[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Military Enlistment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (1MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 2000x2000px
Ok /k/. I have a few questions.

Little background
>24yr old
>currently unemployed
>high school education

I am considering joining the US Navy. I feel I have no options on the home front and have a want to be a part of something bigger.

Having 0 military experience and not much knowledge of the Navy in particular, what can I expect if I go through with this.

Could my age and lack of experience be a negative or positive. Etc etc.
>>
They take people with literally less than you do, as long as you're not a literal retard you should be fine. Don't go BM unless you like knots. Both kinds.
>>
>>33767769
>BM

Unfamiliar with this term.
>>
>>33767787
Boatswain's Mate
Just fucking go to your recruiter and ask to join, they'll give you more information than a bunch of cucks online can.
>>
>>33767792
Well I wanna get some idea before I start signing papers. Plus while /k/ is mostly autist morons, they don't get a commission for signing me.

Father was in the Marines and told me when I was younger how recruiters sometimes mislead you to get you to sign on partially uninformed.
>>
>>33767806
Then don't fucking sign unless you feel like you have enough information. If I have to fucking spoonfeed you shit you're not going to learn dipshit.
>>
>>33767815
So just yelling fuck and dipshit is educating someone. I just want to hear other people's experience and advice they wish they heard.

Maybe try helping instead of just losing your shit after one post?
>>
the ONLY time i would recommend enlisting is to get citizenship.
If you must, go air force, my ex was airforce while i was navy.
>>
>>33767834
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=navy+enlistment
Put literally the smallest amount of effort forth before you fucking ask questions that have no point like "What can I expect if I join the military" Guess what, you get the fucking military 100% dumbass, which includes getting yelled shit at so if you have so thin skin that you can't take this you should probably not consider joining.
Fuck off with your self entitled bullshit.
>>
>>33767846
I can handle being lit into by a superior, it's just stupid when a presumed equal acts superior and refuses to assist when asked.

Nice "entitlement" meme, gonna start throwing around cuck and welfare queen memes.
>>
>>33767861
You feel entitled to not be called a dipshit when you ask dipshit questions, dipshit.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.