[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Range Autism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: Screenshot_20170428-164456.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170428-164456.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
Do any of you guys let your autism out at the range? Pic related, just did this and I felt like a retard afterwards.
>>
File: 1490148449989.jpg (201KB, 764x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490148449989.jpg
201KB, 764x720px
>>33795183
Lmao that's fuckin funny
>>
File: doa1.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
doa1.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>33795183
People like you make me happy, OP. Nice to see that the range isn't only populated by moody fudds.
>>
Why you feel embarrassed?
I know plenty of people who could not do that (Fudds)
>>
>>33795183
I had a chuckle
Good one OP
>>
>>33795973
I just kinda felt like a sperg and wanted to feel comfort that other people do this kind of stupid shit too
>>
>>33796153
I shoot smileys into the dirt.
>>
>>33795183
Into the reaction folder it goes
>>
>>33795183

Yes.

If there are other people there when I show up, I don't stay and try another time instead.
>>
>>33796241
I only like to go on weekday mornings after class and before work if I'm not busy with something else, I hate going with crowds, I always feel like I'm being judged even though I know no one gives a shit
>>
I spent half the day at the range trying to detonate my Mac10 for funsies. No one else was near me of course, but I was having a gay old time
>>
I examine my shots after I finish every magazine and put little marks next to them, then define those marks by what distance and shooting method I used (ex. 10 yards/one handed/single action)

It's not like I track the data for anything useful, just autism
>>
>>33796467
I do 5-10 shot groups, drop the mag, clear the gun, bring the target in and look at my groupings and place stickers over each group, and repeat until my mag is empty.
>>
>>33796442
>I spent half the day at the range trying to detonate my Mac10 for funsies.

How's that?
>>
File: IMG_0191.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0191.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>33795183
Yeah. A lot of the old fudds look at me funny but I don't give a shit. I just do what makes me happy
>>
That just made me smile anon, literal big ol cheeky grin. It's not retarded at all. It's cute.
>>
i like to take my .500 mag to indoor ranges just to see pieces of ceiling tiles fall down like snow while i shoot
>>
>>33796947
Kys
>>
>>33796873
portable loading station, trying to up the powder usage to see if it would cause damage. It never did.
My mac 10 weighs 6.3lbs unloaded, kinda hard to fuck up 12g steel.
>>
>>
File: Photo0242.jpg (229KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Photo0242.jpg
229KB, 1280x960px
>>33795183
Your a pretty weird guy, my dude.
>>
File: Cold FAST 5.64 4 23 17.webm (3MB, 888x500px) Image search: [Google]
Cold FAST 5.64 4 23 17.webm
3MB, 888x500px
true high functioning autist here.

I cannot stop doing what I do and my IRL "friends" can't understand or don't give a fuck about this shit so I flood /k/ because you can't stop me, despite the mean name calling.
>>
>>33797299
What kind of autism do you have? Is it the kind where you can't distinguish red and green?
>>
>>33795183
When I'm alone on public land I sometimes shoot pictures of myself.
>>
>>33797358
wat?

No it's like:

Hole-in-reality need to have a "thing" I'm in to (god hole)
Sensitivity to light, sound, smells, textures, tastes
Absolute demand of control of reality (hate being a passenger in a plane/vehicle but love driving one)
Can't let unsolved things go
Thrive on symmetry and repeatable predictable events/numbers/conclusions
Super uncomfortable with "peacocking" but totally comfortable with dumping 6 in a dude's high thoracic cavity
Incomplete sequitur reasoning infuriates me
Always park in the same spot in parking lots (generally and relative to open spots)
Always shop at the same stores
Always grab baskets from the same racks
Creature of habit to say the least
Cannot stand surprises or unexpected deviations for travel/event plans
Cannot stand crowds
Cannot stand people in general
Totally emotionally stunted yet prone to rage
Extremely logical yet dedicated to a personal moral code that is illogical
Jaded and hateful
Do OK with girls, but it takes 3-9 months for the to realize I'm not enigmatic and interesting and instead I'm just a narcissist sociopathic copy-and-paste nihilistic version of the other 0.5% of us out there

All that said I keep it together and get paid to smooze customers and do dumb fuck unimportant tasks preconceived as having value and most everyone thinks I'm charming and normal, you guys are one of my outlets, you guys and like 3 people, one of whom ate a 9x19 WWB a few years ago because he figured it out first lol.

(dude was my bro and a whore tricked him in the worst time of his life and yeah)

FIN

Who cares

>/edge
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.