[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Volunteers in Syria/Iraq

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10

File: 1000-brandon-glossop.jpg (207KB, 1000x992px) Image search: [Google]
1000-brandon-glossop.jpg
207KB, 1000x992px
What is the current state of Western volunteers going to fight alongside the Kurds or Assyrians? There doesn't seem to be much in the press these days about it.

Has anyone in /k/ ventured?
>>
File: 518.gif (376KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
518.gif
376KB, 342x342px
>fighting alongside k*rds and ass-of-syrians
no

also, you won't even see any real combat since they don't like foreign fighters dying for them, it hurts their reputation/propaganda
>>
>>33736629
>volunteers
They are called military advisors and basically are leading the troops.
>>
>>33736783
retard

dont talk about stuff you know nothing about, plenty of foreigners have died in "real combat"
>>
>>33736796
but he is right and you are not.
>>
It's a fucking scam.

I fucking knew it when I see nu-male leftists "fighting" there, it's all propaganda.

You are better fighting the traitors at home.
>>
>>33736848

That's more YPG.

How about the Christian Assyrians? They seem to be just struggling just to survive. Not creating a commie state.
>>
>>33736889
I'm pretty sure most Christians in Syria are just allying themselves with whoever locally wants to kill them the least. They're part of YPG's coalition in Rojava though.
>>
>>33736786
Hello summer.
>>
File: 84756794.jpg (388KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
84756794.jpg
388KB, 1024x683px
>>33736629

While collecting ISIS scalps sounds fun, I would not want to do it under the command of retarded, ass-backwards sand niggers with their retarded tribal culture, unprofessionalaism etc.

It would have to be a proper Army led by White men.
>>
>>33736629
Kurds are preferring Ammo over Foreign Fighters being sent over. It's not being discussed because unlike the French Foreign Legion, this is borderline Illegal Foreign Fighting. Those Men are on their own Dime and Time, not serving the US or its NATO allies. There really isn't too much positive propaganda if ur claiming some few Mercenary Type Vets are volunteering to Fight Muslims again. There is however plenty of propaganda to claim ISIS is losing because of Direct US and NATO support.
>>
>>33736629
>wanting to fight for some literal communists

I get you want to operate, but throwing your life away for some bullshit cause that doesn't involve you is beyond retarded.
>>
You need a shitload of money.
The price of crossing the border to Syria has increased. It cost 1600$ now.

Assuming you're fighting with the Kurds in particular the YPG...Your handler will most likely pocket 60% of the money you give him for a specific weapon and ammo you requested. You will receive something sub par in return.
>>
Learn the language and go get reserve a room and mail your gear there

drive to a base or recruiting center and tell them you are going to join
>>
>>33736629
My buddy I served with in the Army went a year or two ago, he was there with the YPG I believe for about 2 years. Fought in the fall of kobani, carried a G3 with an ACOG. He was gone from FB for like a few years, then he messages me out of nowhere. I didn't believe him at all until he started showing me all the pics of dead daesh and pics of him with captured flags. Pretty badass
>>
Do foreigners there actually get to fight or are you just washing rocks?
If nothing else it seems like a better alternative to suicide
>>
>>33738170

How did he describe fighting with the SDF?
>>
>>33738416
Most foreigners will be nowhere near the front because ypg knows if IS kills a foreigner it is a major propaganda victory for them. From what I've read the YPG fighters generally have a great deal of respect for foreign volunteers but still keep them behind the lines, after all if you can't speak Kurdish you may be more of a liability in combat since you cannot communicate with rest of your team in a firefight.
>>
>>33738170

Did he rack up any confirmed kills?
>>
>>33738416
If you do well in training you'll get sent to the frontlines if that's what you want.
>>
If you're a right wing retard who wants to LARP as a crusader don't even consider joining YPG.
>>
>>33738459
Do they not teach arabic or w/e during the training?
>>
>>33738502
Kurdish I mean, not arabic
>>
>>33738502
>>33738512
yeah they teach you Kurdish at the academy. it's best if you start learning the basics before you go though.
>>
>>33736629
Unless you a a medic/doctor they don't need fighters, they need ammo
>>
>>33738518
Ah, alright
I'm also assuming if you go, you'd probably be arrested if you tried to come back
>>
>>33738535
Denmark and Spain are the only countries I've seen arrest YPG fighters. Most people will just get a talking to. It's highly advised against, but not illegal to fight for YPG.
>>
>>33738546
Good to know!
Thanks for the info, anon
>>
>>33737893
This.

