[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>shoots your dog Wat to do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: atf-goon-squad.jpg (120KB, 811x1227px) Image search: [Google]
atf-goon-squad.jpg
120KB, 811x1227px
>shoots your dog
Wat to do?
>>
>>33756244
Buy new doggo
>>
>>33756244
>>33756266

Correction.

>Appeal to local furfags
>Cry to gubment about feelings
>?????
>PROFIT!!!
>Buy new doggo.
>>
>>33756266
doggo always win
>>
>>33756244
Wasn't my dog. I don't like dogs.
>>
>>33756244
>shoots your dog
>now have two dog
Dog win every time
>>
>>33756266
>Buying doggo
>not adopting doggo
Trash.
>>
>>33756244
Situation: [Organization] wants to kill you, you have a dog

>CIA: Uses your dog's secret allegiance to the Burmese Orchestration Radical Kollective as leverage to map out your movements, spends 20 million dollars on high tech devices to plan the ultimate take down, ends up just coating your dog's teeth with cyanide and drugging it into biting you

>NSA: What dog? We don't know of any dogs, that dog is a US citizen, we can't do anything with US citizens, why are you asking, do you use AT&T?

>ATF: Did that dog just pick up a cigarette? *racks slide*

>NRO: Spends 2 billion dollars on brand new high tech satellite capable of picking up the oscillations of the 5 plutonium atoms in your dog's heart from geostationary orbit with a 90 meter expanding dish, sends this vital information directly to the president, accidentally de-orbits another satellite into your house

>USAF: Well, I'm sorry Mrs Anonette, but your son and his dog were in the wrong place at the wrong time, why on Earth would any self respecting man visit a Syrian hospital?
>>
>>33756244
correction
>tries to shoot your dog but gets MP5 tangled in retarded sling setup
>>
dogs are our friends, but they are still not human.
No reason to kill a person over property.
And call your state bureau investigation, maybe they want to fuck up a few local cops
>>
>>33756450
>adopting doggo
>not shooting wolfo momma and raising wolfo pup
>>
Get shot.
>>
*John Wick intensifies*
>>
>>33756450
>adopting a doggo that most likely has issues
>>
File: 1491088862850.gif (2MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491088862850.gif
2MB, 600x600px
>>33756244
>hire cat assassin to teleport behind him and avenge my fallen doggo
the ATF aren't trained to deal with felines, some evidence suggests that many agents don't even know what cats are. They'll never see it coming.
>>
>>33756581
>retarded sling setup
That's an original mp5 3-point sling.
That metal part on his shoulder attaches to the hook on the guns side for carry position.

It looks a bit tight on him tho, i give you that
>>
>>33756371
cuck
>>
>>33756766
>It looks a bit tight on him tho, i give you that
It looks like if you pulled the rifle around his back you could choke the shit out of him with it.
>>
>>33756244
I don't have a dog so I would like to happily assume that the next door neighbors yap yap jack russel terrier will no longer keep me awake.
>>
>>33756244
I don't have a doggo so I'm pretty much immune to the ATF
>>
Surrender peacefully officer/agent like any good citizen would!

What was your badge number again?
>>
>>33756757
>thumnail of a freaky fucking cat with arms
>click
>no cat with arms
Why is this so spooky
>>
>>33756973
if you don't see him, that means he's on his way to visit you.
>>
>>33756244
What's wrong with shooting an aggressive dog?

It's not like I am going to wait for some cunts dog to attack me
>>
>>33756960
>What was your badge number again?
Oh it's [number], citizen! Have a nice day. :3

>Books hotel in Hawaii for imminent paid vacation.
>>
>>33757201
Nigger i'll stab the fuck out of your mutant cat with my ka-bar.
Dogs>>>>>>>dogshit>>>>>>>muslims=commies>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cats
>>
File: oklahomacity_350.jpg (44KB, 350x290px)
oklahomacity_350.jpg
44KB, 350x290px
>>33756244
THE ONLY CORRECT ANSWER.
>>
>>33756244
>>shoots your dogWat to do?

Buy rifle, assault rifle, shotgun ammunition, NV and thermal scope and cashe, Acquire long span passport and drivers lic

Change name
Acquire long span passport and drivers lic

Move aborad
Wait a couple of years
Acquire citizenship
Acquire passort and drivers liscence
Buy cheap property in third country
Practise shooting
After two years leally change name again

After 10 years return
Kill his children and wife.

If he has no kids his parents

Take their teeth
.Return abroad

Take year out in foreign property

Send him on on his birthday and one on Christmas until I am in my 60s.

Return and find his surving relative and if he has remarried kill his children and wife or any siblings. Stuff a photo of my dog in their mouth

Take six months sight seeing.

Return and kill him slowly. Take his teeth

Lave them on my dogs grave.

