[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hues are burning shit again...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 3480.jpg (43KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
3480.jpg
43KB, 620x372px
https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/buses-torched-roads-blocked-clashes-during-brazil-strike/2017/04/28/45bc2624-2c76-11e7-9081-f5405f56d3e4_story.html?utm_term=.7a60489473c7
>Protesters lit buses on fire, blocked roads and clashed with police on Friday during a general strike that brought transportation to a halt in many cities across Latin America’s largest nation.

>The strike was to protest major changes to labor law and the pension system being considered by Congress, but it was also a raw display of anger by many Brazilians fed up with corruption and worried about the future amid a deep recession and rising unemployment.

>In Rio de Janeiro, after hours of clashes with police in front of the legislative building, several buses were torched. In Sao Paulo, thousands marched toward the home of President Michel Temer, throwing rocks at police who shot stun grenades when protesters tried to go beyond barriers set up.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/28/brazil-corruption-unions-strike-michel-temer-austerity
>Brazilian unions have ratcheted up the pressure on president Michel Temer with a nationwide general strike that closed schools, disrupted transport networks and led to clashes with public security in several cities.

>Demonstrators in Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo blocked key roads with barricades of burning tires on. Riot police used teargas and percussion grenades to try to disperse the crowds and open the routes.
>>
>>33798295

Why don't they set fire to the actual government buildings? What did the bus drivers do to deserve this?

Why is Brazil suddenly breaking down this year? First their carrier, now this.
>>
>>33798295
>>33800136
Remember when that Brazilian cop would come on here, talking about how great it was that the military essentially kicked "da commies!" out of power.

Turns out fascists suck at running countries too.
>>
>>33798295
>www.washingtonpost.com
pravda on the potomac
>>
not /k/ related, theres already like ten threads about it on /pol/ why feel the need to talk about it here?
>>
>>33800723
>Brazil
>fascists
Lol
>>
>>33800723
They Kicked in 65, but now there's more.

There's lots of Brazilians Journalist Trained by KGB in the 80's...Now guess their race..KEK

Starts with J and End with W.
>>
>>33798295
Relax. They probably just got disoriented and started burning the rain forest the wrong direction and into some cities.
>>
>>33800723
>Turns out fascists suck at running countries too.
... Fascists are literally the best at running counties, they just result in a nation with lower potential and prosperity in comparison to true republics.
>>
>>33802827
source?
>>
File: 5GsjZ3m.jpg (35KB, 503x403px) Image search: [Google]
5GsjZ3m.jpg
35KB, 503x403px
>>33802827
>>33803591
/pol/ status: TRIGGERED
>>
File: fuck hues.gif (3MB, 350x320px) Image search: [Google]
fuck hues.gif
3MB, 350x320px
Why are Brazilians such niggers? Not even being /pol/ about it, they're just all around monkey-fuckers, what with their sub par handguns and all around ineptitude. Brazil contributes nothing to the world.
>>
>>33803678
... Well I mean, I guess you could just not address the content of posts and then just shitpost, but I don't know why you would do that.
>>
>get mad
>ruin your own public transportation
>>
no one knows wtf is happening here tf, and it's not even k related...

the key thing here is that they are cutting maybe one of the main source of incoming for the sindicates, which is the sindicate contribution.. but as i said again, better to talk about this somewhere else.
>>
>>33804171
I will never get it, same shit when kebabs go mad, targets are mostly public places and civilians instead of government and politicians.
>>
>>33803591
>best at running countries
>result in a nation with lower potential and prosperity
Pick one.
>>
>>33798295
>brazil
>relevant to me
nope
>>
>>33798295
Vandals burned the buses.
The whole thing was organized by the commies (mainly worker's party), mainly because the government wants to chenge the retirement law, meaning people would need to work more. So they are pissed. Funily, everybody got pissed the buses weren't working (bus were not on strike, they blocked the depots), so it kinda backfired.
>>33800723
There's rumors one of the main corruption strings started the moment the military left the power.
>>33803685
Taurus is the single manufacturer here, so why improve stuff? They'll have to buy it anyway.
>>33804215
The thing is, our labor laws is a direct copy of the fascist Italy's one, that lets the sindicates milk the government for money. The government wants to change that, they got pissed.
>>33804171
>>33804370
A bus is a target that attracts media attention, and doesn't gets investigated very further, because there's almost no evidence the fire leaves.
>>
>>33798295
Study well, boys. This is the US's future.
Remember, you can avoind most of the problems in Hueland by simply not being poor.
>>
>>33800723
You don't know what Fascism is, kid.
>>
>>33803678
Another triggered leftist.
>>
>>33800723
no spics just suck at running countries. look at any spic country for example
>>
File: Capture.png (389KB, 1864x822px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
389KB, 1864x822px
>>33805934
you don't know how right you are. unfortunately

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115774375/
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.