[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shit that annoys you in the gun community

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 64

File: 0123_jack_nicholson_joker_00.jpg (145KB, 450x675px) Image search: [Google]
0123_jack_nicholson_joker_00.jpg
145KB, 450x675px
>weapon system
It's a fucking rifle, not an anti-aircraft battery!
I can't be the only one that is annoyed with this term that has been around these last few years?
>>
>>33776998
it's not a weapon Anon, it's a "sporting rifle"

weapons are bad
>>
>>33776998
I hate it when I'm at a gun show and old douchebags try to sell guns by saying they're the same model using in a high profile shooting
>ask to see Five seveN
>that right there's the same gun used in that Fort Hood shooting, a real tragedy
>>
>>33776998
NRA shills and stupid fucks trying to sell overpriced garbage at gun shows
>>
>>33776998
I just say rifle platform when being generic
Never hear weapon system, maybe weapon platform sometimes
>>
File: p.jpg (64KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
p.jpg
64KB, 1280x1024px
Punisher logos everywhere.
>>
Molon Labe shit
>>
>>33776998
Endless praise of the weapons used by our military and police, like it's some gold standard of quality and infallible.
Maybe I'm an asshurt retail worker but fuck I am sick of showing a gun to a customer and customer or onlooker pipes up about this one time a cop used gun x or "our boys in _______ used that and it's a great weapon".
We had maybe one or two people per week check out Sig 320's then the army adopted it and every retard with bloused boots and 5.11 pants came in wanting to see one and proceeded to talk for five minutes about why it's the pinnacle of handgun technology.
>>
>>33776998
Any apparel made by grunt style and article 15
>>
>>33776998
why does he look so pissed off? is that just his regular face now?
>>
>>33776998
>People getting butthurt about what rail you put on an AR
>Gucci-ing up a rifle to take selfies with it
>no more choco chip DCU's
>Habitual shit talking gun show shills when you dont want to buy optics and prefer irons
>punisher skulls
>guys who can't get over being in the military
>shemaghs
>plate carriers to go walking in the woods
I could go on and on
>>
>>33777512
He's probably disgusted that a grown man was standing outside a restaurant for hours to get a autograph only to attempt to sell it on ebay for a few bucks/pounds.
>>
>>33777075
This.
I walked into a gun show with $1,500. Walked over to a booth of old guns manned by some literal 500lb man in a power wheel chair. Notice he has a single SVT-40. Start handling it, it's in decent shape. No price tag on it at all.
Ask the dude how much, he replies $4,900, followed up by I'll never find one for a lower price.
I laughed so hard it hurt my chest and just dropped the rifle back on the table and walked away laughing.
>>
>>33777548
I think we would be friends.
Only thing I'd slightly disagree with is the shemagh. I wore one camping a few times and had no idea how fucking good they are at keeping your head the perfect temperature regardless of weather condition.
>>
>>33776998
racist am irite?
>>
>>33777548
>plate carriers to go walking in the woods
Duty belts to open carry with mag pouches and handcuffs.
Local PD stops in where I work on their lunch to browse and chat, and I tell them about the open carry autists I meet weekly. This week they responded to a call of a man pulling a gun on a shoplifter, but they never found the guy because he ditched as soon as he drew his weapon to stop the shoplifter.
>>
File: kn.jpg (205KB, 1024x710px) Image search: [Google]
kn.jpg
205KB, 1024x710px
400 lb commando-wannabes
Tactical/Mil-spec everything
Dealers that know better than you what you want
>>
Any III % bullshit.

All the tacticool shit everywhere.

When your local gunshow is overrun with glocks and ARs.

That one macho dipshit who dresses up in a chinkshit tactial vest and multicam pants just to stand around and sell guns.

All the overpriced shit

Cheap, shitty tactical gear peddled at every major store that sells guns.

Wish I could think of more right now.

The embarrassingly right wing bravado that emanates from any gathering.
>>
>>33777598
>responded to a call of a man pulling a gun
>on a shoplifter
>responded to a call of a man pulling a gun
huh?
>>
File: 1423717719904.gif (17KB, 130x129px) Image search: [Google]
1423717719904.gif
17KB, 130x129px
>>33776998
What's wrong anon? You don't want to run your weapon system platform dynamically to engage and neutralize threat actors?
>>
File: 1461348619098.jpg (112KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
1461348619098.jpg
112KB, 564x564px
>>33777577
If you've gotta legitimate reason to own one then I agree. They're useful. I should have elaborated on that. When I said shemagh, I meant those tacticool losers who wear them to the range. What makes it extra cringe is that I saw this at an indoor range
>mfw
>>
>>33776998
>weapon system

I don't mind this, as long as you are actually talking about the weapon in a context where it has to perform numerous talks under various conditions.

Like if you said "Weapon system" and it's a barebones M14 you should kill yourself, but once you start adding lights, ir lasers and peq boxes, scopes with variable magnification and all the other things, it quickly changes what the rifle is and is not capable of, and the question of whether or not something should be on it becomes valid for discussion
>>
Autism: The Post.
>>
File: 1493019037111.jpg (24KB, 480x354px) Image search: [Google]
1493019037111.jpg
24KB, 480x354px
>>33777613
Stop

posting

this

redditard

newfags

lurk

moar
>>
>>33777613
You had me until the last one. What's bad about that? When the fuck have lefties ever enjoyed any sort of brotherly comraderie? They're usually just a bunch of faggots with pent up feminine feelings.
>>
File: giphy.gif (4MB, 482x277px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
4MB, 482x277px
>>33777613
>The embarrassingly right wing bravado that emanates from any gathering.
Awww still upset, anon? you'll get over it. faggot
>>
>>33777624
When I was a video game tester I worked with a guy that wore one around his neck every fucking day. He was also the typical /k/ poster, acted like he knew everything about guns, was constantly proved wrong, and thought because the only gun he owned was a SIG 556 that his shit didn't stink.
>>
>>33777638
Its just all the cringy shit you see because of it. Like the Obummer bumper stickers and the 'we don't fire warning shots' type shit. Its nauseating. Its not conducive to growing its popularity. To some I guess it wouldn't matter, but I if I had an interest that was overrun with limp wrist liberal bitches I wouldn't want any part of it.
>>
>>33776998

Why does Jacko look so pissed in that photo?
>>
>>33777636
>>33777638
>>33777649
>ooga booga you no wrongthink
>you must like right wing people no matter what otherwise you a cuck reddit lefty shill
this is why nobody likes you
>>
>>33777671
>Strawmanning this hard
>>
>Fanboyism (especially GLAWK and CZ)
>AR build-fags that shit up any thread about any other rifle
>Mall ninja stupidity
>Molan Labe/III%/Ultra-"American" shit
>>
>>33777662
>Its not conducive to growing its popularity.
I found your problem. The right wing is worried more about efficacy than popularity. That's not to say they couldn't do both, but in large part the elite have lost touch with the people. What's left are fudds that are decades behind the curve and an elite that doesn't appreciate or respect their own security.
>>
>>33777690
>CZ
But they are the best?
>AR build-fags that shit up any thread about any other rifle
Objectively the best first defensive rifle.
>Mall ninja stupidity
That's a meme, it was never real. The "prepper" movement is about as close as you're talking about, but even that image was made worse than it is by T.V.
>>Molan Labe/III%/Ultra-"American" shit
I'm not annoyed by this. It's actually just sad. They are so used to losing they live in a fantasy, but never do anything.
>>
>>33777671
wew
>>
>>33777671

Commies are subhuman though
>>
>>33777563
From WA? We got an old timer at the gun shows that fit that description. Haven't seen him in a year, thought he died.
>>
File: 4553545.png (382KB, 684x487px) Image search: [Google]
4553545.png
382KB, 684x487px
>Gun stores with nothing but overpriced Fuddshit, Glawks and ARs
>Tapco on anything
>The obsession with with making everything "tactical"
>People still treating long since debunked fuddlore like it's the truth in 2017 when we have the internet to fact check
>Fucking psuedo-military jargon that's slapped onto anything and everything a-la Jace Connors
>The so-called reasonable gun owners that want AWBs
>Elitist Fudds who give zero shits about everyone else's rights just as long as they get to keep their precious durr rifles and duck shotgerns

Mall ninjas and Fudds need to fuck off and die.
>>
>>33777698
Sure and I agree with that. But at some point, the more people you can covert the better. Its so much easier for the liberal media to target gun owners when its small, specific, group. If it were a broad, and diverse group they wouldn't have shit on us, at least in the 'nobody uses that right' argument.
>>
>People who sperg out over the usage of the word "clip".

