[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/meg/ - Military Enlistment General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 42

File: 1474829731038.jpg (42KB, 344x344px) Image search: [Google]
1474829731038.jpg
42KB, 344x344px
/meg/ - Military Enlistment General

PVT Spärde Edition

>Discord
https://discord.gg/0y3eBT2ji4rHI4TM
>IRC Channel
>implying anyone uses IRC
#MEG on Freenode
If you're on mobile look up AndroIRC for the app. Any questions, ask in the thread to get you set up.

Resources:

>Armyranger.com
For Ranger info, obviously.

>http://www.sealswcc.com/
SEAL/SWCC site with videos and fitness plans and a forum

>Shadowspear.com
All around SOF website. Great info and run by former/active members of every SOF unit. Mentor program. Also has forums for international SOF.

>Professionalsoldiers.com
For all Army SF info.

>http://www.corpsman.com
For Navy Corpsman info.

>http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?115180-MARSOC-Force-Recon
This is an all-inclusive thread for MARSOC/Force Recon stuff. Good site for Marines info too.

>http://www.uscg.org
For Coast Guard info. Good site, lots of vets able to answer questions.

>www.defencejobs.gov.au/
For info on the Australian Defense Force, and how you can shitpost on the world stage.

>https://www.airwarriors.com/community/
Naval Aviator forum with info on Navy OCS as well

>Should I go nuke???
No.

Before you ask a question, check the FAQ
http://pastebin.com/Rx0nDuga

Which branch are you enlisting/enlisted/considering?
http://strawpoll.me/4671253
>>
>don't like intense physical exercise and as far as I know boot camp is more or less the same for most MOS
>want my own room and to have some time for myself and that doesn't exist in the military

I'd be interested in stuff related to computers or intel, but the aforementioned two points make me think that I might be too much of a pussy for the military. Any advice?
>>
File: chris 2.jpg (53KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
chris 2.jpg
53KB, 450x600px
>>33739007
thank christ we finally have the nuke thing in the master
>>
>>33739043
Air Force, no joke.

You have to put up with some shit during the training pipeline.
Once you're at your duty station, you'll have your own room. Contrary to popular belief, the military does give you plenty of time to yourself, being a federal job and all.
PT will not be very intense, just have to stay fit enough to pass your PT tests.

>>33739046
Something about those pants make me really uncomfortable.
>>
>>33739043

military isn't for you. If you have a degree you might try for federal law enforcement? but even that requires some physical activity
>>
>>33739043

>Military PT is hard.

Not true. Even during initial training they're just trying to get you up to minimum standards. As long as you're not fat you will be fine.

>No free time.

Also not true. I pretty much work a 9-5 with evenings and weekends to myself like anyone else. Also 30 days of paid leave a year and a bunch of holidays

If you want your own room ASAP, be married or join a branch that lets you get your own place at E-4.
>>
>>33739043
>don't like intense physical exercise
Why would you even consider joining, then?

> I know boot camp is more or less the same for most MOS

Boot/basic is only a few months within a years long career. I don't know what the fuck it is with you faggots and hyperfocusing on a short as fuck training period and thinking it represents your whole time in.

If the idea of boot/basic scares you though, yes, you are a pussy.

>want my own room and to have some time for myself and that doesn't exist in the military

Literally why do you want to be in the military?
>>
File: IMG_3306.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3306.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
What's always great about these threads, is that they use memes to steer people towards laying down their lives exclusively for the benefit of multinational corporation's profits from the United States' military ventures- these being totally divorced from any concept of protecting the people of said United States.

But thank you for your service
>>
>>33739085

>is that they use memes to steer people towards laying down their lives exclusively for the benefit of multinational corporation's profits from the United States' military ventures

You've got it all backwards, famalamadingdong. Nobody gives a shit what their military service is going for anyone else in 2017. People join because it benefits them, and it *does* benefit them because modern military pay/bennies are pretty goood and the risks are very low.
>>
>>33739085

>it's the edge kid who never took an international relations class but pontificates on pseudo-intellectual topics
>nobody can tell if he's a Libertarian or a Marxist, and he's not saying
>>
>>33739103
>hey have you ever considered that the profit motive of military contractors, energy conglomerates and international banks plays a primary role in the United States policy of aggressive warfare toward lesser nations?
FUCKIN EDGELORD
>>
>>33739115

Have you ever considered that PMCs, energy conglomerates, and international banks are pieces on a chessboard of state and non-state actors where the dominant game strategy is national interest?

You know who Metternich was without googling him?
>>
File: 1474254533493.jpg (840KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1474254533493.jpg
840KB, 1280x1920px
How difficult is it to make it into the rangers? I've been wanting to join the military, specifically the army, for around a year now, I'm just waiting until I finish college and get my degree. A few of my friends got ranger contracts before even going to boot camp, and they all say i would get one too. They're convinced i would get a 99 on the asvab, and i can already get a 300 on the pt test.

Would graduating from college and having a degree make me look any better, even if the degree has nothing to do with the army? and if it helps do they look at your GPA? i hate school so my gpa sucks. I really want to become a ranger, but how difficult/competitive is it? Are there any fitness standards they look at? sorry if my question seems ignorant or would be better asked at the recruiter's office, i don't know a ton about the recruiting process.
>>
>>33739137
>national interests
this is a double talk phrase that always equates to corporate profits, inb4 you tell me the wealth will trickle down.
>>
>>33739149

What you want is an Option 40 contract, it's a pipeline training contract that guarantees you a shot at making it into the Ranger regiment immediately following your secondary training.

>Would graduating from college and having a degree make me look any better, even if the degree has nothing to do with the army? and if it helps do they look at your GPA?

GPA/college doesn't matter at all for getting an Option 40 enlistment contract. Having your degree will allow you to come in with a little extra rank and will make promotions easier later on down the line, but they don't look at it at all when determining whether you're eligible for Option 40.
>>
File: 1490151863186.png (79KB, 563x517px) Image search: [Google]
1490151863186.png
79KB, 563x517px
Should I shave my asshole and pubes for when I go to meps or are they used to seeing hairy private parts
>>
>>33739162

>MFW I went balls-deep for the military industrial complex by joining the military.

>MFW I now have a cushy $140k/yr contract gig at the age of 25.

Corporate profits are my profits, m8.
>>
>>33739171
how does one get an option 40 contract?
>>
>>33739162

>double talk phrase that always equates to corporate profits

Not always, but corporations are typically owned by the power elite who are in a position to cash in on national interest no matter what it happens to be. There ARE quite a number of malignant actors within the power elite who DO behave as you suggest, but they are not the rule as to their behavior, just an unfortunate faction.
>>
>>33739180
>Dude don't you understand that when a bomb lands on a brown person I make MONEY? You gotta get in on this shit
>>
File: 1478630479974.jpg (392KB, 1090x1127px) Image search: [Google]
1478630479974.jpg
392KB, 1090x1127px
Continued from previous thread
>>33732380
I'm certain that I want to join the military, but I'm not sure at all what to get into. Air Force is interesting to me because I scored an 88 on the EST and I want to be able to get a job and family and house at some point in life. Can any Anons direct me towards some good MOSs? For the record I am already decently fit so physical requirements aren't a problem. And I guess I'm not dead set on air force either if there's something more lucrative somewhere else.

This is a big decision lads!
>>
>>33739198

Ask your recruiter for it. Option 40 can be attached to any MOS contract that regiment accepts. For some reason a lot of people think it's an infantry contract, but in reality you can get stuff like option 40 intelligence analysts, truck drivers, HR clerks, or even cooks.
>>
>>33739213

In the Air Force it's an AFSC.

>Lucrative

Most any Intelligence or Air Traffic Control job sets you up to make money in the private sector.

>Don't want to be a desk jockey

JTAC gives you some ATC certifications and you can probably complete the rest while you're in.
>>
File: air force man.png (667KB, 885x539px) Image search: [Google]
air force man.png
667KB, 885x539px
Which branch has the best aesthetics and why is it the Air Force?
>>
>>33739222
is it more difficult to get it as infantry? i plan on going into the infantry, which is 11b right?
>>
>>33739238

Everyone but the Coast Guard, Navy, and the Marines have inexplicably shitty dress uniforms.
>>
>>33739241

Depends on what regiment needs at the time. Generally 11X Option 40 is one of the easier Opt. 40 contracts to get, but it depends.
>>
File: air force body shape.png (77KB, 170x213px) Image search: [Google]
air force body shape.png
77KB, 170x213px
I want to work with lots of sassy blacks. Which branch should I choose and which job within that branch should I go for?

I want my job to be as irrelevant as possible.
>>
>>33739256

Join Army finance.
>>
>>33739251
thanks for the help and replies, it will give me a better idea of what to ask going into the recruiter. Do you know anything about the physical requirements to get into the regiment? I would imagine they are a lot tougher than regular infantry
>>
>>33739291

The on-paper physical requirements are just being able to pass the regular Army fitness standards. The actual requirement is passing the ranger's selection program, RASP. What exactly they do in RASP varies cycle to cycle but is going to be fairly strenuous unless you're in great shape.
>>
>>33739256
>want to work with lots of sassy blacks.
Dear God, why?
>>
>>33739339

Because anon is just trying to meme on the Air Force like he does in every /MEG/.
>>
>>33739256
Probably Army. Go in with next to no real qualifications and ask to do nothing in particular.

