[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which gun for CCW?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4686.jpg (146KB, 2048x1025px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4686.jpg
146KB, 2048x1025px
Have it narrowed down to Glock 43 and M&P Shield 9mm. Which should I go for?
>>
>>33737970
No reason to pick the shield over G43 unless you're poor
>>
>>33737970
Don't listen to glocknade fag get whatever feels best to you.
>>
Shield 9mm is what I would choose for a CC, a good reliable weapons that could be lost, stole, confiscated.

The Glock is good if you upgrade everything. The shield could also be upgraded to the same level as the upgraded glock for less $$$.
>>
File: 1485418666594.webm (561KB, 594x596px) Image search: [Google]
1485418666594.webm
561KB, 594x596px
>>33737970
Raven MP-22 in .22 ratshot
>>
Glock 19.
>>
Shield has less recoil then glock 43 shoots like a fullsize

Dad has shield I carry glock 19.
>>
Try em out. I carry a glock 27 i liked the m&p line until i shot one, their triggers feel awful to me.
>>
File: H1Z1 KING of the HILL.webm (2MB, 404x720px) Image search: [Google]
H1Z1 KING of the HILL.webm
2MB, 404x720px
>>33737970
CZ 2075 RAMI 9mm if you can find one
>>
File: STEYR-PISTOL-M9-A1.png (401KB, 789x600px) Image search: [Google]
STEYR-PISTOL-M9-A1.png
401KB, 789x600px
>>33737970
>>
Why no p938?
>>
>>33737970
>>
>>33737970
Hey bud I've actually owned both and like both so hopefully if you're still this helps, all of this is based on out of the box by the way.

The shield wins on capacity hands down, but at a cost....the grip is slightly longer. Not by much, but I would but it like the 43 is barely just small enough to be pocket carry, and the shield just too big. So the 43 wins on bulk. The shield can generally be had for cheaper. Even using my blue label LEO discount, the 43 is still more expensive so the shield wins big time on price. Just about everything else is subjective and purely personal pref.

The shield sights are more durable, 3 dot novak instead of glock's U plastic placeholders. The glock you can rack the slide off the rear sight but it wont hold up to lots of abuse.

I prefer the shield trigger, though i hate regular m&p triggers.

Recoil impulse is roughly the same but i prefer the glocks long beaver tail and wish it was on their full size guns.

The deal breaker for me is the shield requires a punch to remove the extractor whereas the glock doesnt.

If you want an objectively better gun out of the box at a cheaper price, go with the shield. I say this as someone who carries a 43.
>>
>>33743085
I see a bunch of typos and sorry for it being hard to read, did this on my phone.
>>
>>33742363
her instagram, did you know she has a twin sister?
instagram com/clairegerhardstein5/
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.