It's an infinitely better word than magazine or mag. Magazine is something you read and tales 1.5 seconds to pronounce. Mag sounds like "frag", which is bad.

Clip is a word that is pronounced fast and cannot be confused with any other equipment a soldier carries. It is a straight upgrade over magazine.
>>
>>33777746
Haha yeah man, Puyallup WAC show at the fairgrounds.
>>
>>33777747
>The so-called reasonable gun owners that want AWBs

this one kills me, every time. jesus every other comment on social media starts with "I'm a gun owner, but..."
>>
>>33777780
Haven't been to the WAC show in years, they went downhill quickly and now it's overpriced as hell. How long ago you see that guy?
>>
People who bash Hi-Points and other poorfag guns. I'm pretty far right and I think the poor have the same right to own guns as anyone else in America.
>>
>>33777784
As far as vocal old Fudds go, they're a dying breed.
>>
>>33777799
I only go to WAC shows once a year at most and it's almost exclusively just to get a friend or friend of friend into guns by fingerfucking a ton of different models. The SVT event was probably 3 years ago at least.
I went to one a couple months back and it was drastically different. Hardly anyone had booths and the booths that were there sucked.
>>
>>33777759
>If it were a broad, and diverse group
You're putting the cart before the horse. We don't need to remake ourselves to appease the liberal media. If we could just become the media then pandering would just be... pandering. The right doesn't need to change; they need a competent leader.
>>
File: weapon_system_light_laser.jpg (2MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
weapon_system_light_laser.jpg
2MB, 2048x1152px
>>33776998
>It's a fucking rifle
Does this look like a rifle to you

Frig off ya dink
>>
>>33777816
At least 2 years since I was there last, way too many accessories booths, few guns that were there are overpriced, very little milsurp. I brought that old guy a wartime P38 with a holster and he offered me $200. I remember he also wanted $800 for a roached C96 that had been sent to china, pitting so bad you couldn't see any markings
>>
>>33777491
Am ia bad guy for wanting the P320 anon? I've wanted it for over a year though, but I'm in mother fucking California.
>tfw that residency alone makes me a bad guy
>>
Pogs who talk shit once they are civvie
>first day of college, EASed from Marine infantry 3 weeks prior
>waiting for class, 2 national guard guys with screaming high and tights wearing a hodge-podge of their issued gear, motard shit, oakley, and assorted article 15 apparel
>doing that over-loud "were pretending to talk to eachother but we are really talking to the rest of the room" thing
>telling bootcamp stories (ultra cringe in the marines to brag about bootcamp)
>whatever, if I was that insecure I would probably posture a lot too
>lay low for 3 weeks, not revealing my power levels
>2 national guard guys continue to be douchey and disruptive in class
>class discussion on monogamy vs polygamy
>professor asks "has anyone here been to a place where polygamy is practiced?"
>I have
>"oh where?"
>iraq and afghanistan
>"oh thats neat!"
>proceed to discuss why some cultures choose polygamy
>after class two national guard douches walk up
>hey MAN, you really need to tone it down MAN, its not right for you to just throw your service around like that
>what the actual FUCK did you just say to me?
>"like, you should have more respect and dignity for how you carry yourself MAN" (guys kept saying man like really sarcastically and annoyingly)
>I just responded "nice assault-pack faggot" and they beat a hasty retreat.

Nothin but death glares the rest of semester. Seriously, I didnt start spouting war stories or bragging up my service, I just mentioned two cultures I had interacted with that were relevant to the conversation at hand.

These two faggots spent the ENTIRE semester doing everything short of jumping up on the table and demanding everyone to thank them for their service.

Fuck pogs.
>>
>>33777799
>>33777816
I just saw that fucker a few months ago at an Everett gun show at the arena. Motherfucker had a Belgian FAL with original bipod for $4000 and was trying to sell a ruger model 1 falling block in .45-70 for $1200 that was in foul condition.
>>
Shooting off a table with shithead Fatty Natty reserves bitching about my chicken wing because I don't use my elbow as a fucking post-hole digger shooting the AR10 or .45-70.
>>
>>33777880
How is that arena gun show? I almost went to it but ended up having to do other things that day. Shame really since I love practically 5 minutes from there.
>>
>>33777784
>this one kills me, every time. jesus every other comment on social media starts with "I'm a gun owner, but..."
That attitude is more 90s than Eddie Vedder wearing parachute pants while playing Goldeneye for N64 and drinking Crystal Pepsi.
>>
>>33777835
The point isn't so much to appease them as it is using their own tactics against them. It has, at least individually, been working. So many things would be easier if the right had a stake in the culture war, but they lost that gig a long time ago. I suppose it is up for grabs, especially suffering the huge loss they did last November. The right needs a purge just as much if not more than the left.
>>
>>33777808
Honestly I think its Gen Y, every time I see a comment like that its some fucker in his mid 30's to early 40s
>>
>>33776998
>I can't be the only one that is annoyed with this term that has been around these last few years?
Yeah especially when almost all the people who use this term are tryhard tacticool faglords.
>>
>>33777880
Maybe he's not traveling as far these days, used to see him down in Olympia and Tacoma
>>
>>33777908
It was garbage. Everything was grossly overpriced and it all fit neatly into a conference room with a single circuit so you could look at everything. Kahr cw380 for $629 was the cheapest firearm that could still fire. I did find an old .25 jetfire for $400 or so but it needed repairs. It was a joke and a waste of money to enter. Oh, and there was about 20 keltec KSGs there going for $2500 a pop.
>>
>>33777952
Maybe not, he was really cool to talk to and he chatted my ear off, his stuff was just so overpriced like everything else there.
>>
>>33777880
My favorite is when they over-price relativley low value milsurp rifles by claiming its the "sniper variant."
>neat yugo SKS, how much?
>now that thar aint jus a sks, its the SNAHPUR model, $900
>very clearly just a run of the mill SKS

