[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Americans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

File: ban on handguns.gif (17KB, 569x324px) Image search: [Google]
ban on handguns.gif
17KB, 569x324px
>Americans circa 2017
Shall not be infringed. Don't Tread on me!

>americans before the 1970s.
Meh, ban handguns, I don't care. I love huge government. You don't like the government, what are you, a communist?

>Preppers during Obama.
I am concerned for the future. I'll buy all the ammo ever made.

>Preppers during Trump.
I ain't prepping no more!
>>
Sounds like progress is being made.

Although you have preppers confused with stockpilers/ammo hoarders
>>
>>33738911
Yeah fuck us for changing our minds and making our country a better place. What a bunch of assholes.
>>
worst generation confirmed total faggots
>>
>>33738977
We already knew that
>>
>>33738929
A lot of people stopped prepping because of trump.
>>
Y'all are straight up fools if you stop prepping under trump
>>
>>33739305
>>33739305
This TBQH. Why would anyone ever stop preping.
>>
>>33738977
>worst generation confirmed total faggots
The boomers were likely not even polled when the 'should be' was at its highest in '59 because they were kids. Not more than 15. An how high was the support before that year if it this chart started at 60%?

And when the worst generation were of adult age and likely to be polled or voting the 'should be banned' wad consistently dropping. So I guess the 'greatest generation' supported handgun bans, like the total statists many of them were; McCarthyism come to mind? The boomers might have been hippies and leftists not likely to be authoritarians, at least not until they got older and into positions of power. It's like you can't even read a simple chart, but surely nobody could be that dumb of 4chan.
>>
>>33739305
>>33739378
a lot of absolute cretins were only prepping because they saw a black man in the oval office as a sign of the apocalypse
>>
>>33739548
>implying the obama administration didn't give a hundred valid reasons to start prepping
>>
>>33739069
I am convinced by your statement, don't worry about proving it.
>>
>>33739548
Do you have evidence of this
>>
SHTF is far more likely now under Trump than it was under Obama.
>>
>>33739571
Occam's Razor. Why else would so many people completely loose their shit over a centrist Democrat?
>>
>>33739636
So, no, you don't have evidence. Ok.
>>
>>33739571
White people are racist, dumb and evil. What other reasons could anyone have to prep when there was a liberal administration and voterbase in power? It's obviously because he was black.
>>
>>33739672
what are you doing on my board
>>
>>33739518
He was calling the ww2 generation the worst generation. Not the boomers.
>>
>>33738911
>>americans before the 1970s.
Yeah, soviet infiltration is a bitch.
tl;dr McCarthy was 100% right.

>I ain't prepping no more!
I would argue it's an issue of demographics, saturation, and being prepared enough.
>>
>>33738911
>Obama Era
"Why do you NEED guns?! What are you afraid of?? You're a racist, misogynisitic, homoph--"
>Trump Era
"Oh....I get it now."
>>
>>33739676
obviously trolling the shit out of retards who can't spot obvious trolls
>>
>>33739794
If that's true then it's the first time I've ever heard them called that, especially on /k/.
>>
I knew this mental retardation would hit at some point. Do you have any proof whatsoever that people have stopped prepping? I've ordered more than 1,000 rounds since March alone and plenty of MREs.
>>
>>33739847
The sad thing is that wasn't even meant to be trolling. I didn't know 4chan was so far gone with youtube comment tier retards that anons can't even detect obvious sarcasm and satire anymore.
>>
>>33739885
a lot people here are so up their own ass about guns that they lack any sense of humor and just have knee-jerk reaction to anything that superficially questions any aspect of the gun industry.
>>
>>33739865
The fact that you can actually go to the store now and buy .22 LR is a good indicator that fewer people are prepping (not that hoarding large quantities of ammo is a good way to prep or anything).
>>
>>33739069
i haven't seen huge piles of ammo and long term food at garage sales, flea markets or auctions. gun stockpiling has dropped off but that wasn't prepping.
>>
>>33740012
Right wing is feeling less threatened, so not as inclined to go berserk on the hoarding. Lefties are relatively new to the prepping scene, they're still in the learning stage.

Lefties figure if they get a gun and a box of ammo they're good to go. As they start going to the range and learning more about the sport, they'll realize that they need a lot more ammo.

Expect ammo sales to start ramping up. It probably won't really kick in until the 2018 midterms. If the Dems lose more ground, expect a surge of panic buying. If they gain ground, expect the Right to get a little jittery about 2020 and stockpile accordingly.
>>
>welp, Trump is in the white house now, time to relax because things are normal now. Praise Reagan!
>>
>>33741764
dooope
>>
>>33738911
>Preppers during Trump
>I aint prepping no more!
Lmao nigga what I voted for Trump and I am prepping
>>
Gun control is the one social issue that the pre alt-right cuckservatives actually managed to consistently win on. A couple outlier deep blue states aside, gun control is a dead letter in the United States.