You'll end up somewhere riding the waves of mediocrity with the rest of folks that didn't sign on for anything other than to be part of the Army.

And thanks to the term "Army" and "Soldier" and all the ads they run being all anyone associates with the military, every sassy black bitch that wants to "better themselves" or some shit like that usually comes in with no idea of what military life entails and ends up in a nondescript somewhere. A place you too can be by going wherever they want you to be.
>>
So I'm going to do ASVAB for USAF soon, and I have 5 jobs in particular that I am willing to sit and wait for, I'm wondering just how lucrative the skills are for post military jobs. They are as follows
>Space systems operations
>Signals intelligence analyst
>Geospatial intelligence
>Fusion analyst
>Cyber systems operations
If anyone has any information or input on them at all please feel free
>>
>>33739179
I also need someone to answer this question, I don't want to give the doctors PTSD.
>>
>>33739162
>>33739180

Kek. I love it when people come to /meg/ trying to tell everyone they're just pawns.

We get it, it says so in the enlistment contract Guess what? You're a pawn of your boss in every other job too. At least we know this one is more fun and pays better.
>>
Tell me about Civil Affairs (38B) and PSYOP (37F).
Are these good MOS?
>>
>>33739497

They're good, but not initial entry jobs.
>>
>>33739334
how strenuous are we talking here? I'd like to get a ballpark estimate of what it might be like
>>
File: air force madea.jpg (3MB, 2784x1848px) Image search: [Google]
air force madea.jpg
3MB, 2784x1848px
Which AFS says "DAYUM" the most?

Which AFS spends the highest percentage of their time thinking about holiday parties, the Air Force ball, and fundraising events instead of their actual job?

I want to be a part of that team. What do I need to do?
>>
>>33739064
You aren't going to be a federal agent without having a degree, military, and experience in law enforcement. Ask me how I know.
>>
>>33739585
>how
Because 90% of /k/ is the ATF?
>>
>>33739149
As with every other single job in the military that relates to infantry, all that matters is the ability to perform PT and endure a certain measure of misery. Everything else is secondary.
>>
>>33739593
I have a master's with a 3.6 GPA and have been getting my applications referred only be to locked out of hiring in lieu of veterans. Currently enlisting in the Army as 31D because it's the only way.

>agency says "we are accepting/looking at first 5000 applications
>will consider veterans first
>20,000 veterans apply
>thanks anyway non-vets

Wasn't always like this. FCIP existed to let non-vets be interns for 2 years to get a job in federal law enforcement or other fields. Obama did away with in via executive order in 2010. I guess that was fair? I don't know but I'm joining up because of it.
>>
>>33739334
Former Batt boy here, what was your RIP/RASP class date? What Co./Bn?
>>
>>33739533
What's the hardest thing youve ever done physically speaking, Anon?
>>
>>33739082
>>33739073
>>33739064
>>33739058
I was asking about a MOS that would fit what I'm talking about. It's not that I don't want to exercise during boot camp, but I don't want physical exercise to be a big part of my work.
Same thing for the free time issue, I don't mind living with others during basic, it's just that I don't want to spend years living in barracks.
>>
>>33739670
I ran 10 miles in under an hour multiple times in a race and i've hiked 23 miles of very steep, hilly terrain in the summer a few times as well. I should mention i enjoyed both of those things, i love to run and hike
>>
>>33739681
Unless you have rank, are qualified to carry a firearm 24/7 as part of your MOS, or marry a stripper prepare to live in the barracks with 18 year old shitheats
>>
>>33739700
Ok. I would never ask you to run that pace. You will be asked to run no slower than 7min miles continuously for up to 12miles. Most guys will be around 6min pace. Fail to meet the standard and youll be rfs'd. The faster guys are former collegiate and high school standouts. Peter Kassig ran 5:30s all day, everyday, nonstop. He was fast. Rucking will be initally at a 12mile, 3hour pace. In Regt thatll mean +60lbs and often enough 80-100lbs. The pace will be demandingly quicker, 12-13min mile. Thatll be multiple times a week. Youll do these things often in Regt and with little sleep. In RASP youll do them daily with little food, less sleep and be expected to recover regardless. Youll eat a ton in Regt if you choose to.
>>
>>33739837
that sounds pretty tough but not impossible. how do guys get in shape for that beforehand?
>>
>>33739854
Run every day. Ruck as often as possible. Also work on explosive strength amd compound movements. Gym Jones and Stu Smith are a good place to start.

Rucking will hurt as it wont be "hiking". Itll be jogging for the set distance with an uncomfortably heavy load. Your joints will be what tell you to stop. Your standards outside of RASP and RS will be faster than what you will be capable of within those courses. You will find 15miles within RASP will be infinitely harder than 25 miles outside. Figure out how to continue despite things like shin splints, dehydration, etc. It is better to collapse and be unconscious than it is to quit.

Have you been in a collegiate or Professional athletic program, Anon? That'll be similar to what you find in Ranger Regt these days. It used to be strictly running and rucking. It is way more professional today.
>>
File: 1457895640432.png (185KB, 405x532px) Image search: [Google]
1457895640432.png
185KB, 405x532px
Going to my AF recruiter in the morning before work.

How long does the initial talk take? 30 min?

I just hope theyre open, all the google reviews of the AF Recruiting offices in the Dallas/Fort-Worth area say that they're never open and never resond to calls/emails.
>>
>>33740190
>they're never open and never resond to calls/emails.
pretty much every AF recruiter in the country
>>
>>33736222
This is from the last thread in case that anon is still here:
>college has turned out to be people who didn't do what they wanted to do in high school doing whatever they want and not growing up

Why yes, that is part of the traditional college experience. Getting to try new things, hang out with new people, sometimes fuck those new people etc. This doesn't mean that your peers aren't "growing up" and less than you think you are.

>my classes feel like a sham since the professors barely teach

This certainly can be an issue with certain professors who are primarily research faculty and teach as little as possible to keep their position. But it's certainly not widespread in my experience.

>and they;re their to get their masters

You can't teach at the college level without a masters and professors who are actually considered faculty have doctorates. You're possibly thinking of Graduate Teaching Assistants which ties into the first issue.

And degree level doesn't necessarily guarantee a different level of quality. One of the best classes I have taken was taught by the chair for a MENA fellowship program who only had his Master's. But he also had extensive business and political experience in MENA.
>>
>>33739648
>I have a master's with a 3.6 GPA and have been getting my applications referred only be to locked out of hiring in lieu of veterans.

What is your degree program?

>inb4 criminal justice

Also I think you're exhibiting a little confirmation bias here. There could be plenty of other factors that lead to someone else getting hired over you.

Someone who is a veteran with a degree has more experience, and possibly experience that is directly applicable to federal LE. It's also possible they had a critical language (or a non critical language that is very rare) etc.
>>
I'm looking to join up in my country's military (UK). Any armyfags got any tips on what I should join? Infantry/Marines/Armoured? other tips would help.
>>
>>33740387
You are assuming government agencies hire like civilian employers. They don't. Most agencies have a checklist in terms of who they consider, and almost all 1811 positions have to consider veterans before they get to non-veterans and there are so few positions and so many applicants that never happens.

It gets even worse for some. USMS only considered disabled veterans during last open hiring.

You can turn it around on me, make it personal, say I don't know what I'm talking about, idc. Like I said I'm joining the service pretty much doing 1811 work so I don't really care. I'm doing something about it
>>
>>33740446

>Doesn't respond about degree program.

Criminal Justice confirmed.
>>
>>33739450
Bump for this
>>
>>33739558
You know the fucking answer:

Personnel.
Open 9-3 M-F. lunch from 11-1, closed every other Thursday for "Training".
Just learn how to fill out a few forms and operate the ID maker, and you're good to go!

Oh yeah, PT waiver is mandatory, we don't want to give the impression the we are capable of doing any work.
>>
>>33739450
>>33740529

Cyber Ops will get you a job the easiest. The marketability of Fusion Analyst really depends on what you do during your career. GEOINT/SIGINT/Space are great fields to be in, but very few organizations do them, so it locks you down to bouncing between a few employers on the outside.

Realistically, whichever one you're passionate about will yield the best results on the outside. If you enjoy it and get good at it, any of those fields can carry a career.
>>
File: scotty_rev.jpg (27KB, 520x245px) Image search: [Google]
scotty_rev.jpg
27KB, 520x245px
>>33739238
>not joining the branch with Scotty Kilmer
>>
>>33740526
Actually it's not, I didn't answer because I could lie about anything on here so what would be the point?

Also, you really going to try to talk down to someone for having a master's degree? What have you done in your life faggot, besides jerking off on a biscuit?
>>
>>33739681
Join the AF, go for a cyber or intel job.
Least amount of PT, most use of your noggin.

