[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on the PPQ.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6574.jpg (40KB, 940x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6574.jpg
40KB, 940x600px
Redpill me on the PPQ.
>>
>>33794048
kill yourself
>>
>>33794053
Don't even post you faggot.
>>
>>33794048
It's a striker gun with a nice-ish trigger and an ugly if comfortable grip. The M2 Navy comes with a threaded barrel.
>>
>>33794070
kill yourself
>>
>>33794048
Very good gun produced by a company that sucks at supporting their product (they've improved recently, but still)
>>
>>33794048
Not the best handgun in the world from what I've heard. you'd probably be better off with another handgun, do some research on it though just in case.
>>
>>33794264
>>33794283
Welp, somebody's lying.
>>
>>33794048
I bought the Q5 recently. I was really impressed by it. I have a Glock 34 and it is better than that. The Q5 has the same trigger as the PPQ I believe but the 5 inch barrel is good. Also pre-cut for optics. Really like the gun.
>>
>>33794048
PPQ M2 owner here. Best stock striker trigger on the market, and arguably the most ergonomic striker gun on the market. Perfect reliability. Downside is there's little aftermarket support for it, and it's relatively large for a 15 round (with flush magazines) gun. Awesome duty or HD weapon, but not a good choice for CCW.
>>
I have one. It's a good gun.
>>
>>33794357
I carry mine just fine but it's on the larger end of what I would want to carry daily.
>>
>>33794048
>redpill
It's great for killing yourself, which you should do.
>>
>>33794784
How about the PPS? Small enough for pocket carry?
>>
>>33794808
I picked up a PPS M2 about five months ago, I'm genuinely blown away by the little thing. I always expected something that small to suck, it does not suck at all. Great shooting gun, fits my hand like it was made for it and the craftsmanship is sweet. Smoothest operating slide I've ever felt.
>>
>>33794829
How easy is it to conceal though? I live in the south, so I generally don't wear heavy clothes or button downs during the warmer months.
>>
>>33794797
jew
>>
>>33794808
I carry the PPS on my 5 o'clock IWB as my SEC. It's one of my favourite pistols to CC because I can effectively make it disappear as long as I'm not wearing the absolute tightest of clothes. The flush magazine is fine though I usually drop it in a picket and carry the extended in the magwell. Highly recommend it. The trigger is crisp and the action is smooth.
>>
>>33796395
>>33794829
I should add that while you may be able to fit it in your pocket I personally wouldn't try to pocket carry it. It's a bit too bulky to reliably pull freely unless you're big individual
>>
I like mine.
That's all I got.
>>
>>33794048
Probably the best trigger from the factory on the market right now with great ergos, though the grip could be gripier
>>
>>33798221
I put some rubber talon grips on mine
10-8 front, 10-8 rear
that's all i've changed. no complaints with anything else.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.