Also ran into a guy once who was selling a nam era helmet with a bullet hole in it that he very clearly put there himself recently. He wanted 250 for it.
>>
>>33777959
Christ. Glad I dodged that. That sounds awful.
>>
>>33777952
Oh, I do recall that he said he tries to make it down to the Puyallup shows and that those were the best ones to go to.
>>
>>33777989
Only the old guy had any milsurp or vintage rifles, mostly hunting and fudd calibers. Everything else was new. Cheapest AR was $1400 from a company I had never heard of. M&P 15 was going for $2200 for a basic bitch.
>>
>>33777431
Agreed. They're like a fungus.
>>33777853
Not him but no, not at all. P320s are fine pistols and I personally like their curvier aesthetic (relative to other handguns)
>>
File: 1492302541329.jpg (236KB, 800x665px) Image search: [Google]
1492302541329.jpg
236KB, 800x665px
>>33777915
>using their own tactics against them
I think you're confusing tactics with goals. Whose interests would it serve to be more diverse? The reason the left preaches "diversity" is because minorities want to redistributes wealth from the dominant group to their own group, and the left is all about class warfare because "equality." Moving to the left to win those votes accomplishes nothing, either because of genuine unwillingness to redistribute wealth or because it is coming from the dominant group, i.e. the other. If you want to win people to your side, then make the case that your side it better. What you want to do is energize the base, and if some--say, 30%--of minorities admire that and model themselves after you then that's the best you can do.
>>
>>33777512
Yeah probably
>>
>People who still believe that muzzle energy means anything when discussing a given round's wounding potential
>people who still think that "energy transfer" is how bullets wound and not just poking holes in important things
>people who base their opinions on a given round off of FMJ ammo and not modern defensive loads
>people who choose to remain ignorant about terminal ballistics when people such as Dr. Gary Roberts have published hundreds of pages worth of material online

I swear /k/ is a bunch of fudds when it comes to shit like this.
>>
>>33777698
>the right wing is worried more about efficacy than popularity
>voted the most populist yet most ineffective candidate in the recent elections
What did the right wing mean by this?
>>
>>33778085
>people who still think that "energy transfer" is how bullets wound and not just poking holes in important things

I'm ashamed to admit that I pick defense rounds by doing the math for energy transfer. At least I preach shot placement for the only thing that matters in self defence.
>>
>>33777669
Because it was right after Heath ledger died
>>
>>33778053
What you are describing is the economic impact of it. I'm more implying the social impact. The social impact at least in theory, is to promote more diverse thought and communication by including various races, view points and cultures. By accomplishing that you've successfully beaten them at their own game. If owning guns attracts minorities it proves that it's a universal right, a right that everyone can exercise. A right that isn't owned by 'old white men'.

It could serve the right, if the capitalize on it, they could poach voters and swing them in their favor.

I guess all of this could be ignored and maybe sooner or later people would come around. I'll admit that my way of thinking isn't realistic and the Republican elite levels. It is possible however on a local level. Black guns matter is a good example. I support the shit out of that.
>>
File: 1493018042113.jpg (145KB, 789x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1493018042113.jpg
145KB, 789x1024px
>>33778135
>yet most ineffective candidate
I'm so glad you've moved on from "Russian puppet" meme.
>>
>>33777613
This. Fuck gunshows. Get what you want online and just deal with your local pawnshop guy
>>
>>33778226
Retarded and myopic executive orders does not make him an effective president.
>>
>>33777800
preach it anon
>>
>>33778253
>>33778226
>>33778201
Guys, weapons board, weapons board

>>>/pol/

Weapons board guys, weapons board
>>
>>33777912
Fuck, thats one image that wont go away for a while
>>
>>33778201
>The social impact at least in theory, is to promote more diverse thought and communication by including various races,
... what?
>more diverse thought
You are conflating different cultures and races with different thoughts, which is unnecessary. I can entertain foreign concepts without inviting their population to live here.
>beaten them at their own game
A severe misunderstanding about what their goals are.
>If owning guns attracts minorities it proves that it's a universal right
Not only is this a logical fallacy, but you've betrayed your real motives. You're not interested in a diversity of opinion, merely pandering to minorities.
>they could poach voters and swing them in their favor.
Or we could not let them become voters in the first place...
>I'll admit that my way of thinking isn't realistic and the Republican elite levels
I actually WISH this were true.
>Black guns matter
Not really, no.
>>
File: 1492212459884.jpg (163KB, 667x725px) Image search: [Google]
1492212459884.jpg
163KB, 667x725px
>>33778253
>Retarded and myopic executive orders
>>
>>33778318
Not an argument, faggot.
>>
>>33777808
Not dying fast enough
>>
>>33778337
I'm sorry but our President doesn't hold final decision-making authority--yet.
>>
>>33778339
You'll be sorry when they're gone.
>>
>>33777864
Jesus christ take your meds.

I can see your spartan helmet logo FB profile picture from here.
>>
File: Leon shows JD America.jpg (88KB, 1013x566px) Image search: [Google]
Leon shows JD America.jpg
88KB, 1013x566px
What is the connection between 1776, stars and stripes, Spartan iconography, and Greek/Latin phrases and mottos?
>>
>>33778479
Culture run off from vets who never read history who spent 4-10 years comparing themselves to Spartans.

A fair amount of it is also from the patriot/III%/prepper types who glorify the revolution, they have a lot of vets in there too who brought their shitty unit culture with them.

>Hoo ra we spartanz n shieeet
>>
>>33777652
are you swiss or something? because in America those are kinda rare
>>
>/pol/ infiltrating and taking over /k/groups
>the caliber war
I honestly dont give a fuck what caliber, pistol, or accessories you want me to carry
>nutnfancy
that nigger annoys me
>"concealed" carrier who wear tac clothes 24/7
>"well I like guns but its good they banned X because its dangerous"
>"Arent hollowpoints illegal?"
>"Carrying a gun cocked is dangerous because it could just 'go off'and then youd be arested
I could go all day
>>
File: 1491250466355.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1491250466355.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>33778479
>>33778513
What is the connection between 1776, stars and stripes, Spartan iconography, and Greek/Latin phrases and mottos?
Not even an attempt at honest inquiry. That said, history is for the dead.
>>
>>33778586
>/pol/ infiltrating and taking over /k/ groups
Why is that annoying? Is that a bad thing? /pol/ is at the vanguard of defending the freedoms you currently enjoy you know. It is only normal for both /pol/ and /k/ to be symbiotic, for both want the same things.
>>
>>33778602
What did you mean by this?
>>
File: 1489654876608.png (98KB, 302x187px) Image search: [Google]
1489654876608.png
98KB, 302x187px
>>33778586
>>"Arent hollowpoints illegal?"
that question isn't nearly as infuriating as the other one:
>aren't hollowpoints inhumane and cruel?
fucking morons. If I didn't want my target DEAD as quickly as possible, I wouldn't SHOOT HIM with a gun.

these people honestly think using the ideal bullet for stopping a threat is "too painful" or something illogical like that as opposed to FMJ ammo. If I wanted my attacked to be slightly less wounded, why stop at FMJ? how come only rubber bullets aren't illegal? shouldn't I just mace him, or hit him with a saucepan?
>>
>>33778609
>protects freedoms
>calls themselves fashist
>only ever mentions racism and national socialism
>>
>>33778627
Freedom ain't free.
>>
File: 505.jpg (101KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
505.jpg
101KB, 400x400px
>>33778630
>fashism: Total government control of everything
>statism = freedom
Stickbro didnt get arrested repeatedly for this
>>
People who are like "repeal da hughes amendment" and see no issue with bubba stockpiling assault rifles like the AR-47.
>>
>>33777486
Lmao I know someone who has a molon labe tattoo. Every time he would get drunk (like 5 times a week) he would try to explain it again.

