[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Silly Americans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10

What's stopping badass cartel guys from robbing your guns and your stupid truck when "k commandos" go shooting out in the Mojave?
>>
>>33800510
only a libqueer would leave his guns in the truck when going shooting

nice try, redditor.
>>
>robbing people with guns

because that always go real well in gunstores and the like right
>>
File: 1365989900549.jpg (83KB, 595x647px) Image search: [Google]
1365989900549.jpg
83KB, 595x647px
>>33800510
a functional non corrupt police system, which i understand is an alien concept to beaners
>>
>>33800510
I am waiting for you silly fuckers to try that shit over here. Everyone would shoot at your little beaner bus in my state.
>>
File: Silouhette Dan.gif (4KB, 597x605px) Image search: [Google]
Silouhette Dan.gif
4KB, 597x605px
>>33800510
Thinking that /k/ommandos would not be chomping at the bit to shoot criminals who are legitimate targets during a self defence stand your ground case.

You said /k/ommandos were out shooting , so what is stopping a bunch of "good ol' boys" from shooting criminals ?

Do you even think ?

It doesn't matter how bad arse the cartel vatos are if there is a group of armed regular shooters , those criminals are going to be down range of lead.
>>
>>33800510
The very concept of your scenario is retarded on the part of the cartel.
>>
>>33800510
OP , are you trolling or just a summer fag or perhaps both with a little bit of a dick in your mouth ?
>>
go away reddit
>>
>>33800633
>non corrupt police system
>USA
really gets the ol neurons firin up
>>
>>33800510
>what's to stop them from taking your guns

My guns lol
>>
>>33800510
nuclear winter
>>
File: laughing john wayne.jpg (27KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
laughing john wayne.jpg
27KB, 400x300px
>>33800510
Liblogic. Everytime.
>>
>>33801253

The entire country isn't Illinois, fagatron.
>>
>>33800510
>lets rob people that are actively shooting and probably are geared up and ready for a fight
....What? Also it's illegal.

Also wait is this about the ANTIFA videos of people shooting in the desert or something out in california or whatever shit
>>
File: 1482724991231.jpg (36KB, 720x515px) Image search: [Google]
1482724991231.jpg
36KB, 720x515px
>>33801357
Theres enough videos of cops planting coke on random clueless people to imply that it isnt just a chicago problem
>>
File: 1492460011980.jpg (174KB, 1680x935px) Image search: [Google]
1492460011980.jpg
174KB, 1680x935px
>be me electrician who works around tons of Mexicans
>new apprentice, mega Mexican, barely into English
>one day disappears, no one hears from him.
>ask Cuban guy who spoke with him last.
>says his wife went back to Mexico to visit wife, dumb idea of hers.
>she gets kidnapped by cartel while down there. Call and demand thousands from mega Mexican for her release,.
>he pleas that he is broke, only owns nice inherited car.
>cartel phone man says his car will suffice as payment.
>ok , how do I get it to you? Don't worry we will get it.
>Cartel guys in central Texas literally come and take his vehicle and mega Mexican.
>never seem or heard from again.

They're here, just don't know where.
>>
>>33801503
Visit family not wife, damn mobile.
>>
>>33801503
Cartel and outsourced gangs of the cartel are all over the southwest. Drugs, human trafficking, running guns, money laundering. State troopers in Texas are on constant rotation to assist law enforcement on the border, finding trinkets on their unmarked vehicles or at their hotelroom door like little reminders that they are being watched.
>>
>>33800510

The fact that cartel guys are busy doing something much more profitable than ambushing a bunch of (armed) weirdos in the middle of the desert ?

I mean, sure, if a dozen of pic related arrive in a pickup and ask for our guns, we're fucked.
But why would the cartels send a bunch of elite goons in the middle of a desert deep into american territory ?

It's like an attack of Somali Pirates when you are shark diving in the red sea :
Could happen but very unlikely... because it's just far enough, these dudes have a business to run and you are not part of it.
>>
>>33800510
Yes, I understand that having a gun isn't a 100% guarantee of not being killed by a criminal, just like wearing a seatbelt isn't a 100% guarantee of not dying in a car crash and having smoke detectors isn't a 100% guarantee of not dying in a house fire. If you wanted 100% guarantees, Earth was not the right planet to choose to take up residence on - we don't really have those here. So the question is not what will give you a 100% guarantee of safety, but what will give you the best chance. That's why I have seatbelts, smoke detectors, and guns - because they are what give me the best chance.
>>
Me? I'm dying from the ensuing gun battle as I'm assuming there will be several more than me. However I could very very easily see half of/k/ turning over there guns because they WILL pretend to be cops when they show up on you.

Thank God the news hides most home invasions pretend to be cops. Law enforcement safety is priority, not the public. Notifying the public that the group banging on your door at three am saying "police open up!" Probably isn't police isn't in law enforcements best interest as they'll also be doing that to innocent people's houses.
>>
>>33801414
>source: My ass.
>>
File: 41zn1-b60EL._SX300_.jpg (16KB, 300x150px) Image search: [Google]
41zn1-b60EL._SX300_.jpg
16KB, 300x150px
pic related. moldy labia
>>
File: 1487720680736.jpg (72KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487720680736.jpg
72KB, 500x500px
>>33801414
>>
>>33805512
literally youtube it you stupid fuck
>>
>>33801299
I almost wish for one
>>
>>33805658
Then you should be able to link us some then.
>>
>>33805729
Type in "cops planting drugs" into Youtube and click on any link

Now, go eat shit
>>
File: a54.png (64KB, 268x309px) Image search: [Google]
a54.png
64KB, 268x309px
>>33805905
>When you don't have evidence so you tell other people to look it up for ((((you))))
Nigger, you dumb as fuck.
>>
>>33800510
Why would the cartel steal guns from armed men and risk a shootout? Don't they have lots of drug money to buy guns?
>>
>>33806244
they have all those fast&furious guns the obama administration gave them
>>
Why the hell would they? attacking a bunch of armed weirdos who probably don't have anything that can't be much more easily acquired from straw purchases/Eric Holder

I'd say most /k/ommandos are better shots than your average cartel shitkicker, and many of us have very little to lose and would love to die in battle, so unless they staged a really well thought out ambush it wouldn't be worth it for them.
>>
>>33800510
The fact that we never leave our basements?
>>
>>33801253
>non corrupt police system
by which we mean 'not paid off by banditos'
>>
>>33800510
Because what could be more terrifying and embarrassing then dying to a hoard of fat greasy neckbeards and weaboo faggots shooting at you with nuggets and slavshit while charging you with fixed bayonets screaming 'AHHH NUUU CHEEKI BREEKI'?
>>
>>33800510
Natural selection.
>>
>>33800510
>What's stopping badass cartel guys from robbing your guns and your stupid truck when "k commandos" go shooting out in the Mojave?
We are faggot. Come out to the desert and take out guns faggot.
>>
>>33800510
>leddit
Sage
>>>/pol/
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.