[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UK Weaponry Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: High Caliber Assault Potato.jpg (38KB, 448x299px) Image search: [Google]
High Caliber Assault Potato.jpg
38KB, 448x299px
I wanna buy a gun for self defence /k/, but I like in the UK. what can I actually buy that I can defend myself with?

Please post your top UK self defence weapons with names, my friends think the same thing so we are all kinda looking. Thanks for the support guys!
>>
OP Here, OP can't spell for shit
>>
>>33770309
Get a shotgun but be prepared to spread your cheeks if you are ever forced to use it to defend yourself.
>>
>>33770309
Build a potato gun and load it with shrapnel

But honestly there isnt much you can do in terms of firearms except a shotgun but the law will screw you if you use it in self defence
>>
>>33770309

Home or out and about?

>Out and about
Fucking forget it. Best bet is a big maglite to cosh the fucker.

>home
Ehh, shotgun would do. Load it with buckshot. However, it would have to be very specific circumstances or a very sympathetic jury that gets you off. Either way enjoy being in and out of court for the next 2 years.

>Shoot them in the front
>make sure they die
>be sure to say you were cleaning your shotgun when they broke in
>keep cleaning materials out
>lose your gun to the police forever
>never get a gun license again
>>
>>33770309
Read the law and be aware of what the law requires for using a gun in self defense

That said a shotgun, shotgun certificate is very easy to get, shotguns are very cheap and will fuck people up fine
>>
>>33770512

Common law on self defence is

>if you have an honest held belief that you or another are in immenent danger you may use such force is reasonable and necessary to avert that danger

Reasonable is the word that ducks you over. Although there is a stated case that says force cannot be judged to a nicety.
>>
>>33770592
It's pants on heads retarded to be honest, unless the attacker is trying to murder you with a god damn longsword or something you are gonna have to pay out for a decent lawyer so you don't get done

As for the OP, apply for a firearms license and get a semi-auto .22 (perfectly legal) it will probably scare the shit out of whoever is breaking in and if you are forced to shoot them you are probably just gonna injure them really bad.
>>
>>33772795
Probably the worst advice you could possibly give
>>
>>33772876
probably, maybe i'm trying to justify because i have a shitty .22 semi
>>
File: britain everyone.jpg (55KB, 665x429px) Image search: [Google]
britain everyone.jpg
55KB, 665x429px
>>33770309
>>
Just get a percussion revolver, or a blunderbuss. Or are they banned too ?
>>
>>33773118

Admitting that on the internet that you intend to use your gun for self defense is just no. In a self defense situation in the UK you are obligated to retreat. Start waving guns around and you will get fucked over harder than the crims trying to steal your xbox.

Bear this in mind, when we used to hang crims, the hang man used to be charged with manslaughter after each drop.

Also easy on the potato guns, under the VCR act you can be arrested for having them too.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.