[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do beat gun with sword?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (5KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 194x259px
Hey /k/ need some help cuz all my friends are gun fags and it would be intellectually uncharitable to not as the other side of this argument

>be me
>train with swords and into swords since 14
>friends also into swords since around same age
>Grow up, now 23
>still into swords
>All friends into guns... the dishonorable form of self-defense
>Most of friends go into Army, Marine Corps, and Navy
>most active duty but some reservists
>Fools-all-of-them.jpg
>Other friends become cops
>mfw more gun fags
>Remaining friends of large friend group do various other jobs but all get Conceal carry
>none into swords, even sold swords for guns
>sasukeweeping.mp4
>"Anon, why don't you get a gun, we'd love to take you shooting"
>These plebs don't understand how dishonorable the way of the gun is to the Claymore and Katana.
>Get in heated argument with Navy friend

Now I have to feasibly defeat his "EDC" of a Glock 40-something in 9mm (Why is it 40 if its in the 9mm calibur?), a Small but really bright flash light, and small tanto knife.

If I do, they will relearn the way of the samuri with me. Please help
>>
>How do beat gun with sword
How English work?
How is English babby made?
>>
(kisama)
>>
>>33740145
Just slice the bullets out of the air as they come at you, then cut his gun in half. It's made of polymer so this should be even easier than the machine guns the japanese cut through in WWII.
>>
>>33740167
is le chan speak you fucking pleb
>>
>>33740173

OP here
I'm not fucking stupid you faggot... Steel doesn't out fuck steel, I'd slice his grip and hand but he has a good hand and the top part and firing shit still works cuz that's metal.

Try again
>>
You need to use your honed ninja skills, sneak into their house and kill their family to prove your effectiveness.
Leave behind note that says
>this why not gun but into sword
>>
>>33740203
thats the way of the ninja
ninjas are dishonorable bastards
am honorable
try again dick fag
>>
File: 1492905744333.jpg (37KB, 436x429px) Image search: [Google]
1492905744333.jpg
37KB, 436x429px
OP here, why the fuck are gun fags so retarded, i came here for an intellectual discussion and ll i get is dishonorable weeb shit kys gun fags

>picrelated, its all of you ignorant plebs
>>
File: ninjawithgun.jpg (230KB, 1920x1278px) Image search: [Google]
ninjawithgun.jpg
230KB, 1920x1278px
>>33740214
How does this make you feel?
>>
>>33740279
>implying i care about American recruitment propaganda like GI:JOE

They got my friends not me, i'm smarter than that.
>>
>op is such a failure he cant even kill his own bait thread
>>
>>33740290
And he still managed to get (you)s that actually bumps the thread
>>
>>33740290
I'm not baiting, I really want a P-O-A For this

I've lurked /k/ and the rest of 4chan long enough to know genuinely JAQing off doesn't work so being a provacator and pissing on you fags will get a response.
>>
>>33740145
You don't

That's why wars aren't fought with swords anymore
>>
>>33740145
There's a reason why rushing fun-equipped soldiers with melee weapons didn't work out for natives getting colonized.
>>
>>33740877
>>33740908

So what do?
Abandon my honor?
>>
>>33740926
Grow up
>>
>>33740926
No, abandon your life.
>>
>>33740926
Honor doesn't mean jack shit in this world, when Jamal is going to tactically infiltrate your ass he won't give a damn whether you are honorabru and have a sword.
>>
Why not use both?
Didn't stop Jack Churchill from using a sword and longbow against nazis
>>
>>33740971
Jack Churchill was a badass and a fucking crazy British Commando. OP, if my calculations are correct, has an extremely high chance of not being either of those.
>>
>>33740145
Fall on it and end this stupid question
>>
>>33740954
I'D JUST CUT HIM DUH, I have a karambit on my belt loop at all times

don't be naive anon
>>
>>33740194
>I'm not fucking stupid you faggot
>but i want to try beating a gun with a sword
top jej
>>
Why not follow the way of the samurai and just fucking kill yourself? You're clearly not skilled enough to defeat them if you have to come here and ask for help. I doubt you own a well made sword. You're probably outmatched in fitness anyways, seeing as all your friends joined some sort of service that requires them to be in shape.

inb4 op brags about over paying for some cheaply made sword he bought.
>>
>>33741371
Paying?

Nigga, I fucking earned this fucking sword
>>
The Yakuza (heirs to the samurai tradition after it was dismantled in WWII) have developed the perfect methodology to defeating guns (after so many of the disgusting tools were imported by the dishonorable Chinese).

When in a gun vs sword fight, ensure there are as many potential witnesses as possible. Cowards pick a gun because they are afraid of the destruction of their lives, which is much more likely with a conviction of homicide than a few blade scars.

Therefore, as long as you keep your blade sheathed, your opponent should keep their gun holstered, allowing you to walk up casually and completely eliminate any advantages the foreign-devil's crutch provides.

When you are finally close enough, strike with your draw, (of course remembering to announce your attack first) and cut their face. Instinctively they will move their hands to cover the cut and blood in the eyes will make them unable to aim.

Simply push them down now and you have won the battle. They will now have a permanent reminder that the blade is still the ultimate weapon.
>>
>>33741583
This guy fucking gets it

Now what about one on one dueling,

Replica Scottish Dirk from ColdSteel and a Seagal Signature Katana I won in a dueling competition.

My opponent decides which he shall do batttle with
>>
>>33741908
Your opponent will either sue your mentally ill ass or shoot you and penetrate your corpse with your own sword for humiliation and to fake your seifuku that you should have done a long time ago.
>>
>>33741583
Um...as soon as the fight starts, I'm drawing and shooting you. I don't care if you have your sword out of not. Just by being there, you're acknowledging you intend to try and kill me. FUck you, I'm shooting you.
>>
>>33742597
I assume you aren't in organized crime where you would only be kicked out and humiliated for being a trigger happy liability, so enjoy being fucked over by the legal system.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.