[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Inside a Typhoon Submarine 2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gZXIth5UU8
>>
>>33775037

>"Inside Typhoon"
>Foxtrot

I've got some news for ya son
>>
I still can't imagine living under water for 3 months at a time, FUCK THAT even with a swimming pool, sauna, gym and a movie theatre.
>>
>>33775341
>swimming pool in a submarine

why the redundancy
>>
>>33775492
what the hell do you think you dumbass. You can't just leave the sub to go for a swim in the ocean...
>>
>>33776017

Well, you can but....
>>
>>33775037
>Inside a Typhoon
Wrong.
>That's a Tango-class submarine which is now on permanent display in Moscow. I've been there two years ago.
>>
Russia only has 1 typhoon left and it's going to be retired soon due to budgetary issues.

Russia went from 53 operational SSBN's in 1991 to 35 in 2000 to 6 today.
>>
>>33776935
Good.
>>
>>33776935
And the jews in the US want to continue to embargo them over nothing
Anything to destroy western civilization
>>
>>33775341
it's an extra $150 to $500 a month thou
>>
File: scxvxx.jpg (13KB, 340x311px) Image search: [Google]
scxvxx.jpg
13KB, 340x311px
>>33777653
"Jews in the US"

Putin is a friend of the Jews and is close to the most powerful Jewish family in the US, the Kushners

See this, written by LEFTISTS: http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/the-happy-go-lucky-jewish-group-that-connects-trump-and-putin-215007

Even among leftist Jews, you find them usually mum on Russia hysterics. Nancy Pelosi is always bitching about Russia, Schumer usually doesn't talk very much about it. Hillary moans about Trump being a Russian agent, Bernie Sanders never brings it up.

Putin is adored in Israel, and even Western Jews like him.
>>
>>33776935
>>Russia only has 1 typhoon left and it's going to be retired soon due to budgetary issues.

That`s good, because that`s a lie. Yes, there is only one "Akula" (nato codename "Typhoon") in service. However it won`t be retired any time soon, because it is now a laboratory/test stand for new submarine-launched missile systems. No budget issues involved here.
>>
>>33777653
Let them be. Russians are more than ok with sanctions. Their native production and development is on the rise, first time since 1991. The more you sanction, the more production is made domestically, more people employed, etc. So, as they say, sanctions are actually favorable for Russia in general.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.