>>33814098
Get both
I highly recommend it
>>
>>33814098
so there are a couple fallacies from your post.

1) GovContract cost for SCAR is significantly cheaper than civilian sale MSRP, while an AR is, well, quite a bit more expensive in the 7.62 variety

2) your building anything is really not relevant to the discussion. How do you provide warranty and after sale support? How do you support a logistics chain? Military procurement isn't just about the gun, but about the lifecycle.

If you want a fair comparison, compare a SCAR H to an LMT MWS or an M110.
>>
>>33814155
Sell and get some decent glass you fucking skype
>>
>>33814275
>im a VOIP service?
wat

And Nightforce isnt *that* bad.
>>
>>33814155
>>33814295
you have a fucking NXS. Their LEGACY series.

At least get on my level.

Don't mind the filename. It's for some poor k/unts.
>>
>>33814346
Been thinking of getting a K624i for it.
But its only 308
If I get a 6.5 creedmoor barrel for it, ill probably get some better glass. The ATACR is nice.

Legacy glass for a legacy cartridge?
>>
>>33814372
MK316 isn't a legacy cartridge. Granted, it's expensive.
>>
>>33814432
Not a fan of untipped match ammo for anything but paper.
>>
File: IMG_20170428_084648.jpg (1MB, 1512x2688px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170428_084648.jpg
1MB, 1512x2688px
>>33811974
You're sassy. I like sassy girls. Let's go match for match. See if you can keep up on that measly budget you mentioned. :)
I'll start with the last one you never responded to that I left in the other thread, Miss Sassypants.
>>
>>33814749
>actual richfag detected
I remember you
>>
File: IMG_6336.jpg (1MB, 2483x3556px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6336.jpg
1MB, 2483x3556px
>>33814749
Your move, peasant.
>>
File: IMG_20170430_163404.jpg (1MB, 1512x2688px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170430_163404.jpg
1MB, 1512x2688px
>>33809123
>0 degrees
>7 cars
>Your annual income sitting on my desk just in case I get gun show itches
>Enough guns to start a revolution (and a fuckload more stamps than you've got lol)
>My own range
I'm your huckleberry.
Where'd you go, Miss Sassypants?
>>
>>33815006
see
>>33814749
you didn't post anything that exceeds even the value of that p90 even assuming it was a ps90
>>
>>33815007
500k of cash sitting on your desk? You're either a retard or a drug distributor.

And if you think you have enough guns to "start a revolution", you really are dumb.

Ciao.
>>
File: 1280787764160.gif (942KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1280787764160.gif
942KB, 360x270px
>>33815007
when did this become a rekt thread?
>>
>>33815006
his mateba costs well over your overpriced toy, not to mention the m249s. seems you're too poor/stupid to even SBR it.
>>
>>33815014
Look up how much an APC 9 costs, moron.

And I own a ps90.
>>
>>33815036
Check the stamps, you illiterate fuck.
>>
>>33815059
so too poor or whoever held your hand before wasn't around to fill one more form?
>>
>>33815007
Who the fuck buys a semi automatic m249? Hahahahahahaha
>>
File: IMG_20170430_164224.jpg (82KB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170430_164224.jpg
82KB, 426x240px
>>33815028
Hah! I didn't say cash, silly girl. I meant this!
Still waiting for you to post anything even remotely near shit in my dirt pile collecting dust.
How was it you worded it? Oh yeah...
"We aren't anywhere near the same league, trust me"
My sides are in orbit lol
>>
>>33815072
Are you autistic or illiterate? Read the top form in that picture.

Now go back to kiddie corner while people with actual incomes are pissing on each others shoes.
>>
>>33809123
>all stamps within 6 months
Cool panic buy bro
>>
>>33815092
Do you collect older stuff?
>>
>>33815092
>"We aren't anywhere near the same league, trust me"
he was right, though.
>>
>>33815092
>Chad
Checks out.
>>
>>33815092
Pretty crass posting your centurion. I will admit I don't have one. But my palladium suits me fine.

Antiques are not my cup of tea, and getting a semi auto m249 is a bit weird.

I attribute it to a lack of proper education.
>>
>>33815121
this actually reminds me of one of those instant karma shits where the guy talking crazy shit gets his face kicked in
bless you demicad
>>
>>33815092
>Still waiting for you to post anything even remotely near shit in my dirt
Can you not do basic math?
>>
File: FN_SCAR_rifle.jpg (83KB, 1256x723px) Image search: [Google]
FN_SCAR_rifle.jpg
83KB, 1256x723px
>>33808483

Am I the only one who thinks scars look disgusting in black?

