[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slingshot Mod

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: LETHAL WEAPON.jpg (18KB, 342x355px) Image search: [Google]
LETHAL WEAPON.jpg
18KB, 342x355px
/k/illaz,

I seek your advice - How could I modify a slingshot to launch thick pieces of dog shit without squeezing them to mush in my hand or violating the AWB?

Alternative ideas are welcome, but nothing big like a catapult or a trebuchet.

Pic related, my new upper and lower.
>>
>>33784662
Nail it to the end of a 2x4 and have some sort of pin mechanism that locks it in place until you pull them out.
>>
>>33784662

Freeze the shit, then let it fly. Or alternately put it in some kind of capsule like those minature hollow easter eggs. You need some method of keeping it together otherwise it will simply fall apart due to drag anyway.
>>
>>33784662
Use helium balloons to drop shit on unsuspecting pedestrians.
>>
>>33784897
I'm not trying to attack innocents, this is personal revenge -- a guy who keeps having his dog shit on the side of my house.

He lives in a walled fortress, and I'm aiming for the courtyard.

I'm not trying to hurt him or his dog, and pepper-based solutions don't work in keeping that dog away.

What I've been doing so far is picking up the shit and leaving it in front of the gate of his apartment complex, but want to have a little more fun.
>>
File: index.jpg (6KB, 301x167px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 301x167px
Turn the slingshot into a crossbow.
>>
>>33785072
He's probably used to dog shit in his yard,so I doubt he'd even notice.
Here's a different idea:
Get one of those chinese remote control alarms with the loud buzzer and hide it near his house.
I used to annoy my neighbors that way when I was a kid.I saw people in their underwear looking outside their window at 3am,looking for the source of the noise.The trick is to use short bursts of noise every couple of seconds to keep people awake;it doesn't even have to be too loud.
>>
>>33784662
>thick pieces of dog shit

You need a sabot

Something like the neck off a plastic bottle with the cap on would do. Insert dogshit and off you go.
>>
Just use a sling.
>>
>>33785072
If he is coming onto your property, why don't you just buy a cheap throwaway knife from the store, shoot and kill him next time no one is around to see, and put the knife on him, and say he came at you with the knife, when you came outside to confront the intruder.

Or poisoned dog treats and end it that way.
>>
File: BRRRRRRRRRT.jpg (476KB, 1206x586px) Image search: [Google]
BRRRRRRRRRT.jpg
476KB, 1206x586px
>>33785891
What's the learning-curve on those? Can I use them to launch at a steep angle without them scraping the ground and fucking up my launch?

>>33786299
This is a confined space with too much visibility from too many people. I need a novel solution that means that the cops and other will laugh rather than shoot me if I'm caught doing it.
>>
File: Launch Cup.jpg (991KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Launch Cup.jpg
991KB, 2400x2400px
>>33785184
I'm likin' this idea, but I need something a little more permanent. Maybe take the sabot(capped top of a thick 1-liter bottle, to be used in place of the leather pad), put a couple holes (with grommets to prevent friction on the rubber) in it and use the bottle's neck flange as a launch grip?

Pic related, what can be used for a good base for a "sabot"
>>
>>33785157
This. You can get much more precise angles. Alternatively pack the shit into water balloons that will explode on impact
>>
>>33786600
I love that we have a taticool dogshit slinging thread. Maybe the liberals had something right about neanderthal gun nuts.
>>
>>33784662
Replace the leather pouch with a small plastic cup. Put a tab on the back of the cup to draw back and release.
>>
File: 513OPN08axL.jpg (34KB, 500x311px) Image search: [Google]
513OPN08axL.jpg
34KB, 500x311px
>>33784662
>pieces

Fuck that. Get one of these sumbitches and launch the whole fucking pile.
>>
File: 17-trebuchet.w710.h473.2x.jpg (121KB, 1420x946px) Image search: [Google]
17-trebuchet.w710.h473.2x.jpg
121KB, 1420x946px
>>33785072
>He lives in a walled fortress
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.