[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gotham Shield

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

Just how fucked are we?

>On April 18th thru May 5th, 2017, state, local, and federal organizations alike are planning for Operation Gotham Shield 2017 - a major nuclear detonation drill in the New York-New Jersey area, along with the U.S.-Canadian border.

>During this exercise, 4 nuclear devices, 2 of which are rendered “safe” during the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) Vital Archer Exercise, and one successful 10kt detonation in the NYC/NJ area, along with one smaller detonation on the U.S./Canadian border are to take place.

What are the odds this is a fake fake drill?
>>
>>33742880
>we
fugoff N.E.fag
>>
Threadly reminder the drills on 9/11 allowed the real attacks to occur due to the confusion.
>>
File: 1486572111114.jpg (36KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486572111114.jpg
36KB, 600x500px
>the actual drills begin tomorrow
>>
>>33742918
>implying if this was a false flag that it wouldn't actually affect the entire U.S.
I live in the Midwest, but nice attempt

At any rate this is a good excuse to go into temporary red alert if you have bugout plans should any signs of this not being a drill come out.
>>
>>33742944
>Air Force doing a drill in the NE having any effect on the ability to find a needle in a needle stack. They were never going to catch any of those flights anon.
>>
>>33742968
Are you prepared?
>>
>>33742880
Why the fuck would it be fake?
Like seriously, what the fuck would the gubmint nuke itself and one of its most important cities?
>>
>>33743441
dude you are dealing with people who think the government did 9/11
>>
>>33742880
>new York and New Jersey being nuked
>a bad thing
>>
>>33743469
>dude you are dealing with people who think the government did 9/11
It's more likely the deep state merely let it happen. Remember Bush's father was the former head of the CIA. The bin Laden family were the only ones allowed to fly after the attack. Remember the large amount of money that went missing shortly before the attack, and the only evidence was coincidentally in the area of the Pentagon that was destroyed. WTC7 was also part of the conspiracy. Ever heard of Lucky Larry, the owner of WTC buildings 1 & 2, which were both in violation of costly regulations, and recently insured against exactly this kind of attack. Don't forget his daughter worked in the WTC building but called in sick that day!
>>
>>33742880
its fake niggah...they do this shit every couple years. besides all a enemy would have to do to effectively nuke new york and new jersey is sneak up the hudson canyon and surface...we would have at most 15 minutes warning
>>
>>33742880
So they're going to set off a nuke? Nice
>>
I don't get it. Are they practicing or actually going to set off a nuke?
>>
>>33743676
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Bush,_House_of_Saud
>>
>>33744485
Its paranoid basement dwellers who fear that an exercise is some kind of false flag FEMA death camp gungrabbing thingy
>>
>>33747318
There's the ad hominem checklist
>>
>Operation Gotham Shield 2017
>Operation Gotham Shield
>Operation Gotham
>Gotham

BANE!?
>>
>>33747318
Now is not the time for fear. That comes later.
>>
>>33743469
>>33743676
You forgot the part where his son was also conveniently late to work that day. (He also worked at WTC)
>>
>>33747360
You act like people don't remember the Jade Helm threads.
>>
>>33747516
Fuck, those were batshit-level of tinfoil
>>
>>33747653
Which is why the strawman defense doesn't work, because this is basically the same shit and Jade Helm had all the impact of a wet fart.
>>
>>33742880
Dr. Pavel, I'm CIA.
>>
>>33747372
Brother!
>>
File: 1474707989952.png (171KB, 680x932px) Image search: [Google]
1474707989952.png
171KB, 680x932px
>>33747372
>tfw you'll never train with CIA SAD
>>
>people think the government did 9/11
>not the FUCKING RREPTILLIANS

SHEEEP. YOU ARE ALL SHEEEEEEEEEP
>>
>>33742880
Dont you have to search a pizzaplace for kiddie sex rings or something?
>>
File: 5starpost.jpg (44KB, 351x440px) Image search: [Google]
5starpost.jpg
44KB, 351x440px
>>33743472
dont you mean nuke york and nuke jersey
>>
>>33748064
Wait, i thought that the reptillians WERE the government?
>>
>>33748067
Funny thing is a madman actually did it and found nothing.

Felony charges for a meme on a Ethiopian UN food aid resistance message board.
>>
>>33748074
Oh SHIT
>>
>>33748074

Reptilians answer to the Bogdanoffs
>>
http://www.snopes.com/2017/04/20/operation-gotham-shield/
>oh look, it's fucking nothing
>>
>>33748075
Yeah, i remember that guy. Even better (or worse i dunno) was people claiming he was a false flag crisis actor plant by ***someone*** (insert favorite spoopy boogyman here) in order to disrepute Infowars or whatever. Now, i enjoy a bit of mental chess, but thats bordering on 25-D intergalactic skinwalker-level chess
>>
>>33748100

Snopes won't change any conspiracy nut's mind, nor will evidence.

>the source is biased / controlled / ignorant / in on the conspiracy
>the evidence is fabricated
>the fact that "private citizens" are pushing so hard to "debunk" these theories just goes to show how broadly and aggressively they are trying to feed us propaganda

Every time
>>
>>33743049
If you think you are you aren't
>>
>>33747372
>The CIA is irl baneposting now
the memes are real
>>
>>33748531
Even spooks need memes. How are you gonna infiltrate your nearest prepper-militia if you dont know innawoods-memes?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.