Said person was my roommate this year, he got kicked out after a search warrant found 2 oz of weed and a scale in his closet lmao.
>>
>>33778602
No anon, you are the autist who can't comprehend the medium he is using can't inflect sarcasm at all.
>>
>>33777759
Fuck off
>>
>>33778575
I'm sure he means the bastardized model with the AR style lower
>>
>>33777864
That was pretty rude of them
>>
> ex enormous POG
>never even saw an enemy combatant
>"Major league infidel" shirt
>dressed like oper8r
fuck off, you were sanitation
>>
>>33776998
>weapon system
Is referring to everything. The rifle, scope, bipod and everything else that come with. Rifle is just one part of the kit
>>
>>33777864
>>doing that over-loud "were pretending to talk to eachother but we are really talking to the rest of the room" thing

I do this all the time (subconsciously of course, but I realize I'm doing it consciously and choose not to stop) I secretly find it amazingly hilarious to think that some people know what I'm doing and hate my guts for it. I think it's one of my fetishes
>>
>>33778267
This. You guys are being fags
>>
>>33777431
need a redpill on why punisher logos are so popular
>>
>>33779004
Because punisher was super popular for a while a few decades ago and most of the people approaching middle age now are familiar with it, that and its core premise of a super violent veteran murdering criminals with his arsenal of guns and being un-pc makes it a natural choice for mouthbreathers

>inb4 I get attacked for using the term PC
PC is a fucking meme, its shit, but the fact the punisher is often deliberately written as un-pc is a big part of why its so popular with idiots
>>
>>33779004
>Redpill
How about you kill yourself?
>>
>>33777669
>>33777512
IIRC the real photo he was holding was of Heath Ledger's Joker.
>>
>>33777846
Laser and lights on every gun is also pretty cringworthy.
>>33778835
It's still just a rifle with a bipod and scope.
>>
File: 1492297005781.jpg (46KB, 526x475px) Image search: [Google]
1492297005781.jpg
46KB, 526x475px
>>33777486
>>33777431
Yup that shit is cringy as fuck anime girl stickers are less cringy
>>
File: 1490579553124.jpg (233KB, 541x458px) Image search: [Google]
1490579553124.jpg
233KB, 541x458px
>>33777766
Kys
>>
>>33778839
We all know people who do it; but please realize most of the time people just think you're a sad pathetic person who has to find faults in others to keep yourself from wrapping a belt around your neck. Enjoy your fetish though, and I'm sure superiority complex.
>>
>>33777800
Dubs confirm. A gun is a gun, no matter how bad it sucks
>>
>>33779636
I really, REALLY like the mosin
>>
>>33777766
Except they aren't interchangeable terms, they're describing two different pieces of equipment. It's not critical when you're under highstress, no, and people you're fighting with will "get what you mean", but we're having a civil discussion, and it doesn't take that much extra time or effort to be correct, and be understood for it.
>>
>>33777044

yeah that is extreme cringe. it is like whipping my dick out and saying it is the same kind of dick that raped yur mum.

also people trying to sell 70% condition guns like they were nib with original papers and a handwritten love note by the guy on the assembly line
>>
>>33777638
>>33777649
Explain how that is anything but the civie version of moto.
>>
>>33777800

This.

A poor single black woman with 3 niglets living in section 8 housing around gangsters are drug dealers needs a gun more than I do and by God if all she can afford is a little hipoint .380 then she has every right to own one as much as I do.

But that doesn't change the fact that hipoints are shitty guns
>>
>>33777912

Eddie vedder can eat my ass

That antigun faggot needs to die

>EVEN FLOW HFJDJDNFBRJDNDNDNDUCUDKGNFKVKDMSMR FMFKCLSKSKSIRIRNFM JEREMY
>>
>>33777766
>magazine takes 1.5 seconds to pronounce.
lolwtf. Are you southern or something? It takes like .8 seconds, maybe.
>>
>>33779931
In 10 years one of those niglets will steal that gun, shoot another niglet with it, and that entire incident will be rolled into the statistics that are cited whenever people try to take 2A rights away for EVERYBODY.
>>
>>33777598
Translation anyone?
>>
>>33779004
Because somebody put chemicals in the water that retard the mental development of people, leaving us with a nation filled with manchildren in their 30s who all love to watch cartoons for children.
>>
>>33780078
"What if..." is a stupid way to argue. Anyway, there's not much you can do about it that wouldn't create an even worse situation. Barring Liberia 2.0 we're stuck with this problem. Maybe Canada will take them?
>>
>>33780143
I'm not proposing any sort of solution. I'm just pointing out how retarded it is to gleefully use such an example. It's a shit situation, why would he cite it as though it were otherwise?
>>
File: IMG_3942.gif (1MB, 278x214px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3942.gif
1MB, 278x214px
Tasers going off every 3 seconds
>>
>>33780299

That's the best part of the gun show desu apart from the jerky
>>
>>33780078

Then the mom should give them the melon lesson and the father should have been there to raise his kids to make sure that those little niglets don't shoot each other
>>
>>33780403
>should
"Should" into one hand, shit into the other. Which fills up first?
>>
>>33777766
>>
>>33777912
>>
>>33777690
>III%
what's that?
>>
File: 1492077453771.jpg (102KB, 848x737px) Image search: [Google]
1492077453771.jpg
102KB, 848x737px
>>33776998
>"it's a tack driver"
>internet forums
>being stupid/dangerous for (You)'s
>hating on California, New York, etc. gun owners
>>
File: 1492994590107.jpg (81KB, 960x444px) Image search: [Google]
1492994590107.jpg
81KB, 960x444px
>>33780519
Hypothetically the percentage of people needed to successfully revolt. Also heavily associated with gangs.
>>
>>33779031
Shall Doomguy then take over the Punisher's role?

Rip and Tear inscribed on the side? Or his helmet?

Or big guts?

Or stain the barrel with blood from my anal fissure
>>
>>33778575
I'm from US. They are rare yes, but can be had for less than $1500. $4900 is outlandishly ridiculous to ask for that rifle.
>>
>>33777636
Not same guy, but i post like that because im a mobilefag and it looks better on my screen
>>
File: IMG_0619.gif (2MB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0619.gif
2MB, 371x209px
>>33777431
>>33777486
These and "MUH ZOMBEE APAHCUHLYPSE" survival shit. It really kinks my noodle.
>>
File: IMG_0610.jpg (114KB, 640x626px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0610.jpg
114KB, 640x626px
>muh oper8uhrs
>fuddshit
>tacticool manlet autists like that one faggot armenian with an inferiority complex
>muh sheepdawgs
>kids screaming "Dude! That's the gun from cowwadoody!" at shows
>vendors who shove chinkshit accessories in your face at shows
>glockfags and tryhard AR fags that flood every gun show
>lazy store owners/vendors that never put price tags on merchandise and get annoyed when you ask/negotiate the prices
The last one REALLY riles up my roof elves.
>>
File: 113625374.jpg (3MB, 4320x2432px) Image search: [Google]
113625374.jpg
3MB, 4320x2432px
>>33781032
Got one even worse
>Be at gunshow
>Everything you just described
>See table with interesting shit on it.
>No prices tags, when I ask I learn nothing is for sale.
>You have a booth at a gunshow with a table full of cool shit, and none of it is for sale.
Overpriced guns are one thing, but I've never been more pissed/dumbfounded than hearing fuck you, not for sale by a vender at a fucking gunshow
>>
File: drunk kobayashi is upset.png (226KB, 331x418px) Image search: [Google]
drunk kobayashi is upset.png
226KB, 331x418px
>>33776998
Some handgun carriers are so insistent on their particular style of carry that they tell other carriers to just not carry at all if they don’t do it their way.