If you have at least 45 college credits, you come in as E-3, which means you'll be out of the dorms at max 28 months from your date of enlistment.
>>
The army used to be aesthetic before they switched the green uniform with the ugly blue one
>>
This might sound stupid, but do officers go to boot camp? Also any tipa on improving mile time? I've lost a tone of weight but I'm still slow as snails. I do 3mi 5times a week since I'm neet mode.
>>
>>33740826
Meant for
>>33739244
>>
>>33739473
Most doctors at meps have probably fought in nam
>>
>tfw too much of a pussy for combat arms
>>
File: IMG_7525.jpg (72KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7525.jpg
72KB, 640x480px
So guys I got a lip tattoo at 18 and had it "all most entirely" removed years before meeting with a recruiter. I didn't think to mention it when asked because I thought they meant visible tattoos, until I read more about MEPS online last night. I have a scheduled MEPS date coming up.

Obviously, I'm not going to try and hide it, I'm going to go to my recruiter tomorrow to discuss my error. My question is, is this a big deal? Did I screw myself and my career? Did I waste my recruiters time or cause him extra hassle?

Here's a pic of whats left of it. In real life it looks even less significant, like 3 light dots, it could be confused with a vein or birthmark. Once again I'm not going to try to hide it.
>>
How ridiculously hard is it to be AFSO? Should a person just getting into the AF have been a star athlete beforehand? What's the easiest of the 6 options? Bomb squad?
>>
>>33741016
I meant to say AF SF
>>
>>33740956
>tattoos inside your mouth
why is this even a thing?
>>
I'm back y'all, bored army Drill Sergeant stuck on CQ duty here, AMA. I'll awnser what I can
>>
>>33740956
Don't say anything, they won't see it and even if they did say it's just a vein or birth mark. You're fine. Just don't say anything.
>>
>>33740571
>The marketability of Fusion Analyst really depends on what you do during your career.

It also depends on a civilian education more often than not. Having a grasp of the actual history of a topic can contribute greatly to conducting predictive analysis on that topic.
>>
>>33740446
>You are assuming government agencies hire like civilian employers.

Nigger I've literally talked to and interacted with recruiters, analysts, operations officers, and managers from FBI, CIA, DIA, DoE INR, DoS INR, DHS etc.

They are looking for people who bring something to the mission. Being your bog standard traditional student with a CJ degree isn't that.

Being the Russian language major with semi fluency in Hungarian does. Being the history major who conducted undergrad research and was published in an undergrad journal does. Being a foreign studies major with study abroad experience does. Being a STEM major with undergrad research experience does. Having an interesting work history outside of the military can bring something to the mission. Now add veteran status to those and it doesn't change how useful they can be.

But you're focusing on the veteran status and missing that they will hire those who they see as bringing something to the table. You just didn't bring anything to the table.

>>33740633
>Also, you really going to try to talk down to someone for having a master's degree?

What were your degree programs?

Not that anon but I have intel experience, I'm doing undergrad research that ends this summer and I'm moving on to a decently known public policy graduate program that has a language requirement and a no shit real world capstone program that involves working for government agencies and NGOs like DoS, USAID, DIA etc. On top of that I'm involved in extra curriculars in my undergrad (including some in a leadership role) that are both in and outside of my major. I attend (and sometimes volunteer to work with) speaking events related to foreign policy, international politics, and the intelligence community and network with people formally and informally.

As Wu Tang Financial says "You gotta diversify yo self nigga!"
>>
>>33740841
>This might sound stupid, but do officers go to boot camp?
If you go to OCS on active duty the answer is yes. Then you get your E5 pinned on and go to OCS. At least that's my experience in going through basic with someone on an OCS contract.

For ROTC and service academies the 4 years of college are considered your basic training.
>>
>>33741156
What's your opinion on the difference in boot camp between AF and Army?

Like, for example, my buddy was on Facebook multiple times during OSUT, but in AF BMT that shit is totally not allowed.

Conversely, we didn't really get smoked in BMT but from what I hear, it happens all the time in Army boot camp.

In AF BMT we got inspected on our uniforms being in pristine shape, apparently in OSUT guys were walking around with holes in their uniforms.

Basically, from a TI's/DS's perspective, what do you see as the pros/cons of either training method? Also, do trainees smell as bad as I remember?
>>
>>33741156
How do you handle privates with fucked up hard to pronounce names?

Do you start immediately with 2 mile runs, or do you gradually build up distance over the cycle?

What's the shark attack really like?
>>
How hard would it be for me to become a recon marine?
>>
GWOT surge era EOD guy to answer questions. I was answering a couple last thread right before it autosaged.
>>
>>33741639
What branch?

How hard was the school? One of my co-workers failed out, he's not really bright, always wondered if that was why.
>>
>>33741588

Train up as a civilian. Go in on a UZ contract. Boom.
>>
>>33741657
Army.

School was long, and there were a lot of opportunities to fail. It's very easy to overlook a small detail which can cause you to instan-fail on a test.

The course frontloads a live demolition portion which causes a surprising number of people to voluntarily drop or to turn into a bundle of nerves when they start having to handle live explosives. Early on there is also a .50 caliber tool test which may have been the single most autisically precise moment in the whole course.
>>
>>33741425
AF boot is 6 weeks long as opposed to basic's 10 and then an extra 4-7 weeks of OSUT if your combat arms. Army basic is a lot more physical and enduring the elements than AF. I don't know too much about AF BMT but the physical standards, although decreased exponentially in the most recent years, are much tougher in Army. We focus a lot on recruits learning to endure the elements and the hardest part for a lot of recruits is sitting in the foxhole or standing in formation all night/day long without any warm weather or rain gear. Privates fucking stink. Like really fucking stink.
>>
>>33741588
Recon is only for god tier swimmers.
>>
>>33741534
Probably get a nickname the first time we say your name. If your ugly you'll probably just get called weirdo the duration of basic.

For running we do something called an AGR, Ability Group Run. During the 1-1-1 We place you in A B or C group with A being the fastest based on your 1 mile time. C group is pretty much reserved for females or weak pussy shit males. We usually run Mon, wed and Fri. If your worried about your run don't, most people shave anywhere from 1 to 4 mins off their 2 mile time depending on how hard you push yourself. Running is all mental.

The shark attack is also all mental. Just don't drop your bags when you get off the bus and we won't even notice you. That whole day is nonstop running place to place and will be a real wake up call if youre not properly prepared.
>>
File: air force quality.png (352KB, 372x484px) Image search: [Google]
air force quality.png
352KB, 372x484px
>>33741779
Air Force BMT is built around folding clothes to display attention to detail. The PT is lax which is why so many pear shaped dudes graduate.

Which explains why the Air Force BMT personnel had so much time to bullshit and end up starting congressional investigations doing stupid shit all the time.
>>
>>33741895

>this salty faggot has literally spent all day bitching about the Air Force
>>
>>33741314
>Nigger I've literally talked to and interacted with recruiters, analysts, operations officers, and managers from FBI, CIA, DIA, DoE INR, DoS INR, DHS etc.
>They are looking for people who bring something to the mission. Being your bog standard traditional student with a CJ degree isn't that.

Holy fucking shit, I've doubt you've done anything outside of shitposting on /k/ since you have absolutely no reading interpretation.

I never said they weren't. Yeah, no fucking shit. I'm going into Army CID precisely to get experience.

All I fucking said was, and it is entirely true no matter what the fuck you think, is that for a lot of federal jobs, and this is 100% the case with federal law enforcement, HR will NOT even look at resumes that don't claim veteran status. The fact that you are going to sit there and argue that point, or whatever the fuck you are doing, is laughable.
>>
>>33740826
The army and air force basically wear suits.
>>
>>33741694
Yeah, I can only imagine the incredible attention to detail required for that job. What's this tool test?
They washed him out from EOD, into enterprise cyber ops with me, I'm guessing to make use of the TS clearance.

>>33741779
So Army boot camp is really about physical conditioning and preparing privates to endure adverse conditions for extended periods of time, I also know you guys get a lot of weapon time. We literally had 2 hours with an M16A2.

AF BMT is really focused on attention to detail. Like white glove inspections of your area in the bay, everything has to be perfectly folded and aligned.
For example, literally all the beds in the bay have to be at perfect angles and in line, clothes in your locker prepared, hung, and spaced a certain way, free of any strings.
All the chrome polished in the bathroom, dayroom 100% lint and dust free, etc etc.
Hours upon hours spent every week perfecting marching.

Makes sense, I guess, since in the AF you're more likely to have to follow a T.O. fixing a plane or nuke with absolute precision, than roll in mud for 3 days.

Anyways, I've got a lot of respect for you guys. Running boot camp / BMT isn't an easy task.

>>33741895
Jesus dude, do you do anything besides bitch about the AF? I seriously doubt you're even in the military.

It's not built around folding clothes, that's simply a part of it.
The pear shaped Airmen you see have been on waivers for months, I've yet to see a fat trainee out of boot camp.
Also the MTIs were literally raping trainees, not bullshitting.
>>
>>33741930
>Holy fucking shit, I've doubt you've done anything outside of shitposting on /k/ since you have absolutely no reading interpretation.
>reading interpretation

The word you're looking for is comprehension. And I pretty clearly understood your post. You're whining about not being hired and you're fixating on veteran status rather than the very likely probability that those hired ahead of you just had better resumes.

>The fact that you are going to sit there and argue that point, or whatever the fuck you are doing, is laughable.

Because I talk to people hired at the federal level who don't have military backgrounds. And I talk to recruiters who say exactly what they're looking for.

