[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheap Guns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: lewd veggie.jpg (37KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
lewd veggie.jpg
37KB, 720x960px
/k/ what was the cheapest price you have purchased a firearm
mine is a $15 General Precision corp .22 revolver haven't shot it yet kinda scared
>>
File: Nig blaster.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Nig blaster.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
Pic related somewhat camera broke
>>
>>33751535
i got a Saturday night special from a neighbor for $5. you should be okay firing that .22, it's not that high pressure of a round.
>>
>>33751535
picked up 6 nuggets for $90 each in 2014
>>
>>33751751
Please sell me one
>>
>>33751535
>/k/ what was the cheapest price you have purchased a firearm
>mine is a $15 General Precision corp .22 revolver haven't shot it yet kinda scared
If you don't want it I'll take it. I'll a simple poorfag who has an autistic obsession about guns.
>>
>>33751578
Pls respond
>>
>>33751535
fire a .22 short through it first anon.

then .22lr with your body wrapped around a big tree with a welding glove on the firing hand (on the other side of the tree, be careful where you point it)
>>
>cheapest gun
$70 nugget back in the day
>Best deal
Traded a $200 sks for an $800 Henry golden boy 30-30
>>
I got a mossberg 185 bolt action 20 guage at a pawn shop for $79

horrible headspacing issues, wont extract or fire sometimes. gonna have to build up a weld bead on where the bolt locks with the reciever then file it down to spec
>>
Cheapest I got a gun for was free.
Cheapest I paid was fifty for a sawn off pump back in high school.
>>
>>33751535
that's one sexy cucumber
>>
File: MOAB.jpg (23KB, 572x700px) Image search: [Google]
MOAB.jpg
23KB, 572x700px
>>33752884
Just shot it about an hour after I posted this thread left a ton of powder residue on my hand but it shoots I guess
>>
File: IMG_0081.jpg (111KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0081.jpg
111KB, 675x1200px
Recently replaced the parts I used a ballpoint pen to fix with the factory parts.

Got it for $20. Gonna use it as my CC since I sold my Makarov a while ago.
>>
File: 2016-09-23 11.00.25.jpg (2MB, 2100x1182px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-23 11.00.25.jpg
2MB, 2100x1182px
friend wanted her husbands guns gone right after he committed himself. Figured I'd help her out, gave her $65 for a taurus snubnose .38 that I got my money back on later from my brother, and 15 bucks on this rhom garbage I only use for a noisemaker on new years. Shoot the low power .22 shot pin cartridges in it, wouldn't trust it to shoot a .22 short
>>
>>33754304
Please Anon give me a token to hold onto and cherish. I could pretend my grandfather gave it to me.
There's been a shooting in my neighborhood for the first time in 40 years, alot of houses are being broken into, and alot of houses are becoming vacant.
Also my restraining order on my sociopathic crack riddle father is going to end soon. The judge barely gave it to me last time. The last time I saw him out of court he head butted in the face because I told him he couldn't borrow my car because he was going to buy drugs and he'd had sezuires all day and didn't have a license. When the cops came he pulled out a foil tunnel and said we got in a fight because he found a crack done in my coat and I hit him with a golf club so we both went to jail
To anyone saying beat his ass, I have before. One day he stabbed me in the neck with a fire poker so I slammed his head into a fireplace untill there was bone shoeing on his forehead and blood was coming out of his ears. After ten minutes of him being incapacitated, me calling the cops, he got up and was ready for round 2
Im low key scared he's going to kill me
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.