[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

American Balkanization v2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 14

File: map2.png (1MB, 5400x3586px) Image search: [Google]
map2.png
1MB, 5400x3586px
continuing >>33791359
Who would win? Who is best armed? Who has best society?
>>
The other thread only has 129 posts bitch nigga.
>>
>>33792661
This. Wtf.

Your newfag is showing OP. 300 post limit.
>>
>>33792632
Missouri a best
Kansas a shit
>>
File: 1492794992082.jpg (46KB, 500x556px) Image search: [Google]
1492794992082.jpg
46KB, 500x556px
>>33792632
>assuming that Dixie would remove blacks, but mn/mi wouldn't remove skinnies
>>
>>33792632
why the shit are you starting a new thread?
bump limit is 315 posts
>>
Fuck off with this forced alliance with Illinois
Signed,
Ohio
>>
>>33792814
Aye. Wisconsin, Minnesota and the UP would form Greater Minnesota, purging Milwaukee and Minneapolis of invaders and having a nice comfy ethnostate.
>>
>>33792661
bump
>>
>>33793080
I second this
Signed, PA
>>
File: 1491387225808.png (367KB, 678x659px) Image search: [Google]
1491387225808.png
367KB, 678x659px
>>33792632
>no united midwest
come on mate
>>
>>33793897
>national past time is road construction
>national dish is any hot dish served in the same container it was cooked in
>ya kno?
>still have massive heroin epidemic
>>
>>33792632
Baby's first post US of A map attempt?
>>
>>33792772
Kansas is best
Missouri is shit
>>
>dixie (post nog removal)
Why?
Most of our nigs are civilized and close to human, wasting resources, population and time on letting the hicks in Missishitpi and Alabama break out the ghost costumes and the crosses is pointless.
It'd be better to harness them as war resources and cannon fodder, give the ones who cooperate highpoints and throw them at the rust belt to secure their land and factories. Removal via war is far more efficient than letting the democrat's nig-removal squad do their thing.
>>
>>33796791
>use the nogs as chattel labor this will never backfire
Holy shit, 150 years later and you STILL haven't learned. Just deport them to Liberia and their half civilization will become a potential ally.
>>
>>33792632
>Jefferson not being its own nation during a Balkanization even

W R O N G
>>
No fucking way NH would team up with MA and NY fags.
>>
>>33792632
>Northern New England caring about southern NE or NY

These maps never make sense.
>>
>>33796924
>chattel labor
"pay" them and they won't realize that they're being used. I mean, they haven't realized they're a captive voting base for the dems yet, and yet that's a plain fact anyone can see; Who's to say they'd realize they're cannon fodder if you threw them a bone and paid them dirt-tier army salaries?
>>
File: murrica.jpg (394KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
murrica.jpg
394KB, 1920x1080px
>400 hours in Photoshop
>no cool country names
how bad did I fuck this up?
>>
File: image.png (20KB, 346x364px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
20KB, 346x364px
>>33792632
Dixie a best.
>>33796791
Our nigs are far from civilized. We have the worst in the country.
>>>/north/
>>
>>33797274
I just realized we've been living out our civil war fantasies on a handout for elementary school kids. Not much has changed since 4th grade.

I'm gonna go make a calculator spell BOOBS and look up dude in the dictionary.
>>
Underwater supercavitating ammo?

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2017/04/13/these-new-kinds-bullets-are-lethal-underwater.html
>>
>>33797330
It's the hair on an elephant's butt.
>not spelling out BOOBIES
>>
>>33792632
>No territories involved
o-okay guys, h-have fun w-without me
>>
Cascadia will be a heavily fortified white ethnostate.

Repel the brown hoards.
>>
File: pic related - Copy.jpg (435KB, 1229x692px) Image search: [Google]
pic related - Copy.jpg
435KB, 1229x692px
>>33797356
Holly shit...

You can hunt fish with a gun now..

Hunt. Fish.

With a gun.
>>
>>33792632
If Ohio has to be lumped in with Illinois and Michigan expect some ethnic cleansing.
>>
>>33796791
>Most of our nigs are civilized and close to human

Well, at least I know you don't live in Atlanta.
>>
Why the hell is Appalachia not its own region? If y'all think we wouldn't go Taliban as soon as shit started flying, you're fooling yourselves.
>>
>>33792632
I'd only join with Illinois if they razed Chicago.
>>
>>33797274
>Louisiana out of Dixie

Fine, but we want the Republic of West Florida back. Make Mississippi Great Again.
>>
Northeast and California would dominate everything. Largest economies, best educated, most infrastructure, and largest most well-armed police forces
>>
>>33796791
>Most of our nigs are civilized and close to human, wasting resources, population and time on letting the hicks in Missishitpi and Alabama break out the ghost costumes and the crosses is pointless.
You've never been to Mississippi have you? the Delta is a 3rd world country.

