[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ruby Ridge and the Fudd Brigade

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 10

File: ruby ridge.jpg (12KB, 273x184px) Image search: [Google]
ruby ridge.jpg
12KB, 273x184px
Other than the fact the feds got away with this as a Communications major this shit gives me a fucking stroke
>Dude and his wife move to bumfuck nowhere because the economy is bad and they fear the end is near
>Live in Idaho near some white supremacists, doesnt fully get on board with the message but still goes to barbeques and picnics with them
>Atf approaches him and asks for some sawed offs to get more shit on them
>Does it but decides it is wrong and doesnt give it to them
>Get jumped outside his house and arrested
>Gets out on bail but jumps it because he doesnt trust the feds
>Marshals get involved to get him
>Through a series of errors a kid and a dog get shot and killed as well as a marshal
>FBI HRT gets involved and pretty much has the order to kill anyone with a gun
>Randy goes to see his son's body in the shed gets shot his friend gets shot and his wife gets killed
>Marshals start asking Vicki to let the kids out etc
>No idea the FBI killed her
>Further cements Randy's hate and distrust
>After several days he finally gives up
>These same fudds are involved in Waco and kill 76 more people
Seriously /k/ this shit befuddles me and im on the verge of having a stroke trying to understand this
>>
>>33780502
>>Atf approaches him and asks for some sawed offs to get more shit on them
>>Does it but decides it is wrong and doesn't give it to them
Not quite accurate. The guy trying to get him to do it purposefully told him inaccurate information, saying that you can go down to 16.5 inches on a shotgun before the ATF start caring. The reason for this was because they wanted him to turn informant on the local white supremacist group, and thought the best way to do that was was to fabricate blackmail material an then offer an immunity deal.

Really the only lesson you need to learn from this is that there is true evil in the world.
>>
>>33780502
>>33780561
I'm waiting for Trump to do to the ATF what the JSSDF did to NERV.
>>
>>33780502
what will really tickle your pickle is the amount of bureaucracy that both caused the hostilities and then prevented it from ending peacefully before the full blown incident.

>By June 1990, Faderley had been outed to Aryan Nations security. Weaver was then approached by ATF agents and told that they had evidence of his possession and sale of illegal weapons, and offered to drop the charges in return for his co-operation in infiltrating the Aryan Nations. Weaver refused.

>He was initially arrested by ATF agents on charges[5] relating to transfer of a short-barreled shotgun without a license in January 1991.
>This was compounded by Weaver's failure to appear in court to answer these charges[citation needed].
>Weaver's original court date was Feb. 19 1991; it was changed to the following day, but Pretrial Services sent Weaver a notice citing the date as March 20.
>As a result, Weaver missed the hearing and a bench warrant was issued for his arrest, with the U.S. Marshals Service directed to serve it.
>By Feb. 27, it was widely known that Weaver had been given the wrong date.
>The U.S. Marshals Service wanted to allow Weaver the opportunity to show up in court on March 20, but the U.S. Attorneys Office sought a grand jury indictment on March 14 for Weaver's failure to appear.
>This convinced Randy and Vicki Weaver that he had no chance of a fair hearing.[8]
>During the March 1991 to August 1992 standoff, Weaver isolated himself on his property and became increasingly suspicious of the Federal Government, vowing to fight rather than surrender peacefully.
>A plan for voluntary surrender was negotiated by the Marshals Service with the Weavers during October 1991, but was refused by the U.S. Attorney involved in the case.
>>
>>33780561
>there is true evil in the world.
That's the only lesson from Ruby Ridge and Waco? How about learning in which types of organizations that evil tends to concentrate?
>>
File: 093-00846.jpg (143KB, 1469x1170px) Image search: [Google]
093-00846.jpg
143KB, 1469x1170px
>>33780899
>After long-term surveillance, the Deputy Director of the Special Operations Group of the Marshals Service recommended against a tactical assault on the Weaver residence.
>He recommended that the indictment be dismissed and then refiled later under seal, so that Weaver would be unaware of the new indictment, in hope of causing him to drop his guard.
>An undercover operation could then be executed to arrest Weaver without incident.
>His recommendation was rejected.

