[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>trigger discipline browningfags btfo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1492956569425.jpg (132KB, 660x873px) Image search: [Google]
1492956569425.jpg
132KB, 660x873px
>trigger discipline
browningfags btfo
>>
>>33738591
>not knowing he's about to shoot a dirty indian that's out of frame
>>
>>33738591
INB4 Fudd
>>
>>33738591
Thats trigger control. The advanced form of discipline.

So new.
>>
>>33738591
You know why John Moses Browning has poor trigger discipline? Because he comes from an era where you didn't need trigger dicipline. Men knew their rifles inside out because they only could afford one if they were lucky. They kept it clean, oiled, and ready, because it was all they had. There were no phones to call the police, your rifle was your security and all you had. You respected it. You knew it better than your wife. You loved it.

He knew the rifle wasn't loaded or he knew it was and knew exactly how much pressure to put on the trigger without having an ND. Because he loved that rifle and knows how she fires.

In his era there was no liberal faggots who thought firing a gun made three children explode. There were no COD babbies or airshit faggots who think guns are a game. There were no idiots hoarding tens of thousands of rounds of ammo for a zombie apocalypse or other imaginary dreams of a manchild. There was nothing but men and their rifles. They didn't have trigger discipline because the idea of firing by accident was unheard of.
>>
>>33739957
I'm sure your mom thinks you're edgy.
>>
File: homosapiens of african descent.gif (3MB, 298x224px) Image search: [Google]
homosapiens of african descent.gif
3MB, 298x224px
>>33739957
Nice copypasta, bud.
>>
>>33738591
>TD
Nah, he just wasn't a slackjawed faggot that didn't know wether he was pulling a trigger or not.
>>
>>33738591
"Trigger discipline" didn't really exist back then at all. You can see soldiers posing for pictures with their fingers on the trigger etc.
>>
File: really.jpg (95KB, 658x470px) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
95KB, 658x470px
>>33740027
>ivebeenherebefore.jpg
Copypasta is on every fucking board. Stop being a faggot.
>>
File: wrong way.webm (2MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
wrong way.webm
2MB, 720x1280px
>>33739957
john browning could kill me and my whole family and itd be cool cause he's so boss
>>
>>33739957
Worst cringy copypasta ever

>>33740763
Nice Reddit dog image

Kill yourself
>>
>>33740763
leddit go home
>>
>>33739957
I can smell the budweiser and slim jim breath through my monitor, nice job
>>
>thinking god needs to be careful of mortal dangers and pitfalls
>thinking he wasn't about to shoot a dirty injun
>>
JMB didn't need trigger discipline because he could control firearms with his mind
>>
>>33738591
Trigger discipline is a silly meme started by Jeff Cooper.
>>
File: kek superlative.jpg (331KB, 517x768px) Image search: [Google]
kek superlative.jpg
331KB, 517x768px
>>33738607

fucking hell my sides
p
b
p
>>
>>33738591

what gun is this?
>>
>>33743568
I believe it the Browning 22 Semi-Auto.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Browning_22_Semi-Auto_rifle
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.