>Removal via war is far more efficient than letting the democrat's nig-removal squad do their thing.
No need for war. Just stop welfare and close off their communities. Give it 6 months for most urban populations.
>>
File: balkanussmall.png (2MB, 3450x3938px) Image search: [Google]
balkanussmall.png
2MB, 3450x3938px
>>33792632
>>
>>33797948
I barely know about Jefferson, I'm from Long Island so feel free to tell me what's wrong and I'll fix it.
>>
>>33794094
>still have massive heroin epidemic
This shit is so fucking annoying. There is no heroin epidemic, people are just dying because distributors are cutting it with bullshit like fentanyl and carfentanil and junkies are both oblivious and stupid.
>>
>>33798016
>There is no heroin epidemic, people are just dying because they keep doing heroin in record numbers and distributors are cutting it with higher grade shit due to the significantly increased demand.
FTFY
>>
File: Maj_Nav_Proj_Oper_10.gif (108KB, 672x504px) Image search: [Google]
Maj_Nav_Proj_Oper_10.gif
108KB, 672x504px
OPs map fails to account the effect trade has on balkanization.

Americas inland waterway connects New Orleans to Canada FFS, and has a waterway protected from the Atlantic running through the entire east coast.

The Corp of Engineers would become a political power! Plus in the breadbasket states, the Corp of Engineers has virtually created the American rice monopoly via systems of controlled drainage and flooding.

Construction of levees, dams, etc is very important. My home town wouldn't exist anymore if it wasn't for the levee system build 100 years ago. The stains from the last flood can still be seen on the courthouse IIRC, as well as a cannonball that was fired at it during the civil war.

Look at the railway maps, inland waterway maps, masses of arable land, etc and you'll see where balkanized powerhouses will arise.
>>
File: RR1890.jpg (622KB, 2276x1464px) Image search: [Google]
RR1890.jpg
622KB, 2276x1464px
Here's the railway map.

Next is the highway map.
>>
File: ushighwaymap.jpg (36KB, 399x300px) Image search: [Google]
ushighwaymap.jpg
36KB, 399x300px
OK, the highway map is here.

I'm using a kindle and I don't know how to do it but if you overlap all three of these maps I've posted, you'll quickly see where severe choke points will occur, likely with toll booths, armed guards, refueling stations, etc.

Controlling those spots puts whoever does it at a severe advantage. The economic leverage will be insane.

Honestly, while the federal government and legislative system needs a complete overhaul, I hope they control it.

I pledged allegiance to this government, after all.

Representative democracy, voting and all. It can be improved.

Next we look at geographical choke points.
>>
>>33794459
Stop driving at or below the speed limit, you corn-cucks!

I feel like I'm going to have a fucking aneurysm from rage every time I stray across state lines into Kansas and you all drive like you have nowhere you need to be.
>>
>>33798084
>highway map

you mean like the 50 different ones every civilizaed american has stuffed behind their passenger seat
>>
>>33797274
>Bay Area and Sac not black zoned.

You fucked up.
>>
>>33798133
I'll admit i was purely guessing. i dont know CA geography.
Also shouldve made HI black as well, as it would be used as an offshore colony for CA libtard richfags in such an event.
>>
>>33792632
>AZ invades California in a coalition with the PNW
>The greatest outdoors pro-gun nation is born
>>
File: 1453377159918.gif (2MB, 450x243px) Image search: [Google]
1453377159918.gif
2MB, 450x243px
>>33796956
>>33796989

These.

>northern NE
>not going full fucking counter insurgency against the southern NE communists
>>
File: big_us_color-x.gif (297KB, 1000x521px) Image search: [Google]
big_us_color-x.gif
297KB, 1000x521px
Here we see the major hurdles of America if it undergoes balkanisation.

The Rocky Mountains and arid Midwest will quickly cause a rift between Western America and Eastern America. Trade will be rough here.

Whoever builds a successful way to facilitate trade between both coasts will be in a powerful position.

