[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does the GOA have no chill? Also what federal level group

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 7

File: goa has no chill.png (293KB, 505x488px) Image search: [Google]
goa has no chill.png
293KB, 505x488px
Why does the GOA have no chill? Also what federal level group should I belong to, if any? I am a member of the New Jersey Second Amendment Society
>>
>>33803917
>Why does the GOA have no chill?

Try that again, but in English, nigger.
>>
>>33803917
Why do they talk like Forrest Gump?
>>
>>33803917
>Also what federal level group should I belong to, if any?

none. pro-gun groups are pyramid schemes and honeypots.
>>
>>33804073
Like GOA is always about 1 step away from calling any anti gun person or group a stupid faggot. Like they straight up made a facebook post making fun of Kim Kardashian when she was robbed at gun point in Paris
>>
>>33804103

i think hes upset because you said 'have no chill'.
hes one of those people who gets mad when people 'talk like niggers' on 4chan.
>>
>>33804103
And?
>>
>>33804103
And?

>>>/Commiefornia/
>>
>>33804130
>>33804134
Hey hivemind bro.
>>
>>33804084
presumably they want to identify with inbred hicks
>>
>>33804146
Hey to you too.
>>
>>33804130
>>33804134
Not that guy, but being combative assholes rarely wins you and friends.
>>
>>33804130
>>33804134

its unprofessional to act like a child on twitter, i think that's what hes getting at.
>>
>>33804194
*any
>>
>>33804195
It helped win Trump the presidency.
>>
>>33804194
>>33804195
Fair enough, but the people that are going to get upset over them making fun of some bitch who is only famous for having a huge ass probably aren't gun owners.

The NRA tried to be the mature adult back in the early 90s and we got stuck with the AWB because they wouldn't make noise when they needed to. Besides, normies don't know about GOA anyway, to them the NRA is the devil, but the thing about the devil is there's only one.
>>
>>33804260

that's probably because the NRA is the devil. they don't give a fuck about gun rights, they only care about US gun manufacturers making money.
>>
>>33803917
Second Amendment Foundation
>>
>>33804228
And look where that has gotten everyone.
>>
File: Neil Gorsuch.jpg (46KB, 550x389px) Image search: [Google]
Neil Gorsuch.jpg
46KB, 550x389px
>>33804304

No matter how you feel about Trump himself, there is no question at all that he saved us from Armageddon as far as guns are concerned. The 2nd Amendment has never been safer than it is right now.
>>
>>33804073
>I'm not intelligent enough to learn new sayings the post
>>
>>33804359
>there is no question at all that he saved us from Armageddon as far as guns are concerned

I remember all of us were certain that Obama was going to ban guns too. Eight years later and it just look like another round of crying wolf.
>>
>>33804359
I live in NJ and we literally gave a guy running for governor who said he will sign every single anti gun bill he can and pretty much wants to completely ban guns in the state.
>>
>>33804379
Do you seriously think the US is immune from gun control?
>>
>>33803917
Surely another law will make criminals respect the law
>>
>>33804391
There's no political consensus for gun control at the federal level, so yes, we are immune for the near future regardless of who is in the White House. Has the last decade-plus taught you nothing?
>>
>>33804379

>He tried and didn't succeed, therefore he never actually tried

There is no "neutral" on the gun issue. Any politician that isn't explicitly pro-gun is anti-gun. Trump is explicitly pro-gun. Obama most certainly was not.
>>
>>33804415
>Trump is explicitly pro-gun.

lawl
>>
>>33804415
>Trump is explicitly pro-gun.

oh please, trump is pro-anything that conservative proles like
>>
>>33804428
I thought Trump divided the Conservative party?
>>
File: das it mane.jpg (56KB, 500x604px) Image search: [Google]
das it mane.jpg
56KB, 500x604px
>>33803917
I dunno about you folks, but his platform is pretty bitchin'.

>Be no gunz
>Vote no gunz
>Sell no gunz

Urban yoofs get gunz (from other places) anyways and gun up eachother.

Blame it on the media and White America.

Stay perpetually in power due to >no gunz people.

Black kids kill eachother off while White libruls flagellate themselves and vote mindlessly for you again.

Gun companies profit from increased scarcity, etc.

It's like a perpetual motion engine.
>>
>>33804427
>>33804428

Is this the "Trump is actually a liberal democrat in disguise" canard? Cause that should have died a long time ago.
>>
>>33804359
Even with Gorsuch, the court is just back to where it was before Scalia died, assuming Gorsuch doesn't flip on us. We're infinitely better off than we'd be had she won, but we're by no means safe.

>>33804364
>I learned ebonics because ???

>>33804379
>taking away gun rights for people on social security that need help with their finances
>serious push to use the no fly list for gun purchase bans
>using every single shooting to cry crocodile tears on TV and cry for more gun control
>etc

DINDU NUFFIN

He was busy his first two years socializing the healthcare industry, then the GOP came in and blocked all the shit he wanted to do on guns. The GOP is largely spineless, but they did prevent most of the shit he wanted from going through.

