[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/uestion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: Luvan.jpg (124KB, 900x681px) Image search: [Google]
Luvan.jpg
124KB, 900x681px
'sup /k/

Got a question for you that came out of something me and my buddies were discussing.

"If you had to make any one species of animal extinct; excluding man and insects as those are too easy, which and why?"

I've posted this on /an/ to see what they come up with but I also for /k/ want to add, "and how?" to the list.
>>
>>33749619
and just to cover this off.

No we don't count anything that an SJW would consider human, including higher primates as anything other than man. That means blacks, arabs, asians, monkeys, democrats, kebabs, europeans, and 2nd hand car salesmen are off season.
>>
Cats or rats
>>
>>33749619
Coyotes
>>
>>33749666
Alrighty then. I'mma say lawyers.
>>
File: 1485065975723.jpg (69KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
1485065975723.jpg
69KB, 640x628px
>>33749670
>Cats
delet this
>>
File: stonecold.gif (954KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
stonecold.gif
954KB, 320x240px
>>33749619
Pandas, or the welfare queens of the animal world. The only reason they are on earth is because man has invested an incredible ammount of time and money into ensuring an evolutionary dead end that should have died out long ago is still around. Why? So we can take pictures and virtue signal about wildlife conservation.

They are incredibly lazy animals that can't even must up the will to bang without direct intervention. If by some miracle they do get it on and have offspring the mother can only raise one at a time. Bamboo is such a poor nutritional source that the mother can only produce enough milk for one cub Again, man has to directly intervene and raise the abandoned cub that would have died otherwise.

Fuck pandas. Send them out with a bang, auction off tickets to big game hunters for a panda tag and use the money for something useful. Let them die.
>>
>>33749670
>rats

Dude theyre awesome pets shut your mouth
>>
>>33749796
Seriously, they're a fucking failure.
I'm amazed they lasted this long (I mean before we started forcing them to stay alive just because they're kinda cute).
>>
>>33749619
Can we wipe out another virus? Smallpox is dead, let's make it 2 for 2.
>>
>>33749835
Not quite a virus, but I heard that Jimmy Carter is really close to getting rid of Guinea Worm Disease.
>>
>>33749835
I'd say that if insects are banned, so are virii, the question is "animals" are they animals?

>>33749834
>>33749796
More like this please.

>>33749750
Cats
1. Exterminated 63 species confirmed
2. Massacre biodiversity anywhere they go
3. Huge carbon footprint from petowners
4. Parasites.
5. Pricks.
6. If removed, little effect on foodchain.

>>33749819
I'd say rats but they're hugely important for biodiversity.

>>33749699
Smart answer, almost...dare I say it, lawyer like.

>>33749690
Show your working plz.
I'm almost tempted to ask /pol/ this just to see what they come up with.
>>
Northern Snakehead. No particular reason why those over any other invasive species, except the fact that they're fucking ugly
>>
>>33749867
>Show your working plz.
They're fucking assholes.
The dindus of the animal world.
>>
Cats. They're fucking useless pieces of shit, usually cat owners are weird or shitty.
>>
>>33749619
Honestly fucking hornets/red jackets all they do is kill bees and sting my kids
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 620x350px
>>33750007
>red jackets
>Sting my kids
Neva bin dun befoe
>>
>>33749867
>More like this please.
With the pandas, go ahead and ax the Candiru. They are a translucent, parasitic species of catfish that mostly latches itself to the gills of other fish to feed on blood in the Amazon. The fact that it claims a common ancestor with a red Catfish is an amazment in itself.

Every cirtter has their role, but for some of you that may have never heard of the Candiru it is the fish that will try to swim up your dick. The little bastard also has backward facing barbs along it's body so it is difficult to dislodge. This is not only horrifying but also incredibly painful. Literally a useless dick fish that fills a minor niche in the Amazon river.

http://izismile.com/2010/12/16/little_fish_that_can_climb_your_urethra_10_pics_1_video.html
>>
Asian Carp. Fuck those fuckfish.
>>
File: 1484858433164.jpg (28KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1484858433164.jpg
28KB, 300x300px
>>33749619
Domestic house cats.
I love cats but they're way too destructive to their surroundings.
All these faggots picking animals they just don't like instead of picking the responsible option and fixing an invasive species problem of our creation.
>>
What about cows?

+ Lab grown meat can replace them soon.
+ fart out methane
+ huge footprint in terms of pasture and infrastructure.
+not gonna lose any other connected species.

- wipes out livestock for some african tribes.
>>
>>33750173
>+ wipes out livestock for some african tribes.
ftfy
>>
Looks like the cat is the best candidate for wiping out.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.