[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

will this work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: will this work.jpg (18KB, 339x224px) Image search: [Google]
will this work.jpg
18KB, 339x224px
will putting a solution of sodium hydroxide and water in an industrial spray bottle make for a diy extreme pepper spray? not concerned about causing permanent blindness, that would actually be a plus.

would industrial (25%) ammonia or straight up bleach do the job better? the aim is to immediately immobilise the target, and hopefully cause permanent severe eye damage.

will the caustic soda burns be enough to disarm an aggressor with a few sprays if they're wearing sunglasses? hopefully enough to get them to back off, if they breathe it in hopefully they won't be able to run very far, at which point the best thing to do would be get them on the ground, stomp on their head a few times, then kick them in the balls 20 or 30 times or until your feet/ankles hurt too bad.

i have 3 slipped discs in my back and live in a dangerous area, outside the US though so guns aren't an option, even pepper spray is banned.
>>
>>33780495
Overspray and leaking bottles are just as likely to give you burns. Long-term storage is going to cause a carbonate precipitate to form in the inner workings of the bottle and clog it.
>>
>>33780754
Listen to this guy,OP, and just spent the $6 on some pepper spray
>>
File: based oblix.webm (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
based oblix.webm
2MB, 720x404px
>>33780495
this "batton" had some pepper spray on it and it stings her eye. fucking pigs reeeeeeee
>>
>>33780495
>even pepper spray is banned.

so what happens when you get caught spraying people in the face with acid?
>>
>>33780495
>pepper spray banned
>whip up a batch of homemade blind juice

Yeah cause that'll blow over well in court
>>
>>33781401
OPs plan is not as cunning as he thinks it is.
>>
>>33781401
Well in Europe I think you get a free home and check from the government. We need to know where OP is from.
>>
File: rs-229742-ray-charles.jpg (78KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
rs-229742-ray-charles.jpg
78KB, 1200x630px
>OP sprays urban youth
>Youth dindu nuffin, he a gud boi
>Kid grows up to become pic related
>>
>>33780495
Just give the attacker what he wants and let the police take care of the rest.
>>
>>33781547
>t. Sven
>>
>>33782694

Yeah, yeah okay America you have it easy. Here in Europe if you attack your attacker you will get fucked over harder than the actual criminal.

Americans have it so easy. The cops roam around shooting the niggers and the whites are too fat to actually commit a crime. Meanwhile here in Europe combat trained sand people just mill about getting pissed off over random sand people book stuff we don't understand, or care for. The whites work too hard for fuck all money.

And we can't leave for the states. Because we are white and skilled. Stop crying you can't own certain firearms because boo hoo have to have a license.

Pussy Americans.
>>
>>33782762
If you are truly skilled the us would accept you.
>>
File: 1408939322805.jpg (119KB, 468x700px) Image search: [Google]
1408939322805.jpg
119KB, 468x700px
>>33782791
This desu.

I know millwrights have it easier applying for American citizenship. Atleast from Canada.

>>33782762
>when you didn't complain about losing your rights so you complain about others complaining.
Tru.
>>
>>33782791

I'm an Arborist with 3 years worth of climbing hours. Nope, come back in 2 years.

>>33782901

I complained, I protested. You don't get how it works here. Politicians get an idea, its debated, then its voted into law. This can happen over night and this is why the EU is shit. The people rarely get a say in matters. At least you guys can, you have a voice.
>>
>>33780495
>even pepper spray is banned
go to normal country and buy spray
don't forget to buy OC spray,not that CS shit
>>
>>33782942
>arborist
Not really in demand oniifam

Anyway, don't wanna be full pol, but work towards leaving the EU by redpilling everyone. If uk can leave, then you can too.
>>
File: wr3_img60321646[1].jpg (40KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
wr3_img60321646[1].jpg
40KB, 600x600px
if pepper spray is banned or needs a permit. then it is likely to be illegal to carry anything specifically for the purpose of self defense.

in maryland you need the same permit to carry a gun, to carry a wood stick.

which is why you get one of those big black 6 d cell battery maglites.
>>
>>33780495
>spraying lye in people's eye

If you want to be arrested for maiming someone you fucking animal
>>
>>33781401
sodium hydroxide is a base

>checkmate atheists
>>
>>33783023

I just fucking hate everything. Imagine this, the sand people are everywhere in your city. They are violent and often dangerous. You can't say anything and the cops won't do anything. The media is telling you everything is okay they are good people.

There is a reason I spend all day up trees and away from the cities. Anon it's hell, they won and they never fired a shot. You wonder why I am so mad.
>>
>>33783032
theres a reason they are colloquially known as "nigger knockers"
>>
Just buy [http://greenhawk.com/wdItemDesc.asp?strilhID=web&strmdNumber=STP2008&stricSKU=STP2008] anti-chew spray for your horse.

[https://www.valleyvet.com/ct_library_info.html?product=30e07f22-7b6a-11d5-a192-00b0d0204ae5&showText=1] The third ingredient is capsaicin extract.

In Canada, for example, where it's illegal to have pepper spray for personal protection, has an exception in the law that allow people to posses prohibited 'weapons' like the spray if it's for a legit purpose--such as a product that stops horses from chewing everything and which also happens to qualify as literally pepper spray.
>>
>>33780754

Not to mention one of those spray bottles has a tiny short range.
>>
HEADLINE: Anon sprays peaceful immigrant in face with chemical weapon
>made in kitchen table "chemical weapons laboratory"
>researched the manufacture of chemical weapons on the internet , including alt right white supremacist websites
>Is being charged with crimes against humanity for use of a weapon of mass destruction in a hate crime.

This is the future you choose.
>>
File: h202burn.jpg (4KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
h202burn.jpg
4KB, 300x168px
>>33780495
Unless you get a direct hit in the eyes, lye takes a bit for the real pain to set in.
You're also going to have a thermal reaction with lye and water so you can't mix it in the spray bottle.
Industrial ammonia will only work with an eye shot, but will do wonders on the respiratory system if allowed to disperse in a closed room.
You're best bet is hydrogen peroxide at a 30% plus solution.
>>
File: 1271890614106.jpg (45KB, 450x418px) Image search: [Google]
1271890614106.jpg
45KB, 450x418px
>>33780495

>>Is blinding people with lye and other caustics a good idea?
>>
>>33780495
Why wouldn't you just shoot him?
>>
>>33783075
I feel you brother. But we have to stay strong. Even if the damage is irreversible, we can at least lessen it. The times they are a changing...
>>
>>33780495

No, but man will it clean glass well!
>>
>Purposefully creating a blinding agent for use against people

A nigger could break into your house with that rage virus from 28 Days Later and you'd still go to prison for using that shit.

Just get a god damn gun.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.