[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Sig make so many pistols?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 12

File: mk25.jpg (12KB, 310x266px) Image search: [Google]
mk25.jpg
12KB, 310x266px
Shouldn't they just make one best design?
>>
File: turkish rug pattern.webm (3MB, 404x720px) Image search: [Google]
turkish rug pattern.webm
3MB, 404x720px
>>33742362
So you can have a nightstand gun, a truck gun, a carry gun, and a piece for your girlfriend/pet trap.
>>
>>33742362
Shouldn't you just shut the fuck up?
>>
>>33742377
Couldn't they just make one design that does all this?
>>
Variety is the spice of life.

Oregano is the spice of men.

Sig is the spice of /k/
>>
File: 1491952920594.png (402KB, 929x739px) Image search: [Google]
1491952920594.png
402KB, 929x739px
>>33742394
>Couldn't they just make one design that does all this?
categorically impossible
>>
>>33742407
And the spice must flow.
>>
>>33742362
>Why does Sig make so many pistols?
>Shouldn't they just make one best design?
I'd settle if they could make one good design.
250, 320, 228/229, 238, 239, 227, etc. all trash.

The P226 is okay,
The P938 is a bloated pile but that's part of the 1911 territory,
The P220 is one of the better 10mm on the market.

And yet Sig Sauer is one of the worst companies to deal with. Poor CS, poor parts numbering, poor parts availability. They cannot make small guns worth shit because their bore axis is fuckhuug.

The P320 "subcompact" is closer to a G19 than a G26 WHILE HAVING YOUR PINKY HANGING OFF THE GRIP. The G26 isn't even a subcompact and the G19 isn't even a compact. They're barely compact and mid sized respectively - get a grip Sig Sauer. The P320 trigger is worse than an M&P. They should have just remade the P250 DA/SA.
>>
File: 75e.jpg (47KB, 680x689px) Image search: [Google]
75e.jpg
47KB, 680x689px
>>33742472
Glock 19 does it all. Why can't sig?
>>
>>33742498
So why can't they take all the parts from their bad design to make a perfect one?
>>
>>33742377
and.....saved. thanks
>>
>>33742362
cuz options

and ppl get triggered by "ohhhh nooo another polymer gunnnn"
>>
>>33742543
nice bait
>>
>>33742498
You've never handled one. Especially when you're literally criticizing the P320s trigger in the same breath as talking good about the Glock, which has a fucking garbage stock trigger.
>>
File: glawk brand glawk.jpg (62KB, 878x743px) Image search: [Google]
glawk brand glawk.jpg
62KB, 878x743px
I fell for the DA/SA meme and bought a $625 P226 instead of a $450 Glock.

Much regret.
>>
>>33742362
cuz unlike a certain other over hyped (And now slowly dying) gun manufacture, Sig isn't a one hit wonder that keeps producing the same design in different sizes over and over again.
>>
>>33742362
They're all the same design... Even their striker fire pistol has the same ridiculous bore axis as the hammer fires lmao.
>>
>>33742703
>glock has a fucking garbage stock trigger
No, you're just spoiled by nice DA/SA and SAO triggers. A good trigger is consistent, anything else can be learned out.
>you've never handled one
I have one right here. You're a dumb nigger spouting dumb memes. The P320 trigger is garbage, and you don't know what you're talking about.

People were doing P320 trigger jobs a year ago. It's short, but it's inconsistent and god forbid you get the double click.

You don't know what you're talking about. Stop spouting shit people tell you. Saying what you have heard is not speaking from experience.
>>
>>33742836
>It's not garbage, you're just spoiled by everything else being better