>queue a couple marshals bumbling into weaver's son in the woods while conducting surveys

the whole shitmess, and that of waco, captivated an aimless mcveigh who would go on to blow up the federal building.
his actions and subsequent testimony would force the various government agencies to take notice of public opinion and reevaluate their strong arm tactics. i think it was the acting negotiator of the fbi present for both incidents who largely credited him with that and said something to the effect of 'we realized we needed to stop acting like a battering ram and become a velvet brick.' calling them incidents 'an indictment of man's inability to communicate'.
some crazy shit in the 90s.

also, it's kind of funny how anyone remotely right of center the media didn't like in the 80s and 90s got and still gets slandered as a white supremacist.
>>
>>33781048
>also, it's kind of funny how anyone remotely right of center the media didn't like in the 80s and 90s got and still gets slandered as a white supremacist.
Like today where anyone who is an inch right from the far left is a Nazi?
>>
>>33780591
I hope not, the ATF is incompetent and abolishing them would dump their responsibilities onto a more competent agency like the FBI, who actually enforces shit. You don't want that.
>>
File: youre a nazi, harry.jpg (157KB, 1440x935px) Image search: [Google]
youre a nazi, harry.jpg
157KB, 1440x935px
>>33781048
>McVeigh
>still gets slandered as a white supremacist
Pic related was a garbage movie to begin with, but the icing on the cake was when the FBI chick explained that McVeigh was a white supremacist who bombed the Federal Building in order to spark a race war.
>>
>>33781040
How about "every organization that receives a government paycheck" ranging from the USPS to the CIA?

ALL governments are corrupt. Some more than others, but ALL governments put the wellbeing of themselves above the wellbeing of those they rule.
>>
>>33781200
Now that is the correct lesson to learn.
>>
File: 1312750989166.jpg (40KB, 500x311px) Image search: [Google]
1312750989166.jpg
40KB, 500x311px
>>33780502
>Through a series of errors a kid and a dog get shot and killed as well as a marshal

The marshals just walked up to his house and immediately got shot at. When you brain wash your 14 year old to shoot at police, then its kinda your fault when they die.
>>
>>33781256
>the only reason the Marshals were there at all is because his dad was getting illegally shit on by the government
Yeahhhhh....no.
>>
>>33781200
>>33781222
Great book on this is called "The Dictator's handbook"
>>
File: Laughing Chopper.png (19KB, 166x187px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Chopper.png
19KB, 166x187px
>>33780502
>Communications major
>Doesn't know what fudd means
>>
>>33781256
>When you see a bunch of dudes in cammies roll up on your land kill your dog and dont identify themselves as police/feds
>>
>>33781114
or a pedophile depending on which is more convenient.
for the most part it's only the lunatic ultra-leftists calling anyone outside of breitbart Nazis but i have been pretty disappointed how hard msm have pushed that narrative on them. maybe it's the fact breitbart was explicitly formed by CA's racial politics.

>>33781157
i actually just watched that a little bit ago and it irked me when she said that.

who was the black guy he called a nigger in the march? i had no idea where the fuck he came from, doubly so considering he used his undercover name. did they just put it in for shock value?

>>33781122
i would settle for them no longer having a golden ticket to make shit up by seat of their pants. they're just about the only, if not the only, national government agency that writes its own legislation with no real oversight, can change it on a whim, and has minimal obligation to enforce it evenly. as you said the only good thing about them is that they mostly concern themselves with creating crime and entrapping actual mentally handicapped people in it.
>http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2013/12/08/249610501/report-details-atfs-use-of-mentally-disabled-in-gun-stings

>>33781256
>skulking around and trespassing on private property, shooting their dog when it reacts to your presence, then killing a child
>same thing as walking up someone's sidewalk while smiling and waving then getting shot at for it
>>
>>33780561
> they wanted him to turn informant on the local white supremacist group

How much actual intel did they expect he was going to provide?
>>
>>33781122
ATF pls go
>>
>>33781301
>who was the black guy he called a nigger in the march?
Literally nobody. The script was so retardedly put together that continuity, character motivations, and logical plot progression were not priorities. The entire movie seemed like it was a 1st year Film Studies project.
>>
>>33781048
After working with most of the alphabet LE agencies, I can say that the USMS are the most capable and professional, and the ATF are the most corrupt, incompetent, and irresponsible.
>>
>>33781357
Can confirm, that's why we don't hear about USMS. They good.
>>
>>33781200
>ALL governments put the wellbeing of themselves above the wellbeing of those they rule.

