[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on the FNS-9.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_6571.png (291KB, 1200x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6571.png
291KB, 1200x850px
Redpill me on the FNS-9.
>>
>>33742090
Buy a glock
/thread
>>
Fun to shoot, easy to break down and clean, reliable (never had failures except my wife limp wristing) comes with a decent case, 3 mags, not terribly expensive either, why not buy?
>>
File: 1475622962641.jpg (253KB, 860x960px) Image search: [Google]
1475622962641.jpg
253KB, 860x960px
>>33742090
great buy if you can afford them
>>
>>33742090
i have one and i like it.
>>
>red pill me on
holy fuck that sounds so retarded.

Also if you want to know something about something then fucking google it you worthless shit. Reported this thread
>>
I too would like the redpill on said firearm
>>
File: 1484807232344.jpg (111KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484807232344.jpg
111KB, 720x720px
someone please get in here and redpill us!
>>
>>33742274
SHUT up.
>>
File: battle proven.jpg (286KB, 600x1411px) Image search: [Google]
battle proven.jpg
286KB, 600x1411px
FUCK

Ok let's try again.

>>33742090 (OP)

Lifespan of a turnip, FNH USA CS basically told me my frame was dead at 16,000 rounds, note the slide was catastrophically fucked at that point.

Great design, miss the sight picture and ergos, but only viable for non-commited shooters.

Really want to pick Seveginy's brain, he must be aware of this stuff..

Also if you shoot full speed or on a timer you might want to grind the ambi mag release down as you can drop mags.

pasta inbound to pic related

To be diplomatic here, their new 590 or whatever is supposed to have a realistic life span, time will tell!

Remember FNH USA operators you just bought a military grade, rock hard operating system, don't forget to check the back of your manual. It will discuss things like the 400,000 round test cycle this gun went through, and how FNH products are the worlds most battle proven firearms, and the company is serious business by operators for operators.

Oh but if you look at your pistol with a sideways glance, say mean things about its mom ,or even CONSIDER punching out a roll pin - you are a knuckle dragging moronic uneducated fuck who is contaminating a precision device. Punch yourself in the grundle and contact a Master Certified FNH USA Armorer immediately, don't forget to beg for forgiveness and let them know that they are the masters of the universe and you are priviliged to be able to operate with their products.

Oh and it's just a small little minor detail but...after each magazine of ball target ammo fired through your legenday and reliable battle proven FNH pistol - make sure to take a warm (BUT NOT HOT - HOT EFFECTS THE PRECISION ENGINEERING) shower with your FNH operator device and rub it down tenderly with Master Certified FNH USA Armorer approved soap.

If your water is too hard or soft, doing this voids the warranty and you are a dumb fucking retard who doesn't deserve such a precision and technologically advanced operating device.
>>
File: FN_509_Lside-1-660x471.jpg (42KB, 660x471px) Image search: [Google]
FN_509_Lside-1-660x471.jpg
42KB, 660x471px
>>33742090
>using the fn name as the biggest selling point in the over-saturated polymer handgun market
>fn9 whered u go

no wonder sales suck ass
wait for the fn 509 and see if they've learned
>>
File: FNS40L OD3.jpg (302KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
FNS40L OD3.jpg
302KB, 800x600px
>>33742973
jesus christ it looks horrifying from that angle, kinda looked nice in the other shots I saw
>>
>>33742090
Would not buy. Not sending gun back every 2k rounds to factory on your own dime voids warranty. this isnt just your typical lip service clause some gun companies employ so that they don't have to provide a reason for refusing to repair the guns of retards who grievously abuse them either. They will literally refuse you service due to manufacturer defects due to this.

Other than that they don't really stand out particularly much and don't do anything better than other designs on the market. If you want a reliable carry gun, plenty of better manufacturers. Want an amazing to shoot range gun? better manufacturers. want something that can do both? well, you get the idea...

In a world full of glocks, CZs, Rugers, and Sigs i can't really think of a use for the FNS or FNX.
>>
File: 1.jpg (237KB, 1197x941px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
237KB, 1197x941px
>>33742090

Sitting here cleaning mine. With the small backstrap this is my favorite grip of any polymer gun. The texture is rough but very grippy. Trigger is on par with most striker guns. Take down is easy. But my problem is the first time I took it to shoot I couldn't get a it to fire more than a few rounds at a time. I bought some NATO spec stuff to see if I can get it working right, but honestly I'm pretty disappointed. I've owned a number of other guns and not had this type of issue.
>>
>>33742090
Super comfy to hold.

Not the greatest trigger.

Almost no aftermarket.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.