[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How prepared are you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: truckofpeace.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
truckofpeace.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
http://city-press.news24.com/News/coligny-residents-take-up-arms-as-houses-are-set-alight-after-attack-on-boy-20170425

> The small farming town of Coligny, North West, resembled a war zone on Tuesday afternoon with large clouds of smoke billowing from different parts of town.

> All entry points into town were guarded by armed white men who said they were protecting their properties.

> They would not allow anyone entry, including white people they did not know.

> “It is dangerous around here. Please find alternative routes,” they advised motorists trying to enter town.

> Inside the town’s residential area, white farmers and residents stood at different points guarding the properties after three houses were burnt and damaged earlier this morning.
>>
>>33758787
Thats some good shit right there, frontier law af
>>
>>33758787
>http://city-press.news24.com/News/coligny-residents-take-up-arms-as-houses-are-set-alight-after-attack-on-boy-20170425
god speed boers god speed.
>>
File: rhodesianselousscouts.jpg (75KB, 600x403px) Image search: [Google]
rhodesianselousscouts.jpg
75KB, 600x403px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBVDdr3wqm4
>>
A farmer beat a 12yo to death for being in his corn field and hasn't been arrested?
I feel bad for the other ppl in the neighborhood who weren't involved but I understand the protestors too
>>
>>33758787
>The small farming town of Coligny, North West

Where exactly in america is this?
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 324x386px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 324x386px
>>33759004
It's bad optics but who knows what happened, a few days earlier they were torching a community a few miles away.

> About 20km from Coligny, police remained on high alert amid service delivery protests. A wave of violent protests swept through Lichtenburg since last weekend with reports of more than 30 000 live chicks burning to death when the truck ferrying them was torched together with two other trucks on Friday.

> A police van was overturned and an armoured police vehicle torched in Lichtenburg on Monday with more shops looted overnight. North West police spokesperson Sabata Mokgwabone said three houses were torched. “Three trucks and a tractor were burnt earlier before they turned to the houses.

> "The situation remained tense and one could see these people were up to something,” he said ,adding that police were monitoring both Lichtenburg and Coligny as well as Itsoseng township where there were incidents of looting yesterday.

When shtf it's already too late to figure out who did what, you have to be ready to defend yourself regardless.
>>
File: south-african-riots-spread.jpg (141KB, 940x939px) Image search: [Google]
south-african-riots-spread.jpg
141KB, 940x939px
>>33759046
It's South Africa.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MngMpoMRu8o
>>
>>33758787
This is an easy SHTF, just shoot anyone whos black
>>
>>33759108
South African here, just wanted to note that the video was taken while the feesmustfall protests (for free education, which needless to say isn't coming soon) were (and kinda still are in this broke bloody country), the take back the land and decolonization narratives are present amongst dumber and louder voices in these movements, so racial tensions are pretty high right now. Basically the ANC and EFF are blaming most problems on the whites. Rough explanation, I know
>>
>>33759108
America and some euro countries in 20/30 years.
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 839x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 839x1024px
>>33759058
>30,000 live chicks
>30,000 fucking baby chicks
Fucking savages I tell you.
>>
>>33761429
and then those apes complain that they don't have anything to eat
>>
File: kapparot.jpg (553KB, 880x580px) Image search: [Google]
kapparot.jpg
553KB, 880x580px
>>33761429
Oy vey!
>>
>>33759108
Holy fuck. Welcome to our future.
>>
>>33761429

Niggers, man.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.