True
>>
>>33781357
out of the entire situation they were the only ones who seemed to have an interest in serving justice rather than being out to plant their boots on someone's neck for having the gall to defy them

>>33781334
it wasn't well written, i had a lot of hope for something interesting to come out of it considering how well reviewed it was. afterward it seems to have gotten lots of positive reviews simply because 'nazis r bad' and having included a lot of one dimensional caricatures. not that neonazis tend to be the brightest bunch but they are human.
>the real evil nazi is a sleeper of a nice, socially networking, middle class, educated guy who lives in a nice neighborhood (but invites vapid skinheads over for bbqs?) and wants a promising future for his children
>and to set off a dirty bomb
>>
>>33780502
>These same fudds
you don't know what the word fudd means.
>>
>>33781301
>they're just about the only, if not the only, national government agency that writes its own legislation with no real oversight, can change it on a whim, and has minimal obligation to enforce it evenly.

are you high? EVERY regulatory agency does this. you haven't SEEN Kafkaesque tyranny until you study the EPA.
>>
>>33781301
>who was the black guy
Someone in his office or some shit. The character just existed for that scene.
>>
>>33781603
You know it's a mess when Green Room is a better depiction of neonazis.
>>
>>33780591
Yeah great, then Trump gets wrecked when their pilot snaps out of it.

You know what? Fine.
>>
>>33780502
I used to wonder why the blacks were so afraid of the cops, then Ruby Ridge happened.
>>
>>33780502

protip: the word "fudd" refers to old normie gun owners who repeat bullshit recieved wisdom about guns like .45 bouncing off leather jackets. It is derived from "Elmer Fudd" and has nothing to do with the word "Feds"
>>
>>33780502
The Christian Identity movement had everything to so with it. Now you know the truth.
>>
File: cherokee-signage.png (273KB, 388x546px) Image search: [Google]
cherokee-signage.png
273KB, 388x546px
>>33781048
What do you think of Elohim City?

http://thislandpress.com/2012/04/15/whos-afraid-of-elohim-city/

>“When the Oklahoma City bombing happened, it didn’t surprise me at all,” Jones tells us one Saturday afternoon in his Enid office. “I was shocked that it was Oklahoma City. But that somebody would blow up a building and kill a lot of federal employees? That wasn’t a surprise at all. I had sensed for some period of time that there was a significant alienation of people in the Great Plains. There was a genuine hatred of the federal government, a hatred of the Clintons. I had not seen anything like it since I worked for the republican state committee in Texas when the Kennedys were in office in the early ‘60s.”

>Jones believes that this anti-government sentiment reached a tipping point on April 19, 1993, when ATF and FBI agents assaulted another eccentric religious community: the Branch-Davidian compound in Waco, Texas. When the siege was over, 81 men, women, and children were dead.

>“You have the primitive evangelical community,” Jones says. “And the defining moment for a lot of those people—and this narrows down to Elohim City—was the assault on the Branch-Davidians … Tim McVeigh told me that he sat in a Bradley tank; he knew what those tanks could do. And those images of that tank punching holes in that building, for several million people, probably more than 10 million people, that was a Biblical prophecy come true.”
>>
>skulking around and trespassing on private property, shooting their dog when it reacts to your presence, then killing a child
>implying they weren't doing surveillance of the property of a federal fugitive

Sovereign citizen pls go
>>
File: 1360816681480.jpg (360KB, 2199x1258px) Image search: [Google]
1360816681480.jpg
360KB, 2199x1258px
>>33780561
>>>Atf approaches him and asks for some sawed offs to get more shit on them
>>>Does it but decides it is wrong and doesn't give it to them
>Not quite accurate. The guy trying to get him to do it purposefully told him inaccurate information, saying that you can go down to 16.5 inches on a shotgun before the ATF start caring. The reason for this was because they wanted him to turn informant on the local white supremacist group, and thought the best way to do that was was to fabricate blackmail material an then offer an immunity deal.
>Really the only lesson you need to learn from this is that there is true evil in the world.

full on HRT siege for a paper ATF offence, the founding fathers must have been rage-spinning in their graves
>>
>>33785078
>jumps bail on a federal charge
>his son kills one of the US Marshals doing surveillance on the house he's hiding in before getting shot himself

Are you seriously butthurt about HRT raiding a house and not playing nice after a felon barricaded himself inside, a family member killed a federal agent that was originally sent to apprehend him, and they still refused to give themselves up?
>>
>>33785173
yep, see

>>33781048
>>After long-term surveillance, the Deputy Director of the Special Operations Group of the Marshals Service recommended against a tactical assault on the Weaver residence.
>>He recommended that the indictment be dismissed and then refiled later under seal, so that Weaver would be unaware of the new indictment, in hope of causing him to drop his guard.
>>An undercover operation could then be executed to arrest Weaver without incident.
>>His recommendation was rejected.
>>queue a couple marshals bumbling into weaver's son in the woods while conducting surveys
>>
>>33781256
Literally nothing you wrote is true.
>>
>>33785217
>An undercover operation could then be executed to arrest Weaver without incident.
Just like that simple surveillance went without incident?