Let me guess what your path was, and please let me know if I'm wrong:

>graduate high school
>get into undergrad program at a state school, probably criminal justice
>realize you have no skills and there are hundreds of thousands of criminal justice majors and no one is hiring you
>go to grad school in a criminal justice or "homeland security" program that talks about getting you hired
>didn't do any study abroad, didn't travel, didn't pick up a language, didn't do extra curricular activities, didn't do anything interesting but go to class and then pull your pud
>put in an application to FBI, don't get hired
>"WELL FUCK THESE FUCKING VETERANS ARE ALL GETTING HIRED BECAUSE THEY'RE GETTING SPECIAL TREATMENT AND THERE'S NOTHING I COULD HAVE DONE TO MAKE MY RESUME BETTER OR MAKE ME A BETTER CANDIDATE"
>>
>>33741946
>Yeah, I can only imagine the incredible attention to detail required for that job. What's this tool test?

Without getting into unnecessary detail, it's a test that requires selecting an appropriate projectile set for a piece of ordnance you are presented with, assembling the tool correctly, placing it, and firing it at the ordnance.

When it came to placing the tool, the amount of slack you were given was literally millimeters. This is assuming you selected the correct angle to place the tool for your given scenario.

Some of the autism could also come from setting the tool up in the proper order and obeying the overly autistic safety precautions. People have done something minor (missing a safety step or mixing two steps up) that caused an instant failure in the test in the first 5 minutes, but the instructor will not say anything and allow them to go through the entire test, only at the very end revealing all their work was for nothing.
>>
>>33742009
>eople have done something minor (missing a safety step or mixing two steps up) that caused an instant failure in the test in the first 5 minutes, but the instructor will not say anything and allow them to go through the entire test, only at the very end revealing all their work was for nothing.

Maximum reeeee.

And that would wash you out? If you wash out, do you owe that signing bonus money back?
>>
>>33742023
not him, but you only get your signing bonus at your first duty station.
>>
File: 1478758835945.jpg (61KB, 480x400px) Image search: [Google]
1478758835945.jpg
61KB, 480x400px
>>33741016
Bump
How hard really is Air Force Special Forces to get into? My recruiter told me 70% drop out during the pipeline
>>
>>33741989
Here's a neat little graph for you RE veterans employed by different federal organs.

https://www.vetshq.com/federal-government-statistics/
>>
>>33741946
We really only spend the first 2 weeks or red phase making the privates clean everything until their knuckles bleed. After that as long as beds are made and theres not dirt or grime the cleaning becomes more lax as they really dont spend any time in the bays except for sleeping. And we wake them up during the ungodly hours of the night just to piss them off so we don't make them stay up any later than necessary to clean.
>>
File: air force security guard.jpg (41KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
air force security guard.jpg
41KB, 600x400px
>>33742044
>special forces
There is no such thing as AIr Force Special Forces. When Air Force personnel say Air Force SF, they mean Security Forces. Which are gate guards.

Pic related is Air Force SF.
>>
File: 1484249598399.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1484249598399.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
>>33742061
>>
>>33742023
You usually get a retest chance. It is a little bit elastic though, with instructors having some input. I've seen some people get stretched to get an extra, extra chance if the instructors had a lot of faith in them. Some dudes (not on this test, but on later practical tests) failed so badly on the first try they were kicked out immediately. Usually you got the sense they freaked out due to frustration and lost their level heads during the test.

You don't get the sign-on money until you actually make it through the course. Guys who failed got a big fat $0 bonus.
>>
>>33742044

You mean AFSOC as in CCT/PJ/SOWT? The attrition rate is more like 85-90%.

Also never call them Special forces. Special Forces are Special Operations Forces, but most Special Operations Forces are not Special Forces.
>>
>>33742077
Special Forces is specifically Army Green Berets.

Air Force SF is Security Forces, which are gate guards.

Air Force special operators are guys like PJs and CCTs, but those are not SF, which as mentioned is a specific title.
>>
>>33742077
How is it bait? There is no such thing as Air Force Special Forces. There are AFSCs that are a part of AFSOC but the only branch that has Special Forces is the Army.
>>
>>33742080
>Guys who failed got a big fat $0 bonus.

I know that feel. Imaging how I felt when I got to tech school and my Nat. Guard classmates told me they got a $40k signing bonus for my job...
Being active does have its own perks though.
>>
>>33742096
>>33742106
It was very clear that the poster and recruiter were talking about the same thing, since the AF has special ops and security forces does not have a 75% washout rate. Either way, when someone says Air Force special forces, it's obvious they're not talking about the mall cops.

It would be like me autisming at someone because they called me a system "technician" and not an "operator".
>>
How /fit/ will I be after Navy bootcamp
>>
>>33742144

If he's going into the military he's going to have to learn acronyms whether he wants to or not.
>>
>>33742144
Because "SF" is a specific title for a specific job. If somebody is talking about AFSOC, they need to use the job titles for AFSOC.

It's like signing up for USAF SF and calling it Air Force infantry, because "close enough, right?".
>>
>>33742153

Fit to gain thirty pounds when you're on a ship all day eating nutrient rich rations and sitting around.
>>
>>33742144
It's not autism when it's clear the group that gets the title "Special Forces" is the Army Special Forces. If he wants to look like an idiot in front of other servicemen, then by all means he should ignore the "autism"
>>
>>33741989
>Because I talk to people hired at the federal level who don't have military backgrounds. And I talk to recruiters who say exactly what they're looking for.

You don't talk to anybody you fucking basement dwelling autist. If you had the slightest idea what 1811 series is (feel free to Google it), which by the way is the ONLY thing I've been referring to, not the tens-of-thousands of useless analysts and government employees that Trump just slapped with a hiring freeze, you'd know that per E/O 13562 veterans must be the first considered for 1811 series. If you know anybody hired into 1811 in the last 7 years who was a non-vet it was lateral.

So do all these g-men you regularly converse with go away when your mother gives you your lunch laced with your medication?
>>
>>33742164
Nobody said "SF" until that dude with the pic of the SecFo chimed in.

The OP said "AFSO" and Special Forces
>>
>>33742192

Go upthread. Follow the branching comment replies.
>>
>>33742192
>Air Force in charge of reading comprehension

You see /k/, you have to speak to them in a way that they understand. You say "AY YO HOL UP, DEY AINT NO SPESHUL FOCES, HOMEY".
>>
File: 00-Guerreiro.jpg (40KB, 475x318px) Image search: [Google]
00-Guerreiro.jpg
40KB, 475x318px
Going to join the Brazilian Army as a Infantry. Third-Sargent. Wish me luck
>>
>>33742089
Oh okay, special operations forces then.
Why 90%? I want to work as a SERE but I have no idea what I'm getting myself into
>>
>>33742285

Because in Indoc, where most of the dropout happens, they play games with people's willpower. They select the top physical candidates then push them until 90% of people will and do quit. The ones that keep going get to continue the pipeline, and most of them make it through tech school.

>SERE

Mostly you're training SOF, Intel, and Pilots in SERE.
>>
>>33742188
That was rude, I apologize. Agree to disagree. Best of luck to you sir
>>
>>33742188

Wow anon, have you considered that maybe you can't get hired for a federal cop job because you're prone to angry antisocial outbursts and shitting all over coworkers?

Shit personality. Cannot work with team. Do not hire.
>>
>>33742448
It's actually a requirement. It's called having a commanding presence.
>>
>>33742485

>Being a douchey asshole is a desirable trait.

Oh, so you got the job then?

Oh no, you didn't?

Psst, it's because you're a douchebag and everyone can tell.
>>
>>33742505
What job? I'm going in the service. Ya'll so quick to be a argumentative douche you had no idea what you were arguing about the entire time.
>>
How hard would it be to go from enlisted intel weenie to fighter pilot within the Air Guard?

How hard would it be to go from enlisted intel weenie in the Guard to active fighter pilot or do the same, but enlist as active in the first place?
>>
>>33742323
Good to know. I'm really just getting started looking into the military. I'm almost 22, fit, and need to do something with my life and need to escape my crazy gf.

I've talked to Marines, Army, and Air Force but I really don't know what to do. I need to make something of myself, I'm a smart lad too, so I'm trying hard not to make the wrong choice here.
>>
>>33742621

I was born a rich kid, and am a successful writer. I turn 27 this year and need shit to do with my life, so I'm going on one last adventure in the military before I settle down to responsibility.
>>
>>33742607
>What job? I'm going in the service. Ya'll so quick to be a argumentative douche you had no idea what you were arguing about the entire time.

Actually I know exactly what you're talking about. You're also arguing with multiple anons here.

>>33742188
>You don't talk to anybody you fucking basement dwelling autist.

If that makes you feel better about yourself. While you're waiting on your CID accessions packet I'll be further developing my resume and not blaming other people for me not getting hired.

Your defensiveness and lack of direct response to my assessment of you (though I did forget that you were the guy who tried to get through OCS) tells me I was right.

