[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Realistic looking toy guns for sale in Aus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

Greetings /k/ommandos,

Im from Australia so I rarely ever come here since we, as everyone knows, have no guns. However, while scrolling Facebook I saw an advert for this (pic related). Ik its functionally harmless but it looks extremely realistic compared to a real "Toy" gun, not having an orange cap or colour pattern. You'll probably just laugh at me but in a country where guns are rare and something this realistic is readily available, all it takes is for it to fall into the wrong hands and it could cause some real problems (hostage situations, ransoms, robberies, ect.). What im asking is how is this legal (it counts as a Category D weapon since it is full auto, which is highly illegal) and what should be done about it?
>>
>>33799647
you should just ban taking hostages, ransoms, and robberies, problem solved
>>
>>33799647

take your post and fuck off.
>>
>>33799647
>I'm from Australia
Okay this is probably a shitpost but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt

>the rest
Lmao
>>
>>33799647
It's not actually a category-D because it doesn't use gunpowder to propel a bullet, and nothing really needs to be done because it's a fucking toy. If you're really that horrified by it, lobby for mandatory orange tips.

What do you realistically think is going to happen if some jackass holds up a store with it? Worse case, he wastes everyone's time for a few hours (it's not like he can actually kill anyone), and maybe gets shot by cops.
>>
>>33799684
>It's not actually a category-D because it doesn't use gunpowder to propel a bullet
incorrect, any item that looks convincingly enough like something that would be classified in a category is, in effect, classified as being in that category.

>and nothing really needs to be done because it's a fucking toy.
nope, it's classified as a proper gun.
>>
>>33799647
>BAN HIGH CAPACITY SQUIRT GUNS
>BAN WATER
>>
>>33799706
Water pistols are already illegal in Britain, OP should feel lucky
>>
File: IMG_2144.jpg (50KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2144.jpg
50KB, 640x480px
>>33799682
>Okay this is probably a shitpost

OP here, correct I really don't give a fuck, just wanted to see how you'd all react to someone as cucked as this. I love guns and think Aus should lift the ban on most guns, or at least airsoft and 10-round assault rifles.
>>
>>33799647
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
File: HAAAA.jpg (55KB, 258x360px) Image search: [Google]
HAAAA.jpg
55KB, 258x360px
>This permit authorises a person to possess and/or use an imitation firearm for the legitimate reason nominated in the
permit application.

>The Act applies to an imitation firearm in the same way it applies to any other firearm, with the exception of the
registration requirement as detailed above. Therefore, all the requirements for the transportation and safe storage that
apply to a firearm, apply in the same way to an imitation firearm.

http://www.police.nsw.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0003/140178/Imitation_Firearms_Permit_FACT_Sheet_Sep_2013_V1.4.pdf
>>
File: jej.jpg (61KB, 599x718px)
jej.jpg
61KB, 599x718px
>>33799834
>all the requirements for the transportation and safe storage that apply to a firearm, apply in the same way to an imitation firearm
>>
Stupid gun law thread? Stupid gun law thread!
>>
File: Australian gun laws.webm (176KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Australian gun laws.webm
176KB, 600x600px
>>
>>33799647

>toy guns

yes that's interes........

zzzzzzzzzz
>>
that nightclub shooter took FIVE HUNDRED people hostage alone. Immagine what a crazy could do with this in ausland
>>
>>33799728
>or at least airsoft and 10-round assault rifles.

This is another shitpost.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.