[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sccy Arms Cpx 2 discussion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: CPX-2_RB_3Q-web-600x600.jpg (70KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CPX-2_RB_3Q-web-600x600.jpg
70KB, 600x600px
I managed to red pill my libtard sister about funs and now she wants to get one and cc it. Pic related is her frontrunner choice. What does /k/ think because I've never heard of it.
>>
>>33743527
With that gun, the Sccy's the limit. Hue hue.
>>
>>33743527
Honestly, SCCY isn't that great of a brand, it is a few steps up from taurus.

If she wants a small pink gun, get a Smith and Wesson Bodyguard if price of ammo isn't an issue. Alternatively, spend a little extra and get a Ruger LC9S
>>
>>33743527
It's reliable, but definitely not the easiest thing to shoot and reload fast. If she really wants something pink get her a G26 and cerakote it pink
>>
IV8888 did a vidya on them they arent bad they are fairly cheap im thinking about purchasing one as well as a CC my open cary is a CZ P09 so i mght have some issues CCing it.
>>
>>33743556
If you do cc it check the ammo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTgFs-m59RY
some light strikes around 22min
>>
I just sold one of these at work today. I lol'd when I opened the box and it came with a trigger lock on the gun straight from the factory.

I personally don't like that it's "hammerless", but it is dao, so it's not that bad I guess.

just get a shield or a snub nose.
>>
>>33744361
Nigger it has a hammer, but its shrouded and DAO. Learn about what your talking about.
>>
>>33744458
autism
>>
>>33744458
That why the quotes mr smart ass.
>>
>>33744458
Hidden hammer is considered hammerless.
>>
question! I was originally explicitly told to ride the slide forward, but yesterday I was explicitly told to just let go of it and let it go back on its own
what is correct
>>
>>33744523
If by that you mean slowly letting the slide go forward, never do that when you're going to chamber a round to fire. There's potential for it not going into battery. You can tap the slide to make sure, but that's just wasting time.

The slide is designed to go forward with force. Either use the slide release or just sling shot it, depending on what the manual recommends. Some guns don't actually like to be sling shotted. RTFM.
>>
>>33744523
some guns will get fucked up if you drop the slide hard on an empty chamber, some guns have slide releases that snap off when used and have to be slingshotted (Like glocks), some guns hate being slingshotted and have a beefier slide release that wont get all messed up if you use it.

If your chambering a round let it go hard, if not ride it closed softly.
>>
>>33743527
I own one.
Find a different gun. my brother described the trigger best by saying it has a lot of hate in it.
The reset is so long that on occasion you will have to Remove your finger from the trigger guard in order to get it to reset.
Recoil will shake the pins loose so bring a hammer to push them back in every couple of mags.
>>
>>33744763
Never had a pin issue with mine but they have a lifetime no questions warranty so get it fixed instead of bitching
>>
>>33743527
Went to the range with a friend that had one. Literally Failure to Feed: The Gun.
Changed magazine only to have similar issues. I think there's something wrong with the feed ramps on these guns. It was shooting 115 grain Federal at the time and couldn't cycle properly for shit. That isn't exactly strangely shaped ammo.
>>
It's not a gun for "gun people", but it is an easy enough to use gun that's reliable enough, with good enough customer service.
It's not too big, comes in "friendly" colors, the trigger is long and heavy, but relatively smooth. It's good for someone who's not into guns that needs something that isn't too damn expensive but works, without all the fudd of a dao revolver. And without the price hike on them.
It's got a niche, and the typical denizen of /k/ is not in that niche.
>>
>>33744822
Who is bitching?
I just gave an honest account of my experience with the gun.
You are right about the warranty. It is the only gun that I have ever managed to break the firing pin on via dry firing they sent me a new one in just a few days
>>
>>33744458
that is typically what "hammerless" is referring to. See Colt Pocket Hammerless
>>
Not a bad gun if youre new to guns or want a cheap car gun
>>
>>33743527

get her to shoot a similar gun that weighs the same

cpx2 is 9m and weighs 15z = lots of recoil

see if she can shoot the ruger lc9s it weighs 19z and still kicks

genitron.com for recoil factors
>>
File: Millennium G2 PT111 9mm.jpg (234KB, 922x692px) Image search: [Google]
Millennium G2 PT111 9mm.jpg
234KB, 922x692px
>>33743527
Youre welcome.
>>
Just a reminder a shield can be had for 250 and bodyguards are going for 2 bills
http://palmettostatearmory.com/deals/smith-wesson-rebate-deals.html
>>
>>33743527
You should pass on the SCCY. A better choice in that price range is probably the EAA Pavona or a Bersa.

>>33748728
stop it.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.