[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Caniks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: hg3774g-n.jpg (32KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
hg3774g-n.jpg
32KB, 500x379px
What's /k/'s opinion on Caniks? I am I a faggot for thinking about giving the Turks my money?
>>
Said we should retake Constantinople in a tweet. Been getting nothing but spam from Turks sending me dick pics since.

Would never give a Turk my money.
>>
>>33785809
Caniks are great.
>>
>>33785809
Some rube sold me his near-mint CZ75 for probably $200 less than he should have to buy a Canik, so I love them.
>>
Technically the dealer is giving turks money. You just have to pay the dealer.

Unless of course you buy one secondhand, in which case it's all good.
>>
File: 1482199285958.jpg (86KB, 561x767px) Image search: [Google]
1482199285958.jpg
86KB, 561x767px
>>33785809
my weapon of choice.
>>
>>33785809
OP pic is pretty much the best you can get for $450. The trigger is sex. The reset is tactile audible and extremely short.
>>
>>33785809
I don't own one but I've shot a friends. it's a knockoff of the P99, which I do own, for cheaper while also being much easier to find.
They're good guns on the virtue of being based off the P99, with trigger and ergos nearly as good as the original.
>>
pretty good gun
well worth the price
>>
Like the gun, not the roaches who made it.

I'll be buying one second hand if I could.
>>
Dont buy the sfx for competition unless you know what you're doing.

Right off the bat, it drops you into limited minor. You drop an optic, you're in open with a gun that cant be competitive.
>>
>>33787174
Do you know where you get get a TP9SFX for $450? I need to find one.
>>
>>33787428
Why not competitive? What's wrong with it? Sure it would be better in 38 Super...but...it is what it is.
>>
>>33785809

Pretty damned good for the money. You'd think they'd be Turkish trash but they're a legitimately quality gun.

I think my only complaint is some of the SAO versions we get here in Canadaland have the goofy decocker from the DA/SA model.
>>
Oh yeah, it's not IDPA legal. So you'd be in NFC.

>>33787451
Just gun differences alone.

Polymer framed gun with slide lightening cuts and slide ride optic.

vs

Full steel 2011 race gun, fixed optic and fully compensated.

Not saying it's impossible, but you definitely put your work cut out for you in terms of keeping up with the space gat open gun people.
>>
>>33787504
>space gat open gun people

Yeah good point. I just want to get one and put my free fast fire III on it and make some steel go ping ping ping. Gonna guess it'll work better than my G26 or P228 will.
>>
Shitty knockoffs made by one of western civilization's greatest enemies and an active supporter of terrorism.
>>
>>33787530

I shoot carry optics. M&P9 CORE and FNX 45 Tactical. The M&P has a fastfire on it.

That's mainly because I'm sold on handgun optics for personal use, and shoot competitions to improve my skill. The provisional carry optics division has kind of helped me gauge my progress at least, and not be compared to the open gun folk during competitions.
>>
>>33785809
Own a SF myself. For $400 after tax, it can't be beat. The trigger and its reset are fucking amazing.
>>
>>33787539
How you doing Yankee Marshall?
>>
>>33787504
What specifically makes it not IDPA legal? Not being a dick, I just genuinely don't know. I know you can shave a little off the dimensions of the gun by using the flat based 18 round magazines, and you can use the smaller mag release.
>>
>>33787539
So basically that means I can't buy any American firearms either
>>
>>33785809
it's shit just like the people who make it

buy a cz it's only 100$ more you faggot
>>
I think they make a better more interesting introduction/recomendation to guns for a first time gun owner. Better than telling them to just get a glock bro. Most people sell those shitty glocks they get in .40 and then say oh I had a gun, didn't like them. No they didnt like the stupid glock.
>>
>>33785809

fpbp

why do you shills keep shitposting this canik crap ?
>>
>>33785809
I feel ya don't like Erdogan Turks but it's hard to argue they make good guns and video games.
>>
>>33791445
>Mount and Blade Warband

Good point.
>>
File: tumblr_m663fcMl0T1qmb7b5o1_1280.jpg (29KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m663fcMl0T1qmb7b5o1_1280.jpg
29KB, 480x270px
>>33785809
You Canik possibly go wrong with one of their pistols.
>>
>>33790419

IDPA is probably one of the most restrictive in gun modifications out there because of all the "real world/concealed carry" orientation they have. All the Gucci Glocks you see are pretty much not IDPA legal because they have compensators and optics.

My understanding of the rules is that the SFX would not be legal because of the slide lightening cuts. It might slip into ESP if there are enough made. An optic isnt IDPA legal for sure. Wont be for at least five years when they decide on the next rule changes.

Either way, for club matches unless people are assholes you can shoot with whatever you got. Its just if you want to get ranked and stuff, you have to worry about that stuff.
>>
>>33785858
They're offering their dicks in exchange for sparing their bullshit roach motel
>>
>>33785809
garbage guns rife with problems and shitty customer service. also james yeager likes them.
>>
>>33787428
No comp.
Iron sights

I don't see how this is any different than say a Glock 34 and that's a production gun
>>
>>33787142
This. All about them private sells senpai, they're great little kebab blasters, if you're concerned about giving the roaches cash, you might as well buy it from an American owner who's selling it
>>
>>33785809
They are a 2nd tier (or 3rd tier if you consider CZ 2nd tier). Also, I don't like supporting the economy of a country that is trending toward fundamental islam. Just pay the little extra and give the Czechs money since their culture is pretty tops. Or even the Swiss if you are a rich bitch.
>>
>>33792176
Let me know when they actually design something on their own
>>
>>33785809
save up for a better pistol

you will always regret spending money on cheap shit because you couldnt wait 1 more fucking month to save up for something infinitely nicer

if you're pocketing less than $200/month in spending money i'm sorry
>>
>>33787428
>>33787451
>>33796169
With more and more people shooting limited minor and carry optics I see these getting popular. If century submits them for production theres really no reason they wouldn't be a really nice glock 34 alternative. If it was a production approved gun I would get one just as a backup.
>>
File: IMG_0014.jpg (1MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0014.jpg
1MB, 5312x2988px
Works for me.
>>
>>33797591

Holster?

...or do you keep it clenched between your buttcheeks?
>>
>>33793839
I was curious so I googled and I saw that the M&P CORE series, which has those slide cutouts, is legal in SSP. I would be a little surprised if the Canik is not if the CORE is
>>
>>33785809
turks are subhumans and their guns a shit
>>
>>33797728
>not buttcheek carrying his CCW
>current year
that's why I got mine in the desert finish
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.