Trump isn't the solution to our problems, but he represents some breathing space for us; his presidency gives us time to get ready for what's coming. I actually talked about this on the Bechtloff livestream last night. My spiel on Trump starts right about at the 30 minute mark here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bnPcsK9KTI
>>
>prepping at all
What a bunch of lunatic fat fucks. Lmao.
>>
But there should be a ban.
If we just let anyone have a gun, Antifa and other leftards can get their hands on them and will be able to fight back against the death squads, and may be able to stop the day of the rope.
What /k/ needs to learn is that the 2nd amendment is outdated and irrelevant, and extending such powerful rights to undesirables is a disaster waiting to happen.
>>
>>33744892
Cuck
>>
>>33744892
>But there should be a ban.
>If we just let anyone have a gun, Antifa and other leftards can get their hands on them and will be able to fight back against the death squads, and may be able to stop the day of the rope.
>What /k/ needs to learn is that the 2nd amendment is outdated and irrelevant, and extending such powerful rights to undesirables is a disaster waiting to happen.
Prime bait, man. You are a master baiter.
>>
>>33744926
>>33744927
t. mad leftishits
The day of the rope is coming, and hopefully, if Trump has a brain, you won't be able to fight it. Communists aren't people.
>>
File: 1466292531913.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1466292531913.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>33744933
Cuck
>>
>segregated safe white suburbanites
>pre crack
>doors left unlocked, children left alone unsupervised to play
>only citizens who carried guns were private security or gangsters, pimps, etc.

How could they not feel the need for handguns?!?!?!

Look at the chart and see how as crime became more and more rampant, so too did support for guns
>>
>>33744892
Nope nope nope nope

Fuck antifa but this would set a TERRIBLE precedent.
First it's cunts like antifa but what happens when handgun ban gets extended to practically anyone the ruling power dislikes? The definition of "undesirables" is extremely vague and could be extended to anyone outside of law enforcement/ political cronies

You are a fucking idiot
>>
>>33745025
The Germans didn't do it in the 1930s. They took guns from the jews and other undesirables, but not law abiding citizens.
There is plenty of precedent to remove guns from the hands of people like this. Fuck 'em. They don't respect our rights, why should we extend our rights to them?
>>
>>33744933
>day of the rope
>implying death penalty won't be extended to any supporter left or right of center
>implying anyone who is considered a barrier to total control will be named as a
Gommunist
>implying obese neckbeards diagnosed with the 'tism won't be hung first
>>
>>33738911
That's the pleasure of living in a white country, self defense by gun was largely only confined to houses.

People really didn't give a fuck about tactical weapons until fairly recently.
>>
File: BushLaughing-Left.jpg (18KB, 232x273px) Image search: [Google]
BushLaughing-Left.jpg
18KB, 232x273px
>>33741053
>It probably won't really kick in until the 2018 midterms. If the Dems lose more ground, expect a surge of panic buying.

>mfw seeing a bunch of clueless lefty dipshits trying to into gun./ammo panic-buying for the first time
This should be rich.
>>
>>33745038
Okay assuming the nazis don't get curbstomped in ww2:

What happens when hitler dies and the country inevitably splits in two to decide his eventual successor. Whichever faction has the support of the military will undoubtedly start rounding up the other side and take away their guns/ rights just like the Jews. This is why totalitarian gov'ts always end up oppressing the /goodguys/ and how giving too much power to the government ends up blighting you in the ass
>>
File: IMG_1343.jpg (83KB, 640x765px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1343.jpg
83KB, 640x765px
>>33745069
>>33745001
This
>>
>>33745131
And? Why should I care if leftishits get rounded up and gassed? They're not humans.
Fuck 'em.
>>
>>33739636
>Obongo
>Centrist
Pick only one.
>>
File: SG_IAMHere_pinkBkd_400pxlH.jpg (41KB, 340x450px) Image search: [Google]
SG_IAMHere_pinkBkd_400pxlH.jpg
41KB, 340x450px
>>33738911
>>
>>33745163
Sorry if you echo chamber has you convinced otherwise, but that's the truth.
>>
>>33745138
Amazing. These are the people that post on /k/ today.

>I don't like what those mean lefties are saying! They shouldn't have rights!

You are a bootlicking cunt of the highest order. It's pathetic that you can't handle discourse in a democratic society and actually think it's better to let the government dictate your rights.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.