[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the hate for European armies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (228KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
228KB, 1280x720px
I get that some Eu countries fail miserably when it comes to defense , but from what ill see some of them are doing ok with the resources they have
France , UK , Austria , Belgium...

So why all the hate?
>>
>>33741284
>Belgium
They are a joke.
>>
>>33741284
Because generally their politicians screw the military over while some had conscription which tends to lead to poor standards causes people to look down on them. Not to mention the population of Europe is largely full of pussies.
>>
>>33741317
>>33741330
No offense but care to explain more
Inb4: Cucks
>>
>>33741471
They have no tanks for a start.
>>
>>33741284
>armies
m8 50k people isn't an army
>>
>>33741471
Different anon
They lack a lot of the skill and aggressive capabilities most stronk armies have, and this is partially because most have a decent landmass between them and any "real" army.
Look at Finalnd; not perfect but one of the better armies within the EU, and they have Russia next door.

Just my opinion.
>>
>>33741496
t. Dutch
>>
>>33741284
Most of them are just jelly that their countries army doesnt have the budget to get their soldiers a decent rifle like the swiss army does.

>>33741511
almost half of the population in switzerland is an army of marksmen.
>>
>>33741284
lol holy shit the height of that optic over the bore
>>
>>33741284

Because they are a joke and the governments are neutered vassals of the ZOG world order.
>>
>>33741284
>I get that some Eu countries fail miserably when it comes to defense , but from what ill see some of them are doing ok with the resources they haveFrance , UK , Austria , Belgium...So why all the hate?

Actually in every single category for weapon system the EU NATO members have the capacity to rip e.g Russia apart, fighters, ground attack, tankers, transports, heli, attack heli, professional regiments *brit paras, sas, sbs, marines, French FFL, alpine, Belgian commandos, etc etc). You name it. Through in the eu battle groups and it gets even more comical. The vatnick conscripts and bulllshit would get diced.
>>
>>33741592
>Because they are a joke and the governments are neutered vassals of the ZOG world order.

Fuck off to pol. This is reality not make believe or the medicated.
>>
>>33741284
Because burgers are so insecure they only feel good when they put down their friends... thats why.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.