They were meant to be tan. It looks so sexy
>>
File: IMG_20170430_165447.jpg (1MB, 1512x2688px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170430_165447.jpg
1MB, 1512x2688px
>>33815114
Actually just started getting into auctions for famous older weapons. Went to buy a house in St. Croix and ended up getting sucked into the lore of ye olde pirates. Now I'm hooked.
Yes, that was a dad joke tier pun lol.
>>33815121
He was lol.
>>33815135
Well you though me having cash was drug dealer tier lol.
So... Got anything like this?
>>
>>33815232
actually youre the nigger pussy who cant seem to do math
price of m249 or mateba shits on your fischer price my first tax stamp shit
you got destroyed faggot
>>
File: 100_1119.jpg (1MB, 2200x1580px) Image search: [Google]
100_1119.jpg
1MB, 2200x1580px
>>33815006

oh cute, a apc9.

hey you worthless faggot, it's the degree demanding anon from last night. you know, the supposed no-guns with a tier-2 college non-degree.

here is a pair of B&T's, a korth and a sig legend.

now post your degrees.
>>
>>33815290
Hey anon, how do you like that Legend? I fucked up and ordered the LEGION because of autocorrect and it made me sour lol. Do I need to get me one of them fine looking girls?
>>
File: IMG_6041.jpg (948KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6041.jpg
948KB, 3264x2448px
>>33815243
Do you not understand the opportunity cost of holding cash? You sound like someone who made the bulk of their wealth during the real estate boom.

No, I don't own antiques or a mateba.
>>
>>33815320

it is fantastic, go get one. i got this as soon as it was imported and now i want a supermatch too... debating between that or a pardini gt9.
>>
>>33815290
Ahahahahaha a fucking brace.

Where your timestamp at, dawg?
>>
>>33815243
Yar! I've started shopping around for older civil war stuff. Once I move I'd like to have a nice study with the pieces on display. D.C.'s gun laws basically say, if it has mass, you can't have it. So, gotta go historical.
>>
>>33815290
how's the BT tec-9, worth the $1000 price tag?
>>
>>33815348
How do you say ''BIX NOOD MOTHAFUCKA'' in German and/or French?
>>
File: 100_1121.jpg (1MB, 3439x1161px) Image search: [Google]
100_1121.jpg
1MB, 3439x1161px
>>33815340
>hating on winking at the ATF
>demands a timestamp when you didn't bother with one

straw grasping detected. have a fg42.
>>
>>33815328
I'm lazy and sitting down. I haven't been anywhere near met or outdone, as I expected.
But that wasn't the point of why I fed you that there humble pie. The point was that shitting on someone of less fiscal worth is disgusting. If that's what you hold in the highest value then you actually have my sympathy.
Plus, who's to say any of these "poorfag" won't grow wealth and surpass you or I?
Don't be a dick, son.
>>
>>33815348

its fun. kicks a bit more than a mp5 but has more humor value (niggers).
>>
>>33815400
That's the only reason I want one. When my grandfather passed away, the strangest thing in his collection was a Tec-9. I have no idea where he got it, but I'm guessing it was during his time in Miami.
>>
>>33815381
You also own a mk23, don't you? This isn't the first time we trolled each other.

A deal's a deal though. U ready to post yours after I post mine?
>>
>>33815397
>The point was that shitting on someone of less fiscal worth is disgusting

pretty much this. it is a stupid argument for stupid people. for example:

>bill gates and jeff bezos don't own scar rifles, ergo scar owners are poor
>>
File: IMG_20170430_171113.jpg (1MB, 1512x2688px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170430_171113.jpg
1MB, 1512x2688px
>>33815344
Hah! I'm glad to see someone else bitten by the Jas Townsend bug lol!
>>33815348
>>33815363
Fuck you guys it looked cool lol!
>>
>>33815423

pro-tip: acting like a retard isn't trolling

if you are the same worthless faggot from last time, i recall you dinging my nighthawk because you had some ultra high-end 1911. naturally, you never posted a picture of said 1911.

i see a pattern.
>>
>>33815397
You might want to read the thread again. My only complaint was that someone who did not demonstrate ownership or knowledge putting forth a blanket statement as fact.