>Open Carry vs Concealed Carry
>Condition 0 vs Condition 1 vs Condition 2 vs Condition 3 vs Condition 4
>Striker vs Hammer
>Grip safety vs Frame safety
>Leather vs Polymer holster
>Appendix vs various O'clocks

Most infuriating part of the community. Worse than fudds.
>>
>>33781032
so everything except slav shit?
>>
>>33777747
>Jace Connors

That's a name I haven't heard in a long, long time.
>>
>>33781902
There is no condition 0.
>>
>>33781817
It's a gun show, he went to show his guns.
>>
File: Firearm Conditions.png (63KB, 707x1019px) Image search: [Google]
Firearm Conditions.png
63KB, 707x1019px
>>33782237
uwotm8

http://concealednation.org/2015/08/firearm-condition-readiness-condition-0-condition-1-condition-2-condition-3-condition-4-what-do-they-all-mean/
>>
For me it's guys who sell shit that they know nothing about, or even worse when their product isn't even remotely weapons/hunting related at gun shows. Except for the fudge guy, I fucking love the fudge guy, I buy like a pound of his fudge every time I see him.

>be me
>be at crossroads gun show in Mesa AZ
>have some cash but nothing in mind
>just looking around to see if there's anything cooler than the ar build I had in the works
>guy selling pain management aides at a booth
>calls me out across the aisle
"sir do you have any pain in our life"
>turn back and say without thinking
"it's ok, life is pain"
>dude gets a worried look on his face
>turns around and heckles someone else avoiding looking at me

>Also me
>looking for some glass for a rifle
>rifle in question is a paper puncher not a hunting/defense setup so looking to safe cost for basic functionality
>guy has some decent looking EOkek clone
>looks pretty neat
>feels well built
>the guy is going on about ho good it is
>shows me a video of him shooting and abusing one
"I'm definitely interested, especially for the price. Who makes them anyway"
>he has no idea
>gets all fidgety and surprised that I asked
>literally just says China when I push the question
>doesn't even know the supplier they order from
howcanheassurequalityofbuildwithoutknowingthebuilder.png

>>33782237
I guess that could be when the safety is off as condition 1 is mag in, chamber loaded, bolt/slide forward, and safety on
>>
>>33779391
>>33777669
No, he is mad because someone just told him about the death of H Ledger, and someone walked up with those immediately afterwards. The pic with the ledger joker is a funny fake.
>>
>>33779031
>>33780132
I thought it was because of Chris Kyle.
>>
>>33776998
overt bigotry that goes unchecked
Makes you all look bad, which is why I just rented a .22 auto and revolver once and then moved on to less cringey hobbies.
>>
>>33776998
>polymer
It's fucking plastic (reinforced with fiberglass)
>>
>when sight manufacturers mount their flipup BUIS on wrong
>>
>>33777766
It's just some weird racism over the use of 'clip' in hip hop music. They are the true grammar nazis
>>
AR fags.

I know this is gonna seem like a shit post but you guys are some of the most annoying people I've ever encountered, both on and off the internet.
>>
>>33783193
What constitutes an arfag for you? Simply owning an ar, or being one of those guys who shits on anything that isn't an ar?
>>
>>33783193
This desu.
There is infinitely less drama in the akg than the arg.
Difference between men and boys I guess.
>>
>>33778085
>2k17
>sucking docGKR's diq still
>Ignoring any study that doesn't support your narrative

Facklerite plz
>>
>>33783277

the guys who tactical the shit out of it and think they're elite commandos

nothing wrong with a Vietnam era m16, good looking gun.
>>
>>33778718
Yea, we've gotta prevent the tragedy of automatic weapons deaths, like the 3 that happened in the entirety of NFA history that weren't committed by police.
>>
>>33777431
I love the punisher but cringe entirely whenever I see people put the logo on their guns.
>>
File: 1316393616374.jpg (49KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1316393616374.jpg
49KB, 640x480px
>>33781817
>French Mle-1949/56
>ugly as fug refished stock
>retarded bubba couldn't even put the barrel band on correctly
At least that was one of the shitty .308 converted ones.

If there is one thing in the gun community the most is bubbas. At least with the price of milsurps going up, they'll hack up guns less and less.
>>
>>33783193
>>33783323
I kinda agree with you there.
I like the AR design, just don't like the majority of the people that own them.
>make a super light rifle
>dump 30 pounds worth of useless shit on it
>>
>>33783333
>quads tell the truth
>>
File: 20170407_214550.jpg (3MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
20170407_214550.jpg
3MB, 4032x2268px
>>33783336
That's fair, I love my AR and definitely think they're one of the best and most versatile rifles out there, but I would be a fool to think it's the end all be all or that the system is without flaws.

Plus triangle folder AKs like the krink and AKS-74 are way sexier to me.

pic related is my ar-15, although to be fair everything from the barrel nut forward is more or less a direct copy of the ar-18.
>>
>>33776998
It's a proper term for rifles as well, deal with it.
>>
>>33781817
I went to a gunshow last fall and there was a table just full of mint condition American service rifles. Not one of them was for sale, so dissapointed.
>>
>>33779429
I love anime and now but it would be a shit load more cringe seeing anime on a gun over some silly skull logo.
>>
>>33777671
Ah you upset you are no longer in your safe space?
>>
>>33776998
fascists
ancaps
liberals
>>
>>33777431
i've always liked judge dredd more
>>
>>33783753
Dunno bro every one I see put a skull on their shit is some fat fuck waste of space and the ones that put silly shit on it are usually bro tier
>>
>>33778318
>>33778226
I'll put it this way.

writing an XO isnt an acceptable long term solution for policy change. Especially when said XOs are written in such a way that they can be show down in court less than 48 hours after being written.

Now back to the gunz if we could pls
>>
>>33782317
Why do they not mention striker fired pistols at all?
>>
>>33783901
Yeah me too, but I think it's the out side the law vigilante shit that tacticool kids like about the punisher.

A judge dredd enthusiast prepper is kinda a funny idea, take up arms to enforce the government Loyalists and THE LAW!
>>
>>33777505
And Nine Line crap
>>
File: seal-team-punisher-emblem.jpg (81KB, 736x460px) Image search: [Google]
seal-team-punisher-emblem.jpg
81KB, 736x460px
>>33779004
In all honesty, Seal team 3, early 2000's invasion of iraq.
>>
anyone who doesn't understand the words shall not be infringed
>>
>>33777726
Mall ninja is not a meme.
>I work with a bunch
>>
>>33777726
>Anon lists things that annoy them
>You immediately prove two out of four of their points correct and spew bullshit about mall ninjas not being real

Anyway if I had to say something that annoyed me it would be caliber fanboys. 5.56 and 7.62 of all sorts have been used to ventilate countless people throughout history. What is there to fight about?
>>
>>33783647
Where can I get the handguard and front sight?
>>
>>33789114
That looks like one of Wolf's imported piston uppers. I'd start there.
>>
>>33789114
>>33789170
Yup its one of those wolf/type 91 uppers. not sure where you can get then otherwise as the barrelnut isn't standard.
>>
>>33778718
Fucking kike shills bleeding in from /pol/
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>33785048
They do, specifically in the fourth paragraph.
>>
>>33776998
>you are tacticool if you actually know how to use guns
>>
File: reddit on guns.png (195KB, 1164x2368px) Image search: [Google]
reddit on guns.png
195KB, 1164x2368px
>>33776998
Zombie apocalypse shit, although I notice it seems to be dying down now that the walking dead isn't as popular. Although it's also more mouthbreathers that have likely never been near guns than actual gun owners.
>>
>calicucks who are so desperate to comply, they ask when they can register their rifles, even though they're probably just going to throw the whole law out
>tactical faggots

That's all really
>>
>>33779072
lefty detected
>>
>>33783504
This. To me, a plain jane AR looks infinitely better than an AR with all the tactifaggot shit all over it. The tactial manchildren like James Yeager are the worst things about the community by far.
>>
File: 1484078038863.jpg (37KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
1484078038863.jpg
37KB, 600x399px
>>33776998
People that get upset when you put anything beside iron sights on your AR.
>>
File: 1467133390552.jpg (37KB, 366x535px) Image search: [Google]
1467133390552.jpg
37KB, 366x535px
>>33777044
Holy kek, there's no way this is an actual thing .
>>
>>33776998
>not an anti-aircraft battery!

