[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to convert a springfield to fire 50bmg?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (11KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 275x183px
Is it possible to convert a springfield to fire 50bmg?
>>
Bump for op in hopes that some Anon explains to us how some milsurp could be converted into an elephant round.
>>
File: 5jwxeg.jpg (48KB, 492x707px) Image search: [Google]
5jwxeg.jpg
48KB, 492x707px
>>33754777
they can barely fire 30.06
>>
>>33754777
Not readily. .50 BMG is a good couple inches longer than .30-06. You'd have to make the bolt and receiver longer, and you'd have to beef up everything to the point where you're building every component from scratch anyway.

>>33754829
Converting a Springfield to .458 Win Mag would be totes doable.
>>
>>33754777
Short answer: No.
Long answer: NoooooooooooooooooooYou'refuckingretardedooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
>>
You can build a .50 rifle that LOOKS like a M1903 Springfield, probably.
>>
>>33754865
.458 winmag? I've never heard of this. Can you tell me something Wikipedia can't?
>>
Yes, I've done this several times, AMA
>>
>>33754777

You could likely build a larger action to the same scale and then chamber and barrel it.
>>
>>33754927
Nigga its .458 winchester magnum. Come back when you're 18
>>
>>33754939
How do you headspace .50 BMG in your rectum?
>>
>>33755136
Oh I must be underage because I ask a question regarding firearms
You know what
Fuck you. Your why so many people flee away from the gun community is because of snobby fucks like you.
Your the reason why there's so much gun misinformation. That's why I couldn't play in band in highschool, and I ended up forgetting to play Cello and double bass. It's because everyone in there were pretentious dicks. And people like you give people that feeling towards the firearms enthusiast community.
>>
>>33755214
this is neither a hugbox nor a place to acquire useful information newfag. go play cello.
>>
>>33755141
it headspaces on the prostate
>>
File: 1475175328219.jpg (156KB, 800x1136px)
1475175328219.jpg
156KB, 800x1136px
>>33755214
>>
>>33755241
I've probably been here longer than you. But keep making assumptions and meme spouting.
"Excuse me sir do you have directions to the circle k"
"Yeah mate turn left at elm and go up three blocks"
"Oh thanks. Wait the circle K is the gas station right?"
" Yeah what are you fucking retarded"
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.