[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lotion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: HandOil.jpg (160KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
HandOil.jpg
160KB, 2000x2000px
/k/ I have a hypothetical situation and I want advice

>Just get out of shower
>Feelsgood.png
>Towel off and get dressed
>BUT WAIT
>Can't forget to put some lotion on hands so they don't get dry
>Tactically Lotion Hands
>BOOM
>BOOM
>CRASH
>All of a sudden some ne'er-do-well hooligan has broken through your front door
>You go to grab your Glock™ brand Glock™ pistol
>can barely grip it
>Try to rack slide but your lubricated hands have betrayed you
>Get shot
>Hooligan absconds with valuables

How do you prevent this from happening? I can't just go with dry hands can I?
>>
>>33792934
even if you didn't have lotion on your hands the gun would have discharged when you racked the slide
don't trust glocks
>>
>>33792934
The sights on most modern handguns (at least service pistol sized ones) are made to be used to rack a slide on something hard with in a pinch.

As long as you can grip the firearm you should be fine.
Also, why no round in the chamber?
Israeli carry is for morons or people without dropsafe handguns.
>>
>>33792934
Use the towel that's around your waist to rub the lotion off your hands, then grab removal device and defend the homestead.
>>
>>33792934
Use the lotion to lube up my cock and then forcefully rape him. Then I would cum on his big gay head.
>>
>>33793361
Best Post
>>
>>33792934
Just keep on in the chamber...
>>
>>33793361
/thread
>>
get talon™ grips
>>
>>33792934
pull the pin and then throw it
>>
>>33793033
>not being naked in your own home
anon what are you doing
>>
>>33792934
>HD gun doesn't have a round chamber ready to go
What's the fucking point then? You might as well have the gun in the safe.
>>
>>33792934
>he doesnt bring lotion to the range to practice shooting with lubby hands.

I bet you niggas dont even train in the nude.
>>
>>33792934
>not keeping a round chambered in your HD gun
you deserve to die OP lotion or not.
>>
File: inflationmeme.png (307KB, 500x479px) Image search: [Google]
inflationmeme.png
307KB, 500x479px
>>33793864
>>33793770
>>33793387

Why is everyone on /k/ an unsafe moron?

You wonder why we have ND threads every week...
>>
>>33793905
>One in the chamber is unsafe
>>
>>33793918
>Loaded guns are unsafe

Yes anon, good job, next you'll tell me fire is hot
>>
>>33793905
Unless you're a retard that plays with guns without unloading them there is no reason not to keep them loaded. I bet you're one of those cucks who can't trust themselves to handle firearms responsibly.
>>
>>33792934

I would pick up my Cold Steel Delta Dart that I keep in the shower, using a mini 550 paracord thumb lanyard instead of the keychain ring as retention. Then, I'd squirt a bottle of lube onto the tile floor in front of the door that the criminal will come through.

When the fagball slips and falls, I'll go down on them and give their neck and inner thighs triangular wounds with my dart, so they bleed out and die.

You may have seen my comment about squirting lube onto the floor before. That's because I know it's effective as hell in my house, from personal experience.

I was jerking off while standing up in the master bathroom, using stupid amounts of lube. So, a lot of it got on the floor, and my dad slipped and fell when he went in later.

Now it's my go to defense mechanism.
>>
>>33793929
Don't you have an disarmament rally to attend?
>>
>>33792934
>using lotion for it's intended use.
silky smooth hands should just be a side effect.
>>
>>33793939
>>33793958

How soon /k/ forgets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9_YWNo1f-o
>>
>>33793985
Nobody on /k/ forgets that Taurus is shit
>>
>not having a round in the chamber for your toilet gun
>>
>>33793985
Oh wow a shitty broken gun went off when shaken. Amazing.
Super relevant to the working drop safe guns that i have.
>>
>>33794008
>Taurus
>Broken

IT'S A FEATURE REEE
>>
>>33792934
You take a cloth or towel and use it as a friction generating layer between your greasy hands and the surface your trying to manipulate. also kinda doubt it would be a problem, i know i've had mornings where i lotion up, look at the time, realize i need to be gone in -5min and find myself scrabbling helplessly at my smooth brass doorknob despite all my rage like some sort of rat in a cage. A towel or dirty piece of clothing solves this instantly, but a ridged surface like a firearms slide likely would still be operable unless you have granny hands.

>>33793864
>>33793918
Cmon, home carry or an HD weapon is like the one time it's actually ok to either keep a round chambered or not. unless your outside or leave your shit unlocked you'll almost certainly have the .75s necessary to charge your firearm before investigating any hinky circumstances.
>>
>>33792973
This. Watch any videos about Israeli carry or any tactical handgun training videos and they will show you how to use the rear sights to rack the slide by hooking it on the heel of your boot or something on your duty belt, etc.

There are ways to rack a pistol without using both hands, and there are ways to rack a pistol with no hands, although some methods are more difficult than others.

As far as keeping one in the chamber, I carry in condition 1, but when I'm at home it's unchambered because there's no reason to have a round chambered in my home that's already fortified with burglar bars, deadbolts and barrel bolts. Nobody's getting to me before I can rack the slide back in the half-second that it takes to do so.
>>
>not having a loaded gun in every room
>>
File: 1492743303020.jpg (72KB, 595x864px) Image search: [Google]
1492743303020.jpg
72KB, 595x864px
>>33792934
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.