You're not trying hard enough!
>>
>>33780544
MUHHH DICKKKKKK

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT FURNITURE
>>
>>33780583
I just bought a 556 for less than $900
They are out there if you look.
>>
File: image.jpg (893KB, 1619x1725px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
893KB, 1619x1725px
>>33782237
>>33781902
>not carrying condition -1
>>
>>33782614

Baitnigger / jew10
>>
>>33776998
>operator operator operator
>shooter ready... send it...
>bumper stickers (all of them)
>bipod, foregrip and mag grip. at the same time.
>LARPers/mall ninjas/posers
>tactical anything
>survivalists
>gear queers
>fudds
>sheepdogs
>richfag/poorfag trolls
>caliber arguments
>95% of trainers

somehow the video game world has less autists than the gun world and the /vg/ is comprised almost entirely of anxiety ridden children/man-children. the world never ceases to amaze.
>>
>>33796042
So you hate everything then?

>Never show too much interest in anything or become too involved in a hobby! Conform to my standards of what you should be reeeee!

Take a chill pill dude, let people do what they do. You may be the autist here
>>
>>33795497
I've witnessed it twice in my life. Both times it was at an Eastmans gun show in Kennesaw, Georgia.
>>
>>33795667
How reliable are these rifles? I like the aesthetics a ton. Any recommendations on models?
>>
>>33796410
Mine works fine and everyone else who owns one says they basically never stop functioning.
One of the reviews I was read a guy took his to some week long training event and put about 10,000 rounds through one and supposedly had no failures using cheap ammo (mix of brown bear, Tula, monarch and some federal.)
Mines the swat model and it works for what it's intended.
>>
>>33779004
the closest thing the Punisher has to a superpower is a lot of guns and the ability to use them really well, and also being mad and jaded
I wonder why he's a hit with gun enthusiasts
>>
>>33777486
what does that mean anyway?
>>
File: 1492655492311.png (461KB, 1080x1061px) Image search: [Google]
1492655492311.png
461KB, 1080x1061px
>>33776998
>system
>platform
>rig
>running

as in

>hey bro what system are you running on your rig? AR15 platform? also I have autism and cannot talk like a normal person. kill me, please. slowly.
>>
>>33777766
>Mag sounds like "frag", which is bad.

Genuine autism.
>>
>>33778135
that wasn't the establishment, unless you believe a conspiracy theory or two
that was the people demonstrating to both sides of the establishment how bad the establishment's judgment of the people has gotten, and how far they've pushed people
I mean fuck's sake, he's a conservative radical, the only way that makes any fucking sense is if you have people who love the idea of having a strong (and preferably small) establishment but hate the establishment that currently has power so much they can't go with the flow any more
>>
>>33777638
>When the fuck have lefties ever enjoyed any sort of brotherly comraderie?
literally communist states
I mean most people in those states didn't, but the party had a grand old equal time until a dictator inevitably spoiled it
>>
>>33777766
>Mag sounds like "frag", which is bad.
belts often have clips on them
if you ask for a clip but your buddy thinks you want him to unclip something, that's bad

>>33777777
>>
>>33778053
>Whose interests would it serve to be more diverse?
gun owners and conservatives, considering that white people are a dying breed
>HEY MUH MUH MUH-
I'm just the messenger
people die, nations die, cultures even die, but ideas, thoughts, feelings, stories, those can last through all of history and still be held up as important and relevant
>>
>>33778479
Halo, possibly
>>
>>33778624
Local man attacks thief with saucepan, says "Let's not turn this grape into a blood orange"
>>
>>33778630
freedom is free, otherwise it's not freedom
if you have to pay for your right to do something then it's not a right, it's a service
freedom must at least be free for civilians, you cannot expect every citizen to respect and uphold and defend every right or even most of them
>>
>>33796042
>operator
won't you put me on through, I gotta send my love down to Baton Rouge
>operator
says 40 cents more, for the next 3 minutes, please
>operator
Mr. Wizard, get me the hell out of here
>>
>>33777491
This. It's even more annoying than the fudds who obsess over 1911s and muh Garand and muh ebil Natsees
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 720x960px
>>33777044
Top zozzle, this so much. It's always great when you walk past some fudd at a gun show and he's like "YOU GOTTA GETCHER SELF ONEA THESE AYE-ARE FIFTEENS BUFORE OBAMA BANS 'EM" Meanwhile trump has been president for four months.
>>
>>33778201
>The social impact is to promote more diverse thought and communication by including various races, view points and cultures

Schlomo please

>If owning guns attracts minorities it proves that it's a universal right, a right that everyone can exercise

Yeah, so they can cap niggas and mug whitey

Please kill yourself anon
>>
File: angry sam hyde.png (121KB, 500x323px) Image search: [Google]
angry sam hyde.png
121KB, 500x323px
>>33777759
>We can't beat them so let's just join them

Cuck, the post
>>
>>33780519
>>33780544
holy shit seriously? people really believe that?
it would need to be at least like 10%, more like 20%
>>
>>33779931
>wanting niggers to own guns

I hope a pack of feral niggers "runs train" on your family
>>
>>33797427
>>33797487
do you want to keep your right to have guns and lose this stupid culture war, or do you want to lose both? I mean seriously what is the harm in trying to get more people to be OK with guns? that's what that guy's goal is
>>
>Retards who trash guns without trying the gun they're trashing themselves. Worse is when they refuse to try when given the chance.
>Mallninja retards who lack basic shooting skills and common sense who think they don't apply to them due to their fad gear
>Retards who think they're too operator to follow basic safety rules. If the consequences are exclusively limited to them then it would be less of a problem but they put everyone else around them in danger
>Fags who act like teenage girls fighting over gun youtube "celeb"s. Never got that.
>>
>>33782334
>It's ok, life is pain

top kek
>>
>>33777624
I think you may have seen me. I wear it to the range cause it's comfy as fuck around my neck. Sucks dicks when a shell gets caught in it.
>>
>>33797523
It is better to have a strong, ethnically homogenous society where the guests know their place than to give these guests the opportunity to steal the fruits of the white man's labor.
>>
>>33797507
>holy shit seriously? people really believe that?

It's actually a misconception about a historical figure. Supposedly 3% of colonists in the american revolution revolted.