Mostly highway and rail choke points are crucial here.

Overlap this map with the maps of waterways, highways, and railways and you'll see where tje hardest resistance will occur.

Where there is mountainous terrain next to railway and highway choke points for rebels to dig in and fortify using funds obtained by taxing the use of their seized assets.
And that's my dissertation on American balkanisation.

I believe America must remain a unified nation. I believe the federal government is our rightful government.

However it must be restructured severely and go back to representing the people of all America, resolving disputes between states, and being just and fair.

Upholding universal road signs, universal standards for justice and social works, etc instead of pandering to corporate greed.

For fucks sake we should be the land of the free and if people want to grow weed or opium its their right.

Corporations have rights but they have no right to abuse our government and force citizens to buy frankenmedicine for prices that border on extortion.

Public education needs to focus on teaching civic duty, upholding the constitution, and being a force for good.
>>
File: Mil_Install_map_sm.gif (40KB, 520x363px) Image search: [Google]
Mil_Install_map_sm.gif
40KB, 520x363px
And a map of known major military bases in America

You can impose this image on the others to see how they will react to these rising power structures and what interstate routes and airpower routes will be used

Its important to discern the difference between the 5 branches of American military

The national guard bases may be staging grounds for leaders of balkanization to attack and seize nearby economic choke points, and the leverage and revenue that comes with it. Governors do have authorities over the national guard they may abuse and start local firefights with Federal forces they oppose

But, most important of all, a complete restructuring of the legislative and executive branch of the Federal Government must occur and civilians must see with their own eyes that their government is loyal to them and working for the benefits of all America

It'll be a lot of propaganda and witch hunting for Judas Traitors IMO

There'd be a military and political purge similar to Stalins purge, but with less bloodshed

This is my inebriated take on the collapse of America and how the Federal Government will reclaim its clay

Hopefully it will be quick, and the military will have enough Intel to avoid armed conflict

I have family that died fighting in the civil war. Someone once asked why I didn't join the Sons Of the Confederacy Society, that's because I probably had family in the north that died as well

You can do much further analysis as well.

Honestly I believe California will have to be subdued with violence using the military

Americas heartland from Minneapolis, Chigaco, New York, and all the way through the Mississippi river system down to New Orleans and Florida will rapidly be brought under Federal control. The heartland feeds America and armies march on their stomachs.

Then the focus will be on cutting off California's ties to Communist nations and isolating the east coast via blockade as economic choke points in the Midwest are conquered blitzkrieg style.
>>
File: azgunlaws.png (92KB, 742x636px) Image search: [Google]
azgunlaws.png
92KB, 742x636px
>>33798142
This. I wish AZ was next to TX but CA and NM are no match for us anyways
>>
>>33798129

Yes.

Photoshop all these maps together.

One map showing Americas geography, topology, military installations and national guard installations, the inland waterways, the railways the intrastates and highways, and the location of major resources and possibly major factories that produce weaponry.

That map will show you a bunch of Intel regarding how American balkanization and reconquering will occur.

Note things like dams, power plants, etc.

I'd do it for fun but I basically use an e-reader for internet use and I can't do of myself.

For example, you an look at the map on >>33798168 and clearly see the farmland will unite into a cohesive nation-state to streamline exporting surplus crops.

Any nation-state that opposes that will try to blockade chokepoints where waterways and railroads meet, especially if there's a geographers advantage like a high hill or mountain for artillery.

Haven't you played wargames before.

I'm no expert but if I was trying to predict what would happen, this is the process I'd use.

It boils down to transportation. People need food to live, they need gasoline and electricity, th need to drive to work and their jobs need to import product and raw material, etc.

So whatcha think of my idea about how balkanization would arise and how the Federal government would try to take back its states?
>>
>>33792632
Is this some kind of weird European fetish? They have fantasies that we're as fucked up as they are?
>>
>>33798367

BRIDGES.

I forgot to mention bridges.

A few bridges can be destroyed easily enough and that would give one faction great leverage as economic routes shifted into their territory.

I swore allegiance to America and its people and I don't want a second civil war. If it happens I hope its nowhere near as bloody.

A swift and decisive strike by the Federal authorities could swiftly end balkanization but it would galvanize extremists. Those would have to be calmed and sooothed with swift action by making the Federal government belong solely into the citizenry. Appeasement can work but iit must be sincere and fair to all factions.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.