[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

P07 VS. P320

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

I'm looking for a new carry pistol /k/. These are my 2 main choices and I can't figure out which one to go with. Feel free to suggest other pistols as well.
>>
>>33800370
Neither, get a Rex Zero 1 compact
>>
I'm a big fan of the P320, hard to beat being able to mix and match sizes. Also, 21 round factory mags coming soon.
>>
>>33800370
I've had a p320 and I liked it just fine. It's another poly striker fired 9mm, and pretty so as far as they go, just see which one fits your hand well and buy that one. They people who I let shoot it though the factory trigger was incredible for a striker gun. I thought it was very meh
>>
>>33800370
>P320

ah yes, finally you autists can let your creative juices flow and show your artistic streak to the world by stipling the shit out of the frame...
>>
P320, and yes it's because you can change it from a full length to a sub compact. And depending upon how kinky you're feeling you can go from 9mm up to .45 and everything in between
>>
>>33800386
this desu.
>>
>>33800426
>and yes it's because you can change it from a full length to a sub compact.
no ou can't. you have to buy the barrel, slide and frame - the only thing that stays the same is the serialized trigger pack. this whole shtick makes only sense in countries that only serialized that and limit the number of guns you can have - a combination of legal restrictions I haven't been able to find yet.
>>
>>33800386
This is an interesting choice.
>>
>>33800426
You cannot turn a 9 to a .45. The serialized guts are different between the two.
>>
>>33800370
P320 RX
>>
>>33800386
gotta say I'm looking at one, just wish I could find a local one, they're still kind of rare right now.
>>
>>33800456
While he is retarded, I carry a P320C with a subcompact frame.
>>
>>33800386
Can you fit it in a p226 holster
>>
>>33800386
Ok polnar, calm down now...
>>
>>33800370
>p320

have you not looked at this thing?

it's the ugliest, most rediculously high bore looking pistol i've ever seen

looks like some shit you get from a 1st grader when you tell them to draw you a gun

have some fucking dignity, theres no way you've convinced yourself that the p320 is a good looking pistol
>>
>>33802033

The p320 is one of the better looking striker fired pistols. Ugly would apply to the newer glocks with the front serrations or the beretta apx.
>>
>>33802073
Its ugly as fuck.
>>
On the topic of carry guns im torn between a Steyr m9a1 or a FNX 9.
>>
>>33800456
Thats how I've felt about a lot of conversion kits for the longest time. I would rather just have anot her gun for what I paid trying to turn one into two or three. Same shit with ARs that aren't SBRS, barring guys that spend $600 on lowers
>>
>>33800370
taurus curve
>>
>>33802073

>the newer glocks with the front serrations or the beretta apx

I really never did think about how fucking terrible a glock would look with their front serrations, but it is seriously fuck ugly.

I'd rather spend double or triple what I did on a regular glock and send it off to have some meme shop cut decent serrations instead.

The APX is just an aesthetic nightmare from the ground up, so I have zero interest in it.
>>
I'm waiting to get a Cz P10C
Gunsmith friend at the NRA show said its great and the trigger beats the PPQ
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.