[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody here own a CZ-75 B (or something older than a P07 series)?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMAGE_298.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMAGE_298.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I'm attending my first gun show here soon, and I'd like to know what wear and finish conditions to look for if I stumble across one. Thanks for any advice you can provide!
>>
>>33760699
Bump for interest. I'm going for either a CZ 75 B Omega or a Glock 19
>>
>>33760699
>I'm attending my first gun show here soon, and I'd like to know what wear

Sequined jockstrap, foxtail buttplug, My Little Pony T-shirt, orange vinyl go-go boots, and a nazi helmet..
>>
>>33760699
>>33761152
Go ahead and get the Omega. It's cheaper but the same quality as a good ol' 75 B. Expect to pay around $500 - $550. I wouldn't pay more than $550. Also, should I replace the grips on mine?
>>
I have a CZ75SA from a year or two before the polymer guns came out and the finish has held up pretty well except for one spot I managed to ding because I was really careless in knocking out the front sight which has a pin and then is pushed out the front of the slide which is weird.

If you're going to carry it a full size cz is probably not the way to go but people do it. If you want something for range blasting then consider the SA which should be the same price and has a pretty decent trigger and bigger ambi safety. The downside is it's got a different slide profile so it won't fit in regular 75 holsters.

Stock sights on the 75s are lackluster. The luminescent paint on mine came kind of a real pale yellow/tan instead of the greenish that I've seen pictures of and doesn't glow. SP01s get tritium ones that are nice. The fiber front/blacked rear on the competition ones are slick as hell. If you want to change them yourself you'll need to do some fitting on the front.

I like shooting my CZ more than my glock 19 but the 19 is what I carry and is the better gun for when someone kicks in your door looking to do crimes since you have more magazine size selection and it conceals easier with more holster options.

I don't have any experience with the omega triggers and the only thing I ever did to my glock trigger was change the trigger shoe to the oem smooth one that comes on 17s and 34s and it's totally fine.
>>
>>33761372
The SP01 rubber grips are great if you want it to fill your hand and have some traction.

The G10 grips you can get online are real nice if you want it to be slim. I prefer the most aggressive diamond ones from vz but they're pricey for what they are and I have a hard time recommending them.
>>
>>33761297
....kek.

Also, thanks for the suggestions! From what I'm reading, I'm not seeing any issues with recoil springs in older variants or anything like that, which is good. Plus, an Omega is new enough where I wouldn't encounter that anyway.
>>
>>33760699
How autistic are you?

It's not like your crashing a wedding or bar mitzvah
>>
>>33761463
Thanks for the info. Should I also get a steel guiderod?
>>
>>33761597
That was worded poorly, yes. By wear, I meant what I might look for in terms of what parts might go bad in a CZ of that age, were I to find somebody looking to sell one.
>>
>>33761598
I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
File: IMAG2050_1.jpg (325KB, 2124x2678px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG2050_1.jpg
325KB, 2124x2678px
>>33761786
Not him, but I have an almost as old me '91 Pre B that I have. Only thing I've changed on it was the recoil spring and cleaned the extractor (because I wanted to, I legitimately thought the carbon build up around it was part of the extractor till I started scraping at it.) it's been a reliable gun, even compete with it in Steel Match Challenge.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.