>>33736629
They dont let whiteys go to battle on the front lines. They're so retarded that they dont want the most feared, well trained, disciplined, and knowledgeable group fighting for them. And quite frankly, you wouldnt want to either.

Infact, theyre so retarded I'm ALMOST rooting for ISIS, because at least they'd be HALF civilized, if i wasn't a Christain that is. Thry are so backwards, they make the Jawa's look like civilized and respectful individuals.

Go there and fight both sides. Both sides need not to be in control.
>>
>>33737893
You sound like a fag
>>
File: TaPDPUC.jpg (146KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
TaPDPUC.jpg
146KB, 960x540px
there's been a few more foreigner deaths since this was made too
>>
File: 1490579553124.jpg (233KB, 541x458px) Image search: [Google]
1490579553124.jpg
233KB, 541x458px
>>33738589
>>
https://ypginternational.blackblogs.org/

have fun
>>
File: 1492358999510.jpg (142KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1492358999510.jpg
142KB, 500x375px
>>33738627
>>
File: Physically Remove Communists.jpg (50KB, 750x537px) Image search: [Google]
Physically Remove Communists.jpg
50KB, 750x537px
>>33738665

YPG strives for a democratic, ecologic, and anti-patriarchal system of self-organisation; it takes its power from the people and fight for the people. We struggle to defend the dignity of being a human when there is no one around to defend it and to create an ethico-political society in order to realize ideals of equality, justice, freedom, and self-determination. We wage a war against all forms of fascism and capitalist hegemony that try to enslave the peoples and destroy the nature.

Nigga, what?

Maybe these IS fellows aren't that bad. I mean, sure they're a little rough around the edges, what with all the selling children into sexual slavery and that, but they're not SJW commies. I can't adequately express how much I hate these people.

Honestly, what is the downside of just nuking it all? Heavy saturation thermonuclear bombardment. I am sure some people would lose their minds, but it's not like we would create a nuclear winter, right? Or would all the dust be a problem? Would Jordan shit their pants? Theoretically, could squeeze in Israel, too?
>>
>>33738606

Don't be so ass-mad Mohammad.
>>
>>33738857
indiscriminate killing is still too taboo

wouldn't want another batch of tomahawks going our way this time for chemical weapons use
>>
>>33738170
Pics?
>>
File: 1466870494004.jpg (227KB, 1209x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1466870494004.jpg
227KB, 1209x1199px
looks cool but im not not ready to die in some shithole for a cause i dont believe in just to play operator.

would be interesting as a contractor though.
>>
>>33736629
>Has anyone in /k/ ventured?
Someone has posted pics before who was fighting with the YPG? Also posted himself over there holding a sign with a shitty Trump meme.
>>
File: ant christ.jpg (5KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
ant christ.jpg
5KB, 240x200px
>>33738611

That's fucking sad.

I'd go over on my own but at this point, I understand that I would contribute nothing. That conflict has been going fucking nowhere.

When ISIS finally falls over and dies, there'll be another group right behind them, taking advantage of the vacuum they left.

I'd rather not die for no reason.

Personally, I'm hoping for a ground invasion of N.K. I'd love to actually see the place, even if it was during a war.

o7 to the fallen.
>>
File: 1471229244213.jpg (90KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1471229244213.jpg
90KB, 720x960px
>>
Too expensive. Jesus christ. I had an idea for seizing the STG44s and hoarding them until things die down and they can be imported for sale in the US but there was no guarantee to find any in decent condition.
>>
>>33738535

Not in Norway. There ARE laws that can get you in trouble in theory even if you fight for the YPG, but in reality the state leave you alone unless you have been doing war crimes. Come back after a stint with ISIS and you are in deep, deep shit even if you have had the brains to avoid facebook.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.