Smile

Turn myself in to the authorities and send a copy of the story to two newspapers entitled my warning to those who shoot peoples dogs.
>>
>>33757853
Not bad

Don't kill another mans dog unless you are prepared for the 1/100 chance that dog is all another man has for a friend a family.
>>
>>33756244

>Take him to court.
>Lose.
>Wait for the day when karma strikes and his testicles are brutally crushed by a masked assailant with a baseball bat in a seemingly random attack.
>>
>>33756717
>muh property
>human beans

That mentality is fucked and you sound like a faggot
>>
>>33756717
>No reason to kill a person over property.
Define "person"
I had to choose I would nuke the whole continent of Africa to save my dog, no remorse.
>>
File: dog spiral.jpg (26KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
dog spiral.jpg
26KB, 640x640px
*dog grabs bullet*
>>
>>33756244
>Does ATF want him to be back?

I'd watch the fuck out of:
John Wick 3: ATF shot his doggo
>>
>>33756371
trombly pls peave
>>
>>33756717
>dogs are our friends, but they are still not human.

Nah.

Dogs are part of a family. Kill one of someone's family without need and your rolling a dice on whether someone in that family comes after you and kills you or one of your family to even the score.

Them is the rules..
>>
>>33758087
well that's just good business.
>>
>>33756371
>Wasn't my dog. I don't like dogs.

That's ok. You are learning that I you kill someone's dog there are psychos with guns who may come after you for it. Dogs have an armed and sensitive fan club including armed people who would treat it as if you shot their best friend and killed them. Make note of this and the thread has helped you from maybe an unexpected violent death because you killed someone's dog and did not think it was a big deal. For some it is a huge deal, particularly if the dog is the main companion. There are more and more people like that due to family breakdown. If you kill someone's dog it is a good way to get murdered, even if you don't think it means much.

"A VENGEFUL pensioner from the Black Isle spent a year planning a killing spree of his neighbours to seek revenge for his dog being put down, a court has heard.

Alexander Boyd’s deadly intentions became clear when he stormed on to his neighbour’s property in North Kessock with a hammer and a knife with a plan to attack the woman who lived there.

Inverness Sheriff Court heard last week that if the woman’s husband had not been at home, Boyd thought it was likely he would’ve been successful in killing her.

The neighbour Peter Gallosi managed to disarm Boyd who had lunged at him with a knife and then tried to strike him with a hammer.

Boyd (76) later told police "I wish I had murdered them" and confessed he had planned to kill two female neighbours before returning home to kill his wife, and then possibly himself.

Boyd’s dog had been put down the year before for allegedly attacking these neighbours and he said he couldn’t forgive them.
"

http://www.ross-shirejournal.co.uk/News/Black-Isle-pensioner-planned-to-kill-his-neighbours-in-revenge-for-dogs-death-25012016.htm
>>
"Police who shot and killed dog as they arrested owner for FILMING them are pulled off the street for THEIR safety as they are bombarded with death threats"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2356453/Police-killed-dog-pulled-street-THEIR-safety-bombarded-death-threats.html
>>
>>33757598
/k/ats über alles
>>
>>33756244
>shoots my girlfriend's yorkie
Maybe I can convince her bigger dogs are more bulletproof.
>>
Always been happening. Don't fuck with other peoples dogs

"In February 1906 a determined Houk, who continued in his duties, encountered an Italian who he believed was illegally hunting near Hillsville. A dispute arose and Houk shot the man’s dog. The hunter escaped and fled back to Hillsville. Unfortunately for Houk, it turned out that the animal was Rocco Racco’s prized hunting dog.

Not long after, on March 2, 1906, Houk disappeared during a regular inspection trip to Hillsville. Speculation was that he fled to avoid being heavily fined or even sent to jail in his upcoming sentencing trial. An investigation by local authorities turned up nothing and his whereabouts remained a mystery. An arrest warrant was issued on March 24 after he failed to appear in court for his sentencing hearing.

A month later, on Thursday, April 24, 1906, a Pennsylvania Railroad crew spotted a body floating in the Mahoning River near Hillsville. The crew continued on towards New Castle where they alerted the police. Authorities descended on the scene and before long it was determined that the remains were those of Houk. The body had been carefully weighted with rocks, but an unusually low tide had revealed its presence. The New Castle News of Friday, April 25, 1906, reported, “An examination of his body by Coroner Cox, Thursday afternoon, and a postmortem held later in the evening, revealed ghastly wounds about his breast and head, indicted by a shotgun in the hands of some unknown person or persons. Blows, probably delivered by a club or a foot, supposedly after the shot had been fired, horribly mutilated the victim’s face and head. The body of the murdered man was almost beyond recognition.”
"

http://www.lawrencecountymemoirs.com/lcmpages/887/black-hand-society-seeley-houk-murder-hillsville-pa
>>
>>33756450
>raising another mans doggo
>>
File: 1465824243418.gif (1MB, 736x627px) Image search: [Google]
1465824243418.gif
1MB, 736x627px
Dog? What dog??
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.