And maybe figure out how much that dd5 package costs.
>>
>>33815457
>poorfag noguns poorfag noguns poorfag noguns poorfag noguns poorfag noguns poorfag noguns poorfag noguns poorfag noguns poorfag noguns poorfag noguns poorfag noguns poorfag noguns poorfag noguns poorfag noguns poorfag noguns poorfag noguns poorfag noguns poorfag noguns poorfag noguns poorfag noguns poorfag noguns poorfag noguns poorfag noguns poorfag noguns poorfag noguns poorfag noguns poorfag noguns poorfag noguns poorfag noguns poorfag noguns poorfag noguns
>but my only complaint was demonstrate ownership

by claiming they were poor, you lying faggot
>>
>>33815428
It does look awesome, the future according to the 1980s.
>>
>>33815446
You still wanna play it like this? Ok.

Here's a pro tip: your think that a modern military AR performs at the same level as a SCAR in the field for prolonged periods of time is fucking asinine, and you are a god damn moron for believing that.

And I never dinged you for the nighthawk since I have no experience with it. I did have an STI dvc open, but I sold it.

Why don't you post a pic of a modern service rifle that you own?
>>
>>33815474
You have excessively poor reading comprehension. I suggest you demand a refund from whichever institution of higher learning you matriculated from, assuming you did at all.
>>
>>33815457
I did read it.
You have every right to say anything you want, of course. But calling people poorfag or attributing your firearm knowledge to your fiscal status I don't agree with whatsoever.
I'm not exactly broke lol. Doesn't mean I should shut my ears off to even a guy behind a gun store counter who might know what he's talking about if given a chance.
There are autists on this board who've never touched a gun in their lives who do nothing but sit in their crusties eating tendies and doing inadvertent research that certainlyshouldn't be dismissed on grounds of their lack of wealth.
All's I'm saying.
>DD5 price
Do your research. There's a sound reason why not a person in this thread is agreeing that you won our standoff and won't. You weren't just soundly beaten, you were outright destroyed. Have some dignity.
>>
>>33815508
>tosses out a pro-tip that is entirely devoid of justification and has two ad hominems
>fails to define the metrics of comparison entirely

not really very pro. are you really an engineer?

>And I never dinged you for the nighthawk since I have no experience with it.

yes you did, by saying it was for poor people. now i am 100% you are that same worthless faggot.

>Why don't you post a pic of a modern service rifle that you own?

right after you post your degrees. also define modern, i sense some massive faggotry brewing on your end.

for the record, your noguns dig has been definitively btfo
>>
>>33815528
>institution of higher learning

this is amusing since you have yet to post your degrees, or your ultra high-end 1911
>>
>>33815536
didn't expect to read that from someone with a name chad.
>>
>>33815541
>yes you did, by saying it was for poor people. now i am 100% you are that same worthless faggot.
you're fucking senile. I would never diss nighthawk/korth since i'm quite partial to the supersport.

>right after you post your degrees
Right after you agree to post your undergrad diploma after I post mine. Please try reading. You have 15 minutes to agree before I leave the house.

>your noguns dig has been definitively btfo
maybe, but my original prognosis for you remains the same: you have no subject matter expertise.
>>
>>33815641
>I would never diss nighthawk

but you did, i'm sorry you cannot keep your trolling consistent

>Right after you agree to post your undergrad diploma after I post mine

just fuck off already, as mentioned yesterday, you started that line of insult, put your money where your mouth is

>You have 15 minutes to agree

holy shit lol

>you have no subject matter expertise

well yes, i am not an expert. i do set a high bar though. then again, i haven't made any outlandish, unbacked claims like you did, so its your own claimed expertise that is in question.

lets remember that your initial claim to expertise is owning said rifles, and shooting classes with them. talk about a self-inflicted btfo.
>>
>>33815536
>I did read it.
I am loath to point out that there are multiple posters in this thread, but perhaps a gentle reminder is needed. Only thing I said was "not in the same league".

>But calling people poorfag or attributing your firearm knowledge to your fiscal status I don't agree with whatsoever.
There is a positive correlation between income and education, between education and intelligence, and between intelligence and mental acuity.

>There are autists on this board who've never touched a gun in their lives who do nothing but sit in their crusties eating tendies and doing inadvertent research that certainlyshouldn't be dismissed on grounds of their lack of wealth.
Absolutely false. That's like someone going to a class action litigation lawyer, and the lawyer saying "I've never won or even filed a class action suit, but I spend all my spare (read, UNEMPLOYED) time on the local lawyer forum reading about them. I even go to my alma mater's law library sometimes to brush up on the subject." Would you hire someone like that?