But you shouldn't take that as an insult. Instead you need to start building your resume up broheim. I want you to be successful if you're going to bring something to the mission. But you need to find things that will make you valuable. Whining about how you didn't get hired and it's some other person's fault isn't that thing.
>>
>>33742716
I was never whining about anything or blaming anybody. I was stating a fact about the hiring processes for 1811 and you decided to argue it. You are still wrong btw. Good day.
>>
>>33742748
>You are still wrong btw.
If that's what you want to believe.

I'm sorry you fell for the CJ meme but don't let it fuck up your mindset like it appears to have done.
>>
>>33740571
What if I were a really kickass fusion analyst? What would my prospects be like after getting my degree?
>>
>>33742789

"I'm really good at my job" doesn't mean anything, that's generic stuff you'll find on every resume. Specific analytical experience would be working with certain agencies, certain projects, or certain areas of the world. Also being good with specific systems, software, and other tools.

The upside is that the general analysis fusion analysts do is applicable to all sorts of stuff outside just the IC.
>>
>>33742781
You don't know any 1811's hired after 2010 who aren't vets or laterals. End of story.
>>
>>33742830
All I see when I read your posts is

>WAHHH THE MEAN SOLDIERS GOT HIRED AND I DIDN'T WAHHH

You'll fit right in with MPs.
>>
>>33742711
Don't say either of those two things during your training or really ever again. You'll come off as a pretentious douche even if it's true. Stay humble and never talk about how successful you are or were as a civilian. The "I'm just looking for an adventure" people are the worst. I can relate with what your saying because I was similar so I'm not just trying to be a dick. I'm saying this in your best interest.
>>
>>33742860

Oh, I get it. Social dynamics mean painting a target on yourself if you tell people certain things.
>>
>>33741989
>I talk to recruiters who know exactly what they're looking for
What do they say and how do I get in touch with some?
>>
>>33742852
Ah, it all makes sense now. What did they bust you for, kiddie porn?
>>
>>33742872

>I understand social dynamics. You can tell because I openly narrate my understanding of them thereby demonstrating my self-awareness and total lack of autism!

Stop.
>>
>>33742823
>Specific analytical experience would be working with certain agencies, certain projects, or certain areas of the world.

This.

Even more important than actually having the experience is being able to explain why that experience is important and what you learned from it.

>The upside is that the general analysis fusion analysts do is applicable to all sorts of stuff outside just the IC.

Also this. If you can conduct predictive analysis and you're a SME on relevant subjects (something you can easily make yourself into even without institutional access, Google scholar is right there, but it requires work) then you're golden.

You also need to be able to make people like you. That requires actually being personable and being able to read people, and being able to read a room.
>>
>>33742879
>What do they say and how do I get in touch with some?

It depends on the specific position. In general strong analytic writing skills, able to communicate clearly, and a four year degree. When you start talking about operations, for example, then they start to evaluate if you have the "operations mindset".

Probably even more important than all of those is knowledge of what the job you want actually entails. If you send a cover letter with your application that reads "well uh I don't know what the job is but I'm a fast leaner durr" it's going right in the trash can.

As far as getting in touch if you aren't involved with the IC on the academic side (agencies have really good outreach for the most part) you can go to job fairs.

But it's not like enlistment. You don't go in person to a recruiter and they take you to CIA's version of MEPS. Everything is done online now, which is why your cover letter (emphasized heavily by the recruiters I've talked to) and resume need to be strong. If you don't have military experience or experience in the private sector and you're applying right out of college then your cover letter needs to be even stronger.

>>33742891
>Ah, it all makes sense now. What did they bust you for, kiddie porn?

Nope. Never had problems with the PoPo while I was in. In fact I've never had a problem with civilian police either.

>>33742872
More so that TRADOC is the literal embodiment of the "Bucket of Crabs" phenomena. Once you get to the real world most everyone becomes normal again. But while you're in TRADOC everyone will try to drag you down if they see you trying to put yourself above them. Talking about how you were a successful writer before you enlisted is one of those things that will be seen as you trying to raise yourself up.
>>
File: bear grylls is a racist.jpg (24KB, 516x549px) Image search: [Google]
bear grylls is a racist.jpg
24KB, 516x549px
Why are British SOF so racist?

SAS is doing tasteless Asian impressions.
>>
>>33742823
What if I already have the diverse set of knowledge, experiences, and actually understand them beyond a superficial level, with military experience or a degree? Will that help me or do I need to have been a part of standout projects too?

>Stuff outside the IC
Like what?
>>
Does my recruiting office know nothing about commissioning, or is the information really that hard to procure? I'm going to my physical this Wednesday and am supposed to have my officer board in July (graduating from college right after this). I keep asking them questions like "When is the next OCS class?" and they either say "I'm not sure, I'll look into that for you" or "Not sure yet, we'll know a little further down the line." I figured soldiers would have a little more of a get-up-and-go attitude.
>>
>>33743058
>Like what?

Foreign and domestic policy think tanks are one area.
>>
>>33743058

>Like what?

The stuff fusion analysts do is pretty much the core of most white collar work. The ability to bring together several sources of information, give them context and formatting, derive additional meaning, and then disseminate that information where it needs to go is an extremely portable skill. You can take that to finance, business analytics, political analysis, pharma, security, anywhere really. Even Disney hires former intel analysts.

The problem is that people think this is what you'll be trained on in the military, which isn't at all the case. What you get in the military is the opportunity to hone these analytical skills in real situations.
>>
>>33743228
>The problem is that people think this is what you'll be trained on in the military, which isn't at all the case. What you get in the military is the opportunity to hone these analytical skills in real situations.

Jesus fuckin Christ this. I've probably posted it in each of the last three or four MEG threads but the school house is garbage for creating great analysts. There are things I still retain that can be very important (IPB and map reading for example) but it's not enough time to develop all of the skills that I think would make a great analyst. All things that can be taught. I don't really agree with the idea that analysis is an art more than a science and I don't exactly agree with Cindy Storer that good story tellers are inherently good analysts.
>>
>>33742872
please don't be this person, anon
>>
>>33742994
This seems like I should be good at this sort of thing; my retired NATO grandfather has been softly encouraging me for years to go for it, but I'm unclear just how high the barrier of entry is. I figure there has to be a better, more efficient way to get hired than tell them what a smatypants I am and how great I am at everything.

I'm in community college, so I don't encounter any sort of university outreach
>>33743228
This is a skill I naturally have. Finding a way to put it good use seems very intimidating though
>>
>>33741156
I'm going to Benning in a few days for basic, any tips?
>>
>>33743580

This person who provides verbal explanations for fluid social situations as they are happening, thus demonstrating some form of spectral disorder?

IRL my OCDT is formally undiagnosed and I can avoid showing my hand.
>>
>>33739007
Marine Reservist here. Fuck the reserve infantry, it's shit, don't do it.
>>
>>33743606
>I figure there has to be a better, more efficient way to get hired than tell them what a smatypants I am and how great I am at everything.

No, there is no "fast track" as most people would understand it.

Also get really good at telling people how smart and great you are by doing smart and great things. Building up a resume and CV, I know in Europe these are interchangeable but in the US they are two different things with a different scope and can change depending on if it's academic or work, is how you do that. Get involved in clubs on campus (even in a leadership position), travel when you can, do study abroad, do undergrad/independent research and try to get it published, go to speaking events etc.

I know this is hard at the community college level, I did my gen eds at a CC, but when you get to university you have to step it up.
>>
>>33743720
you've got more than a touch of the 'tism. just try and keep it hidden
>>
>>33743670

> demonstrating some form of spectral disorder?

>spectral disorder

You tried so hard to sound like a smart autist that you actually wrapped right back around to straight-up 'tardism.
>>
>>33743720
>>33744162

>spectral disorder

Maybe anon is a spoopy gost?
>>
>be me, a gook
>went to us middle school, hs, college, grad school
>went back to worst korea for 2 years army service
>tfw wanna be american
>done with enlisted life. wanna try officer life
>can't join since im not american
>tfw

is navy reserve officer worth it? if i were to naturalize (via marriage, job or whatev) then would it be too late for me to go to ocs school? i prolly just wanna do it for like (reserve) 5 years ish, O-3 rank. is it worth it?
>>
File: index.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
What do for Army National Guard enlistment, /k/? 91F or 12B? I graduated college a year and a half ago with a social work degree. I hate my current job, but would like to join the Army National Guard to provide me with practical, valuable skills. 91F looks really appealing to me. I love guns, and would love to get into gunsmithing/machining. They say that getting a job as an armorer for a police department isn't unheard of with this MOS. 12B is appealing for the practical skill of waging war and utilizing tactics. We live in interesting times, and the skillset of a combat engineer would be immensely useful to have.

Is 91F all that it's cracked up to be? Would it open doors to a fulfilling career path down the road? Or would I get more practical experience out of 12B?

General advice or chastising is appreciated, but firsthand experience and advice pertaining to these two MOS's is preferred.

Thank you in advance /k/ommandoes
>>
>>33739007
Can I join?
>diagnosed arthritis
>diagnosed asthma
>>
WHAT JOB IN THE MILITARY DO YOU THINK WOULD BE THE MOST FUN?

VET ANONS, WHICH JOB WERE YOU SUPER JEALOUS OF?

