[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't more agents carry deagles?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_8091.jpg (45KB, 600x249px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8091.jpg
45KB, 600x249px
Why don't more agents carry deagles?
>>
Unnecessary, excessive, unwieldy, poorly suited to carry, low capacity
>>
They are not worthy to wield it
>>
I'm sure it was the only time (((they))) ever regretted cultural marxism
>enforce gender diversity
>yes goy hire womyn in your alphabet agencies
>oy vey, womyn can't wield the "Chosen Gun"
>lose shekels to the mountain jews at sig
>>
>Thinks deagle is anything besides a bad meme
>>
>>33789386
They all carried the same degle anon, didn't you watch the movie?
>>
>Have the ability to dodge bullets
>Agents can't shoot for shit. They constantly miss shots that should be easy for them.

Immersion ruined.
>>
>>33789386

Mp7s, Uzis and even garbage tier Macs have more bullets and a collapsible stock. The Deagle's only advantage is that it can shoot through car engines, which makes it better suited for checkpoint guards (the job it was explicitly designed to fulfill, actually).
>>
>>33789413

That has nothing to do with it, in the IDF if you can't shoot then you're given a shit tier job like digging ditches, peeling potatoes or moderating web forums. I would know, I had to serve in it per my conscription.
>>
>>33789416
In .50 yes. .357 is slightly less of a joke
>>
File: 1491493261351.png (124KB, 380x250px) Image search: [Google]
1491493261351.png
124KB, 380x250px
>>33789553
You are just talking straight out of you ass anon.

You do understand the deagle does not shoot a .50 bmg it shoots .50 AE stupid. Deagles are not meant for shooting through engine blocks you tard.
>>
>>33789553
> .50AE
> .50BMG

> designed for shooting through engine blocks

Um, anon...
>>
>>33789386
Because it is the memest of guns popularized by movies by (((coincidence))) or just because it looks cool.
>>
>>33789388
fpbp
>>
>>33789564
Might be less of a joke. But still isn't optimal for any kind of combat.

1.7 KG for a handgun is a bad joke though.
>>
>>33789416
It's got soft recoil and laser accuracy.

Is it a good sidearm or service pistol? Shit no, it'd be a *really* bad choice for that, but that doesn't mean there's no applications for it.

>>33789553
>muh engine blocks
I want this meme to die.
You are a fat tard.

>>33789630
1, it's American (google it)
2, movies are generally about style over substance, if the director thinks "This calls for a big and cool pistol", then a Deagle Brand Deagle is a fitting choice.

>>33789652
>But still isn't optimal for any kind of combat.
Doesn't matter because it's not a combat weapon. It's for hunting and target shooting.

Just because Hollywood and vidya frequently misplace it doesn't mean it lacks value.
>>
File: 1492794120819 (1).jpg (72KB, 640x765px) Image search: [Google]
1492794120819 (1).jpg
72KB, 640x765px
>>33790459
>You fat tard.
>>
>>33789553
Excellent bait. Why is /k/ so easy?
>>
>>33790459
>It's for hunting and target shooting
It's probably pretty good for bear.
>>
>>33789553
You have to be 18 to post here.
>>
>>33790933
As goofy looking as the 10" is, it is a fantastic boar gun
>>
>>33790856

because everyone on this board is competing to be the most knowledgeable about guns, and to prove yourself you have to pwn noobs in threads like this by pointing out whats wrong with their bait post.
>>
>>33789413
>>>/pol/ is that way

But since you're probably not leaving I gotta ask, does it ever get tiring blaming the Jews for literally everything?
>>
>>33791100
from my time on pol ts alot easier to blame the jews for my struggles
>t. jew
>>
>>33790933
I wouldn't, you can get it to cycle mostly reliably, but if you limpwrist (easy to do with this gun), or if you so much as bump the magazine as it's feeding, it can very easily fail to feed or shortstroke.

I wouldn't use it as my bear defense gun.

>>33790993
Oh yeah, big bore Magnums are in general well suited for that.

Someone on here told a story of his pal who had a 10" barreled Wildey chambered in .357AMP (.44AMP necked down to .357 caliber, so think almost .357 Maximum) and how that guy dusted six hogs with seven rounds in just a few seconds.

You could likely do something similar with a .44 or .454 Super Blackhawk (fine guns in their own right), but it wouldn't be quite as exotic or flashy. I'm a sucker for Rugers though.
>>
>>33789478
>degle
>>
>>33789386
Because Deagles are crap at anything but being masturbatory aids for retards and wannabes?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.