[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hearing damage after firing without ear protection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1485110081830.jpg (76KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1485110081830.jpg
76KB, 480x454px
I accidentally fired a blank cartridge around one feet away from my ears after while i played around with my 9mm blank gun. The pistol was aimed to the left and not away from me.
Problem is that it fired in a closed room.
I could barely hear seconds after the shot and my ears are kind of numb now. Anyone knows if i have to expect irreperable hearing damage? Someone got similar experiences with shooting without ear protection?
>>
>>33792083
You have to not be currently breast feeding to post here. Man up you little puss monger, it's not that bad. Jesus.
>>
How are you not dead yet?
>>
File: k saddams hard.jpg (46KB, 424x463px) Image search: [Google]
k saddams hard.jpg
46KB, 424x463px
>blank pistol
>actually using ear protection
>thinking he'll be deaf
>negligent discharge

OP confirmed as 14 years old.
>>
>>33792083
> while i played around with
You deserve your tinnitus
>>
Guns are loud. You have the EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

It should wear off in a few days. Don't be a faggot next time.
>>
>>33792083
All hearing damage is irreparable. I hope you enjoy the gods whistling to you.
>>
>>33792108
I fucking wish it would go away
>>
>>33792083
You have suffered irreparable hearing damage.

Don't feel too bad, you probably won't notice.
>>
>>33792135
The EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE will be forever.
>>
as all the others have said, hearing damage can't be healed. I've shot large(-ish) caliber rifles and my hearing went numb as you described. If it doesn't get back to normal within the next hour or 2 I think you have to start worrying about long term affects.
>>
>>33792143
Not forever, just until it drives me insane enough to kill myself.
>>
You'll have some permanent damage but most of your hearing should return.
>>
It's ok man. The ring will decrease after a few days. Your ear will never got back to what it used to be.Just take it as a hard 0lesson.

follow the gun safety rules. Don't touch a gun when you are not clear headed.

And get use to the ringing in your ear when it's quite at night.
Learn to meditate if the ringing keeps you from falling asleep.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.