[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hungary needs us.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 5

Why are the magyars still using 7.62x39 for their main rifle? They are not the biggest country in the world by any means but consider the following -
>In the 21st century, Hungary is a middle power and has the world's 57th largest economy by nominal GDP
> As a substantial actor in several industrial and technological sectors, it is both the world's 36th largest exporter and importer of goods. >Hungary is a high-income economy with a very high standard of living. It keeps up a social security and universal health care system, and a tuition-free university education. Hungary performs well in international rankings: it is 20th in quality of life, 25th in inequality-adjusted human development, 32nd in the Social Progress Index, and ranks as the 19th safest country in the world.
>Hungary joined the European Union in 2004
from wiki.
tl;dr- Semi cool country loses kingdom and becomes shit cus communism and then loses its way even though it joined nato in 1999 and continues to sponge off of nato and eu friends.
Poor soldiers don't get 5.56 or 5.45, Still using 7.62x39 in 2017 they might as well be banging rocks together in a cave.
>>
>>33747539
Why the sudden interest? It's not like I disagree but there are bigger players in central Europe to care about. Hungary is a cool place and +1 for being nonslavs surrounded by slavs, But the same can be said for most countries around there that still use their old soviet stockpile.
>>
>>33747539
Why are you expecting Hungary to have up to date military? Literally the only two countries which would EVER want a war with them are Romania, which has bigger issues and Serbia, which aside from having bigger issues also has relatively outdated military.

Armed forces are a tool, not a requirement.
>>
File: image.gif (20KB, 326x217px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
20KB, 326x217px
Hello Istvan.

Hungaey doesn't reallt need a modernized force right now methinks. Changing service cartridges is a very expensive project, and I'm sure the government and Hungarian voters would rather see that kind of cash spent on welfare type shit.
>>
>>33747539
>Hungary is a middle power

Tip top kek
>>
>>33747684
Not OP, but it probably is relative to the rest of the region it's in. With superpowers and hegemons like Russia/China/USA stomping around it's easy to forget just how exceptionally strong they are. Countries like Hungary may seem like mice compared to these elephants, but Americans don't fight in every war.
>>
>>33747697

They are not exceptional, even compared to their neighbors. Look at their armor and aircraft numbers.

t. married to a Hungarian, spend a lot of time there.
>>
>>33747539
>Why are the magyars still using 7.62x39 for their main rifle?

Because our political elit and the attached superwealthy enterprenor moob doesnt have arms factories yet. This might change, who knows.

Or, the burgers dont give us gibs, well sometimes i think what they give to sandnigers for free could be used at us. What they try to sell us is coldwar equipment what has a so damn high price to keep it in service that we even dont try.

By the way i use to read that 5.56 is an upsized caliber whats ancestor was a regular target round. On the other hand they say its designed to make wounds. Also i read sometimes, that some burgers had hard times with 5.56 when they had to shoot sandnigers on drugs. So they wanna get 6.5...

Pls, nexttime dont even try to write down stats abaut our contry, because you know whats Churcils quote about statistics?
>>
>>33747539
HDF soldier here
This isn't the biggest problem with the hun military
note that we still don't get issued bulletproof vests, even worse we have to buy our carry vests because what the army issue (málhamellény) is a piece of crap
Some of the units still don't have kevlar helmet only the 50's style steel helmet
Most of us didn't even got the new fancy multimeme unifrom and still use the M87 Rába
We still use the T-72M's without any added armor like reactive armor and only have 27 of them, yesterday i even saw a BRDM a fuckin BRDM driving around
Our army dosen't have any SPG capabilities
Some cheap fuckface up there even decided to rearm the scrapped MI-24's instead of buying new piece of crap
We still fuckin use the artielly that the dirty slavs left here as a divorce gift
>>
>>33747684
>s-super power by 2020
>>
>>33747539
>>Hungary is a high-income economy with a very high standard of living.
what the fuck am i reading??
>>
>>33749483
Hey any idea where to get some of those awaome peaked caps you guys wear
>>
>>33747539
please don't give ideas to retarded hungarian politicians what to waste money on besides football and olympics!!

the hungarian army is perfectly well equipped with a nato membership.
>>
>>33749551
its called Bocskai cap
>if the master sergeant rank dosen't bother you
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Current-Hungarian-Army-Fatigue-Cap-Bocskai-w-Rank-Insignia-Sergeant-Unused-/132164527698?hash=item1ec59ea652:g:jdYAAOSwo4pYk4Er
>>
>>33749564
>please don't give ideas to retarded hungarian politicians what to waste money on besides football and olympics