It was more around 15% but whatever.
>>
>>33797271
(you)
>>
File: the future.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
the future.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>33777431
>mfw my dad has an AR with a punisher skull on the magwell
>He doesn't even know what punisher is, he was just trying to get into ARs because I was really into them when he bought that rifle
>>
>>33797523
If you want to live in a niggerized society with easy access to guns, move to Africa. Go on, nobody will miss you here
>>
>>33777563
>>33777746
>>33777780
Holy fuck I know exactly who you're talking about. I talked to him for about 15 seconds about Garands.
>>
>>33777759
>If it were a broad, and diverse group
It is, the media just makes it out like every gun owner is a man-child that lives in a CoD fantasy or a geriatric, possibly Aryan Nation member, that hates Obama just because he's black.
>>
>>33797600
>white people
>having the fruits of their labor stolen from them
>white people forced labor from black people for several centuries
>white people put Asians into near-slavery conditions to build railroads
>white people are doing almost the same again with Mexicans and other Latinos
I mean sure, unruly blacks and Mexicans have helped a bunch of cities go down the shitter, but turnabout is fair play, and damn if it isn't funny sometimes to see people like you be completely oblivious to how much of a hypocrite they are
>>
>>33796948

In Greek, literally "Having come, take." translates to "Come and take them." Supposedly the response to the Persians telling them to put down their weapons.
>>
>>33797779
We won, you lost. Make dealings or GTFO of my country shitskin.
>>
>>33797667
>>33797427
>>33797600
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
>>33797806
I'll have you know I'm only 1/8 Romani and 1/8 Sicilian, unless you're talking about the 1/4 that's Polish
>>
File: 1491423933170.jpg (83KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491423933170.jpg
83KB, 1080x1080px
>>33777952
>>33777997
>>33777969
Tacomafag here
I sometimes wonder how many of you I see when I go into gun stores or go shooting.
I'll never know :(
>>
>>33797336
Mr. Hook pls
>>
>>33797937

SW Washington here. We should really have a /k/ meetup sometime.

>>33776998

Fanboyism. Related would be fudds who can't get over the fact that times have changed.
>>
File: 1492626148681.jpg (68KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
1492626148681.jpg
68KB, 699x485px
>>33778627
>he doesnt know about the massive libertarian right userbase of /pol/
>he doesnt understand that half the naziposters are doing it just to scare away/piss off leftists, or they just really hate commies and zionists and dont actually understand real fascism for what it is and are using the label to signal that they're against modern cultural marxism
>>
>>33777548

Yes, because nobody's ever been accidentally shot in the history of ever while walking through the woods.
>>
>>33798022
There are a few of us on the Kitsap Peninsula too. Olympia or the forest nearby might be a good location for a meetup.
>>
>>33797942
that's Dr. Hook to you
>>
>>33798145

Or Centralia of Chehalis, if there was a good range in that area that wouldn't mind having a ton of people from all over show up. Or better, someone with a range at their home.
>>
>>33798056
it's weird, you have (a bit) less actual /pol/ shitposting on /pol/ itself, and people actually refute it more often there
but somehow when it leaks onto other boards it's just as extremist and a lot more cancerous, because it turns into a fucking tug of war and everybody piles on one side or the other, and anybody that calls it shitposting is consistently called anti-right and anti-conservative and anti-white and so on, and people get really mad about every part of it
>>
>>33777431
it's a chris kyle thing, his PMC
>>
>>33776998
>Operator
>War fighter
>Run (as in to 'run a weapon system)
>>
>>33797759
Sounds like a /pol/-/k/ hybrid
>>
>>33777759

I'm hoping to convert a liberal friend soon, he's expressed interest in coming over and shooting, but has been busy with work. With luck the weather will clear (after 6 months of rain, not joking) and I'll make a new gun nut.
>>
>>33796042
When I was in high school I had 4 flasy bumper stickers, two being Gadsden flags and one of them I think even said "The Founding Father Would Be Shooting By Now."

I'm glad I only had them on for two years max maybe less before I learned enough to realize how retarded that was.
>>
>>33798560
flashy*
>>
>>33798560
We all had those cringy teen periods.
>>
>>33776998
>The "rifle is fine" community.
Keep your wood if you like it but stop bitching that other people like things you don't.
>People who write to the ATF for rulings on shit that otherwise would have remained fine but instead gets banned because of them.
>Fudds and their "I know everything and you're wrong" attitude as well as their hatred of anything that isn't a traditional huntin gun.
>Uninformed or just straight anti-gun enthusiasts/owners.
>Military grade means good
>Idiots who will just walk out on a hot range WHILE PEOPLE ARE SHOOTING.
>People who go out innadesert but don't make sure to shoot into a berm or check if anyone is in that general direction.
Local desert is full of these people, I won't even go out there until after 4-5pm because of it. Only time I've ever had bullets coming my way is because some fucknugget shooting in our direction with us in plain sight. Could hear the rounds passing overhead.
>People who bring shit innadesert to shoot but don't pick up after themselves when done.
I'm just waiting for the area to get marked no shooting. There are hills so littered with crap that if you fell you'd be picking enough circuit board out of your hands to make a new computer.
>Fucking brass hounds.
>People who get shitfaced while shooting.
>People who think you have to be a bible thumping super Republican to own guns.
>Librul this librul that blah blah blah.
Real liberals support rights such as the 2nd amendment, the people we actually hate are progressives who hijacked the term "liberal".
>"Militia" faggots that don't actually train, prepare, or otherwise do shit they're supposed to do.
>Morbidly obese gun enthusiasts
You fat fucks make the rest of us look bad and are a major fucking stereotype used against us. Eat better and hit the fucking gym or something you worthless fat pieces of shit.
>Uppity or pushy gun store employees
>Perpetually grumpy gunsmiths who never get anything done remotely close to on time
And the list goes fucking on...
>>
>>33795544
the nuclear wasteland
>>
>>33798578

I want to run a gun club/militia where PT is a requirement.
>>
File: XJKSGfo.jpg (89KB, 488x516px) Image search: [Google]
XJKSGfo.jpg
89KB, 488x516px
>>33796042
I understand the hate for really fanatical versions of these people, but take the fucking stick out of your ass.
>>
>>33798056
>half the naziposters are doing it just to scare away/piss off leftists

HEAR ME FOR I SPEAK FOR ALL OF /POL/
>>
>>33798613
I wish that was a much more regular thing for gun clubs.
>>
File: IMG_4688.jpg (175KB, 504x672px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4688.jpg
175KB, 504x672px
>>33777959
>you will never go to a gun show in the early 80s

I'm old enough to remember going to a few in OKC. They were massive, like three or four large buildings filled to the brim.

>large amounts of mil-surp, the Vietnam era stuff was still in basically new condition, WW2 and Korean era stuff was still plentiful and cheap
>full auto stuff everywhere, remember this was pre-86
>M1 Garands for $150
>brass knuckle "paper weights"
>Nazi shit galore
>virtually no BZZZZT, beef jerky or cheap shitty fantasy knives

The one thing I remember was picking up a real Uzi for the first time, and being surprised at how heavy it was.
>>
>>33795497
>>33796376
Happened to me in a Gander Mountain a few days after the Orlando shooting. I asked to see an MCX they had on the wall to see if it was any heavier than an AR and the guy who handed it over kept talking about it and how the shooter took down like four dozen people with it. Fucking creepy.

I kinda liked the way the gun felt though.
>>
File: MAGA.jpg (65KB, 746x960px) Image search: [Google]
MAGA.jpg
65KB, 746x960px
>>33777766
>magazine
>can't spell it without MAGA
>is inferior to clip
kys
>>
File: IMG_2935.jpg (277KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2935.jpg
277KB, 800x800px
>>33797351
>who obsess over 1911s and muh Garand
>Garand
You talking shit on my raifu?
>>
File: 1492592207398.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1492592207398.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>33777766
>>
>>33783753
I'd rather have dickgirl anime stickers on my gun then autistic punisher skulls every where.