Glock Logic
>>
>>33742861
>I don't like it and therefor it's objectively bad
>it's objectively bad and I like it therefor it's good
democrat logic
>>
File: TwoGlocksandaSigWalkIntoABar.jpg (670KB, 2016x1134px) Image search: [Google]
TwoGlocksandaSigWalkIntoABar.jpg
670KB, 2016x1134px
>>33742836
Post a pic of yours then. I think I know what I'm talking about since one of the first things a Glock owner does is replace their stock triggers immediately.
>>
File: IMG_20161017_143252.jpg (3MB, 4000x2992px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161017_143252.jpg
3MB, 4000x2992px
Mmm, it's time to harvest more Honda Civi- I mean, GlockĀ® Faggot Tearsā„¢. Tell me about my shitty trigger. Lemme hear you bray about muh bore axis. Just remember
>NOBODY LOSES A CONTRACT LIKE GASTOOOOON
>>
File: image.jpg (210KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
210KB, 750x500px
>>33742935
>I think I know what I'm talking about since one of the first things a Glock owner does is replace their stock triggers immediately.
One of the first things a Glock owner does is look for a way to personalize their Glock because they feel it's too generic and not special enough for them.
Pretty much no one replaces their triggers. In fact, more people replace slide plates than triggers, and those that do are not doing so because the trigger is bad. I sell a lot of Glocks.

There are several valid criticisms of Glock.
They're a shady company that despite major problems (*cough* 1991 not-recall) always blames their problems on others.
Very few models come with night sights.
The Glock 17 for some reason still uses the original locking block and slide lock arrangement instead of the G19/G26.

The trigger is not one of them.

Oh, and even if one of the first things a glock owner did was replace the trigger that would not support the idea that the trigger is shit. Glocks are generic guns people want to make special, and replacing the trigger is something no one criticizes.
>>
>>33743027
>Tell me about my shitty trigger.
The P320 trigger is quite possibly the worst trigger in its class.
The M&P 9/40 have shit on how bad it is.

It's long and gritty. It has a shit reset. It's not even close to clean.
usually

And that's the problem. Sometimes you get a nice crisp break. Other times you don't. That, and that alone, is a recipe for a shit trigger.
>>
>>33743106
You seem to go in circles because you know you're wrong

>Nobody replaces their triggers on their glocks
>People replace their triggers/parts on their glocks because they're not "special" enough for them

No, people replace the stock glock trigger because it's a bad design trigger, thats why I replaced mine immediately, I don't have any issues with my P320's trigger, which I was surprised by.

Lots of people criticize the Glock stock trigger, I wouldn't say it was the worst trigger I've ever pulled, that goes to the P-64 and the original Ruger LC9 I still have.

Additionally, you've posted 1 Sig P320, I've posted 1 P320, a G19 and a G23. Where is your glock? If you're talking about how better it is, I'm a bit shocked you failed to produce it along with your P320.
>>
>>33743169
Mmmm, I LOVE IT. Tell me about the bore axis too! Do it do it!
>>
File: image.jpg (348KB, 1095x651px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
348KB, 1095x651px
>>33743209
>pretty much no one replaces their trigger
>some people do, but pretty much none of them are doing so because they deduced that the trigger was insufficient for their needs
These are not contradictory. Pretty much no one changes out Glock triggers. In fact, pretty much no one changes anything on a Glock.
>post a glock
pic related
I also have a 19, a 19 MOS, a 17, 17 gen 4, this 26, a 24, a PF940 built on a stripped trade-in G22, a G37, and I'm considering a PF940c.

I bought this G26 before the P320scr. I carried the 320 for about a month and went back to the G26. The G26 is out because it's my carry gun. The P320 is out because of people like you calling out anything that doesn't conform with their world view all the time.

I'll ask but do not expect you to forgive me if I choose not go to down to my safe to get out my whole damned collection.
>>33743243
The bore axis combined with an extremely wasteful frame arrangement results in significantly reduced grip length, so much so that the design is forced to incorporated a semiflush magazine.
>>
>>33743433
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
>>33743433
I didn't say post your entire collection, neither did I post mine, I have other sigs and glocks as well, I just was curious that you didn't show both of these guns when they're both tiny handguns in the same pic, it's a bit suspicious from my end.

So basically you bought an entire handgun for anywhere from 450-500 dollars, used it for a month, then stopped because of "People like you" because I call out anything that doesn't conform to my world view? Hey retard, I just proved to you that I own guns from both manufacturers, and I carry both guns (Depending on circumstances), so it's very clear that assessment you made of me is just a childish temper tantrum because you know that I'm right.

Why would people change the stock trigger on a gun? Which sounds more likely, A) they wanna make them more special or B) They deemed the trigger was bad or did not fit to their needs out of a hand gun.