THANKS
>>
>>33744518
can you lie
>>
if i got arrested for a small domestic dispute as a minor when i was 15 can that stop me getting a security clearance? the court said i wont have a criminal record but it will still be on my record for them to see
>>
>>33744562
Kek, of course I can. But my left knee is basically fukt. Don't know if it's because after it healed a few years back I just didn't keep working on it, and working out again will fix it, or if I have a serious problem.
>>
>>33744543
cook, truck driver, admin
>>
>>33743065
The dates for the fiscal year are set in stone pretty much for every branch. I assume you spoke with an Army recruiter. Most recruiters in general are borderline retarded and OCS candidates are a low priority for them so they don't care.
>>
>>33744624
Why do I get the feeling you aren't telling 100% of the truth? Hmm
>>
>>33744605
ask a recruiter about your knee. leave out arthritis and don't even bother mentioning asthma
>>
Well gonna start the 26 week prep training for the PST. This is gonna be fun.
>>
>>33744827
Anyone here, even consider/attempt to get into BUD's or navy diver?

My interest in that is, I already do scuba dive commercially (not to be confused with being certified commerical diver/tender which I'm not) I do coral restoration/mariculture work.
>>
File: 1479702174046.png (16KB, 958x660px) Image search: [Google]
1479702174046.png
16KB, 958x660px
Shit I wish I had enlisted in the Navy for AG like I wanted to instead of going to college. I guess when I can finish I can do OCS and go for METOC, but man I hate it here.
>>
>>33744624
Ok but this time say the opposite
>>
File: standing.jpg (2KB, 125x97px) Image search: [Google]
standing.jpg
2KB, 125x97px
>tfw you ship in a few weeks and the reality of it is setting in
>>
>>33746110
what branch? good luck anon, basic will be over before you know it.
>>
>Ideally I would want to be an officer
>have no scholarships, paying out of pocket for school
>it's nowhere near enough from the job I'm working and the money is running out

What options do I have? I'm not against enlisting by any means (I have my Associates) but earning a commission would be ideal.
>>
Can you fags give me a quick rundown on aviation electrical technician?
t. coastie hopeful
>>
>>33746219
>>have no scholarships, paying out of pocket for school

Why don't you have any scholarships or grants?

The Pell Grant is literally free money if you fill out the FAFSA.

And there are tons of scholarships out there you could apply for that just require a little research and essay writing.
>>
>>33746110
I hope you feel stronger for all the bullshit.
t. Anon who wished he went mil instead of college.
Trust me when I say it really does build character. You might end up in some shithole with nothing but prostitutes but at least you'll have a personality.
>>
File: IMG_1573 - Copy.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1573 - Copy.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I just felt like posting this somewhere. Emirates aircraft outside of Al Minhad AFB, Dubai, UAE
>>
>>33746257
>it really does build character
Even when you're a POG in the air force?
>>
>>33746966
That's more of a corporate experience.
>>
>>33747027
So it crushes your soul?
>>
>managed to lose my helmet
going to get shit on so much for this one
>>
File: italian_army_20120612_110401.jpg (42KB, 396x287px) Image search: [Google]
italian_army_20120612_110401.jpg
42KB, 396x287px
Any Italians in here? I have some questions about VFP1.
>>
What's the best way to get a civilian intel job?
Is it a viable plan to go the linguist route by getting some sort of degree in a critical language?

How are case officers/agent handlers recruited?
>>
>>33742044
You will wash out
>>
>>33744602
Probably
>>
>>33741178

I was thinking about saying nothing. But Im worried about being busted for fraudulent enlistment
>>
File: 1486423669965.jpg (247KB, 670x464px) Image search: [Google]
1486423669965.jpg
247KB, 670x464px
What Army MOSs have the best chance to be sent to Afghanistan?

Based on what Nicholson was saying, they don't have much need for infantry right now, mostly intel and mechanics, right?
>>
>>33748409
Engineer, intel, mechanics
But mostly engineers because something somewhere always needs to be rebuilt/fixed/torn down
>>
File: afghanistanvillagers_5.jpg (917KB, 2048x972px) Image search: [Google]
afghanistanvillagers_5.jpg
917KB, 2048x972px
>>33748471
Sounds good.

I'm pretty flexible about what job to take, I'm just interested in going to the shitcan. Been obsessed with that place since I was a kid and my dad would read Rudyard Kipling to us.
>>
>>33748481
If you go engineer just expect to be based in Kuwait first, and then it's basically up to chance for where you go from there, whether it be Afghanistan, Iraq, Jordan, Syria, UAE, whatever
>>
If I can't choose between the Army and the Marines is it pretty much a given to join the Army?
>>
I'm looking to join the army as a 68w, but I also want to go to airman's school so I can be a paratrooper. Any tips/how would I go about communicating this to my recruiter/MEPS?
>>
>>33748588
Follow your heart, friendo, but don't let the romanticism of the Marines make your decision for you. Do your homework on what the Marines offer that the Army doesn't and vice versa, whether it be MOSes or opportunities.
>>33748593
Tell him you're interested in Airborne school and he'll probably tell you to work on your PT, but it's definitely something you should ask them about.
>>
>>33748588
What do you want to do in the military?
>>
>>33747232
Please respond
>>
someone redpill me on 11x?
>day in the life
>bootcamp
>other things to know?
>>
>>33748669
Yell really loud and shoot things.
>>
>>33748822
Marines then probably
>>
>>33748804
>wake up early PT. Clean shit. Eat shit. Maybe more PT. Clean more shit
>same boot camp as everyone else
>get good at cleaning shit
>>
my gums bleed when I floss my teeth, am I going to be ok at meps?
>>
>>33748804
Army doesn't call it boot camp you noob.
>>
>>33748837
is it a meme that army DS's are softer than muhreen DI's? or is it true? not that i care, just curious.
>>
File: i want war.jpg (413KB, 2338x1700px) Image search: [Google]
i want war.jpg
413KB, 2338x1700px
>>33739007
>Entire U.S. Senate to go to White House for North Korea briefing

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-nuclear-usa-senate-idUSKBN17Q1LR

Is it too late for me to enlist?
>>
>>33748844
Brush harder. If your gums don't bleed you aren't brushing hard enough. Flossing is overrated.
>>
>>33748861
There's probably more yelling in the marines. And hazing.
Neither are supposed to hit recruits anymore but it still happens once in a while
>>
>>33748883
Trump says he wants a bigger army, so if you can't get in, it's because you're a shithead. If you're going for a commission, then certainly October selection boards will take you in, unless you're a shithead.
>>
File: 1463427351379.jpg (55KB, 355x353px) Image search: [Google]
1463427351379.jpg
55KB, 355x353px
Is the Air Force really the best branch for college and for having a future? Or will the cushy POG life not discipline me enough for the real world? I'm not very disciplined. 4 years after high school and I still live at home working retail with little college.
>>
>>33749112
That depends on what you want to do with your life after the military.
>>
>>33749160
I want a house and 4 kids myman
>>
>>33749170
I meant career wise.
What do you want to do to raise that family?
>>
File: l04he.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
l04he.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>be me
>at MEPS
>waiting several hours to do security interview for clearance
>guy comes and sits down next to me
>legit looks like he might have downs syndrome
>starts talking to somebody about how he is going Army infantry
>says "boot camp" will be easy because his mom was a drill sergeant
>says his mom made him eat fast, take 30 second showers, made him make his bed in 30 seconds, etc.
>tells the story to everybody around him again and again even though he is loud enough so everybody can hear him
>mfw literal retard is joining in infantry
>>
File: 1463274977470.gif (263KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
1463274977470.gif
263KB, 848x480px
>>33749245
>his mom was cbrn
this is why we can't allow women in the military
>>
>>33749245
When I went there was some caveman looking kid wearing something like pic related, reading a Warriors book (the cats that talk or some shit) and telling everybody about how he was gonna ask for an option 40 contract "but if I can't get an opt. 40 id take an opt. 4 instead." When I walked out of the liaison office when I was done processing I heard him asking the counselor for it too. Made me almost wish I wasn't joining the army
>>
File: wolfspirit.jpg (14KB, 360x313px) Image search: [Google]
wolfspirit.jpg
14KB, 360x313px
>>33749316
Forgot pic
>>
>>33749316
Why can't people just look respectable going in? I mean, they don't need a suit and tie, but at least look like a normie. Fuck.
>>
>>33749349
Yeah idk man. Also some kids really have absolutely no manners and are complete idiots. Most of the MEPS people were pretty nice to me because I knew how to shutup.
>>
>>33749187
I really don't know man. I like tech, I went to a tech high school. I like hitting the gym with my buddies too. Maybe I should go marines so I can satisfy both? Or just double down on tech and join Air Force/not marines
>>
>>33749434
Pretty much every branch has enlisted doing tech in some role. Plus, you can just use GI bill to get a degree in engineering.
>>
File: IMG_0369.jpg (166KB, 1300x957px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0369.jpg
166KB, 1300x957px
Is it possible for a man to not look like a faggot when eating a banana?
>>
File: Promotion.jpg (17KB, 320x375px) Image search: [Google]
Promotion.jpg
17KB, 320x375px
Is there a version of the Promotions meme for Deployments?
>>
>>33749434
Bruh tons of people in the AF love to hit the gym.

