[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suggestions/rate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

This is my first AR and was wondering if it's to over the top or ok. Rate it for me.
>>
>>
>>
>>33749288
You have a bipod and a foregrip
A scope and a red dot/lazer, pick a group, close range or long range don't pack shit on a rifle trying to be both.
>>
File: 1481968963950.jpg (62KB, 1149x378px) Image search: [Google]
1481968963950.jpg
62KB, 1149x378px
>>33749288
No ballbusting intended, but that scope is a garbage meme, so is that fore grip, so it's that laser sight.

Bipods are a bit ridiculous too on an ar unless you intend on going out beyond 700 regularly.
My advice to you is to get some good flip up irons, like Magpul MBUS pros, drop that meme scope, git good with irons while you save up for a good optic.

Get a good foregrip and stick a flashlight on there with an offset mount for comfy.

You'll be happier and the rifle won't look like you threw it at the attachment wall in Cabellas.

This little fucker is a good example of someone doing an AR well.
>>
>>33751854
His gun looks like he bought an ar and went amazon shopping for it on the same day
>>
File: IMG_20170424_160333.jpg (1MB, 2688x1512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170424_160333.jpg
1MB, 2688x1512px
Rate my AR without my handguards.
My first AR ever (AKMfag).
Just waiting for my handguards to arrive so I can swap the barrel nut and put my gas block + tube on.
>>
>>33752014
for some reason I like the way it looks right now with the barrel sticking out
>>
>>33752014
You bought into the meme stock and foregrip, how much did that set you back
>>
>>33749288
>bipod
>foregrip w/bipod
Pick one
Also ditch the laser meme
>>
>>33752014
ULTRA
L
T
R
A

L I T E
I
T
E
>>
>>33752028
I didn't realize the stock was a meme, I saw a picture of it a month ago on my friend's phone and bought it.
Stock and grip together I paid $140.
I spent between $700-$900 on all the parts for the rifle but I honestly don't remember the exact number.

>>33752025
I feel like it looks like a paintball gun.
>>
Mount the foregrip to the scope for maximum operating.
>>
>>33751982
Kek, I literally did this.

No shame.
>>
>>33752072
The stock is only a meme because of cost to quality ratio, from what I hear it's a pretty cheaply made stock. See if you can open it up and take pics, depending on the plastic used and if they add fiber reinforcement will tell you if you got something of decent quality or not
>>
>>33752199
Maybe have alittle shame, buy airsoft guns if you want to slap a bunch of cheap tacticool gear on it
>>
>>33752373
Where the two halves meet isn't seamless. Other than that though it feels extremely sturdy. Plastic doesn't seem or feel cheap either.
>>
>>33749288
Holy shit your scope gave me aids. That's the kind of garbage a 15 year old puts on his airsoft gun after looking on Amazon for all of 2 minutes.
The laser is cute, can't wait to hear you whine about it breaking after 10 rounds.

If that's a Harris bipod you did at least one thing right.
Take all of that shit off your rifle and throw it in the trash.
Git gud with irons and then down the line just buy a Nikon P223 3x9 since you clearly can't be trusted with a credit card and an Amazon account.
>>
>>33752014
Nerf or nuffin
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.