>perfectly well equipped with a nato membership

Pick one töki, bouth doesnt work.
>>
>>33749623
it sure works just wave nato membership card around if anyone looks at you with slavish eyes and don't fucking spend more than bare minimum on military!
>>
>>33749598
thats the stuff, thank you magyar fence people
>>
>>33749701
>fence people
mfw
>you have a choice between legal gun ownership for citizens which would generate gdp and cost nothing, or build a fence that only wastes money and continues to bleed money over the years on maintenance and won't stop a 12yo girl
>trust the gubmnet to pick the right one
>>
>>33749788
still seems to help keep the gibsmedats sandnegroes from islam'ing you, also union with Poland, Czechia, Slovenia and Slovakia to tell the EU to fuck off when?
>>
>>33749547
Propaganda. Hungary is leading the anti-immigrant charge to distract people over it's anemic growth and failed post-Communist promises.
>>
>>33747539
>Still using 7.62x39 in 2017 they might as well be banging rocks together in a cave.
Is this bait? I can't even tell anymore.
>>
File: gyoda.jpg (223KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
gyoda.jpg
223KB, 900x600px
>>33749817
the fence stopped 0 refugees so far to my knowledge.
>>
>>33749788
Actually the wall works wonders as a symbolic feature, Hungary's reputation as anti-refugee and anti-illegal immigration is spreading well enough through the world. In time building that wall will dissuade people from trying to enter the EU through Hungary making them go around it altogether.
>>
>>33749840
it's not a good idea to use slavshit ammunition as a nato member, but that is the least of the hungarian military's problems.
>>
File: Dinkos_Refugee_Repulser.jpg (92KB, 720x959px) Image search: [Google]
Dinkos_Refugee_Repulser.jpg
92KB, 720x959px
>>33749848
maybe you need to borrow some bulgarians then
>>
>>33749864
or better yet just let the refugees be someone elses problem which would cost us nothing.

you couldn't keep them in hungary at gunpoint. i really fail to see why we would spend money on this shit.
>>
>>33749861
>it's not a good idea to use slavshit ammunition as a nato member
why?
>>
>>33749917
interchangeable ammunition for allies is always a fucking great idea.
also the generation kill thing. western soldiers constantly mistaking allied fire for enemy fire would create some tension.

it's not like i hate the ak, in fact i actually enjoy shooting it occasionally. but a nato member should really use standard nato ammunition.
>>
>>33749949
>also the generation kill thing. western soldiers constantly mistaking allied fire for enemy fire would create some tension.
Hmmm, I haven't actually thought of that.
>>
Hungary is a piece of shit with an african tier corruption and an african dictator tier pm, its a failed country living off on EU welfare money and getting ready to bite the hand which keeps it alive

t. Hungarian
>>
>>33750036
>Hungary is a piece of shit with an african tier corruption and an african dictator tier pm
let's not carried away.
it's more like between romania and ukrain... sadly steadily going in the wrong direction.
>its a failed country living off on EU welfare money
more like it's a failed country mainly because of the welfare money and the way EU keeps distorting the markets, but yeah
>>
>>33750067
80% of the working infrasturcture is possible because of EU money, and 90% of the EU money disappears into the pockets of politicians
>>
>>33750083
this dependence wouldn't have developed if no eu shush money obviously.
it's fucking slaughtering our only historically viable economic option besides services: the agriculture.
>>
>>33750150
as someone who comes from a family of farmers i can say that hungarians slaughter it not the EU, without EU we would have became balkan trash a decade ago, but thanks to our dictator we are getting close to become it now
>>
>>33750150
You forget, that we aint anymore the little garden of the EU. If you check it, you can already see, that a new agricultural elit is evolving. So anyways if your right or not, you cant feed your family from that.

We need more ssc's, factories, but moost of all, IT guys and engineers.
>>
>>33750171
>hungarians slaughter it not the EU
so dutch pigs and cheese being cheaper to import than domestic produce is the fault of hungarian peasants and not the ridiculous amount of eu subsidies the dutch peasants get right?
>>
>>33750443
Its the fault of hungarians who buy up the crops and meat and the ones who put it to the shelf and the ones wo accept bribe money, not the farmers
>>
>>33750461
no it's really the eu and how it works. we could easily export cheap food items into europe if not for brutal western subsidies.

i'm not saying hungarians don't share the blame for the shit state of the agriculture and the entire do nothing with your land to get monies is disgusting. but again it wouldn't be a thing without the eu distorting the markets.
>>
>>33750488
Without EU tax protection countries would import outside of eu for pennies
>>
>>33750517
yeah that is the other half of it. it is never a good idea to distort markets like this it only creates economic inefficiencies. in the end it hurts the consumer inevitably. it's only really good for eu corporations which keep lobbying for these shit regulations.
>>
>>33750546
How is a fix market where EU countries can sell their stuff wrong?
>>
>>33750575
it's wrong because it's a protectionist shithole by nature and the stronger countries dictate their own terms and fuck the entire east eu over.
>>
>>33747880
>tfw no at to make me goulash
I-I didn't even want to make g-gains
>>
>>33747697
Yeah our 8 gripen will take over china, just watch!!!!!
>>
>>33747684
hungary has 0 political power, anyone can push and shove us without consequences (happened many times) and we wont do anything

everyone who says otherwise is paid by the orbans cendor machine or a total retard living in a fantasy world
>>
>>33750784
yeah but it's really the lowest of the low when a fucking caucasian goat fucking migrant can push us around and get away with it.
>>
>>33750800
They dont give a fuck about us, they dont wanna stay in this balkan trash country, we should just let them go into germany
>>
>>33750833
i'm talking about that chechen motherfucker.
him being still alive is our national shame.
>>
I got an idea.

discarding sabot

put a 5.45 round in a sabot and load it into the 7.63x39 cartridge.
>>
>>33750854
Who
>>
>>33750036
>t. George Soros
>>
>>33747664
Hungarian welfare is fine as it is, at most healthcare workers should be paid more.