I'm in one of the nerdiest squadrons, and my co-worker just made a 100 on his PT test.
>>
Will I be able to find people to do martial arts with in the Air Force? Boxing? Judo? Karate? TKD? Maybe even sword stuff?
>>
>>33749360
>MEPS people
>Nice

Lol this is new. I was 22 when I enlisted and I came in with a med folder thicker than most near-retirees in there (I had a heart disorder as a kid and needed a waiver, and that folder was pretty much a Wikipedia page worth of info) and all the doctor could say was "Oh you not gonna make it" and I told him "We'll see, sir" and he was threatening to kick me out of the room for not letting him be a dick to me.

4 years and a successful deployment later and I'm still here motherfucker. To this day I wish I can punch that fucking gook in the face. I've contemplated going back up to the MEPS station in Denver and putting my E5 balls all over his face.
>>
File: 1482275818062.png (183KB, 407x359px) Image search: [Google]
1482275818062.png
183KB, 407x359px
ROTC dudes, is my recruiter fucking with me?
>be me incoming transfer student (junior)
>have 3 years left to graduate if I include the military science courses
>recruiter says there are less than 6 2-year ROTC scholarships floating around in the entire nation
>apparently there is no 3-year scholarships currently till late Fall when money shows up.
>recruiter says he can try to ship me out this summer to Fort Knox for the Leader's Training Course (a "catch me up" summer camp)
>And get me to graduate with the 2019 class of cadets (wtf I have 3 years left expected 2020)
Is he trying to get me to scam me?
>>
>>33749611
Yes, yes, yes, maybe.

Contrary to what some people on this board would have you believe, the AF is not a giant LAN party populated by r9k level autism lords.
>>
>>33749640

He might be able to actually do it if you're throwing in summer classes.
>>
>>33749645

This is good. I don't want to get rusty while I'm in, and I'd like to start learning sword stuff.
>>
>>33749640
During the days of vanilla World of Warcraft my friend's brother was in the USAF and had the most fucking time to play and raid out of every person I knew at the time. He was never not online and before Burning Crusade launched at most have banked 50 or 60 grand, got out and was a "veteran" will full GI bill benefits. I'm not saying it was typical but it's probably the best branch to do that shit in.
>>
>>33749745
>>33749645
Meant to reply to this guy
>>
>>33746192
Army. Headed to Sill
>>
>>33749745
Oh yeah, if you want to no-life it you certainly can.
Most non MX AF jobs are 40hrs a week, and if you sleep 8 hrs a night, that leaves 72 hrs to game.

Those people certainly exist (my first pissmate was one), but the majority of people you meet will be your average 20 something male.
>>
>>33749640
fuck I just noticed the scrambled garbage bottom of my post, meant to say
>is he trying to swindle me?

>>33749706
I didn't think about that! Nice. I thought he was trying to get me to accept a 2-year scholarship because it's less money overall (instead of 3 years) It feels very rushed - like he has a quota to fill. I would prefer 3 years obviously, more money to me.
>>
Shipping out as a 35N, did I do good /meg/?
>>
>>33749856

Not as well as you could have done, but not as badly as you might have.

Good enough/10.
>>
>>33749856
If you want to work with the NSA during and have a near guaranteed job with them when you get out, yes

What's your date/bct?
>>
What's a recruiter going to say if I call up for the first time and say "Hi I want to talk about enlisting." Will they tell me to come to their office or start asking me questions over the phone?
>>
>>33749904

They'll answer a few questions, get your information down, and try to get you to come into their office if you don't seem like a lost cause over the phone.
>>
>>33749904
Eventually, you'll have to go to their office, so why not go?
>>33748888
>>
>>33749856
What kind of bonus did you get?
>>
>>33749935
My local office is only a few miles away from my house, but I figured they might not like it if I just showed up unannounced. Or am I wrong and that's totally fine to do? Because really I don't like making phone calls and I'd rather just go since it's so close.
>>
>>33749960
Not him, but I signed 35F and got fuck all as a bonus. Getting waivered and having to call the ROC for your contract can fuck you that way.
>>
>>33749904
Might as well just walk in so they can see that you aren't fat or have any other obvious disabilities, you'll need to fill out a question sheet about medical history and shit that you have to sign and have them check your ID before you'll be scheduled for your EST and stuff anyways.

So you could call if you have any questions about if some medical history or whatever you might have is an issue, but you'll have to go down there regardless.

>>33749968
They don't really like when people just walk in but they don't really like when people call either. Just do it.
>>
>>33749870
I ship out on 22th of August for Fort Sill.

>>33749960
15 grand
>>
>>33750023

If you had volunteered for option 4 airborne you could have gotten 19k. Of course then they might have deployed you instead of sticking you in strat.
>>
>>33750037
>option 4
What is Option 4 exactly?
>>
>>33750072
Airborne
>>
>>33750037
>>33750037
Well shit, my paperwork is already done and I've already sworn in. I actually forgot to ask about airborne until you mentioned it. Is it too late to volunteer for airborne later on?
>>
>>33750072

Airborne duties. Basically you do your normal tech pipeline plus airborne training and you volunteer for airborne duties.
>>
>>33750077

Don't worry about it. Honestly if you volunteer for airborne there's a good chance that you'll hate your life. You'll probably have to work for airborne regiments, and their infantry guys are reputed to be fucking pricks to work with. Plus you'd be deployed instead of sticking with strat.
>>
>>33749856
Oh and hey did you inquire about 35M? Still need to speak a sand monkey language to get in and get that bonus?
>>
>>33750078
Is this as cool as it sounds or is it a lot of bullshit?
>>
>>33750163

Both. You get to jump out of planes, but it's a lot of extra bullshit to do it on a regular basis.
>>
>>33750155
I didn't really ask about it, but when my recruiter was giving me a brief on all the intel dudes he implied that knowing a some language for that particular MOS is very helpful. I believe he said Farsi, Arabic, and Korean are being looked for; with French and Spanish still be sort of relevant? Don't quote me on that, I really didn't ask much about that MOS since it wasn't what I was looking for. Talk to your local recruiter and ask.
>>
>>33750222
>intel dudes
I meant intel jobs, whoops.
>>
>>33750163

It's only moderately cool since 40 is the one that gets you into SOF. It's less bullshit than it could be, but also less cool. You're probably better off with strat life.
>>
So how fat can you be when sigining up? I'm 5'10" 208lbs and so out of shape but I've made some huge progress in the past few months.
>>
>>33750758
You are probably pretty close, I'm 5'8 and my max was 181 until I turned 28 and then I got to 184. There are too charts; one for new recruits and one for people already in so make sure you are looking at the right one.
>>
>>33750758
There is a chart for that stuff. I think for 6'2" i could be bit over 200 at most so you shouldn't be too far away from the max weight.
>>
>>33750802
>>33750830
Alright but what about being in shape in terms of running speed and pushups and all that? Is that big a deal or do you just have to be under the weight limit? I figure all that will improve the more weoght I lose but I'd like to signup asap since I'm neetmode.
>>
>>33750758

I'm 6'3 and they told me that I had to be 208 or under.
>>
>>33750880
Are you joning the army? In that case there's something called the OPAT that you do after you sign a contract which tests your strength and stamina so there are some requirements there based on what MOS you want. So if you want combat arms you need to be able to deadlift 160lbs and some stuff like that before they let you ship out.
>>
>>33750899
kek, whats on the paper is NOT what they go by. I got in at 220 5'10 with a 37 waist. you'll all be alright.
>>
Is it easy to cycle testosterone in the military? (not get caught)
>>
>>33750918
I'm looking into navy. I just dont want to talk to anyone because I want to lose weight first which I know is stupid and I'm trying to get over. Plus I'm still undecided on this whole thing. I have no older adults in my life who can give me advice or direction so I'm just throwing shots in the dark but this one seems to be my best chance at success.
>>
I know that it may be a dumb question but is there any possibility to enlist if you aren't an american citizen ? somhing like the french foreign legion or I don't know what.

and if it's possible, is having any military experience in an other country
a drawback ?
>>
>>33751006

If you speak a language in demand there is MAVNI. The problem is that it's hard to get into any branch but the Army as a MAVNI and you are locked out of clearance required jobs.
>>
>>33751006
Have to be a permanent resident
>>
>>33751006
You need to be a permanent resident to enlist in the US armed forces and you can't get jobs that require a security clearance.
>>
>>33751028
>MAVNI

ok so I checked that but since I don't currently live in the us i'm fucked.
And since I live not far from france and I could go to jail in my current country for enlisting in the foreign legion I think that the only way for me to blow some terrorist head is to wait for them to come to europe sadly
>>
>>33750924
A lot of people do it.
I'd imagine the guy in your pic did the same judging by his shoulders.
Someone really has to have it out for you to get busted for roids.

I've wondered the same thing myself though. Say you want to do a 3 month cycle, what about if you get sent to the field or something? You'll either have to find a way to keep pinning or let your levels crash midway through your cycle.
>>
>>33747232
>What's the best way to get a civilian intel job?

Go to the website of the relevant agency to your interests and apply. There is no single best way.

>How are case officers/agent handlers recruited?

