[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Glockfags BTFO!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (70KB, 900x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 900x700px
The only reason I'd ever own a glock is because of parts availability and because of caliber conversions for the glock 21 and that cz doesn't have a glock 21 equivalent. I have a cz 75 sp01 tactical urban grey edition.
Raise night sights
All steel
18 vs 17
Threaded barrel
Double single action
Best 9mm gun on the market and only 50 more, the same even if you get the nonrail one.
>>
>>33776430
Not a glockfag but how are they BTFO?

It's just a DA/SA handgun which is a bit apples to oranges.
If you had posted a striker fired pistol that offered say, heightened capacity, a superior trigger, superior ergos, a better price point, better sights, or perhaps a better aftermarket you would be perfectly justified in saying they were BTFO.

However this does not BTFO Glockfags because they simply don't care (at least I don't think they do) about DA/SA guns (retarded though it may seem, they claim to have problems using "two triggers", the fucking idiots)

And sadly you can get Glocks with those accessories fairly easily for around the same price.
>>
File: 1477852731538.jpg (631KB, 2000x1325px) Image search: [Google]
1477852731538.jpg
631KB, 2000x1325px
>>33776430
great.
>>
>>33776430
>>33776496
>Getting supressor sights when you can just get an AAC Illusion 9
>Not getting the regular SP-01 for superior cocked and locked.
>>
>>33776496
Reason for BTFO is because it's just a little more expensive than a g17(the nonrail version is just as expensive) and it has factory raised night sights, a threaded barrel, +1 more capacity, a better trigger, a superior trigger system(striker vs hammer) and it's an all steel gun.
It's an all steel gun with a more complicated trigger and yet it's basically the same price. Meaning glock is just flat out overpriced for what it is.
Now I know glockfags probably won't care about the double/single action or the steel frame but they should at least care that a more expensive gun to make is priced the same as a gun that's cheaper to make.
And with night sights and a threaded barrel the glock would be at least 180 more expensive.
>>
>>33776668
>Buying an overpriced suppressor
>Not form 1-ing your own superior cheaper suppressor
Lulz
>>
>>33776960
>Now I know glockfags probably won't care about the double/single action or the steel frame but they should at least care that a more expensive gun to make is priced the same as a gun that's cheaper to make.

They are made in different countries with different costs of living etc. - as usual, Glock haters are dumber than bricks.
>>
>>33777027
So a smaller company located in a poorer country with more overhead cost as a percentage of total cost makes a higher quality pistol with a more complicated trigger using a more expensive and harder to work with material with more features for 180 less than a glock if it had the same features such as a threaded barrel and night sights?
>>
>>33777085
I'm not really sure whether CZ really is smaller than Glock. Glock is a high tech manufacturing plant that uses state of the art manufacturing making highest tolerances shit. the idea that CZs are "higher quality" that Glocks is absurd, pic related: >>33776521

the biggest part in a product's price is human labour and that is cheaper for CZ. that's how one could explain a higher price for Glocks. Or, Glock just needs that cash for hookers and blow which is fine too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_countries_by_average_wage

labour cost is significantly higher in Austria than in the Czech Republic.
>>
>>33776430
>DA/SA
>advantage
>Threaded barrels
>advantage

HAH

Weight is not a benefit unless you only do range/competitive shooting. And the glock with a mag extension is still smaller than a cz.
>>
Ok
>>
File: Sniper+handgun.jpg (2MB, 3090x2051px) Image search: [Google]
Sniper+handgun.jpg
2MB, 3090x2051px
>it's another cz vs glock thread
Meanwhile HK and FN owners are laughing at you pistolets
>>
>>33777192
Da/sa is superior to striker fire.
Better trigger.
Safer.
Looks cooler.

Threaded barrel adds suppressor ability which is an advantage.

Weight is no problem for a duty gun and if I wanted to save on weight I'd get a p09 which is like 500, 100 less than g17.
Or is get the cz 2075 Rami, the best ccw pistol on the market.
Little smaller than g26, more capacity, safer, and better trigger.
>>
>>33777313
Lol hk and fn.
Hk makes mostly overpriced polycrap for pistols and what does fn have? A 1k hipower?

Fn makes overpriced but cool looking battle rifles and ars. I'll give them that and only that.
>>
>>33777313
I own a USP Compact 9mm and a G19 I inherited
I would rather have a SP-01 than a G17 or any large 9mm glock
They feel really nice and have no recoil
>>
>>33776430

I had such a hard on for CZ, was saving up to buy one. Some one pointed out how the slide and lower are not even, the slide sticks out a bit in the front.

That shit totally killed it for me, it has my OCD starting up.
>>
>>33777313

Dat Sears.
10/10
>>
>>33777666
DOSE ROEBUCKZ NIGGUMZ
>>
File: 20170408_122105.jpg (3MB, 4128x3096px) Image search: [Google]
20170408_122105.jpg
3MB, 4128x3096px
>>33777797

Damn, only 2 off.

It's a sweet rifle, I got the earlier model of it, the j.c. Higgins model 41.

I'm in the middle of staining the stock, gonna blu the barrel and reciver soon.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.