[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone ever been asked why do you want to buy an AR15 by the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1960.jpg (386KB, 2550x3509px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1960.jpg
386KB, 2550x3509px
Anyone ever been asked why do you want to buy an AR15 by the clerk, I was?

I just said recreational shooting and customizeability.

This happened at Gander Mountain not a working mans gun store.
>>
They just want to suggest something, everyone and their mother has an AR15.
>>
File: 49730886_p0.jpg (391KB, 550x782px) Image search: [Google]
49730886_p0.jpg
391KB, 550x782px
>>33807176
>not answering "because I can"
One job.
>>
putting a pc and a cool helmet with nods on it doesn't make them operators. You need a huge ball sack.
>>
>All legal purposes
>>
>people are still buying AR15s
>in 2017
>>
They are down to $400 now.
>>
Well, when I was in the Army in my country I used an AR and was not bad with it.
So, when my country descends into civil war I want to be able to get magazines, ammunition and spare components off of soldiers and police.
>>
>>33807176
They are not asking you to justify it, they are just being salesmen and making sure you wouldn't want something with a bigger profit margin for them
>>
File: 1476923483509.jpg (63KB, 538x597px) Image search: [Google]
1476923483509.jpg
63KB, 538x597px
>>33807176
I would just walk away if I was told why, that is the type of shit you never do working at retail or need to hear.

>Doing a disservice while being customer service.
>Ever.
>>
>>33807521

They say you should built them. I think I'll stick with my AKs.
>>
I've just had comments in passing (I wasn't buying an AR15 or AR15 accessories) about how "back when he was in the service he couldn't wait to get rid of his AR-15 and now people are buying them up as fast as the manufacturers can make them, just don't understand it etc."
This was at the same shop that won't do FFL transfers on "assault rifles" which they defined for me as AK/AR pattern guns, and has a pegboard wall with a ton of not-for-sale hard to find milsurp collecting dust/rust tacked up for display purposes.
I don't think I'm going back.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.