[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would /k/ rather suffer through aggravated assault (getting the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: aggrevated assault.jpg (22KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
aggrevated assault.jpg
22KB, 300x225px
Would /k/ rather suffer through aggravated assault (getting the shit kicked out of you), or a murder trial?
>>
What's the difference, you statist bastard?
>>
>>33788571
>implying I'll hang around after the murder.
>>
>aggravated assault may cause serious injury like internal bleeding
>choosing between life and possible death

Neurons firing left, right and center.
>>
I live in Florida and I'm white, good luck convicting me of shit, oh yeah, I also have a badge
>>
>>33788571
> suffer through aggravated assault
please explain to me how I know for sure it's just aggravated assault, as opposed to attempted murder
>>
Even here in Canada I'd rather go to trial than be at the mercy of someone else's willingness and ability to kill me.
>>
>>33788902
hope you get rektd faggot pig
>>
I honestly don't know how people are suppose to defend themselves when people break into their homes and if you retaliate and fuck them up hard, you end up getting charged instead.

Guess I'll find out when if I become a Police Officer here in AUS.
>>
>>33788958
And I bet Treyvon was a victim to you. Pro tip, don't break the law and you don't have to deal with me, also, part of a security firm, not a cop
>>
>>33788958
Oh shut up
>>
>>33788571

I've already had the living shit beat out of me. Four teeth less after that monster encounter.

Rather deal with a murder trial
>>
>>33789344
Do tell faggot
>>
Murder trial, at least in prison you can get solitary confinement and don't got to deal with prison poltiics or you get out early on good behavior.
>>
>>33788979
Unlike all these other anons, I've actually lived in Sanford. I know what a shithole it is and how bad the nignogs there are. I've had to drive down 13th Street and I never want to do anything like that again. The dindus can all drop in a hole for all I care.
>>
>>33789349

>Back packing through the UK
>Decided to get a few drinks.
>at pub getting drinks
>See a hot trap/woman/attack helicopter, what ever it was.
>went and talked to her.
>She had a BF.
>Bf showed up when I'm about to walk away.
>BF is pretty drunk.
>Starts accusing me of trying to steal his women.
>Tried to talk my way out of it.
>out of no where I get sucker punched by his friend.
>The guy, sucker puncher and another guy started to beat my ass.
>Get kicked in the face and got knocked the fuck out
>Woke up in the hospital, missing my teeth.
>>
>>33789367
Stay safe
I work in South side and sadly live in a different shit part of town, know what it's like, section 8 housing three blocks from my house, had a few attempted break ins, shot one crack head, now cameras surround my house, crack head tried to sue me because he live, failed though.
>>
>>33789463
Lived, fucking auto correct
>>
>>33789376
this shit makes me glad I dont interact with women
or people
or go outside at all
>>
>>33788571
This isn't weapons related.
>>
File: 1486264958597.jpg (63KB, 487x390px) Image search: [Google]
1486264958597.jpg
63KB, 487x390px
>>33789376
>Gets in bar fight
>Loses bar fight
I DINDU NUFFIN OFFICER
I GOT SUCKER PUNCHED
>>
>>33788902
This.

We had some old white guy kill his neighbor and then take the time to dismember the body with gardening tools and put the pieces in separate trashbags. He got off and I hate to say it but we have so many crimes that I can't find that specific one on the Web since it's old. I believe his claim was he was old and needed to defend himself. Which might have been true but everyone questioned why the need to dismember
>>
>in amerika you pay a jew lawyer when you get in a fight
>>
>>33788571
I'll take my chances to justify my actions before twelve people rather than being born by six for a last little trip...
>>
>>33789724

>When you can recognise your former CO
>>
>>33788571
Multiple murder trial
>>
>>33788571
>Judged by twelve or carried by six?
Is it summer already?
>>
>>33790643
and if you pay enough you get to make money
there's a threshold that poorfags don't know about
it's okay that you didn't know
>>
>>33788571
I don't know where you live. Where I live you don't face a murder trial if you kill someone who assaults you.
>>
>>33788571
Self defense isn't murder
>>
>>33788902
Do you know any single policewomen who're into civs? Dunno how true it is for policewomen to date other police officers only or not.

North or South Florida?
>>
>>33788571
Which costs more, hospital bills or lawyer bills? I'll pick murder trial if I know it was Self-Defense.
>>
>>33788571
Since I've already had the shit kicked out of me. I'll take the ass kicking. I hate court, and wouldn't want to be in trial for a murder.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.