In a literal sense, "nobody is coming for your guns" is true, because the government isn't stupid enough to go kick in a 100 million doors. They'll just keep chipping away at it until we're like Mexico. They have an equivalent to the 2nd Amendment in their constitution too, but after some Common Sense (TM) gun laws, there's one legal gunstore in the whole country.
>>
>>33804451
Stay ignorant buddy
>>
>>33804451

>the court is just back to where it was before Scalia died

And that's a very good place for the court to be. Even knowing that he's been safely replaced with another conservative, I still wish Scalia were still with us. It's not fair that he didn't live long enough to see Hillary get defeated.
>>
>>33804436
Liberal shitters can't decide yet if he's letting down conservatives or way too conservative. They've been autistically screeching for 5 straight months and haven't gotten their stories straight yet.
>>
>>33804304
^ this
>>
File: Antonin Scalia.jpg (77KB, 448x565px) Image search: [Google]
Antonin Scalia.jpg
77KB, 448x565px
>>33804470

Resized.
>>
>>33804470
>5:4 is a good place to be

Don't forget about all the judicial legislating that gets done by the SCOTUS and lower courts. 9th and 4th circuits are taking big greasy shits all over the 2nd. Hopefully that gets slapped down, but they'll always be there, they don't give a shit how long it takes, they'll never stop with pushing gun control.
>>
>>33804447

no its the 'trump is anything that gets him votes'.

he saw that conservatives were tired of liberal shit and started a campaign based on 'fuck them' and it worked out. now that hes in office however all of that is out the window.
>>
>>33804283
>they dont care about you buying guns, they only care about companies selling guns to you

you really didnt give it much thought, did you...
>>
>>33804428
as opposed to what flaming libtards like yourself like

go back home, redditor. you're not wanted here.
>>
>>33804494

5:4 isn't great but it is infinitely better than 4:5. If we're lucky, we'll get to 6:3 before the end of Trump's first term. But I'll fucking take 5:4 compared to the alternative.
>>
>>33804447
if you keep acting like trump is an ideological person you're gonna end up really confused in a few months.

>>33804510
keep lickin those boots pal
>>
>>33804495
>however all of that is out the window.
lolwut

sure he should have a better attorney general advising him on the legality of his executive orders but to say he's not trying to implement the mandate he was given is ridiculous.

the wanton, willful ignorance of the left is comical

you lost the election. deal with it by pulling up your big boy pants and coming together with the rest of the nation you hate so much, as we all pull together for the big win
>>
>>33804514
I will to, just pointing out the court system as whole is fucked and the problem is bigger than just one seat. Even if Trump were perfect he wouldn't be able to fix half of the problems we have with the courts.
>>
>>33804304
>bitches about GoA
>bitches about Trump

Don't you have a trashcan to be kicking over or airsoft to be posing with for your CNN shoot?
>>
>>33804530

>Trump is secretly a liberal democrat you guys
>Nevermind that EVERYTHING he's done since getting in office suggests the exact opposite
>>
>>33804502
>...
nice ellipsis, dweeb, didn't know we were on livejournal.

the agenda of the NRA only coincides with 2A rights when profits are at risk. The NRA doesn't give a fuck about repealing the NFA or making suppressors illegal because the gun industry doesn't care about enthusiast shit like that. they only care that their hunting rifles, handguns and AR-15s are flying off the shelves. they give more of a shit about scaring their members into stocking up on ammo and guns then they do actually improving gun rights.

source: my ass, in case you were gonna play that card.
>>
>>33804530
ooooh good comeback, kid. you sure told me.

if you're under 30 and not liberal, you have no heart.
if you've over 30 and not conservative, you have no fucking brain in your head.

liberalism is for the young and ignorant. if you weren't a basement dwelling NEET /by choice/ you'd understand.

get a fucking job, hippie.
>>
>>33804103
They don't need chill. Kim Kardashian is fair game because she talked about working with mom's demand no funs on her show and has armed security. It was just perfect when the hypocrite got robbed in a country with the kind of laws she said she supports.
>>
>>33804562

>The NRA doesn't care about you being able to buy guns, they only care about manufacturers being able to sell guns!

Those two things aren't mutually exclusive, you know.
>>
>>33804562
your cognitive dissonance in your post is alarming. are you off your meds?

how can they care at the same time about guns flying off shelves but dont care about enthusiasts buying them

do you even know what the word "dichotomy" means, mouth-breather? why don't you stop posting for a while. you're embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>33804540
His EOs have mostly been fine, it's fucking activist judges legislating from the bench striking them down thats the problem. The president has plenary power over immigration bans. If he wanted to, the president literally /could/ ban all muslims by religion.

"Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate."

