[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENS NEXT?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: USCCA-logo.png (20KB, 254x276px) Image search: [Google]
USCCA-logo.png
20KB, 254x276px
Has anyone ever been watching youtube and seen these ads telling short stories about people getting arrested while carrying? I see them all the time and it seems like all they're selling is a paralegal pamphlet
>>
I was interestd in the idea of a ccw legal defense fund so i signed up for his email list. He sends constant spam, clickbait and "raffle" offers, like a salesman who doesnt know when to shut up. So im gonna look for another group.
>>
>>33790439
not as bad as the NRA.
>>
>>33790412
Texas Law Shield/US Law Shield is my legal 'insurance'. They're less than half the cost of USCCA, have the same protections, and their email newsletters are actually informative. I've even made use of their legal hotline, much better than seeking legal advice on a Bhutanese fly-fishing board.
>>
>>33790452
Every time one of their recruiting volunteers tries to sign me up I tell them I would get a life membership if they promised never to send me crap in the mail, email me, or call my house. Most laugh and agree that it is excessive but one time this 95 lb lady at a gun show was practically yelling at me that if I didn't join right then the cops would come take my guns within the month.
>>
>>33790605
Not in my state, damn.
>>
>>33790720
For whatever reason, firearms draws in some strange, impassioned people. During the committee debates on the new Texas constitutional carry, someone testified that requiring a CCL was equivalent to putting Africans into slavery.

You know during the prep session everyone was telling that guy (let's call him Tom) to chill.

"Tom, I know you feel strongly about this, but let's stick to the script, okay? 2nd Amedment, no mention of a license, poll taxes. Got it?" But old Tom just couldn't keep it to himself when they put that microphone in front of him.
>>
>>33790888
how the fuck do you make the jump from a state GRANTING CCWs to people who WANT them, to the idea of slavery?
>>
>>33790984
The same reason teenage girls call their parents Nazis if they get grounded.
>>
>>33790992
Same reason /pol/ calls you a bootlicker if you suggest a cop acted correctly.
>>
>>33790439

look here

http://www.secondcalldefense.org/
>>
File: 1492836769902.jpg (70KB, 709x639px) Image search: [Google]
1492836769902.jpg
70KB, 709x639px
>>33790452

>Thanks for your 75 dollar 3 year membership
>Pls send monies
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.