[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Free Fire, /k/ movies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

Holy shit, this movie was /k/ as fuck. I went into it knowing nothing. Thought it would be shit. IT WAS AMAZING. The first gunshots scared the cum out of my prostate. Great sound design and lots of reloads. What are your thoughts?

>/k/ movie thread
>>
>>33763667
Haven't seen it, might watch it soon. Only seen the trailers so far. Looked kind of interesting.

I think one of those guys was an actor in Hardcore Henry, but I never bothered to check. If they have the same director then I'd expect it to have some bretty good practical effects.
>>
File: free_fire_ver6.jpg (102KB, 514x755px) Image search: [Google]
free_fire_ver6.jpg
102KB, 514x755px
fun publicity
>>
>>33763740
>Hardcore Henry
How was it? Worth it torrenting?
>>
>>33763667
is it anti-fun propaganda?
>>
>>33763667
What happened to that anarab stream guy? I'd watch this movie on that stream.
>>
>>33763807
hardcore henry was good. don't expect too much of a plot at all, it has none.
>>
>>33763921
Sweeeeet. Free fire had no plot either. I don't really need a plot as long as it's cool.
>>
>>33763854
Slightly, though it is a comedy made by brits.

Its pretty good regardless.

>>33763935
As long as it has FOOKIN PRAWNS I'll watch it.
>>
>>33763740
He wasn't just in Hardcore Henry, he was hands down the best thing in that movie
>>
>>33766401
>best thing in that movie

Aside from guns and interchangeable goons, he was the ONLY thing in that movie.

And it was brilliant for it.

>He was also Wilkus in District 9, Kruger in Elysium, Howling Mad Murdock, and the nerd from Chappie (which sucked, but it had shittons of niggerguns and he was fun on his own).
>Dude is /kino/ as fuck.
>>
>>33763667
>>33763803
These are some pretty awesome poster designs.
>>
Where can I see this movie?
>>
>>33766551
I saw it at the Alamo drafthouse.
>>
>>33763667
>>33763807
>>33766551

can't find this movie where I live, or a torrent, or a stream.
>>
>>33768966
Free fire makes good use of surround sound. If you don't have a theater near you that sucks.

Don't watch torrents or streams of movies still in theaters, the quality sucks. Wait for blu-ray rips and invest in a home theater system. /r/zeos has some recommendations on good equipment.

>inb4 fuck off reddit

Hardcore Henry is on torrent sites. Privatehd.to, ThePirateBay.
>>
>>33769224

>still in theaters

I didn't realize that. IMDB put the film at a 2016 release, so I figured it must be on dvd/blueray by now. guess I'll just have to wait for a while.
>>
>>33769283
Yeah, it had a US theater release on April 21, 2017.
>>
>>33766463
>nerd from chappie
Nah mate he wasn't in chappie
>>
File: IMG_3083.png (422KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3083.png
422KB, 750x1334px
>>33769388
>>
File: 1477917569651.gif (249KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1477917569651.gif
249KB, 500x375px
Does anyone remember a documentary about how soldiers are classically conditioned to kill? I have a feeling like Lt. Col. Dave Grossman was in it but I might be wrong (they took the British host and did some mock training with him at a range). I say Grossman because I remembering him talking about battle posturing during the Civil War, but I might just be confusing it with this clip.

There was another documentary about sociopathy and soldiers- specifically interesting was the idea that many of the men that commit heroic acts of nigh-superhuman bravery actually exhibit many of the same behavioral aspects as sociopaths.

Any help in finding these would be greatly appreciated.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.