[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

USS Pueblo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: pueblo.jpg (1MB, 1560x1104px) Image search: [Google]
pueblo.jpg
1MB, 1560x1104px
>Lil' Kim attempts to nuke somebody
>Defeat Norks in conventional war
>Force them to sign unconditional surrender on the deck of the USS Pueblo, a la the surrender of Japan.

The very thought of this makes me erect.
>>
File: 1454367427034.jpg (658KB, 2040x3160px) Image search: [Google]
1454367427034.jpg
658KB, 2040x3160px
>>33787807
its not about their nukes, its about their gold mine. Its about rhodium and other rich natural resources they have. Trillions of dollars of natural resources are there.

>tfw youre literally going to war for natural resources.
>>
>>33787850
Who fucking cares? We get to finally get ride of North Korea. Its a Fight we never got to finish
>>
>>33787860
Yea go and die by human waves of fucking koreans. Its gunna be like shooting fish in a barrel but it is going to be way fucking worse.
>>
>>33787910
While war with the Norks would suck, I doubt human wave attacks would be that big of a problem. Yes the Russians used them on the Eastern Front of WWII but that was against a German force that was at the end of their supply line and virtually de-mechanized. A modern IFV scoffs at a human wave attack.
>>
>>33787850
So just like every other war in history?
>>
File: Gimli-gimli-11402476-960-404.jpg (46KB, 960x404px) Image search: [Google]
Gimli-gimli-11402476-960-404.jpg
46KB, 960x404px
>Wanting to go to war with N. Korea
>Wanting hundreds of thousands of brainwashed, starving communists flooding into South Korea
>Wanting to put up with communist insurgents and terrorists for the next century
>Wanting to house and feed a bunch of illiterate peasants who still think its 1958

Fuck the Norks. Let them rot, see if I care.
>>
>rare metals production in china depleting
>even China getting all their rare metals from North Korea. Japan and Europe have to get their metals from North Korea and use China as a proxy.
>USA tried to get rare metals from Afghanistan
>The Mines failed and they don't produce anything at all

It makes sense why North Korea is suddenly the bad guy, they are the only ones in the world right now producing massive ammounts of rare metals.
>>
>>33787807
China needs farmland and NK isnt doing shit with it, im surprised china doesn't just take over and bitchslap the NK for its lush, heavily mismanaged farmland, not to mention >>33787850
>>
>>33788575
Its heavily fortified, everything about North Korea is designed to absorb bombs, protect troops, ambushes, mined etc. These guys have been preparing for War since the the 50s. Its also mountains with tons of valleys that has some of the most brutal winters in Asia and American mechanical cars stop functioning because it was so cold.
>>
>>33788540
proof.
>>
>>33788603
the only reason north korea is still standing is because the US, Russia and China are figuring out how to divvy it out, and each member of the global elite who pulls the strings of those nations are battling with eachother as well.
>>
>>33788632
Please look up the cost of German reunification.

Now remember that east germany was the best the soviets had.

Now imagine how much more it's going to cost south korea to reunify.

No-one wants to crash the entire global economy over lil kim.
>>
breaking news we might be invading nk
http://www.kiro7.com/news/trending-now/trump-major-major-conflict-with-n-korea-possible/517055113
>>
>>33787807 (OP)
Why did USS pueblo have such poor armament?
i know it wasn't for battle but it was supposed to operate in hostile water.
>>
>>33787850
>rhodium
Rhodium prices are in the toilet and have been for a few years.
>>
>>33790538
>Why did USS pueblo have such poor armament?
>i know it wasn't for battle
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.