[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/ in South Africa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: 1493492988221.jpg (76KB, 646x346px) Image search: [Google]
1493492988221.jpg
76KB, 646x346px
Would /k/ go to help our Boer-bros, and experience the harsh conditions of fighting in the bush?
>>
>>33805260
I would do everything I can to fight oppression but I don't own guns so I'll do whatever I can from home
>>
why would I go fight and risk death for some place I've never been, and will likely never go in my lifetime and affects me in no way?
>>
File: awbpatch.jpg (106KB, 681x731px) Image search: [Google]
awbpatch.jpg
106KB, 681x731px
>>33805260
AWB
W
B
>>
>>33805260
Because taking farmland from the only people who know how to work it turned out great for Zimbabwe.
Sudden destabilization of food production has absolutely no negative repercussions
>>
>>33805260
What kind of help do they need? Just curious. I'm sure they can handle their own domestic affairs.
>>
>>33805459
I just want it to go down so the Liberals can see what happens when groids seize power

South Africa will finally do the world some good, if only retrospectively
>>
>>33805459
Same here, not my fight, esides, me joining would be insignificant.
I'm still curious to see how it turns out, as always, and look forward to hearing about it on MPR while I work fields this spring. Should be interesting, and make for interesting news podcasts etc.
>>
File: GalilGear.jpg (2MB, 3936x5833px) Image search: [Google]
GalilGear.jpg
2MB, 3936x5833px
>>33805260
Volkstaat now
>>
>>33805479
There is no parallel to zimbabwe or however it is spelt. I think zimbabwe was a fuck up because the commies got it but I oppose communism because classless stuff is stupid. Clearly things don't work for a super minority if it doesn't work for the majority. All these things are somewhat avoided when there is a caste/class system.
>>
>>33805506
>road flare
>chewing gum
Gonna need more than that son
>>
>>33805540
>chewing gum
?????
>>
>>33805530
>all animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others
Orwell would laugh his ass off at how much like commies the right has become.
>>
Where's all the fucking Rhodesia shitposters now?
>>
>>33805566
>Where's all the fucking Rhodesia shitposters now?
Waiting at the mailbox for overdue rhodie gear.
>>
File: IMG_2594.jpg (3MB, 2304x1534px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2594.jpg
3MB, 2304x1534px
just like old times
>>
File: SADF3.jpg (93KB, 800x549px) Image search: [Google]
SADF3.jpg
93KB, 800x549px
>>33805260
I doubt it will happen. The ANC is a inept shitshow but there are some members of the South African government that know this is a terrible idea. The only reason Zuma is probably considering land reform is to please the constituents so they don't go over to the even more radical party. South Africa is keeping Southern Africa as a whole afloat.

Or Zuma will go full retard and we'll see Boere commandos become a thing again.
>>
>>33805459
Yeah I don't really give a shit. White solidarity isn't a thing; the boers may be white but they're far removed from my culture.
>>
>>33805260
I doubt the chinese will let this happen as they're investing tons of money into africa
>>
>>33805560
I thank him for his service but I could give less of a fuck about any of his intellectual works.
We're not equal. We don't start out that way. The world doesn't treat us that way. There is a class system. It's generally frowned upon because the super minority of the most important class rules everything but that doesn't mean a class system doesn't work it just means no matter what the super minority does fucks everyone else. It's how they even got to be a minority in the first place, fucking everyone else.
>>
I want nothing more in life than to gear up with my buddies and go slot some floppies in a modern bush war.
>>
>>33805459

If the negroes see they can take out an Anglo country like SA, whats to say they won't try and start a coup against the big bad president and be hailed as heroes and freedom fighters by the left? If South Africa falls, it signifies that the anglosphere is vulnerable and a drastic response of some type will need to be made or else it will lose face. It's a 9/11 situation.
>>
>>33805750
As of right now South Africa is a base for a lot of mining companies that are competing with the Chinese for contracts. If anything the Chinese would rejoice that another part of the continent destabilized so they can throw money and arms at their preferred group to gain infulence.
>>
>>33805543
My point is that its not even close to enough.

>>33805628
Jewish solidarity isn't a thing either.
>>
>>33805479
It wouldn't have ended up so badly if they gave the farms to the black farmhands, but it was given out to party insiders and officials, who just stripped the place and sold off the assets.

They even gave a farm to a Jamaican dancehall singer.
>>
>>33805479
The really big reason that the land reform completely fucked up Zimbabwe was because they kicked out the white farmers AND their black staff, killing all of the staff in a few cases

Those people literally moved to Zambia and are now turning it into the new breadbasket of Africa
http://www.news24.com/mynews24/zambia-the-new-breadbasket-20141102
>>
>>33805260
Zuma and the ANC are in a tough spot right now. The majority of SA population has never lived under Apartheid so the blame the white famer game has run out for them. The ANC youth leader, Malemia started the EFF which is just a full on communist party. All the post 1994 minor parties have consolidated in the DA which is not only good at winning elections but they're good at governing too. The DA has taken Cape Town and the Western Cape, Joburg, Port Elizabeth, and some other areas. They are rooting out corruption and making gov't work.

Zuma is scared and the idea of taking land is his ploy to try and bring some people home to the ANC. The trouble is that he doesn't have the votes he needs to modify the constitution.
>>
>>33805427
>noguns fag
Why?
>>
>>33805260
Boers are dirty immigrants. Why are you supporting immigrants? Next thing you know, you're fundraising for Syrians and Somalis to move in next door.
>>
>>33805260

Yep, not much else better to do. Hopefully find a vektor rk4 to use.
>>
>US citizens fighting for white farmers declared terrorists, the govt. will persecute them to the fullest extent of the law

You know it'd happen. Fighting for faggy kurds gets a pass cause they're useful idiots in syria, but any attempt to support a white military force in a foreign nation is going to end poorly for those citizens.
>>
>>33806680

There were no people in southern africa aside from bushman who hate the kafirs just as much as your average afrikaaner.
>>
>>33805459

A chance to operate?
>>
>>33805459
So you can live out Rhodesian Bush War masturbation fantasies
>>
>>33807394
>A chance to operate?
You just want to fuck all the darkies you can
>>
File: Spion_Kop.jpg (88KB, 750x523px) Image search: [Google]
Spion_Kop.jpg
88KB, 750x523px
>>33805260
Cape Independence when?
>>
>>33805506
>Galil
Jesus Christ anon, educate yourself.
>>
>>33805815
This
All the smug bullshit and feel good crap can't kill the truth
And the truth is that people will always shit on other people for their own gain, and probably make the situation worse in the process
>>
>>33805620
God I hope those dipshits try something
To see those stupid tribals get blown the fuck out and shot the fuck up by people with actual training would be amazing
>>
>>33805893
>what is to say they won't try to coup against the big bad president
A whole lotta folk who are sick of their bullshit
>>
>>33806138
Well
Hopefully the DA, if they are as good as you say they are, can do some good
>>
>>33806138

>DA good at governing.

Fuck off you lib shit soutpiel faggot.
>>
>>33806385

Not him, but I'm in England + 19.

With all the legal bollocks you have to go through it's not worth it.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.