Let me tell you how I operate. I assume the lowest applicable human denominator until proven otherwise. Why waste my time fact checking what is most likely garbage when I can just ignore it? There is a reason why there are degrees, certifications, and PEDIGREE. It's to signal an accepted level of standard. When I'm not presented with such on this cesspool that is 4chan, and given the correlation between income and intelligence and knowledge, why should I waste my time by giving someone the benefit of the doubt?

If it's important to me, I do my own analysis. If it's not, I don't give a fuck .

And let's be honest here, deep down, we all come here troll. We all come here to do things that are not socially acceptable in our real and professional lives. I don't go telling clients they're dumb fucks, but if I see them here, I'll give them a piece of my mind.
>>
>>33815684
>but you did, i'm sorry you cannot keep your trolling consistent
you're an intellectually dishonest cunt.
> you started that line of insult, put your money where your mouth is
put your fucking money where your mouth is. You claimed that
>I think it is pretty much a wash given the current state of manufacturing technology and materials science
yet you provided no basis for this PATENTLY INCORRECT argument. Looks like your modus operanti is exactly the same as mine, with the distinct difference that I happen to own BOTH platforms and have gone into the FIELD with both platforms.

>well yes, i am not an expert. i do set a high bar though
don't fucking flatter yourself.

> i haven't made any outlandish, unbacked claims like you did
really? what's my claim? That the SCAR does not get out performed at every aspect by a cheaper AR?

>lets remember that your initial claim to expertise is owning said rifles, and shooting classes with them.
I own both, I shoot both, I'm qualified to speak on the design differences even if you think my sample size is too small.

>talk about a self-inflicted btfo.
you're a god damned retard.

Enjoy your rampant stupidity.
>>
File: 27113699876_5c78973062_b.jpg (241KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
27113699876_5c78973062_b.jpg
241KB, 1024x683px
Your both fags
>>
What the fuck is wrong with you people. Who cares about all of this nonsense. You're yelling at random strangers on the internet, go read a fucking book.
>>
>>33815859
you're gay for using the KDG stock.

Maybe you would like to join our faggot party?
>>
>>33815842
>you're an intellectually dishonest cunt.

oh, the irony.

>yet you provided no basis for this PATENTLY INCORRECT argument

prove it. i provided exactly as much proof as you did, except i made a guarded statement: i know that only the Q&R department have the full story and we users are forced to rely on the rare statistically relevant study. and my assessment of said statistics available seem be a wash.

on the other hand, you made and continue to make a ludicrous statement based on a sample size of one faggot.
>FIELD

woooo, all caps.

>don't fucking flatter yourself.

at least be original

>That the SCAR does not get out performed at every aspect by a cheaper AR?

ftfy: does

>I'm qualified to speak on the design differences even if you think my sample size is too small.

There is a massive difference between high level design differences, and a deep analysis of said design differences. Your words are at best the rantings of an amateurish dilettante.

>you're a god damned retard.

topkek. sticks and stones. like I said before, by parity of your "logic", Dan Bilzerian should be head designer at HK.
>>
File: XL.jpg (321KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
XL.jpg
321KB, 1024x576px
>>33815878
Thats not mine.
ACR are good for FALs, but the boot is best.
>>
>>33808620
Nigga do you know how hard it is to see a man at 600m?

Just lol at your retarded observation.
>>
File: 1491870307086.jpg (46KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491870307086.jpg
46KB, 480x480px
>>33812830
>mfw that happened to my airshit scar when I leaned it against a wall and fucked up the battery wires
>>
>>33812830
>not believing in the power of ugg boot
Heathens
>>
>>33814749
LifeSizePotato is that you?
>>
>>33815006
Why is this a thing and a PDW variant SCAR not?
>>
File: scar_family_pdw_large-1.png (115KB, 519x370px) Image search: [Google]
scar_family_pdw_large-1.png
115KB, 519x370px
>>33818035
>>
File: tumblr_ofwhfmVNDm1tgrr9vo1_1280.jpg (22KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofwhfmVNDm1tgrr9vo1_1280.jpg
22KB, 720x480px
>>
>>33808483

I have an SR25 in 7.62 and .338FED.

Mines heavier but more accurate at greater distances and 338 for punching through cars and armor at short range.
>>
>>33818157
>sr25
>338 federal

uhhh
>>
>>33815007
>semi 249
Quit spending your dad's money on stupid shit.
Thread posts: 198
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.