One of those Glocks has a new trigger, the other is a stock (For the time being, I plan to replace it this week, it's relatively new/newer than those two) can you tell me which is different, and why I replaced them?

Just google "Glock Trigger" and you'll see most people suggest to replace the stock trigger because it's insufficient for their needs, again I don't think it's necessarily an awful trigger, but it IS pretty lacking, which is why, again, I've replaced mine.

>Talks shit about Sig Grips
>In same post talking good about Glocks

Again, you're really starting to sound like a retard, do you just own guns to look at them?
>>
>>33742836
>Durrr not speaking from experience

>>33743433
>Got rid of mine within a month

Yea, lots of experience with that handgun with your 30 days or less trigger time with it. We surely take your word over others who've pushed thousands out of both platforms.
>>
>>33743742
>stopped carrying it
>got rid of it
totes the same thing
>carrying
>trigger time
totes the same thing

You got some weak shit today, famalamadingdongasaurus.
>>
>>33743782
>Resorting to memes

Get rekt'd lrn2Guns
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (56KB, 826x600px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
56KB, 826x600px
>>33742362
SIG Sauer GmbH (Germany/Switzerland) only makes a few models, and most of them are variations on the same action. They know what they are doing and do it well.

SIG Sauer Inc. (USA) imports a few models from Europe and manufacturers a bunch of their own designs as well as a shitload of silly mostly-cosmetic variations on classic SIG designs. They've never really figured out what they're trying to do (other than imma sell me some guns), so they just make a random scattershot of products trying to appeal to all different market segments at the same time, and end up spending all of their money on marketing instead of engineering and quality control.
>>
>>33742935
First thing they do is dremel it
>>
>>33743881
>false equivelance
>memes
k
>>33743910
Thank you for reminding people that they are not the same.
>>33743928
You can put the XC1 back on the G19 now.
>>
>>33743635
>>Talks shit about Sig Grips
>>In same post talking good about Glocks
>Again, you're really starting to sound like a retard, do you just own guns to look at them?
This. Of all the things Glock does well, and there are plenty, grips and triggers are not among them.
>>
>>33742362
>Shouldn't they just make one best design?

Yeah! And why should there even be so many manufacturers? There should just be ONE manufacturer and ONE gun!

Yeah, nobody needs anything else besides a single shot .410 shotgun!
>>
File: C2fA65HXcAAO0qI.jpg (208KB, 1071x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C2fA65HXcAAO0qI.jpg
208KB, 1071x1200px
Because Ron Cohen that's why
He did the same shit with Kimber and I can't fucking believe he isn't secretly behind the CZ anniversary edition with the day purple tribal on it
>>
>>33743635
The grip is fine. The trigger is fine. The finger grooves are not fine.
>>33743635
>people believe x therefor x must be true
I bet you think you shoot to reset, too.

Almost no one who replaces the Glock trigger has developed their pistol marksmanship enough to make a difference, let alone basing that judgement on an actual determination instead of following memes.
>So basically you bought an entire handgun for anywhere from 450-500 dollars, used it for a month, then stopped because of "People like you" because I call out anything that doesn't conform to my world view?
You can't stop drawing straw men, can you? I stopped carrying it because it doesn't conceal as well.
>>
>>33742394
>just make a gun that can be multiple guns in multiple places at the same time
they're a firearms company, not quantum engineers
>>
>>33742498
>I'd settle if they could make one good design
>Praises the P220
wut
>320 is trash
lmao the Army of the United States of Controls Everyone disagrees
>Sig is one of the worst companies to deal with
lmao wut, you've never talked to them once, obviously
>bore axis is fuckhuug
Okay, now this definitely reeks of bait
>P320 "subcompact" closer to G19 than G26 WHILE HAVING YOUR PINKY HANGING OFF THE GRIP
I agree with this, though. They fucked the design up.
>Should have remade the P250 DA/SA
How the fuck did I go from disliking you to wanting to suck your cock in a single response?
>>
>>33742472

Get that /o/ eurotrash faggot subway riding bullshit out of here. None of those broken losers can afford a Toyota nevermind a BMW... look how they prance around like schoolgirls on /fa/. Same pathetic behavior. Kill that image and the Italian abomination it is supposed to be looking at.
>>
>>33742394
thats glock
>>
>>33744838
Kek'd.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.