Just like everyone else. You go to CIA.gov and you put in an application with a cover letter.
>>
>>33750758
5'10'' here. You need to be below 192. I'm around 165 to 170. Hit the treadmill, and cut your diet.
>>
Hey if any y'all have questions you want to ask to a CRO or SERE put them down here as I'm about to have a skype call with them in two hours.
>>
>>33751006
>and if it's possible, is having any military experience in an other country a drawback ?
I believe it disqualifies you.
>>
>>33751308
Ask them this: "How big is your dick?"
>>
>>33751267
Does every single position require a college degree?
Is a small gap (one year) in my resume a disadvantage?
>>
>>33751332
>Is a small gap (one year) in my resume a disadvantage?
During your gap year, you "freelanced." Maybe you had no takers, but you were out there. :^)
>>
>>33751342
Does that actually work? Doesn't it seem like obvious bullshit to recruiters?
>>
>>33751348
It might, but it all depends on how you market yourself. Even if a business has no customers, it's still a business. Just demonstrate that you have marketable skills.
>>
>>33751378
Alright, thanks.
>>
>>33751332
>>33751342
>>33751348
>>33751378
>>33751378
>>33751385

Well what did you actually do for that year? Beat off and get really good at league?

Tell them you were volunteering or getting a technical certificate or getting in shape or whatever. You don't have to lie, just play up the positives of whatever you were doing.
>>
>>33751424
>what did you actually do for that year?
Jack shit, I was a neet trying to figure out what to do with my life.
>>
>>33751308

How is work/life balance when not on active deployment?
>>
>>33750758
Adding to this, if I'm 5'9" 195 and ~12% bf, will the Air Force still take me?
>>
I went to an Army recruiter today to try and get a 11X Option 40 contract, but none were available. He had contracts for 74d and 25p that had op 40 and said they did the same stuff in the regiment as the 11x's, but I don't know if that's true. Is it worth waiting for a 11x op 40, or should I take one of the other op 40 contracts?
>>
>>33751308
>What's a day in the life as a SERE?
>What was the most difficult part of the SERE pipeline, and of the job itself?
>Can any dedicated in-shape person achieve this position or do you need to have a knowledgable Eagle Scout/leadership/survivalist background?
>What would be recommend as minimum 200m, 1.5 mile, or other mandatory requirement?
I'm very interested in pursuing but I'd like to know sooner than later if I'm unqualified. "It's hard, you're gonna wash out" with nothing specific only encourages me more.
Thanks ahead of time.
>>
Anybody know Army OCS board dates for FY2017?
>>
>>33752043
Yeah he's bullshitting you there. You could get into the regiment as an accountant and you'd sure as shit not be doing the same thing as the 11b. You'll be doing the job your mos is, so if you want to be out shooting stuff then you'd better get a combat mos.

Also I don't think anyone would recommend 74d ever.
>>
File: 1445146862796.jpg (180KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445146862796.jpg
180KB, 960x720px
>>33751888
Ok, here's the chart:
Max Weight (lbs) - Height (in)
132-58
137-59
142-60
147-61
152-62
157-63
162-64
167-65
172-66
177-67
182-68
188-69
192-70
196-71
201-72
206-73
211-74
216-75

If you're above max weight, they do special measurements on you at meps to make sure you're not a fatty.
>>
File: gHt6mSZ.png (346KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
gHt6mSZ.png
346KB, 858x725px
>>33752621
>tfw would be perfect weight if the navy would just give me that extra inch
>>
>>33752362
I need to know this too.
>>
>electrical engineering degree
>electrical engineer for last 4 years in defense contracting business
>wanted to be SEAL my entire life but can't because red-green color blind
Why can't they just get that gene therapy stuff developed so I don't have to suffer?

Are there any kinds of special forces outfits that I could be a part of? I've considered going into army/marines as a grunt then getting out quick as I can into the private military industry.
>>
File: 1492049069741.jpg (418KB, 1052x1052px) Image search: [Google]
1492049069741.jpg
418KB, 1052x1052px
>>33752678
AF gave it to me
>>
Anyone know anything about 91K or 91F?
>>
>>33741156

Is 26 too old to consider the military? I have foreign language and computer skills, but compared to a lot of people who would sign up I think I might be overlooked.
>>
Shipping out to Benning tomorrow, wish me luck /k/
>>
File: file.png (369KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
369KB, 640x480px
>Finally done with Navy boot camp
>tfw my first post in two months
Man. Feels good to be back. What'd I miss?
>>
>>33752899
The dubs will be with you.
>>
>tfw going to Sub School in New London, CT
Not as bad as I thought it would be, but all this qual nonsense has got my head reeling.
>>
>>33753114
How hard was it
>>
>>33753374
If you're not a total bitch like me, it's cake. Just cross your fingers and hope you get a decent group of people in your division, like I did.
>>
>>33753469
What's your rate?
>>
>>33753513
ET Nav, Submarine Edition. My recruiter pulled the old "It's either go on a sub or be a cook" meme on me. But hey, I'm willing to give it a go.
>>
>>33753568
Don't wash out of sub school dude. I know SO many guys who've gone to the fleet undesignated after flunking that shit.
>>
>>33753593
I'm gonna try not to. I just hope it's not too ridiculously hard.
>>
File: just a cook.jpg (8KB, 480x268px) Image search: [Google]
just a cook.jpg
8KB, 480x268px
>>33753568
but aren't cooks secretly the most operator guys on the ship?
>>
>>33753625
Navy cooks are triple platinum niggers. And tradition dictates that you sell your soul to them at least once.
>>
>>33753664
i bet they can collar some greens tho
>>
>>33751332
>Does every single position require a college degree?

If it says so in the job description. In general getting hired as a federal civilian (not a contractor, though depending on the specific job contractors could be required to have civilian education) requires a college education. That's just to get your resume looked at.
>>
What kind of odds does a gook have to get into 2CDO?
>>
So here is an odd one, I asked my recruiter to send me a list of USAF AFSCs, the file he sent me is a smime.p7m, which is encrypted. Why the hell would he send me encrypted files via email? I almost don't want to open the damned thing
>>
>>33755028

Don't. Your recruiter either fucked up but it's not a big deal or he fucked up and it's a big deal. Just go in and ask him to write some stuff down and don't call attention to it.

Best case scenario he sent something that he's free to send you but encrypted. Worst case he sent you something you aren't cleared to see whether it makes sense or not.
>>
>>33755084
I'm erring on the side of caution anyway, but the email subject did say JOBS with no text in the message itself.. oh well
>>
>>33755028
Lol, ask him to send it from his personal email, or have him print it out.

Long explanation:
The AFNet has a data loss prevention system that scans email attachments for possible PII (personal info).
PII has to be protected in accordance with a bunch of federal regulations, and that includes ensuring only intended recipients can see it.

The AFSC list is probably a PDF, and the DLP software doesn't even try to scan PDFs, it just requires you to encrypt them all.
Works fine when you send it to another AF person, since they can decrypt it with their key.
You aren't on the AFNet, so you don't have a key, so you can't see it.

Source: I work at the network ops center for the USAF.

>>33755084
There's no way a recruiter managed to wrangle classified info onto NIPRNET, he doesn't have anything to worry about.
PII maybe, but that's what the encryption is for.
>>
>>33755170

Recruiters have let shit slip accidentally before. When I was in about MAVNI some stuff about Baluchistan that I don't think was supposed to come up came up.
>>
>>33755191
I was thinking purely in terms of classified data on unclass systems.

Idiots blabbing about shit they shouldn't is sorta different. Plus, at MAVNI, they're going to be dealing with foreign shit, SSgt Kyle in the mall recruiting center shouldn't know shit.
>>
>>33755170
So open it and read it is what I'm getting out of that?
>>
>>33755301
If you can. If it's encrypted, you shouldn't be able to open it.
>>
>>33755254

SSgt Kyle in the mall recruiting center always knows or can infer more than he fucking should.
>>
>>33755354
Fucking lol.

Both recruiters I've dealt with have been absolutely clueless about things outside their field.
One was an HVAC tech, the other was a Medical equipment tech.
>>
>>33755388

>talking to dumbass recruiters
>>
Okay so, I need some advice.

I'm currently talking to a NG recruiter about joining the Guard, and we're currently dealing with paperwork and waiting on word from the MEPS doctors for me to be able to process. It's about ADHD meds I haven't taken in years and stupidly fessed up about years ago when I initially tried to enlist. Things are looking good now, though, and I'm told I'll more than likely be able to continue processing with a waiver.

Here's the thing: with all this shit I hear about with North Korea and possible ramping up to war, I really want to go Active Duty instead. What do I do? Wait for me to get approved to process and then tell my recruiter I want to go talk to an AD Army recruiter? Or just bail now and talk to an AD recruiter and tell him my sich? Wat do?
>>
>>33755411
Hey man, 2 weeks free leave for RAP ain't a bad deal.
>>
>>33755684

Always, always, someone points out the stupid shit I'm wishing that everyone is playing on the same level.
>>
>>33755738
Sorry man, but I have no idea what you are trying to say in that post.
>>
>>33755861
>>33755861
>>33755861

NEW THREAD :DDDD

>>33755861
>>33755861
>>33755861
>>
>>33755794

I'm just Chronos struggling against my prison walls mate. Forget it.
>>
>>33755907
get some sleep my dude
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.