[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ASP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5946.jpg (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5946.jpg
18KB, 500x500px
Hey there /k/,

Traveling to France for 2 weeks with GF. Mildly worried about pro-ISIS sandpeople. Can anyone from EU confirm legality of batons? Any other ideas? I'm not trying to actually use it but I'd like an emergency plan.

Pic related.
>>
>>33740162
Not legal to carry in most countries.
Get a two or three section pool cue and carry case
>>
File: beating commie filth.webm (498KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
beating commie filth.webm
498KB, 640x480px
>>33740162
I had to use one of these on my girlfriends dad when he caught me stealing from him. insane fuck tried to fucking attack me lmao
>>
>>33740714
I would attack you too you fucking degenerate.

Any other ideas?
>>
French self defense websites say its legal.
>>
File: received_1262506960500393.jpg (19KB, 521x491px) Image search: [Google]
received_1262506960500393.jpg
19KB, 521x491px
>>33740640
>In Paris
>Sand person arrives blasting nasheeds from his Renault truck
>"Hold the massacre I'm doing defending the lady with my 3 piece pool cue"
>Get fucked

May as well accept that if they're coming at your directly there's a good chance you're fucked I'm afraid.
>>
>>33740162
Hi, French student lawyer here.

Not legal to carry one BUT
you can hide it in any bag since the police can't search bags without any legitimate cause (for exemple they see you comitting an offense).
If not they are violating your right of privacy and the charges are dropped.

If you have to pull it, be sure to not be in survaillance camera zone. underground for example, get out and fight in the street.

If you fight, there is some chance that police in civil cloth try to arrest you, after the fight drop your baton in trash can if possible.

Be sure that arabs and nignogs have knifes. and they hide it in small bags like I said earlier.

What city did you chose ?
>>
>>33741134
Going to Paris briefly and then I'll be in Vichy. Do I have other options? I'm an Amerifag and I'm used to having a gun.
>>
>>33741381
stay in the us where life has value enough to let you protect it
>>
>>33741381
No better options I'm afraid.

If you go to Paris, Go in the 5th, 6th, 7th, 1st and 2nd arrondissement. It's really nice and safe, even late night.

8th is nice but risky in terms of terrorist attack. lot of romanians and arabs nig nog too.

Avoid the rest, and do not go in the north one's at all cost.
>>
>>33740162
Self defense is illegal in europe. Not letting a refugee rape you is racist
>>
>>33741381
If you pass nearby the 5th, I would gladly shoot some rounds with ya.
>>
>>33741512
No knives? Nothing?>>33741727
I appreciate it but I'm gonna be busy for a while pal.
>>
>>33741834
Just put a baton and/or a knife in a bag, police can't search it, but don't bring it in public monuments because guards ask for openning the bag.
anyway no need for baton/knife if you stay in the arrondissements I mentionned.

But you should have one for Vichy.
>>
>>33741880
Ran into real life mafia last time in Vichy. Luckily there was about 30 of us coming back from the bars so no big deal. Really not excited about doing something illegal. Normally I'm cool with it but I don't want to risk international trouble.
>>
>>33741923
Its the same in every city.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.