>His recommendation was rejected.
>queue a couple marshals bumbling into weaver's son in the woods while conducting surveys
Who then murdered one of the agents before they returned fire. Wouldn't you go up to the house and ask nicely next?
>>
File: giphy.gif (465KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
465KB, 500x278px
>>33782061
>ATF
>Absolute Territory Field
Oh fuk.
>>
>>33785314
They shot the kid in the back
>>
>>33781122

Yes I do.
>>
>>33784968
And they failed to announce that they were police. Dudes in camo roll up to your place and shoot your dog without saying anything what are you going to do? This isn't even sovereign citizen tier, this is holy shit people are on my land shooting tier.
>>
>>33781256
No, the marshall's snuck up to the house and STARTED THROWING ROCKS AT IT TO SEE HO THE DOGS REACTED.

Dogs started barking of course, and marshalls booked it. family followed thinking it was a deer, and looking for some fresh meat. Dog comes up, and gives away marshalls position, so they shoot and kill it. Kid sees some asshole wearing camo. shooting his dog, and open fires. Kid turns tail and runs, and IS SHOT IN THE BACK!!! Family friend Kevin Harris sees kid shot in the back and kills a marshall.
>>
>>33785420
After he murdered a US Marshal. An armed murderer doesn't have to be facing a police officer for them to use deadly force
>>
>>33781256
why is there always that one piece of shit bootlicker every time? Fuck off FBI/ATF, y'all are a bunch of cunts
>>
>>33784968
Die.
>>
>>33780502
My understanding was that he actually sold the shotguns at full length at which point the ATF guy cut them down and claimed he did it which is why he later beat the rap in court.
>>
>>33785078
HRT went in thinking shit was an active firefight (nobody told them otherwise) and operated under the assumption that anybody with a gun (which was the Weavers 24/7) was hostile and a valid target. Another communications failure that fucked shit up further.
>>
File: sara_weaver.jpg (93KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
sara_weaver.jpg
93KB, 400x300px
In all seriousness though, I would bang the daughter until my dick falls off.
>>
>>33783822
This. When did the militia become a full time job that excluded the populace?
>>
>>33786478
>After he murdered a US Marshal.

See:

>>33786466
>Dog comes up, and gives away marshalls position, so they shoot and kill it.

I mean, really anon. As a former and likely again government employee one can acknowledge fuck ups. In fact it's important to do so. Ruby Ridge was a complete fuck up and it's 100% on us. It should be used as a lesson for the future.
>>
>>33780502
>>Gets out on bail but jumps it because he doesnt trust the feds

No he doesn't, he got mailed a letter stating his court date would be in April. They got it wrong. They tried calling him but he didn't have a landline phone.

They were going to wait until the date the parole officer mailed in the mail, but 2 days before the court date Randy Weaver was mailed, and the probation officer told the court about, they said "fuck it, he's not showing up for a court date we didn't send him, send the US MARSHALS to KILL HIS SON, KILL HIS DOG, SHOOT HIS WIFE, SHOOT HIS DAUGHTER, AND KILL THIS KKK MOTHERFUCKER

AMERICA FUCK YEAH

ATF FUCK YEAH

FBI FUCK YEAH

US MARSHAL SERVICE FUCK YEAH

Kill all US government involved in this
>>
>>33780502
>>Gets out on bail but jumps it because he doesnt trust the feds
more like they reschedule his court date from a month to 3 days, and send him a letter a week after the fact
>>
>>33780502
>>Live in Idaho near some white supremacists, doesnt fully get on board with the message but still goes to barbeques and picnics with them
>>Atf approaches him and asks for some sawed offs to get more shit on them

let's be honest, this is 100% dirtbag behavior. maybe the feds were in the wrong to come down on him at that particular moment, but there was a ticking clock on him getting into some serious trouble on his own accord
>>
>>33781256
Fuck off bootlicker
>>
>>33788781
fuck off cuck
>>
>>33788781
This is about what happened, not what could have happened.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.