HungarianLand needs glorious miltary to reverse Trianon.
>>
File: kaukázusi_kecskebaszó_majom.jpg (126KB, 926x520px) Image search: [Google]
kaukázusi_kecskebaszó_majom.jpg
126KB, 926x520px
>>33750925
>>
>>33750993
t. Retard faghot who knows nothing
>>
>>33751008
hungary shoukd have been demolished in Trianon and give to the austrians, it would have been the best for hungarians
>>
>>33751008
>HungarianLand needs glorious miltary to reverse Trianon.
yeah that would end well... trianon was a travesty for sure, but it's not realistic to ever undo it. unless federalized europe makes the entire thing moot.
>>
>>33751035
yeah that would have been a great blessing compared to the russian occupation. but the french assholes were adamant about breaking up austria-hungary forever.
>>
>>33751025
with out the EU and the Euro currency. Germany would be a lot less competitive in manufacturing and other markets. The Deutchemark would be worth too much and it would just get too expensive to pay germans to do things for export. their companies would not be able to move factories into eastern europe to take advantage of cheaper everything.

everyone else in europe would be slightly better off potentially. as their domestic businesses don't get so easily pushed out.
>>
>>33747539
>556fag butthurt because someone is using a non-NATO caliber

By this logic Finland is also banging rocks in a cave, a caliber doesn't mean a force is more or less effective you shit brained troglodyte.
>>
>>33751065
yes the big4 profits the most out of eu but germany is probably the greatest beneficiary of eu.
>>
>>33751181
free trade and free movement of labor can only exist between equals.

USA and Canada? Yeah sure, go ahead..

USA and Mexico? no. it harms both. the illegals working the fields in the USA. were once farmers in northern mexico. their farming of grains was not competitive against the mechanized and subsidized american farms. put that on top of over use of the colorado river by california, and all the mexican farms went out of business.
>>
>>33751307
the only problem with "free trade" agreements is that they are the opposite of free trade.
>>
>>33749483
>We still fuckin use the artielly that the dirty slavs left here as a divorce gift

Goddamn I love you guys, never thought of wording it like that. Made me laugh very hard. Thank you based magyar.
>>
>>33749817
Considering that slovakia hates us never
>>
>>33749817
Hungary is already filled with arabs and gypsies so doesnt fucking matter, refugees dont want to stay in this balkan trash shithole anyways

>>33749788
>legal gun ownership
>in hungary

Nah, i dont want to live in somalia v.2

Also "fence people" but our pms neighbour is a saudi millionare terrorist wanted by the fbi snd our beloved dictator hides him
>>
>>33751389
This is nonsense.

>>33751307
Agreed, but that argument was valid fifteen years ago, not today.
>>
>>33751065
Yeah no. German companies moved a lot of their production to EE but still many high tech, high skill hobs remained in Germany because German workers are more productive. Without the EU the only difference would be that Germans would have moved less jobs out of Germany. EE would still be buying Germans shit just less of it because no money but what else are they going to buy? Without EU Skoda wouldn't be a cheep VW employing thousands of people, it would be a dead factory and EE with money would buy VW and the rest would ride the bus. In reality Germans have least to lose economically, with or without barriers no one can just start producing cars or heavy machinery. The French are the biggest welfare queens in the EU. The one area where EE could compete with WE is agriculture but the French ensure that agriculture is fucking command economy level regulated.
>>
>>33751307
And at the same time the price of agricultural produces went down in Mexico, few lost and many gained. One of the biggest problems with arguing for free trade is that its benefits are spread out. No one ever got up on Christmas morning and said Thank God for free trade without it I would have been able to buy only half the toys I bought, but few people did get up and say Fuck free trade because of it I was unable to buy my kids toys.
>>
https://youtu.be/N0EMGnErdac

Watch this
>>
>>33749848
You are right, its only stopping migrants
>>
>>33752383
Our own goverment destroying our factories and production power hurt us more than anything the EU did to us, in EE the problems lie within the goverment not the EU, it has been like that since 1222 and will stay that way for a long long time
>>
>>33752911
It does not, there are gates where refugees are let in and packed to trains heading for germany, the whole fence shit was just to distract the people from the shady shit orban did, its never about the people or the country here, only the money but you westerners dont know shit about us
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.