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182

Of course none of that matters when the law is merely a suggestion to activist judges.
>>
>>33804283
No, they just see access to guns as the first step to, you know, owning guns. So they defend that right.
>>
>>33804379
Do you have an idea what a liberal supreme court would have done? Bloomberg dollars have all been going to state laws because they were depending on a blue supreme court that would allow them to get away with anything unconstitutional they wanted. We never needed the presidency, we always needed the court.
>>
>>33804613
This, a gorillion times. 95% of why I bothered voting was because of the court.
>>
Does anyone still doubt there's a /leftypol/ invasion? They've left their burrow because even cripplechan doesn't like them and put fixing their board on their lowest priority.
>>
>>33804414

It taught us that the federal-level Dems are more than willing to reclassify terrorist attacks as "gun violence" if it will advance their agenda.
>>
>>33804654

>i have an opposing viewpoint that you don't agree with
>FUCKIN LEFTYPOL INVASION GUISE!

just because i like guns doesn't mean i have to be a stereotypical conservative.
>>
>>33804437
>bitchin'

Except for all those innocent kids who get caught up in drive-by shootings and respectable old people getting murdered by thugs. Go fuck yourself with remshit.
>>
>>33803917
>should I belong to
You mean follow on Facebook? That doesn't help them out much...
>>
>>33804467

The quintessential libshit response.
>>
>>33804540

His EOs were fine, the 9th Circuit is just openly composed of activist judges, many of whom are Hispanic, and the Dems are desperate enough to completely throw precedent out the window in an attempt to delay him a few months. Trump explicitly has the power to control immigration and cut off the federal funding from certain grants to sanctuary cities, it's a slam-dunk case in the SCOTUS...unless George Soros or someone of that caliber has dirt on a conservative justice.
>>
File: smuganimegirl2.gif (2MB, 533x300px) Image search: [Google]
smuganimegirl2.gif
2MB, 533x300px
This is my response to every dumb libshit opinion in this thread. I will link any further examples directly to this post.

We won, bitches. Cry for eight long years.
>>
>>33804637
>>33804613

This, right here. There is NOTHING Trump could do that would make me regret voting for him.
>>
>>33804758
>being anti-NRA makes you liberal

this us vs them mentality is making you people retarded.
>>
>>33804679
>opposing viewpoint

When that viewpoint involves supporting people that want to take our guns, during a time when /leftypol/ is openly talking about raiding 4chan and trying to "colonize" boards in part of your retarded slapfight with /pol/, and when you're clearly unfamiliar with board culture...yeah, I'm gonna call a spade a spade, and you an illegal immigrant who has to go back.

>entire post in lowercase

Back you go.
>>
>>33804780

Being anti-Trump or pro-Emmanuel makes you a shit regardless of whether you're conservative or liberal. Jebhead globalists who pulled the lever for Hillary in the general election deserve a bullet too.
>>
>>33804804
>When that viewpoint involves supporting people that want to take our guns

when did i ever imply any of this in my posts? all i ever said was that the NRA only cares about the gun industry.
>>
>>33804364
>I only speak in memes
Get the fuck out
>>
>>33804823

>all i ever said was that the NRA only cares about the gun industry.

Which is exactly the sort of thing that a leftist gun grabber would say. Yes, the NRA receives money from firearms manufacturers. So what? Is that supposed to make me hate them?
>>
>>33804679
Jeez calm down leftist
>>
>>33804823
And the gun industry wants to keep my guns legal, this is bad why?
>>
>>33804103
>Like GOA is always about 1 step away from calling any anti gun person or group a stupid faggot.
I would sign up with them today if they did that.
>>
>>33804823
And it's in the gun industry's interest to keep guns legal and to expand gun rights since it' means they'll have a bigger market.

The only legitimate gripe with the NRA is that they really only care about domestic manufacturers since thats where a lot of their money comes from. Considering all the other good work they do, our only options are to deal with it for now and vote in people for the NRA board that will change that.
>>
>>33804823
The ONLY fault of the nra is that they do not push more vigorously to repeal the unconstitutional laws already on the books. They suffer from the same problem as the GOP or most any large right-wing political organization; they veer towards conservatism to appeal to moderates. Conservatism is inherently a weak position politically, because they are always on the defensive. They are a negative response, and whenever the left obtains a victory, it is permanent, and becomes the new status quo that conservatives defend, until they inevitably lose some more.

The solution is reactionary. We have to strike back to regain lost rights. This is why the smaller and more aggressive organizations like goa and 2af are needed more than ever.
>>
>>33804540
>>33804593
>>33804727
I swear to Christ, it's like you people had a frontal lobotomy or something.
>>
File: Souter Intensifies.gif (2MB, 383x497px) Image search: [Google]
Souter Intensifies.gif
2MB, 383x497px
>>33804359
>Gorsuch
>safer than ever
>>
>>33804564
>hurr durr I'm right and you're wrong, get a job
wow anon, that really fired up my neurons.
>>
>>33804699
Send money to. I send money to the NJSAS. They sent be back a membership card, bumper sticker, and legal tasers.

>tfw I still live at home
>mfw my parents are triggered when they had me my letter from the NJSAS
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.