That actually gives me an idea.
>>
>>33776998
When people dont realize that 80$ in the 70s-80s, adjusted for inflation is 300 in 2012ish
>>
>>33798578
>>Morbidly obese gun enthusiasts
>You fat fucks make the rest of us look bad and are a major fucking stereotype used against us. Eat better and hit the fucking gym or something you worthless fat pieces of shit.

>tfw fat american g un owner

get fucked
>>
>>33799741
Lose weight. It's really not hard.
>>
>>33798766

You're making me wanna cry man.

>>33799614

Ain't nothing wrong with anime dickgirls.

>>33799741

Portion control, it's actually not that hard.
>>
File: ancapgadsen.jpg (31KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
ancapgadsen.jpg
31KB, 400x267px
>>33783799
>ancaps
fuck you we are literally the most pro-gun political group are you fucking serious? we just want fucking freedom. One of the major reasons I want anarcho capitalism is specifically for unregulated arms production to make guns widely available.

wait, are you a communist? not trying to point fingers but you sound a lot like a butthurt antifa marxist...
>>
>>33798253
>War fighter
when did that shit start its cringe worthy
>>
>>33777925
You realize Generation Y is the Millennials, right?
>>
>>33798560
At least you stood for freedom in high school. I was an apolitical athlete-type who was in dire need of a fat dose of redpills.
>>
>>33796970
kek
>>
>>33797835
that means ur half shit
>>
>>33781817
Question, what is that boy with the thick barrel? Some kind of launcher?
>>
>>33796933
Plus he's a vietnam vet so of course it appeals to vets.
>>
File: 1480533241275.jpg (87KB, 882x640px) Image search: [Google]
1480533241275.jpg
87KB, 882x640px
>>33798560
>tfw I went to a high school with a lot of black kids
>had a confederate flag bumper sticker
i don't know how my car didn't get keyed or something
>>
>>33779004
>punisher
>redpill
wewlad

Punisher literally killed the last humans on earth because they have the foresight and means to not be infected, and that wasn't fair to shitskins.

Punisher is a shit character.
>>
>>33803536

I'm pretty sure every super"hero" has slaughtered innocents now and then at this point.
>>
>>33803592
It's not that punisher killed innocents, it's that he killed people for not being retarded because retarded people died.
>>
>>33803625

This just in: Comic writers are frequently retarded themselves.
>>
>>33802778
CZ BRNO RV85, 26.5mm flare launcher
>>
>>33779948
Keked
>>
File: unlimitedammohershel.gif (916KB, 500x482px) Image search: [Google]
unlimitedammohershel.gif
916KB, 500x482px
>>33798117
>Being accidentally shot while walking through the woods is even remotely common
Wew lad
>>
File: WP_20170215_20_49_42_Pro (2).jpg (2MB, 5307x2127px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170215_20_49_42_Pro (2).jpg
2MB, 5307x2127px
>>33796755
>>33796410
I agree with this anon. Have never had any problems with mine (although I haven't had it that long), and everyone I know that has one says the same thing. I've got the classic model. I'm pretty sure you most people that trash on it are just too autistic to deal with sig tweaking the design to try to appeal to the US market more (although I would much prefer an authentic model).
>>
>>33776998
Using the words Flawless, Crisp, Smooth to describe a firearm.

Also YouTube Commandos.
>>
>>33779948
I wish he wasn't such a faggot. I like their music a lot.
>>
>pro gun democrats
Holy shit I could write an essay on how much I can't stand these people. If you call yourself pro gun and voted for any democratic candidate that isn't a staunchly pro gun person running on a very pro gun platform it's a flat out lie to call yourself pro gun. "Pro gun" democrats can fuck off until they show it with their vote.
>>
>>33808533
This.
>>
>>33777044
>>33795497
I'm fairly sure this was an anti-gun video

edit: found it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nAfWfF4TjM
>>
>>33795697
So basically having the gun in your hand and being halfway through the trigger pull?
>>
>>33803536
>Punisher literally killed the last humans on earth because they have the foresight and means to not be infected, and that wasn't fair to shitskins.

Can I get a quick rundown on this plot?
>>
File: 1487855119547.jpg (61KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1487855119547.jpg
61KB, 320x320px
>>33808533
pro-gun democrat here. Not a single issue voter, and your salt sustains me
>>
>>33810271
That clerk sounds like Michael from GTA V
>>
File: 1491260138069.jpg (15KB, 285x249px) Image search: [Google]
1491260138069.jpg
15KB, 285x249px
>>33781902

>Condition 0

Wut?
>>
>>33805454
>swiggity swooty, i be blasting ya booty
>>
>>33796970
Platform is okay because it- unless I'm retarded, coffee hasn't kicked in- is a synonym for pattern, in the context of guns. AR-pattern rifles aren't necessarily bona-fide ArmaLite rifles, so I guess they're not REALLY ARs, super technically.
>>
File: C-fiwfqU0AA8UUq (1).jpg (100KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C-fiwfqU0AA8UUq (1).jpg
100KB, 1200x1200px
>>33810559
http://www.itstactical.com/warcom/firearms/colonel-jeff-cooper-carry-conditions-and-firearm-safety/

This has been around a long time. Get your shit together kid.
>>
File: 1472191937038.jpg (122KB, 554x834px) Image search: [Google]
1472191937038.jpg
122KB, 554x834px
>>33781902
God forbid people with guns be held to a standard.

Instead of spending time bitching about it how shit you are at carrying a firearm how about you actually get good at it and do it fucking right.
>>
>>33797779
Yeah I remember when I was ordering all those ethnicities to slavery. Also can I get compensation from arabs? They were involved in the biggest slave trade that included white slaves
>>
>>33798056
Dont waste your time here. When it comes to politics /k/ likes to be special snowflakes
>>
>>33798578
Paul harrell?
>>
>>33810459
Pretty sure it is.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (148KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
148KB, 1280x720px
>>33776998
>Punisher logos
>Tacticool fags who have 40 plus attachments on their AR or AK.
>Autists who meme about traps and call mosins nuggets.
>Le magical place XDDD reddit tier people.
>Assault life stickers
Theres probably a lot more.
>>
I have an eagle arms orc with iron sights and a sling. Everyone bitches I don't have a red dot, and don't need accessories to enjoy it. This thing gets destroyed, I'm only out $600.

.22 rifles being talked about like they are only rubber band guns. They are better than nothing.

Rudd/mall ninja arguing. I thought we all love guns.
>>
>>33778267
Kike
>>
>>33777766
>People who sperg out over the usage of the word "drill".

It's an infinitely better word than screwdriver or driver. Screwdriver is something you use and takes 1.5 seconds to pronounce. driver sounds like "scriber", which is bad.

2/10 made me reply
>>
>>33799046
When CNN did a story about Omar "Shots are on me" Mateen they went to the range I go to in Tampa and talked about the MCX
>>
>>33779072
Would you have preferred if he had asked for a "quick rundown"?
>>
>>33782317
What would be the condition of
>round chambered
>cocked
>safety off
>no magazine
>>
>>33817492
weapons conditions generally correlate to escalation of force/how dangerous the weapon is. I'd say its still condition zero as the weapon is charged and the safety is off.
>>
File: 1400464726127.gif (174KB, 299x240px) Image search: [Google]
1400464726127.gif
174KB, 299x240px
>>33777622
>>
>>33777766
this is dumb.
>>
>>33813563
>Punisher logos
>Tacticool fags who have 40 plus attachments on their AR or AK.
Agreed with you except for these two, nothing wrong with a skull logo and attachments on your rifle if they serve a purpose.

Even lasers have a use on a rifle even if your not military.
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.