[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to the anon that inherited a shit ton of guns?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Last I seen his step mom was throwing a fit over what he inherited and they were gonna litigate about it or some shit. Its been about a year since he last posted it seems. Pic related is the start of the wild ride
>>
>>33744229
Old news. He won. Posted gyrojets and everything.
>>
>>33746523
This. All his valuables were kept minus a few fudd rifles that were stolen from him by court order
>>
>>33747141
>minus a few fudd rifles that were stolen from him by court order

#BTFSTTG
>>
>>33746523
Thank fuck that HK21 was so sweet.
>>
It was all fake, brosef.
>>
>>33747141
Small price to pay for that collection he only showed us a fragment but there was FUCKING EVERYTHING IN THERE full auto mp5s, hk21 and fucking more and more and more. I'm happy anon wone since his bitch of a step mom would sell those for a fraction of their actuall worth just so she and the girls could've weekend spa trip.
By the way as a eurofag i want to ask why does everyone in the US sues everybody? Like your own mom or aunt would sue you for some minor shit, are people really that shit in the burgerland that they want to suck every last drop of money out of you even if you're family? Americans have more in common than just mulated cocks.
>>
Anyone have links to the original thread?
Sounds like an interesting read
>>
>>33748338
We use courts for litigation. Most lawsuits are over shit like unpaid rent between tenants and landlords.
>>
>>33746523
>>33747141
Source?
>>
>>33748477
https://desuarchive.org/k/thread/29137503/
>>
>>33748338

We have law suits, fear of lawsuits, and lawyers chasing people for fucking everything.

I kick the neighborhood kids off my property out of fear they'll fall out of my trees and their worthless family will get a call from Sam Goldstein asking if they'd like to sue for $100,000 because I dared to have an unsecured maple tree.
>>
>>33747300

What did the dude like reveal he was rusing us? Because the dude had timestamps and everything so unless the OP of the thread straight out admitted it im clinging to the hope that this was real
>>
>>33750310
He'd previously posted bits of his collection.
The whole story with the step mom and lawyers was bullshit.
>>
>>33750310
See
>>33746523

Timestamped gyrojets are enough proof for fucking anything.
>>
>>33750310
He's a Mexican with cartel affiliation. Guy posted his collection before. The entire thing was a sham.
>>
>>33750346

Got any links to back this up?
>>
>>33750332
This, I remember he posted the gyrojet before.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.